Old 11-22-2012, 12:54 PM   #211  
wsw

as am2 said

happy thanksgiving to those in u.s. and happy thursday to all our other queenlies! i am going over to friends' home in a little while for thanksgiving dinner. just gorgeous out today, as it was yesterday. what a treat for this time of year.

greetings, am2 and arabella! thinking of you take care.
wsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:47 AM   #212  
Empress/Queen

Thinking of you, too, wsw & arabella! Woot! Have a great Friday!
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:00 AM   #213  
Empress/Queen

Old 11-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #214  
Empress/Queen

Hmmm, lol, already playing with the diet plan here in Holiday Diet Challenge Village; the Committee on Scheduling Official Weigh-In Days has protested to the Am2-ites, who are running the challenge to reach 125 pounds sometime in December or January, that a FRIDAY WEIGH-IN WAS UNFEASIBLE GIVEN THE SCHEDULE. They did not specify which schedule this was but anyhow, the committee unanimously voted in a compromise for a SATURDAY OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN DAY.

Film at 11. Really.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:03 PM   #215  
Empress/Queen

Hmmm, again. Hi, royals! WOot! Changed my weigh-in day BACK to Sunday (creature of habit) and was down a pound!

Sunday is definitely the best day for me to weigh!
Old 11-27-2012, 10:45 AM   #216  
Empress/Queen

Woot!
Old 11-29-2012, 11:04 AM   #217  
Empress/Queen

Woot! Just bumpin' the palace here and sayin' hello!! About to go out the door, wondering how everyone is doing!
Old 11-29-2012, 04:15 PM   #218  
Empress/Queen

And another quick woot to announce this is the 25th day Am2 hath met her 10,000 daily step goal. Just finished today, usually exceed it by bedtime as I continue wearing the device after I get to 10,000.

Been thinking of all royal friends here & missing them but understand things change & people wander in different directions ... Love to all. I'll be popping in the rest of the year as always. Woot!
Old 12-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #219  
wsw

woot, woot, am2 on that weight loss last sunday!!! you are moving forward fabulously!
as always, empress, you inspire me to no end.

i too was thinking about changing my official weigh-in day, and ended up keeping mine the same in the end. (mine is wednesday.) speaking of which, i am losing again, though ever so slightly, after what felt like a very long holding pattern. my body sure does what it wants when it wants, and even though this is my non-pattern-pattern, it never ceases to aggravate me. i will keep doing what i need to do and hang in there and not use this as an excuse to jump ship, though. period.

my condo still has not sold, and it is driving me bonkers. i am doing everything i can be doing in this regard, but talk about frustrating! i want it sold NOW! ah well. i checked on it the other day, and my door had been left unlocked by some real estate agent who had showed it. i was so frustrated by that, but the good news was no one had tried the door and trashed it, which could have so easily happened. getting my condo sold is definitely on my christmas wish list.

on a positive note, it was another gorgeous day out today. what a treat. i stayed op food and exercise-wise also, so can't complain at all. hope you are having a pleasant weekend, am2! hello to all our royal kingdom also. take care.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:15 PM   #220  
wsw

hi am2!

another gorgeous day here today. loving this weather. got some errands and chores done today. got in a nice, long phone visit with a good friend, which was very enjoyable. also stayed op with food and exercise plan. not too easy to make myself stick to the food portion, but i did and am proud of myself for doing it. well, need to try and accomplish a couple more chores. hope a good evening will be had by all royals, near and far.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:22 AM   #221  
Empress/Queen

Huzzah, Wsw! Woot! T'is a gorgeous day here, too, and congratulations to you for sayting op with food & exercise. Glad you had a good day and phone visit with a good friend.

I was up .2 yesterday for my Sunday weigh-in but pretty happy with that as I ate kind of high all week.

My goal date is January 6 but would be happy to reach the goal by year's end, really going to focus and speed this all up if I can!

Thinking of all the royals, near & far! Have a wonderful week, all!
Old 12-03-2012, 02:30 PM   #222  

Here we go Monday, here we go!

Well, so far, a really good food day! Yay! In fact, even chose water instead of the water doesn't need to be sweetened.......

Suddenly, (finally!) I have some motivation and hopefully it will stay with me a little longer than just today.

And this is a good feeling---not a white knuckle with sweat "I realllllllyyyyyy need to do this '...............

I haven't read all the posts but am so glad I saw yours Empress about the clerk telling you she thinks your beautiful. She's right!!!

Wsw....I think you are too!

We tell others, we see it in others, we deserve to see it in ourselves. And treat ourselves the same way. As the precious beauties we are!

Here we go Monday, Here we go!!
Kaylets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:30 PM   #223  
Empress/Queen

Woot! Huzzah, Kaylets! So nice to hear your: "Here we go Monday, Here we go!!"

Thanks re the kind words re what the clerk said to me.

And I concur in thinking that Wsw is beautiful, too, and you, Kaylets, are also!

Kaylets, I love what you said here: "We tell others, we see it in others, we deserve to see it in ourselves."

I have just recently (at my advanced age) been learning that and learning, too, not to internalize the negativity of others towards me. I am just healing from all that. I think (hope) it will translate into reaching this "ideal weight" idea I have in my wee brain as a cap to this year lol.

Well, ate a lot today yet again but have an eating plan worked out for the rest of the week that'll help. My 10,000 step program is going very well and I always exceed that number, plus I am doing weights and some Leslie vids in addition to the dedicated walks and daily activities that make up the 10,000 steps.

So feeling strong on all fronts. Woot!
Old 12-06-2012, 03:36 AM   #224  
Empress/Queen

Woot, all! A little insomnia has me walking around the house getting a headstart on my 10,000!!! Thinking of all of the royals and hoping all are well.

For me, right now, I can say I am on a quest to reach the 120s by year end. All desire to be at 125 on January 6 is now focused on this goal just to be in the 120s by the new year.

I am not doing anything too differently, my inspiration for what I am calling The Wonder Diet (lol, because it will be wonderful to be in the 120s) comes from a little book called The Simple Diet, products and/or plans by Wonderslim, Medifast, Ideal Protein, Slim-Fast, Southbeach Diet and Weight Watcher's 360. I am making changes in how I think and spend my time and focus (my last 3FC blog post rambles on about that).

S'about it! I should go to bed! Woot to all!
Old 12-06-2012, 09:48 PM   #225  
Empress/Queen

Woot! Bumping & saying hello!