3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

April Antics and Adventures in the Land of the Worldlie Chicks

Old 04-06-2012, 11:22 AM   #46
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

OH HAPPY, isn't that a wonderful view. Nature is so beautiful...lovin' this picture for sure!

MELLIE...so glad you got all your leaky holes patched...what a PIA. Loved the peeping Tom...I shared it with my co-workers.

SHADDIE....Glad you get a few days at home to do what ya wanna do or not wanna do....

LAURA..you didn't really call in sick, me thinks you are just taking a mental health day for you and doggies...

CHELLE..How did DHs doc appt go today?

CEEG...Hope the head quits throbbing. Not a good way to spend a holiday.

We get early release today at 2pm for good Friday. I think I am taking earlier release 1pm. Going to spend the afternoon with lil monkey man. TOmorrow I will be getting Easter baskets together for my kids. Cleaning the house just a bit. Baking some pies. Easter is at my brother's house with all the fam-damily. lolol

Happy Happy EASTER everyone!

Loves, hugs and prayers.

Lap RNY 2/12/07- weightloss: 163 lbs; 306 SW; 143 CW
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:38 AM   #47
Some days not so much

S/C/G: Macys Balloon/Chubbette/OK

Height: Fun Size

Mel - I loved!!!! the picture of the "peep"ing Tom Shad - (Marshmallow) Peeps are a sugar covered diabetic nightmare confection that shows up this time of year. They have been elevated to cult status and are beloved by many. Now the trend is doing things with Peeps that have nothing to do with eating them - ie smashing and reforming them as picture and toothbrush holders, putting them in a vase with jelly beans for a cute seasonal decoration, or placing them in pictures like Mel's. I don't eat Peeps myself, even for a candy lover like me they are too sweet but I do appreciate people's ingenuity.

DH's trailer finally came in - he ordered it 2 months ago. Now that we have a trailer we can pick up things that won't fit into the truck - like lumber and fencing for the garden, a utility cart for DH to put brush in and haul it out back and maybe a hammock and bookcase for me ! Last Wednesday marked a year since we bought this house. To me it seems like just yesterday, to DH he said he feels like we've been here for years. I got a welcome call from a friend I used to work with who was calling to touch base and remind me of why I should be waking up each morning with a big grin and doing the happy dance that I am far away from my old life. I told her that there is a tendency to get settled in and I needed people to remind me once in a while what I was missing

As for filling the shopping trolley - so easy to do. I spent a bundle at Walmart the beginning of the week - but it was a combo of groceries and dry goods. Yesterday I ran into town and dropped more at the co-op store - picked up 2 nice beef roasts - one for Sunday (we are not big ham eaters, one meal is enough) and also found a few other things that looked good. Headed over to the pharmacy and picked up a basketful of stuff, then went over to the main grocery store to get some produce and a few fresh items for Sunday Easter dinner. I am afraid to look at the receipts But I have enough groceries to easily last me the next 2 weeks except for restocking fruits and veggies that tend to shrivel up and dehydrate quickly in this dry air up here.

I never did figure out why the meds were so expensive - other than to think since we rolled to a new calendar year they changed their coverage as they so often do and are gouging us even more. I did stock up on prescriptions before we moved and I looked in my box 'o stuff and was delighted to find that I have enough of the really expensive med to last me the next 6 months (I was given 3 pills per dose and I've only been taking 2). So I should be good to go until we change back to DH's insurance next month. It's rather ironic that I will be paying the equivalent of a pricy mortgage payment just for medical coverage which I will try not to use because things are so expensive. I thought about just banking the premium each month to use in case we needed it but as some of you might know, a trip to the emergency room can wipe out your savings in a heartbeat. And the doctors charge much more for routine care when you don't have insurance so we're kind of stuck. I'm trying not to think of the dentist - I have a broken crown and that's another thousand dollars. There goes my garden

Mel - how nice of the seniors to sit and watch movies with you and ask nothing more of you than your company That's really unfortunate about losing the prepackaged meals at TJ's. I imagine they were really handy when you are eating for one person AND didn't have all the stuff in them that could upset your tummy. I hope they find a good substitute quickly. Here's to a nice holiday weekend for you - free of doctors and drama and just spent enjoying the spring things you love so much.

Michelle- the ice cream you describe reminds me of Kopp's Custard out by my sister in law. I'm a fan of the plain vanilla which is good because we always seem to miss the really good sounding flavors by a day or two (they make 1 special flavor a day for one day only). Poor DH - I can't see them putting him on a fungal med if he didn't have a fungal infection. I guess the warm, dark, moist environment of the lungs makes it so difficult to kill the infection once and for all. And they tried to give me this one med that was top notch for lung infections but had a side effect of rupturing the tendons in the foot I hope he will be ok.

Shad - hope you take some time this weekend to enjoy yourself a bit. Do you get any autumn colors or do things just tend to wither out as the days get shorter? Time to plant some cooler crops in the garden? Perhaps you can entice DS to finish the shed as a birthday present to you?

Ceejay - wow that's a crazy high deductible for the medical. We're probably spending 1/3 our salaries on medical when it comes down to it. As for the turkey / deer showdown, I think the turkey won. They are not as skittish as other creatures here and tend to stand their ground unless you come walking right up to them and they couldn't give a hoot about other animals. It will be cool to see them in a few weeks trailing with little fuzzy baby turkey chicks. Are you going to your family's place for Easter dinner?

Annie - there is one Easter candy indulgence I love which is chocolate coconut "bird" nests. They are a far cry from what they once were and no longer have the jelly bean birds "eggs" but they only come out at Easter and they are my special treat. I figure that's ok - at least I'm not eating 2 pounds of chocolate Easter eggs I imagine you are cooking up a storm and hosting Sunday dinner? Wait... we forgot to coordinate menus

Patty - hope work is not too hectic and you get today off or at least get off early to have a bit of a longer weekend.

Java - hope you are feeling better.

I'm off to get busy here. See yahs
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #48

Nice shot Happy. Yeh, the deer does look like the turkey is an unwanted surprise. Now can you tell me how I can insert photos directly into my post (vs. attaching them at the bottom) like you and Mel do? Or is that only for certain special 3fc folks.

Mel - Glad the water issues are resolved, and that they stay that way for the weekend at the very least!! Wow, $350 at TJ's!! So they might not have those kind of entrees at all since they didn't sell all that well? Maybe you'll have to cut a deal directly with the vendor, LOL. Yeh, I'm looking forward to getting the order and I hope I've found a new favorite tea!!

Nothing much to report. Before my hair appointment I started watching the dvd "Due Date" with Robert Downey Jr., but about a half hour into it, I just stopped it - some of it was raunchy and there wasn't enough to keep me interested in spite of that. I hope "Hot Tub Time Machine" is better.

So I went to my hair appointment, and after that we picked up some Chinese food from a place near the house that we haven't been to in ages and had only ordered from once or twice in the past. BF and I were very surprised that the food had very little salt (that we could taste) - almost to the point of being bland! I very much prefer that to too much because you can always add something if you want. We'll see what other menu items we like in the future.

Train was much less full than normal today and the office is rather quiet. The admin took a vacation day today. I have a mandatory online compliance training session due today, but nothing else that's pressing. I got here on the earlier train, so I will try to leave on an early one. They've jiggered the train schedule today, so I have to see which one I'll take - they add some earlier but cancel others...

There's two more weeks of Pilates classes today ..... ***email just received - office will close early today - 1:00 pm - Whoohoo!! *****

Now what was I saying??? Pilates... So I'm actually sort of missing my cardio exercise. I'm very tempted to join the gym that bf belongs to. Yes, I know that hasn't worked for me in the past, especially my plan to piggyback on his visits for free - his non-existent visits... but I don't know - I think that because it's so close to home (less than a mile) it'd be convenient for me to just pop over there for 30 minutes of some kind of cardio, no problem. I think it's the fact that it's only $10 a month that makes me feel like it's low risk - at least financially. If I don't end up going, I'll still be at risk for "the guilties".... so that's my latest thought re exercise. Oh, and I finally ordered a foam roller online.

Okay, gonna sign off and look at the train schedule to see when the next train will depart!!!

Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #49

Annie and Happy snuck in on me!

Annie - No I wasn't really sick, shhh, don't tell! But the day wasn't exactly restful with all the appointments. And let's just say that too much togetherness is not always a good thing.

Happy - I'm a fan of good marshmallows, but Peeps are not in that category, so I don't bother with them. I have been very good about not using the recent Fannie May coupons I received in the newspaper...note that I haven't tossed them out though!! :blush: I like FM's chocolate covered marshmallows. And let's not start on the eggs they sell at this time of year. On the other hand, it's a bit easier to resist the past several years because IMHO the products aren't quite as good as they were before being sold.

Okay, I've consulted the schedule - there's a 1:30 train I can catch.

Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:15 PM   #50
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

THE EXPRESSION ON THE DEER'S FACE IS PRICELESS!!
HE PROBABLY IS WONDERING?!?!?!?! ROFL MY AZZ OFF!!
THANKS FOR THE BELLY LAUGH.....I NEEDED ONE TO KEEP AWAKE.
JEN IS COMING DOWN FOR A FEW THEN IT'S NAP TIME.
HOPE YOU & DH HAVE A GREAT DAY
Old 04-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #51
gettin' with the plan

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Happy
The picture is priceless. That area of your lawn with the pine tree's reminds me of my uncles. Do you happen to have Cobra insurance?

Laura
I don't blame you for calling in sick today. Do you have personal days? Wish we did. Sounds like doggie has his day.

Annie
Have fun making the Easter baskets.

Mel
Hope your week end has quieted down and stays quiet. Glad the seniors came down to keep you company. I agree about the expression on the deer's face.

-------
I should be cleaning house but I'm mentally and physically exhausted. I really do not want to go to Paragould tomorrow but will.

My niece from CA sent me a picture of a strawberry and said this is the size of our baby. She did go to the doctor and every thing was fine.

Decided to go to the doctor this morning as the sinus drainage was giving me a sore throat. First thing the doc asked me do you have a headache. Yes, I do. He told me I was getting an infection. Was pleased with the bp reading of 124/76. I weighed on my scale at home at 195 but with clothes on at the doctor's office, his scales said that I weighed 198. Can't complain. The nurse gave me an injection and he gave me two rx's. Took them and my refill's to the pharmacy and it only cost 63 dollars. I did have to pay full price for the bp med. I was thinking that I'd be paying my 200 deductible up front.

Have a great Saturday and Sunday. I will be mia this week end.

Last edited by ceejay52 : 04-06-2012 at 07:28 PM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:47 AM   #52
Annie - Indiana

Good Morning Gals..like really good morning...12:21 am Saturday Morning....afternoon/eve Ms. Shad!

Cannot sleep....no particular reason...just not in the mood, besides tried for several hours and decided to get up and do something...3FC is the something for the moment as I cannot be too loud...Curtis is sleeping...and he has a cold..AGAIN. I really think it is due to his allergies. At the band last weekend the pub was extra smokie, I think because of the basketball play offs and the HUGE crowd. He has an allergy to smoke which made him get an allergy cold. He is doing better and on the upside of recovery. He needs to take something for his immune system. He cannot understand why the only thing I ever suffer from is headaches. I take too many vits and mins to catch anything. lol. Truly I take a multi-vit, A, B12 shot, C, D, E, magnisium, calcium, bacopa (for mental health), potassium, iron, biotin, and most importantly, Vit W-wine..lol. Religiously, due to my bariatric surgery, I cannot EVER due without all to keep healthy. Also do a lot of veggies and fruits. Plus a lot of things I shouldn't. It is the things I shouldn't have and the wine that keep me FAT. I am actually up 18 pounds from my lowest weight from surgery...WOW..I need to get a grip and lose the extra poundage as it is REALLY noticable now. YIKES.

Today was wonderful...after work I went to sissy's house and fed the babe, rocked him to sleep then put him to bed for his afternoon nap. Sis colored my hair, Chris came home and took over with the babe. Sis and I went to Walmart to get the last of the few things for Easter baskets. I ended up buying her a little dress to where with her leggins for Easter. Don't tell baby boy as I try to be fair about spending. It is so hard to be a fair mom when you live closer to one and not the other. Anyway, got the last of the basket items....got lil man swim trucks with matching hat for his basket the other day so today I got Ainsley a bikini to put in her basket. It is tough trying to be a fair mom and nanny. Lil man was so sweet today. He is actually 25 inches long and about 12 pounds...get this...on April 19, he will be 6 MOS OLD....can you believe it? Time is going WAY too fast.

My brother from Illinois is in town, staying at my dad's and coming to Easter. Do you think he has called me to let me know he is in town? Oh H no. He will probably call me at the last minute and say hey I am here and wanna do brekkie or lunch. I am inclined to say no, but always feel bad if I do, so will probably do SOMETHING with him. Just another man with no communication skills. Geez.

Got a few errands to run tomorrow. Not bad as Sis and I got most out of the way today. Bank, grocery-to get apples for pie, and maybe meet with brain dead brother from IL. Want to wash sheets and put the bed back together, run the vacuum and mop kitchen floor. The rest of the house is still clean from last weekend's cleaning. Curtis and I do not create much dirt. lol. Considering we are at work the majority of the time. Since Hella B is no longer around, the doggie hair thing is way down. God love her, and yes, I miss her everyday, along with my momma and g-pa. Nuff of that, teary eyed.

Guess I am just babbling as I have nothing better or want to do. Sorry to keep you all reading.

Really, have a WONDERFUL EASTER WEEKEND.

Love, hugs and prayers......

Old 04-07-2012, 12:48 AM   #53
Annie - Indiana

to wear with leggins not where with leggins...duh

Old 04-07-2012, 08:12 AM   #54
Happy September

MORNING CHICKS

THE BUNNIES ARE ALL EXCITED.
TODAY IS OUR EASTER PARTY. COMPLETE WITH POLITICIANS.
I BETTER TAKE A SHOVEL WITH ME DOWNSTAIRS.
I NEED TO GET ALL GUSSIED UP. UNDECIDED WHAT TO WEAR.
I ALSO DUSTED THE EASTER PARADE MOVIE OFF.
THURSDAY NIGHT ONE OF THE SENIORS REMINDED ME TO DIG IT OUT.
THAT'S FOR AFTER THE PARTY.
I BOUGHT THEM SOME TREATS AT TJ'S FOR THE MOVIE.
JEN BOUGHT A FEW EASTER BOWLS AT THE $1 STORE TO PUT THEM IN.
ONCE ALL THE PARTY GOERS LEAVE, A FEW REGULARS COME BACK DOWN.
I BETTER GET MY BODY MOVING OR NOTHING WILL GET DONE....
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. BE GOOD OR THE EASTER BUNNY WON'T BRING ANY CANDY!

HAPPY.......SHOWED JEN THE PIC LAST NIGHT. SHE LOVED IT TOO.
I WAS THINKING THAT MAYBE THE MEDS PRICE WAS BECAUSE OF A DEDUCTIBLE FOR 2012.
HOPE THE REST OF THE YEAR IS CHEAPER!!!
I AM GLAD YOU GUYS GOT A CART TO HAUL STUFF.
NOW I CAN HITCH A RIDE!! WE CAN GO "VIRTUALLY" EVERYWHERE NOW!
ALSO GLAD YOU GOT REMINDED OF HOW LUCKY YOU ARE NOT TO BE IN TENN!
I AM ALREADY FORGETTING YOU JUST MOVED!!
DH'S ATTITUDE MUST BE CONTAGIOUS!! FEELS LIKE FOREVER NOW.

ANNIE....GLAD IT WAS AN EARLY DAY.
I LOVE MAKING THE BASKETS UP. THIS YEAR I USED EASTER GIFT BAGS.
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS WITH ALL THE FAMILY.
CAN'T BEIEVE JAKE IS GOING TO BE 6 MONTHS OLD. TIME FLIES.
LOVED THE IDEA OF THE BATHING SUITS.
I BOUGHT JEN & RICHIE T-SHIRTS. LOL HAVE A GREAT DAY.

LAURA...ANOTHER EARLY DAY PERSON!! HOPE YOU FOUND AN EARLIER TRAIN!
LET US KNOW HOW THE FOAM ROLLER WORKS OUT.
LOW SODIUM CHINESE FOOD WOULD BE A BLESSING TO ME.
WISH WE HAD ONE LIKE THAT HERE. ENJOY THE DOWN TIME.

CEEJAY....THESE DEDUCTIBLES ARE A PAIN AND EXPENSIVE!
HOPE YOU WILL BE FEELING BETTER AND VERY SOON TOO.
ENJOY THE TIME IN PARAGOULD BUT I KNOW HOW STAYING HOME WOULD BE NICE & COMFY!
THAT WAS A GREAT BP READING CAN I BORROW IT????:rofl
:

Last edited by MELODY525 : 04-07-2012 at 08:15 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:34 AM   #55
Annie - Indiana

Good Morning all and Happy Saturday before Easter.......off to do my errands, then bake pies and clean...So excited to see ALL 3 of my brothers and families this weekend AND my kidlets, all under the same roof...such a magical happening.....too good to be true.

Loves, hugs, and prayers.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #56
Some days not so much

S/C/G: Macys Balloon/Chubbette/OK

Height: Fun Size

Good morning girls,

Happy day before Easter. Everyone running around being busy? I have to admit now it never occured to me to consider driving down to my Mom's for Easter dinner. Been 8 years since we moved south and that was a big deal to drive so that was a end to the holiday get togethers. I'm thinking if I posed it to DH he'd say that they are all coming here next month so let's wait for another time. Not doing any big plans so to say - thought about doing a ham but neither of us are big ham fans - one meal is enough so instead I got a standing rib roast we will make on the grill tomorrow

Most of my TV watching lately has been on the Food Network channel and I noticed yesterday that they added a new channel (just for me ) - the cooking channel. One show I like is called The Pioneer Woman - it's about a woman who once lived in Los Angeles, went back home temporarily to Oklahoma, met a cowboy in a bar, married him and now lives on a cattle ranch on the middle of no where. She started a food blog, wrote some cookbooks and got a tv show out of the deal. Some of her stuff looks very interesting. Simple foods - nothing gourmet just looks good. One show featured these good looking cherry almond fruit crisps for dessert. I think I'm going to try those for dinner tomorrow. I did pick up 2 of her cookbooks from the library yesterday - flagged a few recipes I want to try. Got a beef roast to cook up today - will probably portion it out and freeze it since we are having grilled beef tomorrow and DH had a taste for the Italian beef we had sitting in the freezer that we brought back from Chicago. Had that the other night (yum yum) so we're pretty beefed out here. But the roast was a good price and it looked so nice - hard to turn down, but it will freeze well.

We finally agreed on a spot for the garden so it's time to get cranking on that. DH said with the nice weather we need to pick up our fencing this upcoming week before they run out of materials. So I guess I'll be spending alot of time outside next week

Mel - the new trailer has plenty of room for you, Jen, Ritchie and several of the seniors I think it's way too big and sort of overkill for what we needed but ... it's DH's toy. We can easily get 2 ATVs on it and have room for a gear box of picnic goods and stuff which will be nice for when we decide to go on an ATV trip with the cousins. You can come along, we'll just strap your chair in. I can add some hay bales and we can go for an old fashioned hay ride too. Except hay is itchy! So did you get all prettied up for the Easter party? Don't forget some lipstick - always a finishing touch. Glad you liked the critter picture. Yesterday we had a male and female turkey pecking their way across the yard - which means for sure we will see a family in a while.

Annie - when it comes to spending on the kids it's hard to divide things exactly in half or one for one. I think the trick is that you try to treat them as equally as possible - which I'm sure you do and sometimes it means one gets more than the other but then you just have to explain to DS that he just would not be as into the Easter Bonnet that you bought for DD Glad your family is all together for the holiday. Hope you have a nice dinner - drama free of course.

Ceejay - hope you have a good trip to your family and that you are feeling better with the sinus. Those headaches can be especially brutal, particularly if you have an infection. Guess your Easter basket is going to be filled with medication Glad your niece is doing better.

Laura - I agree with you that Fannie Mae and Fields Frango Mint lines are not the same after they got bought up by other people. Still like the Fannie Mae chocolate eggs tho - I let one melt in my mouth for an indulgence. But I can't get them unless I go to Chicago so no worries there I did by a bag of Reeses Peanut Butter Easter eggs for DH. He did not like them - they have a chocolate shell which does not taste the same as the regular peanut butter cups. But I'm sure he will eat them anyway Glad you got out a half day from work yesterday. That's always a pleasant surprise. As for the gym - did you check out their class schedule? Will they have classes you can take after work that you'd want to go to? Always a big factor. Seems like a reasonable price tho for a gym.

Shad - hope you are getting some relaxing time in this weekend. Sounds like you could use a bit of downtime. At least for one weekend until the next cut over

Hellos to the rest of the ladies. DH keeps talking to me about various things which keeps interupting me so I'd better just give it up and put the computer away. (And he says I do this to him all the time )

Happy Easter to All the Fine Ladies of the World.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #57
Annie - Indiana

Thank Happy...hope you have a wonderful Easter Sunday also.

I am back from the errands of the day...going to throw cutting the grass in there next then do my baking and cleaning and dinner fixing....probably more than I want to do today but must get it all accomplished as tomorrow is a complete wash do to celebrating Easter with the family.

Loves hugs and prayers.

Old 04-07-2012, 05:57 PM   #58

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Aaargh, think my mouse is running out of batteries, I seem to be constantly hitting the wrong button and then just lost my post. Mind you the computer doesn't seem completely well this morning either. It lost my constant login to facebook and seems to have lost a couple of favourite sites, but we will prevail

Cleaning up some of the mess in my front garden this morning, I found these. Enjoy these while I go and find my brain

Last edited by Shad : 04-07-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #59
Annie - Indiana

SHADLET....what beautiful pix...thank you.

I accomplished everything except runnin the vacuum. I am doing that in the morning. I am too pooped to continue on this path and hope to get some sleep tonite.

Made lemon merguine (sp) pie, apple pie, and strawberry-pound cake-layer dessert. All requested by others...dad on lemon...Samantha on apple, and Curtis and Jake on strawberry. I am pooped. Been in the kitchen for the last 5 hours working hard....not too mention I made fried chicken, mashed potatos and mixed veggies for dinner.

Time for bed....

Love, hugs, and prayers...

Old 04-08-2012, 07:54 AM   #60
Happy September

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.

HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY.

YESTERDAY WAS VERY NICE. I AM EXHAUSTED.
THEY LOVED THE MOVIE MORE THAN THE PARTY.
MUST HAVE BEEN THE EASTER TREATS.
TODAY THEY'RE GOING TO WATCH THE EASTER PARADE AGAIN ON TURNER CLASSIC MOVIE CHANNEL
THEY JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT.
THERE IS A CRIMP IN OUR OWN EASTER PLANS FOR TODAY.
JEN GOT HER FOOT RUN OVER BY A MAN ON A SCOOTER AT A FLEA MARKET.
THE HOSPITAL SAYS IT'S NOT BROKEN BUT SHE IS A MESS.
THANK GOD I HAVE PAIN MEDS FROM JANUARY CAUSE THEY ONLY GAVE HER ONE PILL.
RICHIE IS TAKING A CHAIR UP IN A LITTLE WHILE AND SHE'S RIDING DOWN.
THEN WE'LL SPEND THE DAY HERE. THERE IS MORE ROOM.
THE OFFICE WAS TOSSING OUT AN OLD LEATHERETTE CHAIR AND I TOOK IT FOR RICHIE & VISITORS.
NOW WE ALL HAVE A COMFY SEAT INCLUDING THE DR WHEN HE COMES
WE ALSO DECIDED NOT TO COOK AND GET SOME PORK FROM THE BAKERY.
RICHIE IS MAKING THE FOOD RUN AS SOON AS JEN COMES DOWN.
SO THE DAY HAS CHANGED A BIT BUT I LOVE THE NEW PLANS TOO

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

HAPPY....WOW THE TRAILER IS BIG!! IT REALLY WILL COME IN USEFUL WITH THOSE ATVS OF YOURS.
I HAVE BEEN READING THE PIONEER WOMANS BLOG ON AND OFF:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/
FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION HER. I FORGET WHERE I FIRST HEARD ABOUT HER.
I THINK IT WAS ANOTHER BLOG THAT HAD A LINK TO A RECIPE OF HERS.
I'LL BE RIGHT OVER FOR GRILLED RIB ROAST!! YUM!!!
YOU MADE ME LAUGH...I DID PUT ON LIPGLOSS!!!

ANNIE...HAVE A GREAT TIME AND I AM HAPPY YOU'RE GOING TO BE ALL TOGETHER.
HOPE CURTIS IS FEELING BETTER

CEEJAY......SAFE TRAVELS TO PARAGOULD. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER TOO

SHAD....THE PICS ARE BEAUTIFUL!! I NEVER TIRE OF LOOKING AT THEM.
HOPE YOURS WAS A VERY HAPPY EASTER. SWEET SUGAR PLUM DREAMS

MICHELLE & PATTY....A VERY HAPPY EASTER TO YOU BOTH

Last edited by MELODY525 : 04-08-2012 at 07:55 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.