3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Slow Dancing With A Stranger {13} "Please, Save The Last Dance For Me" (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/262163-slow-dancing-stranger-%7B13%7D-please-save-last-dance-me.html)

Sum38 07-11-2012 05:31 PM

Woot Krystal!

My weight is staying steady 145-147. I am not really trying to shed weight right now, taking a mental break. I am off to Chicago for a few days :carrot:

I am keeping up my walking, elliptical and upper body toning.

I hope everyone is feeling happy and healthy!

K9Owner 07-12-2012 09:22 AM

Kristiina:Hope you have fun while you're in The Windy City. Anything special going on?

Sum38 07-12-2012 05:47 PM

Our anniversary :love: and in Chi Town.....International food festival. Yum.

alaskanlaughter 07-12-2012 11:47 PM

how do you keep calories down when your days are SO long?

i am up by 5:30 a.m. and going all day long, busy, and get to sleep by 10:30-11 p.m. Every Day!...i'm trying to keep my calories around 1500 but have continually been going over that...i'm doing heavy weights on the machines and have been getting hungry!

here is what i had today:
- bite of PB at 5:45 a.m.
- protein shake at 8 a.m.
- sugar free blended coffee at 11 a.m.
- greek yogurt/PB with half an apple at 1 p.m.
- spinach and a sausage at 2:30 p.m.
- corndog at 3 p.m. (the ONLY unhealthy item all day)
- greek yogurt and granola
- few bites of SF pudding
- few bites of chips (i was getting hungry)
- protein shake (because i needed to eat something before i ate all the chips lol)

TOTAL: 2025(!!!)

i find that my body likes some food about every two hours...doesn't have to be much food, just something...i try to focus on healthy choices...i do NOT like eating three solid meals a day, it upsets my stomach and i feel WAY full and i just dont like it...

how do you cut calories down while being up for 17 hours or so a day?? is this normal? is this linked to weight training?

ETA: my workout included 4 sets of 10 reps each ab crunches pulling down 110 pounds and 3 sets of 10 reps each arms at 85 pounds and 3 sets arms at 40 pounds...normally i go back to the ab crunches but someone else was on there...and THEN i went up on the treadmill for 26 minutes and ran a mile and a half at 5.5 speed in intervals...it said i burned 210 calories but i work so hard on that, that i am dripping in sweat halfway through like usual

ETA 2.0: i also am on my feet for 5 hours at work ( i work part time this summer) monitoring students in rooms, activities, playground, lunchroom and today we went on a long walk with them)...i also am on my feet doing house cleaning at home, running errands etc...

Sum38 07-15-2012 09:04 PM

I had so much fun in Chicago that I am going back for a few days. I am excited :D

ItsMyTurn 07-16-2012 07:35 AM

Kristiina - that's so awesome!It sounds like you really enjoyed it )

Alaskan - I understand the busy schedule. I find the only time I really have issues with going over calories is right before/at the start of, TTOM. I have no doubt you will get that so it's more second nature then it is now though :)

Krystal - :wave: Hey girl!!! Hope you have a great day!

Sum38 07-19-2012 09:02 AM

Miss everyone!
Jo, did you weigh in? How is your reset minus 10% going?
Star Looking FAB!!!!!!

ItsMyTurn 07-19-2012 10:47 PM

Sum - You are far too sweet, thank you so much.

Jo - been awhile since we heard on your progress

Alaskan - How are you holding up with your busy schedule?

Krystal - You are due back soon... hope you are having an awesome vacation!

K9Owner 07-21-2012 05:43 AM

Sorry I have been MIA on this thread. I am at the beach! It has rained every single day, but there have been a few breaks in the clouds for me to get a little sun in :sunny:
Hope everyone is doing well on their plans. I am not doing so great. I weighed before I came to the beach. I really shouldn't have done that :cry:

I have to stop working so much in order to get my fitness goals back on track, but that will not be until after September.

At least the weight lifting is going smoothly. I feel I am getting stronger every week, so that's a plus for me!

Miss you all!

Sum38 07-21-2012 07:00 AM

Have fun Krystal!! Maybe a litlle rain is actually welcomed after that huge heatwave!

I have been traveling too much and eating too much and scale went to 150 :mad: SO back on plan. -- I am doing 4 day flat belly cure jumpstart and the 28 day program. Need to get back on track. Hardest part will be eating bfast, but oh well....need to get rid off this bloat.

K9Owner 07-21-2012 07:41 AM

Kristiina: A rainy day at the beach beats a sunny day in Memphis--ANY DAY!!!
However, I am not welcoming all of this rain! I hate it actually!!
I am in the bloat boat with you, but at this point, can I say it is all bloat????
Probably not.
I feel disgusting! My abs are a mess, & I am struggling to find a way back to my healthier lifestyle.
I need a new direction. I need some new routines. I need to get myself back to my clean eating routine.

ItsMyTurn 07-21-2012 04:43 PM

Kristiina and Krystal - I have total confidence that the both of you will find your way back. You are both the ones that have provided such inspiration for me :)

jomatho 07-21-2012 04:44 PM

Helllllloooooo! Sorry about my absence, I have been trying to enjoy my summer between the busy schedule we still have going on. I have been enjoying it a little too much, if you know what I mean!
I am in the bloated boat with you all and expecting TOM any day now. My plan is to start my cut this week, I keep putting it off week after week, but the procrastinating stops here. I am going to try to log at least 4/7 days next week to see where I am at with my calories.
I have been terrible with my workouts also. Mainly because I have been working my tail off in the yard. Hard stuff like pulling out bushes and overgrown vines, transplanting things, trimming, weeding, hauling. That is between trying to take care of the house and all the stuff the kids have going on. I fall into bed every night. But my body knows I have not been working out and is feeling flabbier, so it is back with the program this week.
I think I am just going to have to accept the fact that I will probably have to log calories and workout just about every single day in order to have a body close to what I want to have, sigh.

I will have to do a little catching up to see what you guys have been up to, so forgive me for not doing personals right now.

Catch you all later!

K9Owner 07-22-2012 05:10 AM

Saturday turned out to be a disastrous day for me.
1st, I accidentally dropped my phone into the sea.
2nd, my husband was driving our Jeep--making a right hand turn at a red light and was side-swiped twice by a motorist making a Uturn. The left rear dor is caved in and the back bumper is crushed & the heater coil hose is broken and my dad said I could make it 7 hrs home, but I couldn't run the AC :cry:
Luckily, no one was injured!

Sum38 07-22-2012 06:50 AM

Yikes Krystal!!! I am sorry :hug: I am happy everyone is okay. Is the Jeep totaled (insurance perspective) or fixable?