Little Things Make a Big Difference

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Can't wait to shop anywhere! I love shopping, even tho it sucks that I can never find anything in my size.

Being able to wear bracelets/watches without them feeling like they're strangling my hand....

I want to feel comfortable in a dress. I've never had the chaffing issue, but I'm sure I would if I wore one, But my tummy is where I carry most of my weight, and there are no clothes than I look decent in, and Im too afriad to even try on a dress right now.

I can't wait to not feel self-conscious about wearing blush! I feel like it makes my cheeks look even chubbier.

I'm going to do a mud run! So excited for that, it's my motivation to keep working. I don't want to totally embarras myself at the gym!

I can't wait til I have some more strength in my upper body and core, nursing school clinicals are tough work, and it's only going to get tougher, I want to be able to keep up physically. I want to be able to do a full push-up, never done one without my knees!
  • Little Things
    I can't wait to be able to wrap a towel around myself

I can't wait to be able to run again

I can't wait to be able to wear cute clothes
  • Oh I like being able to wrap a towel around! I love going to the spa, but they never have a robe big enough for me, so that's no fun.

I guess in general I can't wait til 'one size fits all' means me too!
  • more
    Fitting into a seat

Looking good in a swimsuit

Putting on clothes and they are too big

Having people say how good you look