Old 01-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #31  
It is what it is...

Morning All - in another Winter Storm watch tonight, thankfully not until after we get home from work and I dont have to work tomorrow so I say "bring it on", haha

k-fy - good job on the workout and managing to stay within calories with a slip...I know it is hard to do ...your ticker shows great numbers, good job.

Where is everyone else hiding? Cold keeping you away? haha ...Dont stay away because you aren't doing well ...its not keeping me away lol

HOpe everyone has a great weekend !!

Carri
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:54 AM   #32  

Height: 5'5

well had some good days this week and some not so good days. Hope I didn't do too much damage.
cherrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:00 PM   #33  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

satine - my ticker is currently incorrect. probably by about 20 pounds or so (judging by the fit of my smallest pants) after a hiatus that unfortunately lasted several months. my first goal upon returning is to make it correct heh. we'll see how bad it is on feb 1 when i start back up my daily tracking of my numbers. right now i'm just trying to reestablish my habits.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:34 PM   #34  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone,

I had one busy week! I am currently training someone for my position, usually 2 days a week but we had a offsite all day meeting yesterday, that actually was very motivational. I am also doing 25-35 % of my new role while training this person and then doing the work on the days she isn't there.

I'm getting a bit tired and it's showing, as I had a .75 lb gain at TOPS last night All because I just haven't been making it to more than 1-2 workouts and really not eating enough but what I am eating isn't helping me to burn fuel rather to store fight. So I have 1.50 lbs to get back off to be where my ticker is and I AM going to do it this week and I will have at least 2 lbs off so I can get back on track with the numbers and where I want to be.

I logged my food today and I am well within my calorie range. Tomorrow I need to work a little harder on making it more balanced. I'll get there; I feel the mind starting to work back to that "mind set".

Carri: How you doing with the no soda after having some last weekend? It is a hard thing to get off of and then if you slip and just have one it starts the cycle again. I know it all too well. I know you can do this. So, you have a doctor's appt set and you want so much off by then?

We are to get the same ice storm tonight as you are getting. I feel the same about it as you do, it doesn't bother me when I'm home and don't have to be anywhere.

We also got the snow the other day that you mentioned and it sure was COLD! I can do without that bitter cold.

Cheerypie: As you know this is a journey so there will be good and bad days. Let us know how it turned out for you.

Visionary: I remember you. Welcome back!

Mandy: How is it going reestablishing your habits?

Arabella, Liz, Mel, Dee, Arabella and Auntie G: We miss you!
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #35  

susie- it's going well! i find myself craving the 'bad' stuff less and less frequently! slowly wean myself away from them was the idea, and it's working
Old 01-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #36  

ugh. I need to seriously regroup tomorrow
Old 01-21-2012, 10:33 AM   #37  

We have ice and snow this morning.

I am glad we don't really have to go anywhere. We might go to birthday party for one of our friends grandson this afternoon...he calls us Aunt and Uncle.
I will be careful with the cake and such!

I wanted to share a NSV (non scale victory) that I had last night and has set my mindset right for the day. Last night after we ate dinner (for another friends birthday celebration) my DH wanted to get a milkshake. He asked me if I wanted one. I thought about how late it was, how full I was and so I said no...made me feel awesome this morning!

Have a great day everyone!

Cherry: The weekend is a good time to regroup....you can do it!
Old 01-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #38  

How's everyone doing? I have the Monday fog going...trying to get back into the working mode.

I'm having a great day though..all my co-workers keep commenting on how "thin" I look...it really feels great! So, note to self, wear these black pants and hot pink sweater more often!

I have done well over the weekend with staying in my calorie range on my Lose It app.

I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:47 AM   #39  

went to the gym today... tried running on the treadmill... did a bit of alternating.. one minute running, one minute walking. so proud of myself for running! this is like my pre-c25k stuff.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:18 AM   #40  
It is what it is...

Good morning Girls - not much going on here, hanging in there ...

Susie - yay on the NSV for the milkshake and also for the compliments you got at work ...you are doing a GREAT job !!!! Keep it up.

I actually brought my lunch today so I dont have to go out ( so cold ) and figure out something to eat...so that is an NSV for me, haha

Been pretty dark and cold and dreary here the last few days...but I am think we might get some sun soon.

You all have a great day !!

Carri
Old 01-24-2012, 02:25 PM   #41  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Hi Susie & Carri, It sounds like we r all feeling the gloomy days of winter. It's hard to be motivated without the

Cherrypie & Visionary I hope our thread helps you both.

Life has been complicated so I've been MIA the last 2 weeks here. It's good to be back, I do enjoy my 'free therapy' from my 3FC friends here. Like I gained 2# during the past 3 weeks from eating w my hubby again. He's had cravings for my 'homemade raviloi, pizza, etc.' plus carb-rich desserts & 'I get fat cooking & sampling' Where is the King's Royal Taster sooo I don't get fat tasting everything I'm cooking.
The snow has a icy coat on it, sooo no snow-shoeing for me. The gas prices r up again & so we can't ride our snowmobiles much now
We need 1 month of winter w beautiful fluffy white snow to play in; not this nasty ice & slush Then spring & summer to be back!
I'm ready for summer, I miss my fresh garden foods

Does anybody own the Kindle Fire or the Nook Color & how do you like it? I've read several tech reviews online, but I only have 4 friends that own one & I'd like more feedback. TY for your comments on yours.

Carri, I used your: "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world... " as my closing in this month's club newsletter, as editor I need to keep finding new ways to keep it fresh monthly. If you have a source to get more, please PM me w it or post it here for me TY

Time to go put a DVD in & move to loose those 2#. Yesterday I bought a dozen 4 oz. canning jars to put my food portions into & eat my meals from. No more measuring excuses for me

Liz, Arabella & Mel You all r missed, please stop by & say 'hello'

2012 ~~~ *Think Small * Eat Small * Be Smaller* ~~~
Dee
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #42  

STRESSFUL work day here. I'm about at my wits end doing 2 jobs.

Just about 3 more weeks of this. It should get better next week as my replacement will be with me full-time and she will be executing my current position's duties and I'm just there to answer questions.

Both of my positions require keeping a lot of data and information straight and current so it will be nice to focus on one batch of info.

I worked out last night but came home and napped tonight after work. I just was so mentally and physically tired.

My food is going pretty well this week.

Dee: So glad to see you back. We are here to help you get that 2 lbs back off.
I don't have a nook or a kindle fire so I can't help with that.

Carri: Good job on packing your lunch! That really is a NSV.

K-Fy: Good job for starting the running on the treadmill
Old 01-24-2012, 11:55 PM   #43  

1600 calories on the foods today. and an hour in the gym!

i'm back on track, for real this time, and it feels great!
Old 01-25-2012, 01:51 AM   #44  

I've been focusing this week on not snacking and not counting calories. So far it's going well. My meals usually aren't too bad but I have a bad habit of starting snacking that turns into grazing that turns into binging. This has really been a problem the last couple of months.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #45  
It is what it is...

Morning everyone !! Hope everyone is having a good day …I myself am not …well got TOM this morning …and if any of you remember I am on the three month pills so I only have one every three months so when I do get it I whine terribly, haha …and of course I am overly hungry , wanting soda and chocolate, and have two pimples on my 38 year old face….so fun, fun, fun ….just waiting for the cramps to get here and then all will be complete. Lol

Dee – I don’t remember where I got that but don’t you just love it ? I sent it to my dad one day and it really made his day…I go online a lot for quotes…there are several sites that are just quotes, so go on there and you will find a lot …don’t worry about your two pound gain, you can get that off easily enough, plus you had some good times with the hubby too, right? I don’t have either a Kindle or Nook, I still like the feel of a book in my hand so I can’t go to one of those…but I know a lot of people love them.

Susan – Sorry you are so stressed at work, hopefully that lets up soon. Hugs.

K-fy – good job on the calories and the gym, keep it up !!!

Cherry Pie – I hear ya on the snacking, I tend to have quite an issue with that as well …I need to have good things around me to snack on if I am gonna do it anyway….right now it is little goldfish crackers…but I know I probably need something better for me, haha …good luck

Hi to everybody else….where has Arabella been?

Have a great day everyone !!

Carri