Old 02-13-2012, 11:39 AM   #31  

Good morning girls. This weekend was the pits. I was feeling poorly all weekend and though the desire was there I just felt too rotten to work on the house. Jack did finally finish the sink and found one piece was broken so had to take the whole thing back and get another one and reinstall it, but it works perfectly now. It will be nice when we eventually put in a new sink.

The boys both got their Valentine's Day gifts so I can scratch that off the list. I bought Thomas those pears from Harry and David's he loves so much and a cute pail with popcorn and goodies for Jackson. I ordered Jack a custom made ball cap that has US Navy Retired on it, his rank and all his Navy ribbons. It won't be here by tomorrow though as it takes a lot longer than I thought it would to do all the sewing and such, but he can take it with him on vacation. We are now down to 32 weeks.

I have an appt on March 8th to go back to the gyn and I am hoping it will be better than it is right now. I had problems all weekend, mostly cramping and I am so nervous this just didn't do the trick and I will have to face the major surgery anyway. If so, I am going to get it done soon as I want it to be all over with before we go on vacation in Sept. I am not going to mess with this much longer.

Gloria: It was good to see you in here. I don't know how you were connected to this flood of emails that are sent out, only that an email popped up from you with no subject or anything and I deleted it right away figuring it wasn't from you. I think I sometimes pick stuff up when searching for knitting patterns.

Maggie: Have you tried the WW cheese wedges that are like the skinny cow ones? I bought a box of jalepeno ones and each wedge is only 1 pt along with some reduced fat crackers for a pt and a piece of fruit it is a great snack or even a lunch. I but the Skinny Cow ones as they have such a nice variety at the commissary but found the WW one at Walmart the other day.

I guess I should get back to my work. I am almost done cleaning the downstairs though I may ask Jack to vacuum. Seems like doing that always cranks up the cramps and they seemed to have started again just a bit ago so I want to get finished with my work. Have a wonderful start to your week. We are supposed to get snow flurries this afternoon and I know my dil said she has slipped and fallen on ice 3 times and had a wreck with her SUV up in Indiana so it must be nasty up there. Faye

Last edited by gma22; 02-13-2012 at 11:39 AM.
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:58 PM   #32  
Thin Within

Talking Howdy

This thread is now closed ~ please go to #5 and post See you there.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote