3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Slow Dancing With A Stranger {10} "A Month of Challenges"

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 12:27 PM   #286
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 172/--/122

Height: 5'3" ...and my newly found half :)

Krystal I missed you!!!! I really did!! I am so proud of the fact that you earned 13.1 sticker for your windshield. It feels like we all did it You are just the vessel...hehe!

149.8 ~ 10/17/13
142.0 ~ 01/28/14
132.0 ~
122.0 ~
Old 04-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
jo Started feeling lonely without you I think the whole point is to go no sugar, low carb, high on lean protein. I think the wine and chocolate is there for the antioxidants. 80% coco chocolate is NOT sweet...lol...but it goes really well with tart dry wine. If you don't want the wine; have a few pieces of tart chocolate.

I am totally with you. Now that TOM is here and almost gone, the raving maniac woman is gone and it has been replaced with smart thinking one... Did I mention how much I hate TOM???? I think being 40 sucks. I had none of these problems in my 20's. TOM came and went, but now I am a total looney person 7-10 days before hand...sheesh!

So Jo, we are going to be good girls, follow our eating plans and really push for losses during the next two weks!! Deal? I feel I just want to be done. So done. I want to be a (real) size) 6.

Today I am following the belly fat cure. I skipped bfast and my lunch will be served at 1 pm with grilled chicken and some veggies.

Luckily I woke up at 149 pounds. I feel like a loser. I wated to be at 136 pounds by June 1st. Now if I really kick butt I will be 145 pounds BUT it is my own doing. No one to blame. I need to tape my cakehole shut for 2 weeks out of each month. Hehe! -- Atleast I am not trying to pass out any excuses
Yah, I am motivated as all get out, but I still don't know what to eat . I hate when I get like this, I am questioning what I know works just because I had a bad weekend. I start to blame the whole process, when I know in my head it was just the stupid weekend/TOM.
I don't even know what I am going to feed the family today or tomorrow. Maybe I just need to get to the meat market and cook up a few meats that I can pair with veggies and salad for me and add a side of something carby for the rest of them to get us through. I was thinking of eating in a 5 hour window today, ending at 7ish, and then not eat tomorrow until after the track meet (around 7 or 8) so I could get a 24 hour in. Then I start questioning that, thinking that I just eat the same number of calories no matter how big my window is, so why am I fasting so long???
What is wrong with me, why am I so indecisive right now?
I did decide on a weight lifting program that I started today and I am pretty excited to be doing some weights again. It is an old program that I was doing last year around this time that I really like. Took me a while to decide as I was sifting through my options. Good thing I don't have to make any major life decisions today! I am a wreck!
Ugh!
Old 04-30-2012, 12:47 PM   #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Owner View Post
I have NOT abandoned this thread!!
I made it back from Nashville last night, but I have been too exhausted to do anything but sleep!

Today's weight: 147.6
Welcome home! We are so proud of you! I just have to tell you I have been running on and off for a long time and I don't think I would ever have it in me to run a 1/2 mary, so kudos to you!
Old 04-30-2012, 06:40 PM   #289
~Krystal~

S/C/G: 160.2~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomatho View Post
Welcome home! We are so proud of you! I just have to tell you I have been running on and off for a long time and I don't think I would ever have it in me to run a 1/2 mary, so kudos to you!
Jo: I TOTALLY know you could do a 1/2! I'm already planning another one for September or October, so that I can run the Memphis 1/2 in December!!

Old 04-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #290
~Krystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
Krystal I missed you!!!! I really did!! I am so proud of the fact that you earned 13.1 sticker for your windshield. It feels like we all did it You are just the vessel...hehe!
There was a lady I passed with walking sticks. I SOOOOO thought of you

Old 04-30-2012, 10:21 PM   #291
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 172/--/122

Height: 5'3" ...and my newly found half :)

Hehe...I so could walk that marathon

149.8 ~ 10/17/13
142.0 ~ 01/28/14
132.0 ~
122.0 ~
Old 05-01-2012, 07:49 AM   #292
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Argh! What I miss when I get busy!!!!

Krystal - Welcome home!!!! We were all on edges of our seats waiting to hear how you did... don't think you could find a more proud group of girls when you finished that 1/2!!!!!

Kristiina - I am so glad that TOM is allowing you to return to yourself again I totally feel you on the crazy person during that now - and I never used to experience emotional PMS symptoms at all!!!!

Jo - I think you could totally do a 1/2 if you put your mind to it Hopefully your indecisiveness about everything will leave soon. Strength training program sounds great

Alaskan -

Didn't get a chance to workout last night. Super busy couple of days and less sleep then normal (not much left, lol). Still feeling great though, and surprisingly accomplished. I got my student ID # in my email... which means... I AM OFF THE WAIT LIST for school!!!! More paperwork in order to get it going, but what an awesome thing!!!! Still not sure how to fit it in, but it's amazing what you can do when you have to Have a super day!

Old 05-01-2012, 09:02 AM   #293
~Krystal~

Slow Dancing {11}
Are we really on an 11th thread???
Time....pls slooooowww down!!

Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.