3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

The Royal Sashay through 2012

Old 08-28-2012, 08:23 PM   #151
wsw

thanks for the good throughts, am2!

ate more cals than usual today, but didn't go too wild, at least. i think plateauing did get to me a bit today, i guess, but did at least get in some extra exercise. tomorrow, i will be back to my usual calorie level. well, i hope a good evening is being had by one and all royals.

wsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:33 PM   #152
wsw

hi am2! thinking of you, empress.

and hello to all our lovely royals in and around the palace. got a lot of errands and appointments today, but just wanted to stop in quickly and check in. hanging on to meal plan by a dainty fingernail, but hanging on, nevertheless. also keeping up with exercise plan though have had to adjust it a bit to accomodate shoulder issues. well, hope a good day is being had by one and all. take care.

Old 08-30-2012, 11:24 PM   #153
Empress/Queen

Hope your day was a good one, Wsw!

I had a nice day with a true, blue friend and managed to shop, talk and eat my way through nicely, without overdoing calories. Exercise was a walk.

To all royals, here in the palace or wanderin' the world, hope it was a good day likewise. Woot, very tired.
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:25 PM   #154
Empress/Queen

Woot! Gained a pound but not discouraged! Lol, happens every third week on this round of regain loss. I'm winning but on the scale's schedule, not mine.

Greetings to all royal ones! Huzzah!
Old 09-03-2012, 01:56 PM   #155
wsw

glad you had a nice time with a true, blue friend the other day, and huzzah for not overdoing calories too. sometimes going out for meals with friends can be hard for me.

i sure understand how scale has its own schedule. you sure are winning! woot!

hope you are having a good labor day holiday, am2.

got to see friends the other day with 2 adorable kids who are 3 and 15 months old. it really was a joy. things going ok op and exercise-wise. hope all is well with all our royals.

Last edited by wsw : 09-03-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #156
Empress/Queen

Congrats on staying op and good on exercise, Wsw! Happy you had a chance to see friends with little ones and had a fun time.

I am starting my sugar free count again and logging it privately as I now am doing with the streak. Just easier.

Starting over because realized I did have dessert yesterday with sugar in it. Still committed to sugar freedom, though. Not upset when I have a lapse

Wsw, I AM having a nice holiday and hope the same for you and our royal friends.

Woot!
Old 09-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #157

Hello my friends,

Empress, thanks so much. Its hard to find words but its good to know you are here, keeping the light bright.

Wsw, am so glad to see you were able stop in a few times. I am so glad.

I took a break from new plan as a someone dear died. I have learned so much from her, especially, how much power we give ourselves when we are honest.
When I have more words, I will tell you more about her as she is truly a Royal (although I don't ever think she worried about needing to lose weight).

I have been trying to come by and bring my love for a few days but just now, found a preview of the new Jesse Cook album. ( I subscribe to his updates on FB). And remembered how I would have never known of Jesse if it wasn't for this page and knew I had to come and share. It's free!

Exclusive early-bird listen to The Blue Guitar Sessions on CBC Music!!

http://music.cbc.ca/#/blogs/2012/9/L...uitar-Sessions

Thanks for being here, I always wonder why I stay away so long.

And now, I am going to heat up my Buddhist Delight for supper. Guess its progress there's leftovers from yesterday!

Today is the day!
Kaylets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #158
Empress/Queen

Thank you so much for sharing that music, Kaylets!

Hugs and so sorry to read of the passing of your dear one!!

To Wsw and all royals about and within the palace here, huzzah!

Brain is a blank right now or would post something profound or clever but a nana nap is in my near future!
Old 09-08-2012, 10:25 AM   #159
Empress/Queen

Hmmm, not really going to post this log in detail on the internet anymore lol but sometimes need a motivational boost just for MOI (that would be ME, Queen, Empress, Mistress of All She Surveyeth, Und So Weiter) so will update the numbers by posting the latest entry now and then!

FRIDAY: Sept 7, 2012, Day 347 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 60 min yoga, 15 min strength, 30 min walk, total streakity streak minutes so far 25,285 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!)
Old 09-09-2012, 12:58 PM   #160
Empress/Queen

Brevity post as t'is a busy Sunday in Am2 Land. The plucky diet lass Am2 did have a maintain at 138.6 and to be honest she AM as happy as a CLAM, if a clam could be said to have emotions, probably it does not, but anyway ... Calories and exercise were good this week, just need a little tweek. She will have a loss when next at the scale she doth peek.

A maintain is nature's way of saying the bod is doing everything right for weight loss but resting a bit before it starts.
Old 09-16-2012, 07:07 PM   #161
wsw

hello kaylets- i am so sorry to hear of your loss of a dear one! i am sending lots of hugs your way. it is always so good to see your name in a post.

am2- thinking of you. what you said about a maintain is so helpful for me to remember. you, as always, continue to inspire me, empress.

i am watching a beautiful sunset from my den window as i sit at my computer right now. i think this amazing view, which i have from my deck spanning my den, living room, and bedroom is one of the reasons i have not been apartment-hunting as vigorously as i might have done during this month. well, no regrets whatsoever for moving here as my transitional apartment after moving from my condo in january, since i have been truly enjoying it. i do need to step up my apartment search for a less expensive living situation, though, so i can hopefully move some time in the next few months, which is my goal. it has been a very nice transition though, and am glad i did it this way. have to admit though, apartment hunting and the thought of moving again some time in the next few months is not my idea of a good time, but necessary, nonetheless. ate more cals than usual today, but not terribly off track. definitely will be eating less tomorrow, though. did get in my exercise. still pretty much plateauing, so will see if there is anything which i can fine tune a bit more. otherwise, for the most part, have been remaining op food and exercise-wise.

well, to all our royals, near and far, thinking of you, and wishing you well. good evening, all, and take care.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #162
wsw

trying to catch up on some paperwork that i had let slide a bit. have i mentioned how much i hate paperwork! ah well. i also need to get some errands done this afternoon, but there is a tornado watch, so may have to postpone that til tomorrow. wierd weather---tornado watch has been on
for a few hours so far(through 5pm.) it is sunny right now; rained really hard a little while ago. kind of eerie, actually. anyway, am staying op today so far, though am having to really make myself tow the line today. have gotten most of my exercise in already, at least. well, back to dreaded paperwork. take care, all.

Last edited by wsw : 09-18-2012 at 12:56 PM.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:58 AM   #163

Hello all,

WSW, I can very much relate to how you must be dreading another search and then move---I too am sending you excellent vibes in your search. I am counting that when the moment is right, all in will fall into place and a wonderful place will be found!!

Empress-- love your "Happy as a clam" post. You are one of my heroes and remind me that its not in the single moment but the many moments.

Was reminded of all of us last night when I watched a Iylana ( sp?) "Fix My Life"....A few times, she used the phrase 'majesty' and I immeadiately realized that I too, am too often forgetting my majesty. Hmmmmmmm.......

Again, a good solid reminder for me about my own caregiving. Treating myself royally. Except of course, I only take my shirt off when I'm in the shower---I know how those paparazzi operate!!

But joking aside---why is this so difficult for me? Why is my first instinct NOT for my own self whether physical or mental??
DNA or environment, isn't that the question about the influences in personality formation.....interesting.

Anyway, I had the printer make "Fresh Start" cards and have plenty for all--making sure I take a handful first! .

Hope all are doing well!

Here's a cute video I enjoyed and told me a story too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...layer_embedded

Today is the day!
Kaylets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:41 AM   #164
Empress/Queen

Woot! So happy to see Wsw and Kaylets in the Palace. Sorry have been away for awhile, though drifting in and out, so always read the posties.

Kaylets, enjoyed the vid and the fresh start cards. Know what you mean about the influence in personality formation. It is something I have been thinking about a lot lately.

Wsw, lol, I hate paperwork, too, if it actually done on paper. The same tasks done on a computer, smart phone or tablet make me feel organized and happy. I think it is just paper that I hate !!!

We are having a bit of heat again, no suprise in Arizona in September, just that it had gone back into double digits for a week or so and so 102 is feeling warmish.

Been verra busy, not so much with work but personal and household things. Had been really also immersed in some yoga classes and kind of overdid that. My streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise continues, think I am at 369 as of today.

My goal day countdowns as to reaching the weight goal continue! Woot! The September 30 goal looms. IF I do not make the exact weight scheduled for that I will just continue with the schedule and catch up.

Hmmm, better go back to bed. Huzzah for now, all.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:00 PM   #165
wsw

kaylets-thanks for those excellent vibes! that video was really cute too. it put a smile on my face.

my first instinct sure is not to take good care of myself. i really have to constantly work on overriding that first, "unroyal" tendency of mine. i don't know exactly where that came from in me. i also find this question about the influences in personality formation very interesting.

am2-woot, woot!!---those stats of yours on your streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise inspires me. high temps even when used to them after having cooler spell sure can feel awfully hot. i have been getting spoiled here with milder temps, but at this time of year, it can also get much hotter again, and for some reason whenever that happens, i always seem surprised. (evern though i have lived in the southeast for a verrrry long time now.)

did pretty well today op and exercise-wise, but still really had to force myself. well, greetings to all royals, near and far. take care, everyone.

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.