Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #196  

I am super duper hungry today. I have had to pull out every trick in the book to keep from munching because I know if I start it will be hard to stop. Just trying to make it to dinner, once I eat that I am usually satisfied for the night. I hate days like this.
Also, I could not get warmed up earlier today either. I finally hopped back into bed under the covers which must have done the trick because I woke up about an hour later nice and toasty.
Darn hormones! I feel like eatingand and and and and and and and and and another
Living vicariously through the emoticons
Old 03-23-2012, 03:14 PM   #197  

Wow, we get a lot of views of our thread yet not many posters. Must be a lot of people interested in what the slow dancers are doing
Old 03-24-2012, 07:45 AM   #198  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

OMG, Yes I saw that a$$ of Krylstal's and I decided I don't like her any more Seriously, that is one FINE piece. I even had to show it to my hubby. -I want one!! Krystal; WELL DONE!

So Krystal's tush and your question Jo made me do something. I stripped naked and took a good look at myself. -- I was so hoping my husband did not walk on me, because he would have thought that I was either performing some sort of a strange sexual act or just had lost my mind Anycase, my skin looks "okay". I will have the pooch on my lower belly I received as a parting gift from my pregnancies, it won't completely go away no matter now skinny/toned I get. -- I have this layer of lumpy fat everywhere, jut makes me thing I am going to seriously need to consider weights or I will have such a long way to go in weight loss wise.
-- Of course my a$$ is an old one; I am 44 and things are not as perky as they used to be. SIGH!! -- But it was a really good experiment though. I don't think I have done that before. -- Wonder though, how much PMS is adding to my lumpiness??

I had a busy day; I scrubbed my master bathroom for 3 hours and it is sparkling! My house was build in late 90's and white was in at that point. White tile is a pain to keep looking fresh.

Eating has been meh; I loathe PMS. I did not even step on scale today because I know it is going to be unpleasant.

Something FAB happened. As you know Cam has a sore elbow. He knew that the coaches REALLY liked him and he was really bummed out because this was another year missed HS baseball. Well coached picked him as DH!!! They had said that he has so much talent and they are grooming him for VARSITY team on his JUNIOR year! So they took him. -- They won't play him on defense because they don't want to injure his arm. -- This is so big because our HS has 2500 kids and always leads what comes to sports. I thought he was joking at first. I am so happy for him, last year they cut him because he was too small...his whole season was a mess. He is quite sensitive what comes to "mindgames" and sports.

Rainy here I will try to get a walk in sometime today.

Last edited by Sum38; 03-24-2012 at 07:47 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:44 AM   #199  

GM!

I actually slept in a little today

Rainy here too. Not sure what my plans are but I don't think I will fast today (she says as she is enjoying a cup of coffee with her favorite flavored creamer ). And I think I will wait to spike tomorrow, so today I may try to ruuuuuuuun. I jogged in place a little yesterday and am feeling pretty good, so I am going to give it a go. Walking is great and I will continue it, but there is just nothing like the feel of running, the cadence, the breathing, how it makes my legs feel (and even my arms/core) and the best part, the sweat just pouring out of me, I love it and I miss it. I sound deranged don't I, muhahahah.

I finished the day yesterday around 1600 cals, a little higher than I was shooting for, but I was so hungry, that was the best I could do.
Don't think I am going to have any loss this week, but with TOM pending and having a big loss last week I think that is par for the course. Tomorrow is my official weigh in, so who knows.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:46 AM   #200  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I just learned if calories are kept under 50, it is not considered breaking the fast....my 1/2 and 1/2 is only 35!!
Old 03-24-2012, 08:49 AM   #201  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomatho View Post
Wow, we get a lot of views of our thread yet not many posters. Must be a lot of people interested in what the slow dancers are doing
They should just jump in; we won't bite!
Old 03-24-2012, 08:56 AM   #202  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
They should just jump in; we won't bite!
Unless they want us to
Did I say that ?
Old 03-24-2012, 09:21 AM   #203  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I remember when you started running Jo. I was so impressed! It really melted your fat away.

Are you going to run outdoors today or indoors? So you and Krystal will just run past me and leave me walking alone. -- I will get to the finish line, slowly but surely
Old 03-24-2012, 10:30 AM   #204  

Quote:
I remember when you started running Jo. I was so impressed! It really melted your fat away.

Are you going to run outdoors today or indoors? So you and Krystal will just run past me and leave me walking alone. -- I will get to the finish line, slowly but surely
Oh yeah right, you walk faster than I run, it will be me running over the finish line last! What was you lastest mph? I average about 4.0 walking and 5.0 running. I can run faster, but just prefer to settle right around 5.0, so I am no speedster (unless I am running intervals/HIIT). You would probably lap me. And with your poles, you are prob. burning more than me!!!
Change of plans (again), we will be out and about today and have a performance to go to tonight, kind of like a 'glee' group at the university, so I am going to spike today and enjoy dinner out tonight. So I will run tomorrow, hehe.
So my plan will be to do some kind of a fast tomorrow and try out running during that, and then hopefully back to the 24 hour Monday? What is your schedule like?
Old 03-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #205  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Ds has scrimmage and dd has sole and ensemble. I will have a low calorie day. I am waiting for the Bb game to start.

I average 4.2-4.3 mph now with my poles. Looking at Krystal's butt.....oh that sounds so wrong I think running would be a good idea.....I don't think my walking is going to give me that KK's look that Krystal is sprting around.

I saw the young American's up in Boyne last summer....dinner theatre kind of a performance. it was fun. Enjoy your spike day!!!!
Old 03-24-2012, 11:07 AM   #206  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Phones suck what comes to spelling.....ugh.
Just pretend it is posted with my accent I have
Old 03-24-2012, 12:12 PM   #207  

Quote:
Ds has scrimmage and dd has sole and ensemble. I will have a low calorie day. I am waiting for the Bb game to start.

I average 4.2-4.3 mph now with my poles. Looking at Krystal's butt.....oh that sounds so wrong I think running would be a good idea.....I don't think my walking is going to give me that KK's look that Krystal is sprting around.

I saw the young American's up in Boyne last summer....dinner theatre kind of a performance. it was fun. Enjoy your spike day!!!!
Running probably won't do it either, have you looked at runners butts? Usually nothing there . Its lifting heavy weights and the squats, lunges, etc. Have you ever seen the before and after pics of the brazilian butt lift program? They are amazing. Maybe Krystal needs to make up a program for us or let us in on her secret!
Old 03-24-2012, 02:01 PM   #208  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

i had an awesome spring break staying home with the boys, getting random things done and taking it easy...i think my aches may be related to my back because after DH worked on my shoulders real good, the aching in my arms stopped and hasnt come back...

i decided to start running again today...it's been exactly a week since ive ran and i decided to start again on the weekend especially since i'm insanely busy this upcoming week and weekend

besides going back to work this week, there is an upcoming statewide education conference next weekend that i am a big part of...im on the board of directors for the local organization of the national organization and this conference is big statewide...i do things like pick up our keynote speakers from the airport, do the whole "welcome to alaska" bit and get them to their hotels...i have other stuff to do as well but i forget what, it's at work on a sticky note lol...the conference continues next saturday as well and then next sunday is our son's 6th birthday with possibly the whole birthday party thing on sunday...

i enjoyed this week especially knowing that next week and weekend are going to be crazy busy

i also have NEW(!) running pants....ive never had a new pair of workout clothes ever...always thought i'd jinx myself if i got new stuff lol....but the old pants fell apart AND i figured out how to put music on my iPhone yay!
Old 03-24-2012, 02:58 PM   #209  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

You gyals have been chatty for a Saturday!!
Always when I'm not around to defend myself, eh!!

You all are cracking me up about my rear!!

I am coming back to defend myself, but it is too gorgeous here to be indoors!
I just came in long enough for lunch!

I have tips for strengthening your rear, but be prepared to change plains SLOWLY!! Even sitting on the toilet kills me a day to 2 days after a lifting session!
Old 03-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #210  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomatho View Post
Darn hormones! I feel like eatingand and and and and and and and and and another
Living vicariously through the emoticons
O
M
GOODNESS!!
Closed Thread