Old 11-20-2012, 11:50 AM   #136  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Hi girls
Well, I have just thrown in the towel for November.
I was doing so well on my runs & then 4 days ago, I became sick--very sick.
What is up with me being so ill lately?
I used to never get sick.
This started out as something that felt like strep throat, which I acquire very easily, but it has turned into the sinus infection from out of nowhere!
My head hurts so much, despite taking multiple things to ease it.

My race is December 1 & from the looks of it, I may either walk it or just not do it

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. I'll be saving lives
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:49 PM   #137  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

I hope you are starting to feel better Krystal

Well my upcoming trip(s) is keeping me OP. Scale registered 152.6 this am I am so ready to see 140's again.

I shopped some clothing for my trip and they are way too small right now; I MUST fit into them late January. -- I even bought a size 6 pants as a teaser

Where is JO? I haven't seen her at MFP either.
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:23 AM   #138  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Kristiina: A size 6? Really?? There is no way I'd brave that. It'd sit in my closet forever, b/c I wouldn't be able to wear it--ever! Kudos to you on the losing steak again

Race Day is quickly approaching! I am set some pretty awesome PRs for myself, and I am glad to say, I am ready for this race! I can hardly believe I am doing this again. This may very well be my last 1/2. I am very anxious about lifting and getting my body to look the way i know it can if I will just commit to a little solid nutrition and proper lifting. I feel as though all of this cardio is holding me back.

Happy Hump Day

Hope you all are doing fabulous
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:11 AM   #139  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

The race is this weekend, right? How is the course?

Once I hit 140, which I will , I will start fitting into my 6's. I am tired of being fat Tired of looking like a cow . I started taking pictures of my belly...all hanging out, not sucking in etc, and it is just plain gross. Those pictures are a huge motivator...all I have to do is look at them and things don't pass my lips

I gave up coffee (started drinking white tea) and wine. Both of those caused terrible bloat and made me look even fatter

I started lifting as well. I am still a feather weight but atleast I am doing it. P will create a program for me. -- He is looking absolutely amazing he lifts almost every day (different muscle groups of course) and has but on nearly 10 pounds in muscle. Yum

I miss you gals

Last edited by Sum38; 11-28-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote