Old 07-04-2012, 04:12 AM   #1  
Angela

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Default WLW's Biggest Loser Challenge

Hi everyone! I thought I would create a thread for anyone who would like or need some support for this challenge in a less competitive atmosphere. Our goal is the same, to lose weight and get healthier. I'm lucky that the red team is so supportive, but everyone isn't so lucky. I've heard from a few people who said that some of their own teammates haven't even accepted their friend requests. Of course everyone's main alliance is with their own teams, so if we are going to be in this thread, noone can get mad at anyone esle in here because of eliminations. It might also make the eliminated players feel better so they won't give up!

Last edited by TexaninItaly; 07-04-2012 at 10:20 AM.
TexaninItaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:50 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 199.6

Height: 5'3

hello texaninItaly, I am glad to be here i am working on my weight I am at 199.6 .I see you are almost at your goal weight congradulations.
SilkieBantam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #3  
Angela

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Thanks, Silkie. You know, I was just looking at my ticker and mini goals, and realized I'm only five pounds away from being overweight instead of obese! Yay!
TexaninItaly is offline   Reply With Quote