View Poll Results: Which is dominant in your personality?
Cow, I have a blankie and I love my brother. 3 60.00%
Chicken, I love my waddle. 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2003, 09:07 PM   #16  
Most boring housewife.

Don't feel bad about gaining weight, Bagzie. Blame Wabby. I think it is surely all her fault. With her son out of the house, she needs people to blame her for their own mistakes. Who better than we?
They aren't cleanies...they are messies who need to make idiot lists, like I do. EXCEPT for having names like Lush or Bagz, they use Psalms 33:22 or HISCHILD....bad sign. Did you ever notice that excessively religious people are fatter and slobbier than we are?
Gotta go.
Old 03-04-2003, 10:21 PM   #17  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default wabby---why did you make me fat too???

i thought you liked me......booooo hoooooooooo hhs hhs hhs hhs-----i think we all sound a little more melancholic,----holly rollers at least know they are going to heaven-----did you know that we are all on a big spinning ball in the middle of blackness???{oh,i think i mentioned that before} oh well----if you look at it that way----what's the harm in a little blubb around the tub??? we will all meet agin at the great glory meetin in the sky lord in the sky----and St.Dusty will be sangin and sangin to the high heavens {do you ever find that some holy rollers are VERY skinny and prim looking as well???
Old 03-05-2003, 06:52 AM   #18  
Most boring housewife.

Au contraire, I think most holy rollers live in a constant state of insecurity as to whether they've been adequately cleansed. It is so much easier being a Catholic. Nobody expects us to be good. What are you giving up for Lent, Bagzie?
Yes, there are some skinny holy rollers...but they aren't on slob-o boards. They are more self-righteous, don't you think?
Enough of the sweeping generalizations that insult 25,000 people in one sentence. I prefer to pick on Wabby, who made me fat. Did I tell you my basement flooded yesterday? A pipe burst and water was EVERYWHERE. What a mess. It prevented me from cooking. Shame.
Now I must get these kids out of the house. bye
Old 03-05-2003, 07:53 AM   #19  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

it is the Spring Break here and of course it is storming out and the ds is disgruntled about his boring "holiday"-----do we hags get a "spring break" and WHEN does this fabled spring actually arrive----Peachers says she has nothing much to say,thus she is silent-------i tole her that never stopped her before----i am afraid if you want her back,you will need to issue personal invitations via email---i did my best.
Old 03-05-2003, 01:42 PM   #20  

I accept all responsibility for all of you getting to be tubbos like me. I've been feeding you all subliminal messages for years. You caught me on the muffin message, Lush. And until I started in on Bagzie, she didn't even like margies, much less all those chips & salsa I told her to scarf down. And I was the one telling Sugar to make those little sausagey thingies on the sandwich maker. She never even thought of it before I subliminally put it in her head. I wonder if Kiwi ate the entire buffet at the wake yesterday, like I told her to? I had to do it. You all would have gotten skinny and I'd be the only blubber belly in the herd.

Peaches, you know that having nothing to talk about has nothing to do with posting. Just like eating has nothing to do with being hungry.
Old 03-05-2003, 02:03 PM   #21  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

thank you wabby for owning up to your transgressions---i think that kiwi is still at the buffet---reminds me of a friend of my sisters who went to a weight loss coach who asked him what he craved the most---and he said---"buffets"----he was quite the tractor trailor. i myself am only a bus,i was a van,on my way to a semi-
Old 03-05-2003, 02:55 PM   #22  
Most boring housewife.

I am moved and touched by Wabby's humility She is an inspiration. I'm sure it is muffin time, but I'm out of muffins, so I will eat lunch and go to Bulges instead. Then I will pick up DS11 from Art. Then I will bring him home to do his homework. Then I will pick up DD at play practice and take her to physical therapy. Then I will pick up DS12 and take him to the dentist. Then I will pick up DD at physical therapy and take her to my mother's. Then I will pick up DS at the dentist. Then I will pick up DD at my mother's and we'll all come home. Around that time, DH will get home and wonder why I haven't cooked dinner. I wonder, too. Maybe I'll go to the store in between and get a Stouffer's Lasangna and throw it in the oven...what a whiz I am.
My cleaning group is going great. They are just like our old cleaning group..they just say what they did and move on. None of this fooling around with subliminal messages and the like.
Now I must go clean my car before I leave.
Kiwi, get away from that buffet!!!
L
Old 03-05-2003, 03:45 PM   #23  

I'm so hurt. We've asked Lush for directions to her cleaning group, but apparently she's afraid we'll crash her party and out her to all her new neat-nik friends. You can tell us Lush, we'd never go there and tell them that you have dust on the tops of your window sills.

The problem I have at my Curves is that I haven't made friends there. Nobody talks. They just get in a circle, exercise and try to avoid eye contact. Except the owner, who talks enough for everyone and acts like she's my long lost buddy. When I came back after surgery she insisted on hugging me even though I was all sweaty. And her voice annoys me. And that is my excuse why I don't exercise. Pretty lame.

My walking friend is all done w/ chemo and has asked me if I want to start walking at 6:30 AM!!!!! again. How in the world did I used to do that? My motivation level is at rock bottom.
Old 03-05-2003, 04:57 PM   #24  
Member w/ messiest house

Default No No No

I don't think Wabbit's making me fat! I'm pretty sure it is JUNE'S fault! I need someone to harangue me about stuff and make me feel guilty for not going to bed at a reasonable hour!

So anyway, the wake was at the funeral home, and there was coffee, but certainly not food or a bar! Plus, don't forget this is DH's family, so even after the funeral, at the home where everyone gathered, I couldn't have even a single beer because OOH we wouldn't want to drink in front of DH's parents, would we? AND -- I didn't eat much of anything from the buffet table. I hadn't had any dinner because I'd had to drive DD to her guitar lesson right after we left the wake and when we got back, I had to change my clothes and go right to the funeral. So, at 8:30 I was looking forward to having something from the good ol' buffet table. The only things there besides sweets were those horrible bullet shaped sandwiches, so I chose a ham salad one and it was so bad I didn't have the slightest interest in eating anything else. I did eat a small square of peanut butter fudge, but that was just self-preservation, you could hardly call it overeating. So Wabbit's messages just aren't working here! Maybe it's all the snow--it muffles sound. Right now it's snowing like crazy!

I want you to know that I have not gained weight since I met you clowns, although I haven't really lost any either. However I have to say that my house has indeed gone downhill. But then I think it would have anyway. In fact, maybe if I gave it a good push, it would go all the way down the hill and fall in the lake.

DH is annoying me. He got the car fixed today, so that was good. But he brought home a chicken and bunch of other food to make dinner with. And he wants to cook. Knowing what always happens ("how do I do this? how long does this take? etc.") I went in and started working on it with him when he told me all these things he wanted to put in with the chicken. And I said some of these things weren't going to work, so he bit my head off and did that annoying throwing in the towel sh**, so I told him he'd better do the whole thing, and I came in here and got on the computer. Anyway I have cramps. Who needs the aggravation? And what's that strange smell coming from the kitchen? Do I have to eat this dinner?

Bagz! You stopped typing in caps! Are you allright?

Peachie, we miss you!

Bummer about the basement flooding, Lush. I hope it gets cleared up quickly (and I hope you don't have to go down there in hip waders and do anything yourself!)

Kiwi
Old 03-05-2003, 06:19 PM   #25  
The magic shrinking cow

Hello!

I'm glad Peachie is okay...

Lushie, I'm sorry you're so stressed! I'm glad the lifestyle changes are helping.

I think I have all y'all beat when it comes to weight gain since I found you. Almost 50 pounds. I was somewhere between 145 and 150, and ever so fat at size almost-ten. In February, I averaged 185. (My goal for the month was to reach 175. Instead, I gained weight.) I'm also medium- to small-boned and I look absolutely awful at this weight.

It's Lent, though. That's always good for me. I'm giving up sugar again.

Hey, I know, I'll post my workout plans for March! (I worked out 24 days in February.)

Sunday: Endurance weight-lifting (Cathe Friedrich, Cross Train Express weight segments)
Monday: 25 minutes run/walk (goal: to do 15 minutes in a row @about a 10 minute mile pace.) Pilates Abs
Tuesday: 25 minutes run/walk, Pilates hips
Wednesday: Heavy weight-lifting (Cathe's Pure Strength upper body)
Thursday: 25 minutes run/ walk, Pilates thighs
Friday: 25 minutes run/walk
Saturday: Step Interval Tape

Rest days as needed. 40 minutes of walking each weekday.

I know you're fascinated.
Old 03-05-2003, 06:46 PM   #26  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

actually we are facinated----we have never heard of such things as twenty four day workouts---i have worked out at least 24 days since i met you all in 1998----wabby i am with you----let's hack lushie's computer and find out where in holy rollerville she is posting.gotta go to glass me *** class.
Old 03-05-2003, 07:38 PM   #27  
Most boring housewife.

I would let you know where my cleanies are, Wabby. http://www.webforums.com/forums/z-re...tml_p2307-41fj
Don't tell any of the difficult people, OK? This will be my little gift to you since you've been so sweet about taking the blame for me being such a porker.
Walk in the AM? I don't get it.
We have an annoying person at Bulges, too. Her name is Cissy. She tries to bring up current events, new health information, etc while we are exercising. Everyone just ignores her.
I have to feed people. L
Old 03-06-2003, 03:33 AM   #28  
fatter than U

Default I lost 1.5 lbs since yesterday!

But only because I have those killer stomach cramps and all that go with them. bleh. Must be the Panama Flu.

I knew it was you, Wabby! Had that broken sandwich machine for years and then suddenly had to go buy a new one *just* so I could make those fatty sausage thingies. But I forgive you because you are so sweet.

Now, in order to avoid Wabby's subliminal messages, every time we are about to stuff something into our mouths, we should stop for a minute and think: WWJD? No, not *that* J, the *other* one, as in... What Would June Do? I'm going to go out and get a bumper sticker right now.

Only Cherry has mentioned what she'd giving up for lent. Sugar sounds good but I don't think I could do it.

Cherry - you are a wonder woman. Keep posting!
Old 03-06-2003, 08:59 AM   #29  
Most boring housewife.

HI Sugar,
I'm giving up Sugar. And I'm going through sugar withdrawl, which means stay out of my way! I'm cranky.
I'm cleaning....15 min at a time, at my new cleaning place. So far I've done ds11's room and vac'd dd's room. I've done wash and since my kitchen was already clean, I didn't have to do that. I'm a wonder. Maybe I'm giving up sloth for Lent.
Nah.
Cherry,24 days...whew...you're making me tired. I'm proud of you, you're so disciplined.
Now I'm off to shift wash then move on to my next 15 minutes.
bye
Old 03-06-2003, 10:26 AM   #30  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

welllllllllllllllll----i gave up chips but then i hardly ever have them since i am so fat----maybe we should DO something instead of giving up----how about we say the rosary on the treadmill every day!!!! my cleaning lady is washing down the kitchen walls------isn't she sweet!!!
Closed Thread