Old 07-22-2012, 02:50 PM   #31  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Jo, Nice to see you!!!

2nd day on my flat belly diet. This is a different on I tried before. I bought a book thinking it was the same one Silly me. Anycase I am following this book's advice. -- I did not weigh in this am; new mile stone for me. I decided to wait for 4 days to pass...can you believe that??

I feel fat, though. I am hoping that I stopped my crazy eating...well it was my hubby's fault for taking me on all these trips

So eating and water intake has been perfect. I am back to logging all my food...sigh.
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:19 PM   #32  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

I am hoping my Jeep is fixable--since it has been paid off since 2006!

I wish I had never got on that evil scale before holiday. It looks as though I swallowed a small watermelon in my abs. My scale is up 12 lbs

I don't think I am exercising enough to support all of my poor eating choices.

There is no way possible for me to have gained 12lbs of fat weight in 2 months. I would have had to be completely comatose and doing nothing for that to happen. Still, it's water & inside my body--making me feel just terrible.

So, I am going to up my workouts and decrease the processed carbs.
I have 2 months before I go to the Caymans & these 12 lbs ARE NOT invited!!

A sweet friend of mine suggested I establish a "measurable" goal.
Honestly, atm, it's to re-lose these 12 lbs.

I'm so discouraged at this point. I enjoy lifting so much, but I think I was better when I was running 3-4x/week.
I just have to get my eating back under control. I will do this!
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:36 PM   #33  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Krystal; I wish you were my neighbor. I am 152 I was 142 only a few weeks ago. I ate like a pig today because I am losing hope and I don't care. -- This is way too hard. I wish you were here and we would do it together.

I feel for you
Old 07-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #34  

Sorry everyone is struggling right now
Wish I could offer some really good advice that would solve everything. Of course, if I could I wouldn't still be fighting the good fight either, would I?

My week is shaping up better than the last few. I have been able to eat at my cut level (around 2000) and have gotten in some good workouts. Lifted weights 2x so far, walked once (rained out this morning), and even got on the treadmill last night for some HIIT and a run. My legs felt amazing, that was my first run in about 10 weeks. I think the rest and the weight lifting has done a lot of good. After that, I swam laps for about 10 minutes. I am trying to add back in a little more cardio, but trying to not overdo it like I used to.
Oh, and I kicked TOM to the curb so I hope he picks up his baggage soon. That's probably why I am feeling better too, the hormones are adjusting.

Don't give up girls, this is just one battle in a long war.
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:06 AM   #35  

Miss you guys and think about you every single day. I hope all is well and everyone is just busy or at least enjoying their summer!
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:14 PM   #36  
~Krystal~

Hi Ladies
I am working working working!
Next week, I plan to slow down a little.
I've adopted a new fitness plan, where I alternate lifting heavy one week and lifting lighter with increased reps one week.
I have also not had any junk since I returned home. Some days are easier than others.
My food diary looks alot better since Tuesday, so that is defo a plus.

Did I mention I am going to the Cayman's in 2 months and these extra 12 lbs ARE NOT invited??

I will win. If not, I will die trying!

Happy Saturday to each of you
Old 07-28-2012, 05:27 PM   #37  
~Krystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
I ate like a pig today because I am losing hope and I don't care. -- This is way too hard.
This is not acceptable, ma'am!
Whatever you have to do, find it within yourself NOT to quit!
You know how easy it is to get back to 160. It's not worth going back there to realize how hard it is to get back to where you are right now.

Being overweight is hard.
Being @ a healthy weight is hard.
Maintaining is hard.
Choose your hard!

The only thing you have to do to get back to where you were before you started is adopting an "I don't care" attitude & doing nothing. You are more of a woman than that. So, as they say in the south...
"Put your big girl panties on and deal with it!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg biggirlpanties1.jpg (11.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 07-29-2012, 09:12 AM   #38  
Fat to Fab and Fit

You are right Krystal. I was just so bummed out how fast I hit 150's again. 2 bad weeks of pigging out, and 8 pounds I wish I came off that fast as well. My 8's are tight again, and I am back to wearing my 10's which was a total defeat as well.

BUT, I am back on plan. I think I was 154 pounds a few days ago, and this morning I was 151.... I NEED to get below 150.

Thanks you (((Krystal))).
Old 07-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #39  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Well, under 150 this am. I really can't believe I am doing 140's all over again... I can't go scale free, I get out of control. I don't know how you guys can do it. It is my doom.....so back to being a slave of that scale
Old 07-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #40  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Kristiina - Glad you are back on track

Krystal - You are great for a kick in the pants Great job on the lifting too - no doubt you will be fabulous for the Caymans

Jo - I am so very glad you seem to have found what works for you!! What a huge accomplishment to feel good about what you are doing and how you feel too

Monsoon storms have been hitting way too regular, so haven't been able to run as often as I would like. Til now that was a pain, but today my Insanity should be here, so will be too occupied on another workout to worry of running Hoping after this workout, that it will help my conditioning and speed my time up on my runs - had a couple friends with successes on that. Fingers crossed
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:09 PM   #41  
~Krystal~

Hi Ladies!
I have been so busy on MFP that I haven't been on here to much.
Last day of July and I am sad sad!!
Summer will be over in the blink of an eye & that means....cold, wet, dark!
YUCK YUCK YUCK!!

I decided to come back to the beach this week with my mom and aunt this time. We will be here til Sunday. My mom is already driving me to drink!!
I invited them. It was my idea, but since my jeep was injured last week when we were here, we had to bring my mom's explorer.
She tells me when we pull out of her driveway that I am not allowed to drive it!
A. I wasn't driving last week when my jeep was hit.
B. Even if I were, the lady hit US!
C. I have 2 other vehicles at home (I could have followed her in the sKy).
D. I could have rented us a vehicle for the week, it's not like I don't have a job!
So, I told her I would just rent a car once I got here. There is NO WAY I can be in FL without a vehicle!! Is she crazy???
Anyway, she was all offended that I am renting a car.
So, we stop at McDonald's to use the restroom on the way down here. I went first, since I was the one in need of stopping. Go in, do my biz, come out and ask for the key--since it was about -5 degrees in McD's. I was FREEZING! & she blares at me: "You're not driving!"
Uhm, Hello...I didn't say I was. Before I could blink, my mouth flew open, tearing into her! I was so mad! I said, "You don't have to worry about me driving this vehicle while I am here. I have 3 vehicles at home to drive. I don't need yours & when I get to FL, I will get one of my own to drive. This vehicle is not golden!"

She was all mad b/c everyone was staring at us, but I didn't care. I don't know them--they don't know me--and I will never see them again!
Then she told me I NEVER respect her.
Ok, why would I ask to drive her car after she told me 4 hrs ago I couldn't?? Just saying!

This week should be grand! If my diary looks a little alcoholic, you'll know why!
Old 07-31-2012, 10:10 PM   #42  
~Krystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMyTurn View Post

Monsoon storms have been hitting way too regular, so haven't been able to run as often as I would like. Til now that was a pain, but today my Insanity should be here, so will be too occupied on another workout to worry of running Hoping after this workout, that it will help my conditioning and speed my time up on my runs - had a couple friends with successes on that. Fingers crossed
I hope you will keep me update on your success with Insanity. I promise I wanted to try it, but the sudden change in planes is too much on my back!
Best of luck to you while you're getting ripped!!
Old 07-31-2012, 11:39 PM   #43  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Krystal - Dang your mom is confusing! I think I would be into the vodka about now... not a worry since you aren't driving Sorry, couldn't resist!!! Did the first official workout of Insanity tonight with youngest DD and wow! is all I can say about that. This is nuts! I love it! Jello sore legs, feels good! Now that I had my shake and not "shaking" (no pun intended) as much, I am pumped for tomorrow night's workout!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 05:33 AM   #44  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I swear my post was lost in cyper space

Krystal, families can be so frustrating, especially mothers. I hope your beach time was fun!!!! How did it turn out, the rest of the vacation?

Star, I should try that workout; everyone seems to love it. Your avi is beautiful!!!!
Old 08-04-2012, 05:37 AM   #45  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I think I have finally gotten back to eating right. Last 4 weeks were just insane. Scale went up to 155 , luckily 5/10 was water bloat. I was back down to 150 this am, and now the hard work starts (all over again). I decided I do not like being 150 + pounds So I am NOT giving up.