Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2003, 04:47 AM   #16  
Work in Progress

Way to go Melody!! I can feel your enthusasm.
I went to the gym yesterday. w/o'd out for 50 mins. Felt good.
Ate OP until I ate a choc easter egg. got all my water in. SO iam gradually getting on tract. I am keeping it focused a day at a time, right now.

How is everyone else doing?

I am worried about Pam as this is a very long time for her to be away
Old 03-05-2003, 08:48 AM   #17  
Muscle Mommy

S/C/G: 228/209/155

Height: 5'9

Doing great here. Tae-bo'ed last night with Trini. She loves to work out with me. It is so funny to watch her try to kick and punch. She will be 2 on the 21st. Where does the time go?

I miss Pam too. I hope all is well.

I went over calorie limit last night, not real bad though...was very hungry. I think I ate too many refined sugars, not enough veggies....got to work on that.

I am so sleepy this AM.

I went to Doc yesterday about my arthritis and anxiety. She put me on new arthritis medication and is sending me for an echo cardiogram. She thinks I may have a small murmur. She said it is nothing to worry about. Just a precaution. SHe was happy to see I had been working out. I hope everyone else is doing well.

Kina where did you go? Did you get lost again?

Sue, You have been the queen of OP in the past. I know you can do this , and run circle s around us!

Everyone have a great day.
Old 03-06-2003, 05:14 AM   #18  
Work in Progress

Good morning
I did the pilates things again yesterday. I think the gym w/o pushed the ankle thing a bit. It was pretty sore and bruised yesterday. Was OP but ate a candy bar. So mentally I'm not back 100% Planning or lack of is a big part of it. The pilates w/o sure does work the abs though, which is where I carry alot of my weight.

Melody I think that w/o w/ you're kids is great. for both of you. I am sorry about the arthritis. It was amozing that when we were in TN. All my pain went away for those days. don't know why.

To all those MIA you are misssed and I hope you can check in soon.
Old 03-07-2003, 03:37 PM   #19  
Squishy mom, not 4 long!

I am still here. I am just sooooo busy with school and work. The semester ends early May...not soon enough. Since we are in the middle of the semester they are crunching in as much material as they can. Aaaaarrgh! I feel the stress. I have been trying to exercise but my free time seems to get taken over with my study time. I can't seem to have my cake and eat it too.

Well I am outta here to do some more research for a paper I am working on.
Kina
Old 03-11-2003, 01:56 PM   #20  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

OK GUYS!!! Wake up!!! I know I have been sleeping with a carb hangover!! UGH I hate that!!

So Kina how is the last min push for the weight loss going. when is the weigh in??

Melodyhow is life with DB??? still OK?

Pat what about the new house getting settled??

Pam how is the back?? You have been lost for a while? where are you!!!

Terri??

Lee???

for me life is busy I have not been Op and feel really bad about not being here. so I make it a point to show my face even if i have gained now 30 lbs from my low!!! I am now over 200 UGH I feel so fat. I can not do much till after this weekend to get back Op as i have to spend 3 days away from the house at a swim meet, (no chance for breaks away) i will not have much oportunity to eat healthy so i will wait till the 17 and then get OP!! WAV

so all hang in there. check in and let us know how you are doing!!!
Old 03-11-2003, 04:39 PM   #21  
Squishy mom, not 4 long!

Quote:
Originally posted by nasus40

So Kina how is the last min push for the weight loss going. when is the weigh in??

Weight out is this Saturday and I know I didn't pocket this challenge either. My dad has already lost 21 lbs effortlessly. The man does NOT exercise and well he does cut back on food but he doesn't deprive himself of any luxuries. ugh...don't you just despise MEN. I am just hoping I have a loss on weight out...it's better than nothing and much better than a gain!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Kina...homework awaits me.
Old 03-11-2003, 10:21 PM   #22  
Trying to find my way.

Well loss is better than a gain!!! I am seeing a gain!!

By the way i just want to say what a beautiful woman you are!!!

Give your old man the weigt loss. Men are just made differently. So let him get skinny!!! we will slowly plod along and lose for the long run. (I need to turn around)
Old 03-12-2003, 04:57 AM   #23  
Work in Progress

Hey all,

I am here and slowing getting OP. Went to the gym Mon. and on the way there in a few. The ankle is still holding me up a little. Got the new Oprah mag and I must say the she looks awesome on the cover. Something that I desire.

The house slowing gets to gether and I am very anxios for spring to get here. Looking forweard to having a garden again. AM hosting a lunch this weekend for teh female inlaws. Now there is stress. I am also apllying for the position of clinic director at work. The scary thing is that I might get it!! Winter has a firm grip on us here. we got a foot of snow 2 nights ago.

Kina sorry about the $ but you have done a great job of it!

Hey Sue we will be good. I am up 20#'s from my low. clothes are tight I hate going to teh closet for anything.

I hope the others check in soon, you are all missed
Old 03-12-2003, 07:53 AM   #24  
Muscle Mommy

Hello all. I have a cold and am miserable. I feel like crap. I keep breaking out in cold sweats just sitting here at the computer. On top of that I feel all fat and flabby. I definitely need to get myself together. Did not work out again last night. Was going to but DD pulled the little TV over on herself, and after that i was just too scared to leave her alone. She turns 2 the 21st. Can you believe it? She is okay thankfully. I am ready to lose this weight once and for all. Weigh in is Monday. I have to lose some kind of weight before then!!!! I just have tooo!!!!

We used to be such a focused LOSING group...What happened to us? We have got to get our heads straight, get OP and get on it.

I love you girls. Let's get thin and healthy once and for all!
Old 03-13-2003, 05:49 AM   #25  
Work in Progress

Good morning all!

Melody I hope your DD is OK. ANd I am sorry that you are ill. Nothing like a spring cold to bring you down. Hopefully you are experincing some spring.

Yes I know I am quite discouraged with myself. I am not sure of the cause. But I know I keep going back and forth

What does everyone else think? Any ideas?
Old 03-13-2003, 10:01 PM   #26  
Trying to find my way.

I thing that we have alowed our selves to get distracted with life. things have changed so much in lur lives this last year that it is hard tokeep the focus and goals in hand. I know that when i do good i do great. the house is in order and the bills are paid and the kitchen is clean and the laundry gets put away. I do not have any of that. bills are piling and finances stink, and life just falls apart. I blame it in the lack of light, (I seem to do this every year at this time (this is the third year) and it is just as the spring hits that i get back OP, and get my self going. (last yesr it hit a bit later when DD's BF moved in) but i can not blame that right now, he has lived with us since October. I can blame the fact that life has slowly sliped out of my control and work has take over me. I am trying t regain the contol that I need. I am feeling better slowly but it is still hectic.

After this weekend I will be readyI feel fat I feel out of control. I need this gropup to get that wonderful focus that we all have had.

Pat good luck with the job!! I hope that you do get it. I also hope that it is some thing that you feel that you can do. I know you will be great!! Good luck.

Melody Glad that Dd is OK. those kids are just the reason we get gray hairs!!! thost TV's are very heavy!!! My DD2 bit the end of a glass thermometer once. I know the feeling!! She will not learn!!! No matter what. Just keep an eye on her. and make sure that thigs are away from the edge.
Old 03-14-2003, 04:54 AM   #27  
Work in Progress

Good morning all!
Thanks Sue for the support. I interview next Weds. I agree with you, when I feel everything is going ok I feel in control. ANd this lomg winter has sucked the life out of me. But I also feel miserable when I eat wrong or don't work out. I have been to teh gym 2 times this week and will be heading out this am. That gives me 3 w/o's. Eating 80% OP, water is fair. Looking to improve on this next week.

Mentally straining to stay focused and aware of what I let myself eat. Or what excuses I let myself use to not work out. Well tommorow I host a lunch for my female in-laws. We'll see hoiw that goes.

You all have a good w/e.
Old 03-14-2003, 09:34 PM   #28  
Muscle Mommy

things are crazy here as usual.

i know Sue how you feel. I get all excited and motivated and then life steps in and something happens to completely break your focus. It is irritating me! I wanna do this. so what is the problem????

DD has tonsilitis and a URI. I have a URI and a metricular heart valve murmur. Whatever that is, They don't think it is anything but a small murmur, but i have to get a small camera shoved down my throat just to be sure! I am not happy about it either. I'll tell them to look in my stomach while they are at it, and see what is wrong with it!

I will begin working out again tomorrow. I will get OP again if it kills me! I lost 2 pounds according to the doctor scales. That at least is a relief. Too bad it is not "virgin fat". Weigh in at work is Monday. I am staying strictly low carb for the next 2 days...

Pat, Good luck with the job intterview! Sue, I will be looking for your glowing reports of how well you are doing beginning Monday! Here's a kick in your rump>>>>>>> I know you can do this. You know you can do this. We can all do this!!!! So Let's DO it!!! Where are all the OP goddesses?

Pam, Where are you love???
Old 03-14-2003, 10:22 PM   #29  
Trying to find my way.

just checking in briefly. things went well today just a few kids hyperventilating after a hard swim and one broke toe ( it was broke but needed it taped so he could swim again) and on kid needed an excuse not to swim tonight (running a fever and sick to her stomach) she needed a good sleep and a medical excuse so she can swim tomorow, or she will bwe scratched fromt he whole meet.

well night I bough a few bags of apples so i will not much on all the coookies.

have a great weekend night all!
Old 03-17-2003, 07:22 AM   #30  
Trying to find my way.

Winter is breaking and so is my string of Off plan!! (I hope) starting today I will be good. who is with me???

Pat can you see the nice warm weather yet?? can you find your lawn??? I can start to see patches of mine!!

Melody I know you can see yours is the flowers comming up yet??? this is great time to get that renewed motivation going.

Kina how did the weigh it go?? I hope well atleast you know you did lose some.

I am at a high of 205 today I know about 5 of that iw water but that is my new start time virgin fat will be at under 169! I will have to update my signature!!
Closed Thread