Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #241  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomatho View Post
<<<-------------------------HUNGRY PANTS!!!!!!
I need an "Ate everything & every carb in site" button on MFP!!!
2000 cals & counting!! How much more food can I possibly eat???
Old 03-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #242  

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Owner View Post
I need an "Ate everything & every carb in site" button on MFP!!!
2000 cals & counting!! How much more food can I possibly eat???
I know exactly how you feel today!!!!!!!!
I have my day planned out on mfp (this is supposed to be a low day for me), but I am never going to make it. I see what I have left for dinner and it is just not going to cut it. Oh well, what is a girl supposed to do?
I didn't even start eating until 11!
I hardly ever eat lunch because I eat breakfast so late. Today I needed lunch. What gives?

We can commiserate.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:16 PM   #243  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Cranky pants...hungry pants...stop picking on me
Old 03-28-2012, 03:20 PM   #244  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Jo, did you get any sleep? Let's make a pact that we become selfish mothers and refuse to burn the candle of both ends? -- I can't stay up with everyone and be the first one to be up to feed everyone

So let's go on weightloss "strike" Ask them if they want us to cater them at night or at mornings??? I am thinking my kids pick the mornings 'cause I always prepare so many meals in containers that are easy to heat up at night
Old 03-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #245  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
Jo, did you get any sleep? Let's make a pact that we become selfish mothers and refuse to burn the candle of both ends? -- I can't stay up with everyone and be the first one to be up to feed everyone

So let's go on weightloss "strike" Ask them if they want us to cater them at night or at mornings??? I am thinking my kids pick the mornings 'cause I always prepare so many meals in containers that are easy to heat up at night
Hmmm, a weightloss strike sounds interesting.

I still wonder how much lack of sleep affects weight loss. Wonder if anyone else has that problem and if they see a correlation? Or are we just the weird ones. I know Krystal's sleep is all messed up due to shift work. Maybe we are onto something here in our slow dancing thread.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #246  
~Krystal~

Just getting back out of bed for the second time.
I hate TOM!!! Why the HE!! do hormonal cravings/hunger have to come along with it?? It's bad enough with the "physical" inconvenience.

Kristiina: I hope you are feeling better. Alot of people I know are getting the flu right now. What's really going on?? It's the end of flu season!!
Something tells me your family is going to protest any type of strike you hit them with. I know my hubby does. He just has to get over it though.

JO: The sleep part of this equation is HUGE!! I know when I get like 10 hrs of sleep, I am way lighter on the scale versus when I get 6! Your body burns fat in your sleep!

Star: I'm so glad you stopped in to say hello Your positiveness just makes me smile!! Hate to hear your on a plateau. Welcome to OUR world!!

I'm so glad I don't have to go to work again until Friday. I am really really starting to HATE HATE HATE my job. It used to just be that I didn't know what I was doing, then once I learned, it was tolerable. Now, our management is so bad, I hate going to work. They tell us what to wear, what to say to people, how to greet them, what wording to use, what time to do everything. The workload is insane! They speak out of both sides of their mouth, making it impossible to stay compliant to all of the policies.
It used to bother me, but I liked the people. Now, the people are becoming so mean and cruel to care for, I just want to stay home and do something else.
"Welcome To Walmart" sounds promising!
Old 03-29-2012, 07:18 AM   #247  

Okay, I hope everyone is feeling better today!!!

I feel great and DS seems to have skirted whatever was trying to sink its claws into him. Crossing fingers no one gets sick over break.

DS goes for his MRI tonight at 9:00pm. That was the first available when we went to the Dr. last week! We will know more on Tues when we go back to the Dr..
We decided we are not going to Florida, he doesn't want to go if he cannot practice with the team, and I don't blame him. His birthday is next week, along with Easter and I hadn't planned on being home for either one, so now I have to make some plans. We will try to do some fun things since we are not traveling now.

Today I am trying for the usual Thursday 24 hour ESE type fast. I have a lot going on today, so hoping it goes well and I am not as hungry as I was yesterday. No walk this morning, have to take DS to orthodontist, but I am considering getting a run in after I do some errands.

TOM got booted out the back door and last night I woke up wet around the neck from sweat and was a little nauseous so that tells me my hormones are shifting again. The nausea is not new, but the night sweating has only been happening the last 4 months or so, and not every month. All my gyno said was "welcome to perimenopause". Nice.

Krystal, sorry work is so annoying right now. I know exactly where you are coming from. I was getting so burned out by my job when I left. I am just now getting to the point where I feel I could do a little again, possibly homecare or something. Don't laugh at the walmart thing, I was half considering being a part time secretary where DH works! The pay was much less, but it just sounded so non-complicated.

Sum, Hi you. Are you feeling better again today? Sure hope so. What is your plan for today? Are you fasting with me or am I going this one alone?

Last edited by jomatho; 03-29-2012 at 07:18 AM.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:33 AM   #248  

Oh my goodness I almost forgot to mention I measured myself yesterday.

Last measurements were on 2/18/12, so in about 6 weeks I

Lost 1/2" in neck (I haven't lost anything in my neck for a YEAR)
Lost 1.5" in bust (keep it coming girls)
upper arm and lower arm same
Lost 1/2" in waist
Lost 2.5" in hips!!!!!!! FINALLY!
Lost 1" in thigh
Lost 1/2" in calf

I am not looking at the leg losses to much because I haven't been lifting weights this month, so those are probably attributed to that, but I am extremely excited about the hips. I've been waiting for those fat pockets to start moving. The lower belly and hips are that squishy lumpy feel right now and I think they are vamoosing
I told DH about it and he said "I thought you were looking skinny necked" I was waiting for a comment much dirtier about my hips
Old 03-29-2012, 07:48 AM   #249  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Krystal - Thank you I would have kept coming more, but (and this is embarrassing to admit) I keep losing where to find the thread when it changes over. Your plateau length was super long, and now having mine gone on since December (or November... honestly I forget), this is the best thread for me, I am higher up on the scale then where you were for the plateau, but the scale doesn't seem to care. It will come though - physically impossible to not get a difference eventually, especially since the inches are coming off still.

Ok ladies - Prep yourselves for a better day than yesterday for all! *fingers crossed the power of the mind works*

Jo - When is DS birthday? My youngest has a birthday on the 6th, which is why I asked Great job on all the inches lost! And for being a skinny-neck! LOL! Better than redneck?

Sum - Feeling better today? I have to tell ya; I think the strike "sounded" good, but we all know that our families won't actually allow something like that, LOL! Being a mom, you would give in

I actually was able to get some sleep last night for the first time in quite awhile. DH is feeling better, so was able to help out again..thank goodness! Hopefully it will stick so I can get in my workout tonight after work...
Old 03-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #250  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I like it here, Itsmyturn! We are all normal and goofy and super supportive! I like more intimate settings anyways. And, we struggle but never give up These ladies have kept me on my path. I would have given up many moons ago, but I did not want to disappoint my sisters.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:48 AM   #251  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Jo....I forgot to fast! I just had lunch!
Old 03-29-2012, 12:02 PM   #252  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
Jo....I forgot to fast! I just had lunch!

Yeah, not sure I am going to make it to 6:30

Just kidding, I am doing alright so far. I will just take it as far as I am comfortable. I just finished running 2 miles (still taking it kind of easy) so I will see how that impacts me in the hours to come.

Hope that lunch was delicious!
Old 03-29-2012, 12:07 PM   #253  
~Krystal~

Morning All
I've been up and very busy this a.m.
My 7 y.o. nephew had a skit this morning at school:: "Q & U Get Married"
He was the "pastor"
HOW CUTE!!!
I took many photos.. The kid could have been mine instead of my sis's!
I still don't recognize myself.
I look so different to myself now!!

Hope you all are having a fab day. I'll check back later. I'm taking my K9s to my parents, and we are going fishing!!!
I keep having dreams of being in FL--shopping, fishing, and going to the beach!!
I NEED A HOLIDAY!!

Did I mention:: I HATE FISHING!!
Old 03-29-2012, 12:09 PM   #254  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I had the strangest conversation today. I really don't know what to think of this....
I took my walk and as I was almost done I met this lady. Okay....l have this problem that I will talk with everyone....lol...so of course I got talking to her. She is a marathon runner....she told me that she takes a capful of hydrogen peroxide, food kind not the brown bottle kind, before each run. She said it oxynates her blood and gives her extra umph for runs. Have you guys ever encountered that? Is she a nut case or is this something people actually do? Kinda scared me because I use hydrogen peroxide as bleach at home.

Last edited by Sum38; 03-29-2012 at 12:14 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #255  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Hehe...I was thinking....fishing? Huh? You don't come across as a fisher....hehe

Are you doing better Krystal? Keeping your cake hole shut I mean?

Last edited by Sum38; 03-29-2012 at 12:11 PM.
Closed Thread