3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

The Royal Sashay through 2012

Old 07-18-2012, 05:38 PM   #91
Empress/Queen

Woot and hello to all recents palace posters and to any royals near or far on this day.

Just droppin' in to say that it is a beautiful day in my neighborhood (really, so cool today, almost like fall, feeling like going into my Halloween Hag Dieting Mode, but not quite yet ).

Having a totally lazy day cooking some and looking at recipes. Very into cooking these days. Only way to get food the way I need it to be.

My streakity streak was so nice and cool before and during dawn in the neighborhood. No one to walk with for a couple of weeks, but so enjoyable.

WEDNESDAY: July 18, 2012, Day 297 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 75 min walk, 5 min pilates, (music: Pilates Beach Workout/Pilates Music Ensemble, Calling the Spirits/Sean Johnson & The Wild Lotus Band, Leslie Sansone’s Christmas Walk Music/Leslie Sansone), total streakity streak minutes so far 22,440 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!)
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:31 AM   #92
Empress/Queen

Wootness and salutations to all Royals near and far! Hope your day be as glorious as mine has been so far.

T'is Day 164 of the BACKWARD COUNT TO MY GOAL DAY! Yay! If I get to the goal sooner, it will STILL be a goal day but will switch to maintenance, which is the harder part.

Working tonight, need to go to the store this morning for food and the streakity be thus:

THURSDAY: July 19, 2012, Day 297 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 15 min jog, 60 min walk, 30 min weights, (albums: Running/classical music to run to/various artists, We need a Little Christmas Holiday Sing-Along/Reflections), total streakity streak minutes so far 22,545 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!
Old 07-19-2012, 08:34 PM   #93
wsw

am2-congrats on BEING BACK IN THE 130s!!!!!! woot, woot, and woot again! as always, you inspire me, empress!

kaylets-so nice to see you in palace! some of your musings definitely resonated with me also.

hi anagram- so good to see you in roayal kingdom! have you heard about the bid you made on a house recently?

---and greetings to all our dear royals! the past 4 days have been sauna-city outside, but
tomorrow is supposed to be cooler. i am savoring every not- sweltering moment that arises, believe me. have remained op, and kept up with exercise. today, had lunch out
with a friend, and was pleased that i made good food choices. (it's always a little harder for me when i don't know ahead of time what restaurant i will be going to, as was the case today.) well, take care, everyone.
wsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:24 AM   #94
Empress/Queen

Huzzah Wsw!!! Thanks for the congrats. Actually YOU have always inspired me! Although absent from the palace a lot of the recent years, I've kept up and I am inspired by your continuing efforts on the journey and a certain attitude of constency, sense and determination that seems to come through your posties. Plus you always seem to have a good word to say to everyone. Thank you for being here.

Hope it is not Sauna-City outside today.

Congrats on remaining op and keeping up with the exercise, as well as making good choices at the restaurant. I also find doing restaurants a challenge food wise. You just never know what they have done to the food lol.

WOot!
Old 07-20-2012, 10:25 AM   #95
Empress/Queen

A quick note that today is Day 163 for me in the backward count to My Goal Day.

Noting also that a terrible tragedy occurred in the area where I grew up. Not to self refer as other than compassion and anger at anyone who would do this, I have no thoughts about the tragedy or connection, but there was an odd coincidence this morning regarding how it doubly caught my attention and since I have been documenting the music that goes along with my exercise, here it is.

FRIDAY: July 20, 2012, Day 298 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 60 min walk, 5 min standing pilates, (album: The Dark Knight Rises/Hans Zimmer/bought early this morning before hearing news of tragedy regarding this film, listened to part of it on walk before checking news and finding out, finished walk with no music, retiring this soundtrack for a while out of respect, but I have decided to keep it for the future, it is a very good album and should be utilized or those who perpetrate heinous crimes like this should not have the final word), total streakity streak minutes so far 22,610 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!
Old 07-21-2012, 06:50 AM   #96

Good (way too early) morning, Royals. Have been improving the scale numbers a bit but still up a few of those hard lost pounds. Grrr - at me, not the world.

Yesterday actually a bit cool, rainy - welcome relief. Not stormy, the nice gentle rain we needed. A good day for the patio of Peace & Contentment but I didn't make it there. Will have to make up for that today.

I lowballed too low on the house but that's okay. Have a limit, after all. Seeing two more today in same neighborhood (for the second time). Like a lot about the places - all but the price, really. But not sure it's exactly right for me yet. As in all things, compromise is going to be required, I guess.

Trying to shake up and yet reorganize my life. I always seem to drift here and there after a while. I'm not really much of a free spirit and have been pretty 'together' most of my life but sometimes I drift too much with the 'wind' of the moment and must get back to find the inner me from time to time. I hope SHE's not gone forever. She's reincarnated some from time to time but I don't want to toally lose HER.

Getting light outside now so I guess sleep is done for the nonce. So on with a new and exciting day.

A Royal Huzzah (and Woot) to all.
anagram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 12:45 PM   #97
Empress/Queen

Huzzah to Night Owl Royal Anagram! I was actually up at the same time and it was so nice to see your post and the royal huzzah and woot. I was drifting too much myself at that time of night and did not post but got a nap instead. Feel certain the Inner You is still there. I often lose the Inner Me myself, but always find her. Hmmm, as for organization, the Inner Me doesn't do that well at all. It is nice to see you, my friend.

Huzzah also to all and I do have to work today, from my home office but work nevertheless.

The streakity is done for today and for this week all I have to worry about is the Sacred Ceremony o' the Golden Scale tomorrow. Know the scale should not rule me and it doesn't but would DEARLY love to be down ANYTHING or AT LEAST NOT UP! But either way will soldier on.

This is Day 162 of the backward march to my goal day (marching marching marching).

SATURDAY: July 21, 2012, Day 299 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 60 min walk, (album: Brave soundtrack/Various Artists), total streakity streak minutes so far 22,670 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!
Old 07-22-2012, 01:40 PM   #98
Empress/Queen

Dowm .2! LOVE IT! Woot!

SUNDAY: July 22, 2012, Day 300 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 60 min run/walk, (no music, using just the sound effects of Couch to 5K run/walk app), total streakity streak minutes so far 22,730 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!

Last edited by Amarantha2 : 07-22-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:09 PM   #99

That is ONE impressive streakity streak, Empress.

A very rare, lazy Sunday afternoon here. On the coolish (compared to high 90s) side, no a/c on at the moment.

So my plan is to read the paper on the patio and then attack a weed or two. Had a good night's sleep last night and a nap already this afternoon. PT is there at some point later.

Just went through the small freezer in my fridge. Nothing hit me as what I want - a dangerous time. Big freezer malfunctioning so I'm much less stocked up than usual.

Putting in another lowball offer on a house in same neighborhood as before. Beginning to think it's not the right time for me to move. My gung ho is dwindling.

So off to be leisurely lazy for a while. Will figure out food later.
anagram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:15 PM   #100
Empress/Queen

Thanks re the streakity streak, Anagram!

Day 160 of my backward count to goal day and calories yesterday were on track. Worked half a day on stuff I had to turn in today and got up at 3:30 a.m. to finish, now three days off.

Had major crisis on homefront as Doggie Girl Child tried to eat a snake she found in the yard. All handled. Mom (me) went crazy, now needs nap.

MONDAY: July 23, 2012, Day 301 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 15 min walk, 30 min weights, (Music: Random Celtic/My Playlist), total streakity streak minutes so far 22,775 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!
Old 07-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #101
Empress/Queen

Day 159! It has been unseasonably cool here again and was SO appreciated.

Had a nice walk with some people this morning in the state park!

Then took kitty to vet for annual check, which is quite a procedure as she has some health problems. But her numbers were all good and she is stable and quite a bit better on the health front than last year so Dog Child, Mom (Me) and Little Kitty are all quite pleased with life and relaxing. Have already had dinner, which was salmon and Brussels sprouts. I like salmon and Brussels sprouts so am now content.

Need a royal nana nap! Woot!

TUESDAY: July 24, 2012, Day 302 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 115 min walk, total streakity streak minutes so far 22,905 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!)

Have a great day, all!
Old 07-25-2012, 09:10 AM   #102
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Fly-by

So happy to see so many Queenlies in the palace! I don't have time to catch up right now but I'll be back with a full report and a plan soon.

Let's make this a good one!

Onederland by July

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #103
Empress/Queen

Woot! Fantastic to see ye, HRH Arabella/Wood Nymph.

Mine is a wee fly-by as well, having such a fun day! Yay!

Anyway, lol, this be Day 158 o' the backward count to MY GOAL DAY!

Have added a new rule (#6) to MY DIET RULES, so the list looks like this:

DIET RULES

1. Plan food ahead for meeting days.
2. Do some form of intentional exercise daily unless a) in the
hospital, or b) totally disabled and unable to move at all.
3. Calories count.
4. Do not eat donuts unless they are sugar free.
5. Stay hydrated but remember too much water can be as bad as too
little; balance electrolytes.
6. Never even THINK about giving up.

WEDNESDAY: July 25, 2012, Day 303 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 90 min walk, 30 min run/walk, total streakity streak minutes so far 23,025 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!)

Had a verra busy mornin' after the exercise but it was just personal stuff like paying bills and food shopping. Taking time to relax this afternoon as work on my contract starts tomorrow again, although to be honest it won't be that much (kind o' in la la land these days, s'ok, nice here, time to hocus pocus focus focus on the PRIME OBJECTIVE, which is to weigh 125 well-muscled pounds by MY GOAL DAY of December 30).

Marching on and on and on and on and NEVER, EVER, WILL I GIVE UP ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, IN THIS OR ANY OTHER LIFETIME.

Wootness!
Old 07-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #104
Empress/Queen

Sneakin' into the palace fer a wee update, kind royals. More ...

WEDNESDAY: July 25, 2012, Day 304 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 2nd session, 30 min walk, total streakity streak minutes so far 23,055 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!)
Old 07-25-2012, 08:46 PM   #105
wsw

amarantha2-love, love, love your rule #6. i get discouraged at times when plateauing, and need to remember how important it truly is to never, ever even think of giving up!
congrats on most recent scale downwardness!
hope you had your relaxing afternoon after your very busy morning, empress.

hi arabella-so nice to see you!

hello anagram-your thoughts on the inner you struck a note with me as well. how did latest offer on a home turn out?

greetings kaylets!

and to all our loverly royals!

sticking with food and exercise plan. the cooler temp. sure was short lived. i haven't been looking too hard for a new apartment. partly can blame it on the intense heat, but
certainly not completely. need to step up my effort with this. well, hope a good evening
is being had by all, both near and far.
wsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.