Old 05-27-2012, 01:14 PM   #31  
Empress/Queen

Huzzah! Lost .8 of a pound and .25 overall inches, so we here on Lighthouse Island are happy. Considerin' that the calorie count here on our island getaway was high-ish a number of days, we had expected a gain.

This is overall progress for the month of a net pound, with a lot of ups and downs in there, but now headed in the right direction.
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:03 AM   #32  
Empress/Queen

Happy Memorial Day to us in the U.S. and happy day to all others who dwell or lurk in this palace.
Old 05-29-2012, 08:40 AM   #33  
Empress/Queen

Yesterday was an awesome day here for Moi (Just Me) in every way, weight journey wise and otherwise.

To all who dwell in the palace or lurk here, wishing ye the best this day.

Woot! The beat goes on! Off for a walk, did a teeny amount of kettlebells, really need to lift weights. This vacation from work takes some getting used to and by the time I do, work will be back but t'is all good!

Last edited by Amarantha2; 05-29-2012 at 08:40 AM.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:51 AM   #34  
Empress/Queen

Woot! Good morrow, Royals! Am2 be up early to exercise and water a new plant. On Day 2 of yet another attempt to do the C25K app all the way through. Have been experiencing foot pain and generalized pain with the attempts to run and now doc says okay dokey to run/walk again, so am hoping to get all the way through C25K this time.

To any passersby here in the palace, have a great day!
Old 06-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #35  

Beautiful day here in the kingdom----rains have passed, skies are blue, humidity is slight and breezes refresh.

Yet, I feel uneasy as if something is getting ready to happen and I am not going to like it.

Went to the royal hairdresser and was enjoying the primping until the last 30 minutes or so when this premonition began to distract me.

Could this be why at 4 am I was wide awake and looking at tv? So wide awake I was eating breakfast at 5 am ???

Interesting.

Hope all Royals are well!
Kaylets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #36  
Empress/Queen

Smile Huzzah!

Hope ye got to sleep, Kaylets!

It is SO good to see ye again as has been a while and am sorry that ye are bein' bothered by the premonition demon!

Ye know, whenever I have that feeling, it always turns out that what I was feeling was something WONDERFUL that had been about to happen and DID happen and then I realize that it is CHANGE in the air that I am mistaking for unease and things I don't like.

I think we can feel change but it really, for me, is hard to pinpoint whether the change is to my benefit, and so often it is but I actually may not like it at first.

Hmmm, has a lot to do with my current weight journey theme of the ancient Mayans thinking the Solstice is the end of time this year (actually, no evidence exists that they thought that ... just their calendar thing) and my thinking with a lot of folks who follow this that the end of time just heralds a new and positive cycle of time.

Ye know, I think t'is all good. I am more optimistic than I used to be.

Woot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylets View Post
Beautiful day here in the kingdom----rains have passed, skies are blue, humidity is slight and breezes refresh.

Yet, I feel uneasy as if something is getting ready to happen and I am not going to like it.

Went to the royal hairdresser and was enjoying the primping until the last 30 minutes or so when this premonition began to distract me.

Could this be why at 4 am I was wide awake and looking at tv? So wide awake I was eating breakfast at 5 am ???

Interesting.

Hope all Royals are well!
Old 06-03-2012, 01:11 PM   #37  
Empress/Queen

And speakin' o' optimism, I thought I might be up on the scale today but was down two on my official weigh-in day.

Also lost overall 2.5 inches, really just a redistribution in all the right places.

Really happy happy happy!

TO KAYLETS, AND ALL ROYALS WHO INHABITETH THIS THREAD OR LURK OR WANDER HITHER AND YON THROUGH THE PALACE AT ANY POINT IN TIME, I wish ye well and will be back anon!

Wootness!
Old 06-06-2012, 03:52 PM   #38  
Empress/Queen

Wootness, just stopped in to water the plants in the palace and say huzzah to any passin' royalty.

Having a GREAT day although vacation is pretty much over as had business things to do today and am working tomorrow night and weekend and next week.

T'is a rather high cal day and some GREAT sugary things have unfortunately been devoured.

Exercise is thusly:

WEDNESDAY, June 6, 2012, Day 256 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 30 min run/walk (C25K, W2D1), 30 min walk, total streakity streak minutes so far 19,410 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!)

Und so weiter ...
Old 06-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #39  
Empress/Queen

Just fer fun Am2 be a'postin' her streakity here in the palace today:

FRIDAY, June 8, 2012, Day 258 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 105 min walk, 15 min strength, total streakity streak minutes so far 19,560 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!)

Verra absorbed in a lot of activities, work and things, lately, and deep in thought! The beat goes on as far as the day count backwards to the Sunday AFTER the Mayan's Winter Solstice (everyone's winter solstice lol, but the ancient Mayans made it special with their calendar, which Am2 believes does NOT predict the end of the world or the end of time but can be taken as symbolic for an end to a cycle of time that will result in time beginning again with a new and GREAT cycle). Am2 doth NOT believe there is any objective reason to think the Mayans could or did predict the end of the world, exactly, nor doth she think anyone can, SO she has set her GREAT AMAZING GOAL DATE at the Sunday AFTER the winter solstice and huzzah. This is Day 205. Thank ye for listenin' ... wootness, dear Royals! Am2 thinks of all of ye often and misses ye but know ye, like Moi (Just Me) are absorbed in many things as life is complex and exciting for all of us.

Last edited by Amarantha2; 11-29-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #40  
Empress/Queen

Talking Huzzah Royal1

T'is a beautiful day in my neighborhood and hope is the same in yours, dear Royals!

To share: SATURDAY, June 9, 2012, Day 259 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 60 min walk, 10 min run, total streakity streak minutes so far 19,630 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!)

Wootness! Ran a bit, next week getting back to project of getting THROUGH the WHOLE C25K without hurting anything!

Scanning sky for scale angels for weigh-in tomorrow.

Working on stuff I get paid for.

That is the day, and this is 204 of the countdown to the Mayan cycle holiday that I am celebrating on the Sunday following the winter solstice. Hugs to all!

Old 06-09-2012, 08:44 PM   #41  
wsw

hi amarantha2---so good to see you in the palace! you sure have been doing great on your streakity streak. loss of inches also very impressive! you always continue to inspire me.

---and hello to all our royal dwellers.

trying to hang in there on my food and exercise plan. scale not cooperating as much as i would like, but definitely glad i am hanging on, even if some days, only by a daninty fingernail, today being one of those days.

even when not posting, please know i am thinking of you, one and all. you always make me smile. take care, everyone.

wsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #42  
Empress/Queen

Thumbs up Woot to Wsw!

So great to see your post, Wsw! You also have always inspired moi. Good work on hanging in with food and exercise. Scale is not cooperatin' with me either, dang evil scale.

Come back soon and have a wonderful June!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsw View Post
hi amarantha2---so good to see you in the palace! you sure have been doing great on your streakity streak. loss of inches also very impressive! you always continue to inspire me.

---and hello to all our royal dwellers.

trying to hang in there on my food and exercise plan. scale not cooperating as much as i would like, but definitely glad i am hanging on, even if some days, only by a daninty fingernail, today being one of those days.

even when not posting, please know i am thinking of you, one and all. you always make me smile. take care, everyone.

Old 06-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #43  
Empress/Queen

Day 203 of my backward march to the Sunday following the Mayan calendar winter solstice myth!

Scale Angels turned out to be some passing Scale Demons wearin' false wings and Am2 did gain BACK the 2.8 she lost last week. The week was a wash but we'll get 'em next time.

Had to delete the ticker thingie as it was causing computer problems. Might get another one sometime.

Working, now. Streakity is:

SATURDAY, June 9, 2012, Day 259 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 30 min walk, 30 min run/walk (C25K, W2D2), total streakity streak minutes so far 19,660 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!)

Not discouraged over the weight gain as am basically down seven pounds since my birthday and am maintaining my current weight and WILL get to where I am going, just have to shave more calories.

Thinking of a new food tracker. Discovered that the protein shakes I drink contain a mere half an ounce more than it says on the label. This means that the calorie count is 10 higher than it says. This is perfectly legal but if you drink a lot of those shakes, that can add up over time.

It is always wise not to go by the calories on the container.

Gotta work! Bah, humbug.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:49 AM   #44  
Empress/Queen

I love that song, Kaylets! Lol, I am not only going to break out the nonalcoholic booze (I don't drink alcohol but am not opposed to it, just don't like it that much) and have a ball but I'm going to get on the next reincarnation train back to earth for another round o' disappointment, fun, frustration, sadness and joy, relationships and friendships that end though we don't want them too, relationships and friendships that are made when we click with new people or rediscover that our old friends and relationship partners are not perfect but we don't care if they aren't perfect because we love 'em anyway lol, und so weiter.

A wordy way o' sayin', like Big Daddy said in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof," that I like life and just may live forever.

Anyhow ... this postie is just to say hi to the palace and so glad to see Kaylets and absolutely am dancing and glad to see ye are, my friend.

Okay, this is NOT a super happy day but only because we here at Counting Backward to Winter Solstice Sunday (Sunday after the Winter Solstice) Headquarters are NOT in the mood to have it be a day where we have a meeting for work to do. We are wonderin' why we didn't stay retired when we had briefly retired a while back. We suspect we are crazy lol.

Anyhow, this be Day 199 o' the count backwards to the Sunday after the end of time lol. OKAY, Am2 doth NOT believe in the end o' time thingie but she loveth the tale that a CYCLE o' time may come to its natural finishment and a GLORIOUS NEW CYCLE start with her at 125 pounds and happier than she has ever been (and everyone else being happy, too, of course, but basically this is ALL ABOUT ME ME ME lol, so we shall continueth)!

The streakity be thus: THURSDAY, June 14, 2012, Day 263 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 15 min weights, 15 min walk, total streakity streak minutes so far 19,960 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!).

Have really been focused on the cals this week and HOPE to see a reversal o' last week's EVIL, FALSE, LYING DEMON SCALE WEIGH-IN!

Woot! Have a great day everyone.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:21 AM   #45  
Empress/Queen

Huzzah, Royal Ladies and Any Gents in Residence as Well!

Woot, two-hour mini hike put me over 20,000 exercise minutes (20,110 to be exact) on Day 265 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise. Previous streakity record was 18,000 minutes on Day 288. Ended that previous streak at 18,000 but continuing this current one, with the next goal being 30,000 minutes.

This is Day 197 of the countdown backwards to my goal date when I will weigh 125 pounds (hopefully before lol).

This is Day 1 of the CONSECUTIVE CALORIE STREAK of eating in the 1600s or below. Previous record 5 days but went over yesterday, so this is Day 1 again.

'Bout covers it! Wootness!