Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2003, 10:23 AM   #31  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Just a reminder that spring starts March 21! i will start a spring challenge then with a new thread!! called the spring fling!!!
Old 03-17-2003, 02:04 PM   #32  
Squishy mom, not 4 long!

Wink Uh-hum Attention Please

I think it's time to get our little "dairy airs" in gear...full steam ahead. If it were so easy as that! I have one month to get my butt moving and to lose some extra pounds. I try SO hard to stay away from the carbs but well you know how it is.

But this is the update of the family weight challenge...on the day of weight out the scale went whacky. My parents had to go out and buy antoher one. Well my dad had already lost (based on the first scale) over 20 lbs. My aunt lost 17 lbs. Well I am really not sold on the info that she has lost that much...she doesn't look any different! I'm sorry I had to get that out. See my DH and I both agree she is out of state and she weigh's in on her own with no one to witness it and then she weigh's out with no one to witness. She sends us a before picture but she didn't look like a size 26 or whatever it was she said she was at and then she went to a size 16 or 14! I am not even in a size 16. I'm sorry I just didn't see it and neither did DH. I know we should trust eachother and be honest... I just feel for fairness of everyone that whoever wants to join the challenge (if money is being involved) we should ALL be able to witness eachothers weight or atleast the moderator should be able to witness the weight in and weight out.

Well anyway I told my mom I didn't feel it was fair that my aunt should win because it was obvious that my dad had lost a whole lot of weight based on the old scale. Including the fact that every scale weighs differently. With the new scale my dad had lost only 8 lbs from the old scale to the new scale. So I told her we either go for another month or forfeit this challenge. So my mom has to call everyone and see if everyone wants to continue the challenge to Easter Sunday or forfeit. I told her I will go another month if everyone else agrees.

So that means finding the time to get my behind moving EVERY DAY and watching what I eat. I need to get to the atkins website and find the things I can and cannot eat. I am going to get it right this time.

I will talk to you all later. I have some things I have to get started before the kids get home. I will check in later today.
Kina
Old 03-18-2003, 05:41 AM   #33  
Work in Progress

I am starting a new thread
Closed Thread