Old 03-31-2012, 12:09 PM   #271  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

HAPPY....SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE INTERNET6 SERVICE.
WANT MINE??? LOL
BUT THE PRICE JUST WENT UP!! GOOD LUCK!!
HAVE A SWEET DAY

Last edited by MELODY525; 03-31-2012 at 12:10 PM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:05 PM   #272  
Happy September

HAVE BEEN LAUGHING ALL DAY.
I RECEIVED A CARD WITH STAMPS LIKE THIS FROM A FRIEND IN CANADA.
SO I GLUED THEM TO A PIECE OF COLORED PAPER AND HUNG THEM ON THE BULLETIN BOARD.
SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO SEE FOREIGN STAMPS.
ON & OFF I HAVE BEEN HEARING THE SENIORS TALK ABOUT THEM.
THEY'RE WONDERING WHERE THEY CAME FROM.
BUT NO ONE HAS ASKED ME YET!! Bwahahahahah
THE MYSTERY CONTINUES......................................... .

Last edited by MELODY525; 03-31-2012 at 03:06 PM.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:23 PM   #273  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Hi Ya Girlies....been cleaning the house...all by myself...without Hella B....just seems weird without her and telling her to get the H out of my kitchen as I just mopped. No doggie hairs to sweep, vacuum, or mop...yes..being the emotional sap that I am, I have been cleaning all the while crying...I miss her so very much.

I hope going to see my bro's band tonite will help my mood. Curtis's child hood friend and wife are coming down from Kokomo to go with then spending the nite...as much as I am loving it.. it makes extra work on my part....oh well...enjoy the company...right?

Started adding apple cidar vinegar to water everyday, supposed to help so many things that it cannot hurt....google it...you might be surprised and get into it yourself...there is a concentrated capsule form that is so much better than drinking water with vinegar in it....I, myself, think that water with a bit of apple cider vinegar is refreshing...I know... I am just a weirdo!

MELLIE....I do NOT have Verizon's internet service but have had Verizon's cell phone coverage since 1992. Never a bill, coverage, dropped calls, or anything problem...so I am just guessing the internet service will also be grand.....

SHADDIE...no time for hurt/aching backs. Cr*p...feel better soon and think positive thoughts, take lots of ibuprofen and use the heating pad....hugs sweet sister.

CEEG...it is so sad when people get dogs and do not take the proper care of them....I think they think it is all about cuteness. Dang them anyway.

Hey to all my sistas...love you all....

Hugs and Love
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:29 PM   #274  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Guess I made a believer out of my neighbor. Each time the dog has been outside today it's been on a leash. It's a cute little dog but it's very territorial. Yep it's male.

Got outside today for some extra yard work. Trimmed the bushes and tried to wash down the side walk. Not sure what is on the side walk, tree sap or mold from previous floods. The side walk is still a work in progress. It's taking straight bleach.

Annie
Have fun going to brother's gig tonight.

Mel
To cute about the seniors talking about the Canada stamps. Isn't it amazing what a little thing like that will stir up their curiosity.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:41 PM   #275  

Went back to read some of the post.

Mel
I had Verizon internet on my laptop and loved it. My friend has it now on hers. It's very fast.

Happy
Sorry that you are having internet problems. Hope it's fixed soon.

Shad
Ouch on the back. I know how that feels. Maybe this is nature's way of telling you to take it easy for a couple of days.
---------
Earlier today while I was working in the yard. I saw that there was water coming out of the meter box. I didn't know which side it was coming from so I called L and asked her to send the stand by person out her to check it out.
It's on the city side.

It's looking like rain.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:13 PM   #276  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Back is feeling better. I can lie down comfortably, sit up (actually do a sit up), bend, stretch and get up and down from a chair. Just having pain being upright. Maybe I should walk like those old ladies in Japan who are bent over from the waist with a dowagers hump and probably rickets. It might stop me from walking sideways (more or less).

It's a beautiful day here. I'm trying to get the housework done so i can get out into that wreck called my back yard. Getting very grumpy with DS2 here. He says have faith - I say have phone, will call for a tradie very soon to finish off the castle. Vibes not good for frost free future.

Mel - what are Egg Shrink Wraps. How does one shrink wrap an egg?

Cejay - water from a meter is never good news. Get it fixed before you get a bill.

Annie - hope you have/ had fun at the pub with the band. Good to have visitors once in a while, but all guests are like fish - go off after three days. Still it gets the good china out, used and washed. Have fun

Happy - more internet woes. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Mel - my internet is combined with my phone bill and my mobile bill. It is expensive but there are no limits, we don't run out of gigabytes at any time. And I also have the mobile broadband for when i am away. It may well mean that I get rid of the landline one of these days. Not that the phone costs me much per month. It's the mobile phone and internet that costs. Still I get some tax relief on both of those.

Gotta go. Need a drink and then to work.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:53 AM   #277  
Happy September

SHAD....SHRINK WRAPS ARE LITTLE HEADBAND-LIKE THINGS THAT YOU SLIDE THE EGG INTO. BOTH ENDS OF THE EGG ARE EXPOSED. THEN USING A SPOON YOU SLIP THE EGG INTO HOT WATER AND IT SHRINKS THE WRAP TO THE EGG. THEY CAME OUT WITH THESE WHEN JEN WAS JUST A TODDLER AND I STILL HAVE SOME LEFT.
HOPE YOUR BACK FEELS BETTER. DID YOU TRY AN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY??
THERE IS TALK OF COMPANIES DOING AWAY WITH LANDLINES WHICH IS A BAD IDEA FOR WHEN DISASATERS STRIKE. ONLY LANDLINES WORK THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH!! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?!?!
WHEN THE TWON TOWERS FELL WE HAD NO CEL PHONES.
IT WAS FRIGHTENING.
BTW...SHALL I PUT ON MY BUNNY EARS BEFORE WE CHAT???

ANNIE......HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH THE FRIENDS.
TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS. IT HASN'T BEEN LONG ENOUGH FOR THE TEARS TO LEAVE YET.
I STILL MISS MY BIRD.....BUT NOT THE HOOPS I HAD TO JUMP THRU FOR HIM!!! OR THE SINUS PROBS.

CEEJAY.....WORKING EVEN ON YOUR DAYS OFF WITH LEAKY METERS!!!
GLAD THE DOGGIE IS ON THE LEASH.
IT'S SAFER FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING THE DOG.
HOW DID YOU MAKE OUT WITH THE SIDEWALK?
HOPE IT'S NOT SAP.
OURS STINKS FROM DOGGIE PEE ON OUR STREET SIDE OF THE BUILDING. PU!!!

GOOD MORNING CHICKS
NOT MUCH NEW ON THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD.
ALL I DID WAS COMPUTER STUFF & SORTED THE FRIDGE OUT.
TRADER JOES IS SCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY.
I AM GOING TO STUFF THE FREEZER WITH THE LAST OF THE IRS REFUND.

I WAS VERY LUCKY THIS YEAR.
THEY MUST HAVE RAISED THE BAR ON "EARNED INCOME CREDIT".
THIS WAS THE BIGGEST ONE I EVER GOT ALMOST $500.
ALL OTC MEDS AND ADDED EXPENSES FROM THE ILLNESS ARE PAID FOR.
BOTH FREEZERS WILL BE FILLED.
I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY DOING THE HAPPY DANCE THE HAPPY DANCE

SPEAKING OF GOOD LUCK THE SENIORS ARE STILL CHATTING ABOUT THE CANADIAN STAMPS. IT'S DAY 4 NOW

THANKS FOR ALL THE IDEAS ABOUT VERIZON. NOW AFTER I WAS TOLD ABOUT LANDLINES AND HOW THEY MAY BE DONE AWAY WITH, I WANT TO CHAT AGAIN WITH VERIZON ABOUT THEIR INTERNET AND THE MAINTENANCE OF THEIR PHONE LINES. I HATE THESE KINDS OF CALLS CAUSE YOU CAN HARDLY EVER FIND A SALES REP THAT'S HONEST AND NOT JUST BSing YOU INTO THE SALE

FOR NOW I NEED SOME COFFEE AND MAYBE A CINNAMON BUN I SAVED
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY
Old 04-01-2012, 10:47 AM   #278  

Mel
I have Verizon on my cell phone. I need a new phone after 2 years. I'm waiting for the contract to end in May. Hope it last that long. I need to call Verizon tomorrow infact so they will not stick me with the wireless internet account again.
--------

My neice who lives in California called me yesterday and told me she was pregnant. Not two hours later she texted me and told me she was bleeding.
She's concerned and so am I. She did say that she did this when she was this far along with Anjali. She's a bit older too.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:54 AM   #279  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning ladies,

According to the date on my computer, we've rolled into a new month. April Fool's Day today so time to set out a fresh thread. I'm not feeling too clever with a title, just trying to avoid the overly optimistic ones that invite trouble some times.

So here goes -

Click Me to go to April Antics and Adventures in the Land of the Worldie Chicks

DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE. See you on the other side of the fence.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote