Old 04-01-2013, 11:17 AM   #556  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Morning, ladies!

So, I have another date tonight with the guy I know from before. Kind of nervous which I know is silly.

My (male) boss just asked me what I'm doing to lose weight - weird conversation
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #557  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Hey girls....sorry I checked out for a couple days. I took a long weekend to get some spring cleaning done and have been going, going, going. Anyway, I am so proud of all of you. The scales keep moving and the clothes are getting loose! Woohoo.

I am DYING to get on the scale. My clothes are fitting loose and that is pretty exciting. I have been doing the gym 4 days a week and would like to incorporate some light work-out in the evenings, not sure what yet. I am eating extremely clean, just chicken, fish, fruit and veggies, but my kryptonite is flavored almonds, I have been eating WAY over the recommended amount and hope that it doesnt kill my results. :-)

Dance - interested to see how your date went!

Nessa- LOVE the tattoo, very pretty color. I have learned that tattoo artist treat "non-tattoo" people like crap. It happened my first time, and my friends first time but when you keep going back, it is different. How is it healing? What does the hubby think?

Burgundy - are you back on plan? I went off this weekend too, the Easter goodies were just too tempting. :-)
luckylindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #558  

Lindy - nice to have you back! Congrats on the loose clothes - that's great news. Really, the scale doesn't even matter (although I'm sure you're dropping quickly)- it's how you look and loose clothing is a great indicator. Way to go! Almonds are better than most if you have to over-indulge a little

Date went surprisingly well and we're getting together again tomorrow That will be my first third date this go-round in online dating so I'm making progress. Then I won't get to see him for about a week I think (he'll have his two daughters more days straight than usual).

Lindy - I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on getting together with a guy with kids - not sure if I'll end up dating this guy long term but it's a possibility. Was it something that worried you at all?

I rewarded myself with a new turquoise sports bra for reaching normal BMI - should arrive today - silly that I'm excited about it...
Old 04-02-2013, 04:59 PM   #559  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Oooops . . . This thread exceeds the magic limit of 500 posts. Would energetic soul start a new thread?
BillBlueEyes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:08 PM   #560  

Thanks, Bill!

Gals - just created Weight Loss Buddies XI - let's post away there...