View Poll Results: At What Time Of The Day Are You Most Preoccupied With Food?
First Thing In The Morning 0 0%
Mid-Morning 0 0%
Mid-Afternoon 3 30.00%
Just Before Dinner 2 20.00%
Before You Go To Bed 4 40.00%
Always! 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2003, 03:33 PM   #16  

Hey Debbie-I wish it were over, but it's not til next week! Thanks anyway!!
Jennelle-WTG on the lbs. lost!!
Sherry-You are doing everything right!! Good luck on the WI tomorrow.
Dee-Still thinking of you and yours!!
Old 03-23-2003, 04:23 PM   #17  

Taking a break.Got the WHOLE house done,laundry & my car washed.When my break is up I'm going to wash the car inside & the windows...THEN WALK!!

Dear Debbie,
I was going to write you an email but then decided it would be best to just post it here so because we are all so close friends.

At the yard sale yesterday, I knew you were very down on yourself and depressed. I've known you too long not to know that! That bothers me and I'll do EVERYTHING in my power to bring "Debbie" back.

I know how terrible it is to have your hubby sick and being off plan.Remember Wayne with his heart attacks? I know you also were planning to have a "Free Debbie week" and then James got sick and had to have surgery. I think that was the reason of you getting off your diet. You've done a WONDERFUL job of taking care of James and he's so lucky to have you!! But tomorrow is a NEW day, you'll be back at work, James is doing better and now it's your time to go right back to being OP!!

Do you remember this time last year how good you were doing? I was so impressed with you! You had so much motivation & energy and was loosing!! You gave me so much support too. I'm going to let what happened at Wendy's yesterday go.I'm not going to fuss at you about it either.But starting tomorrow, I'll push you, fuss at you, support you, motivate you AND love you! You can do this and you will! I know how much you want to lose.It hurts me to see you so down about it.

So I'm ending this with a GREAT BIG HUG and tell you that EVERYONE here loves and will support & motivate you!!

Now do me a favor....(Hey..this works for Jennelle too! ) Go get naked, stand in front of the mirror, keep turning around.Do you like what you see? Ask yourself (right into the mirror) if you want to be this size or bigger the rest of your life? Or do you want to lose and be healthy? Thin? Look good? Feel Good?

I'm not giving up on you Debbie and YOU AREN'T EITHER!!
I love you....thanks for being my best friend over all these years and for going through bad & good times with me.

Sherry
Old 03-23-2003, 04:34 PM   #18  

Debbie hang in there....don't get down on yourself. You have the rest of your life to do it now. Forget about the past. That is over and done with.

By the way I went and edited my post. Amazing what one little word missed changes the whole meaning of a sentence. I meant to write that mom was not doing well but I wrote mom is doing well. Oh boy. Shows how tired I am.
Old 03-23-2003, 04:37 PM   #19  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Thank You Sherry!!

You know me so well. I know I can do this but I get so tired of failing. Tomorrow is a new day and I have NO excuse! Thanks for being my friend, thanks to all my floozie friends.

Deb
Old 03-23-2003, 05:44 PM   #20  

Debbie-We love you no matter what!! How many times have we all started over??? I can't begin to count for me!!

Sherry-You tire me out!!! I ended up NOT cleaning during Spring Break. The most I did was laundry and mopping (which needs to be done again anyway.) I think I dusted, but you can't tell it now! I am so bad. I wish I had 1/2 the energy and wants to get my house out of disarray that you do!!

BTW, I can't stand to look at myself naked!! Doesn't help me 1 bit to do it!!

Ramona-I am so glad your boys don't have to go over there right now. There is nothing on TV except the war and the situation in Iraq. I pray for all the soldiers over there.

Gayle-Did you get your house clean??

Dee-I have to tell you how our prayer works on Friday nights. The Rabbi asks if while the Torah is open for anyone to stand who has loved ones that are ill, and cannot be with them tonight. Then we say the names aloud as we are called on 1 by 1. We then all stand, and he says the prayer for all of them. Please know that your name is always on my list. Maybe someday though, all the prayers will come true and you and yours will be well. I surely hope so, but until then you will always remain in my prayers.

I dearly love each and everyone of you, even though we haven't met in person. It's amazing how close people can get just through writing!!
We are so lucky to have one another!!
Old 03-23-2003, 05:52 PM   #21  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Debbie - "The Ronald McDonald Plan!" ROTFLMAO!
Old 03-23-2003, 11:52 PM   #22  
Losing it!

Deb, through THICK & thin we can do this together!!! You have been an incredible source of inspiration for me as well as others, I'm sure! I LOVE YA!!!!!
Old 03-24-2003, 01:27 AM   #23  

Hi Debbie,
You are in good company here. Each and every one of us have gone on the Ronald McDonald plan more times than we can count. Don't beat yourself up...you can and will retake control of your food and no matter what you eat you are still a very special and well loved person. I struggle with this myself...I try not to judge my worth by the number on the scale, it is about the person that I am.
Old 03-24-2003, 06:50 AM   #24  

Good Mornin'

I weighed this morning and I lost 5 lbs!!!!!!!
Down from 191 to 186!!!! I'm sure most of it was water loss but hey...I'll take it!!

Spring break is over......Back to School (work) Hope everyone has a great OP day!!

Will post more tonight ...just wanted to brag about my weight loss!!

Sherry
Old 03-24-2003, 09:21 AM   #25  

Debbie, it's over. Put it away and start fresh today. BELIEVE me, we could start a non-profit support group with all of the people who have to start fresh. What's done is done......at least that is what I'm saying about that little waffle fiasco I had yesterday! LOL

Sherry and Jennelle, GREAT JOB!!!! Keep up the good work.

Dee, I'm still thinking of you and your mom each and every day.

I'll post more later.....gotta get to work.
Ramona
Old 03-24-2003, 11:32 AM   #26  
Losing it!

ALL of you girls are doing a FANTASTIC job staying on plan the largest percentage of the time!!! To often, I forget to tell ALL of you, how PROUD I am of you!!!!
Old 03-24-2003, 01:01 PM   #27  

Sherry way to go! Give yourself a pat on the back and a hug from me. Keep it up.
Old 03-24-2003, 01:24 PM   #28  
Losing it!

WEIGH TO GO SHER-BEAR!!! See, drink'n that water really helps out!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!
Old 03-24-2003, 04:15 PM   #29  

Yay Sherry!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2003, 06:36 PM   #30  
THINKING THIN!!!!

WTG!!! SHERRY!!!

Thank you so much everyone for your words of encouragement and love. I am so lucky to have friends like you.
Funny how you can be so down on yourself and the next day just brush it off. This morning I was afraid to weigh-in but to my surprise I hadn't gained any weight. So...once again I'm going to give this my best shot!! I even drank 80 oz of water today. {Sherry you inspired me}

James is doing so good, I hated to leave him by himself today but he did fine. Today was beautiful, I think he sat out on the porch most of the day. I picked up sticks in our 2 acre yard this afternoon, it will be time to mow it soon.

Love to all my floozie friends, I will post later to everyone.

Deb
Closed Thread