View Poll Results: Why Do You Think You Are Overweight?
I Over Eat 4 40.00%
I Eat The Wrong Things 5 50.00%
I Don't Exercise 0 0%
I Don't Know How To Pick The Right Foods 1 10.00%
Excess Drinking 0 0%
I'm Not Overweight 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2003, 08:13 AM   #31  

Quick note. They were announcing on Good Morning America that they have found a new donor for the teenager who got the heart lung transplant with the wrong blood type. I only have basic cable in the computer room (no news networks) so no update available.

Regarding the Wendie Plan, I did okay for about 3 weeks. The last few days, I've not been tracking again but haven't done any real damage so far. I have a dental appointment for a filling tomorrow (not sure what time) but figure my eating pattern will be out of wack so plan to start back Saturday. I like the general idea of the WP, but definitely will be doing some modifications.

Last edited by Titan Card Fan; 02-20-2003 at 11:12 AM.
Old 02-20-2003, 06:52 PM   #32  

hello to everyone.
well here i sit sick again!!!
my feet were bothering me real bad so i went on a prednisone burst.
unfortunaly it flattens out my immune system.
so fri. dh brings me his cold.
just a cold he says.
mine gets worse cuz no immune system.
so me and dd at it again.
why is it when your throat hurts you eat everything in sight?
i know im not hungry just hoping it takes the rawness away.
waaaaaa!
doni
Old 02-20-2003, 06:56 PM   #33  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hey floozies!!

I didn't get to read the posts yesterday, so did some catching up this afternoon. You girls have been busy!!!

Dee...Titan Fan....Your story was too funny. If the boss here {Sherry} was like that, guess I would have been kicked out a long time ago...LOL. Heck...sometimes I go weeks without mentioning weight loss.

Sherry....How many times have you been to curves this week? Seems things try to stop me everyday, but trying to put myself first for awhile.

Gayle.....I love American Idol!! I usually don't get hooked on watching anything but I have now. I liked Ricky {Hercules}, alittle goofy but had a great voice. Did you watch the worse of the worse last night? I laughed so much!!.

Jeanne...Sorry I missed your birthday!! Hope you had a happy one. I have one coming up soon and feeling kinda OLD these days. I think I'm the oldest Floozie here anyways!!

Doni....I have to go back and read sometimes too. Then it's still hard for me to remember.

Ramona...Where does you girlfriend live? Have you heard any news about the boys?

Dee....I posted to you on the other thread. You and Desiree are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love to all my floozies friends!!

Debbie
Old 02-20-2003, 07:08 PM   #34  

Howdy

I hope that everyone had a great OP day!! Tomorrow is Friday and I'm sooooo happy!! What a week this has been!

Dee*****I left you a letter on your "Need Help" thread. Again, I'm so sorry that you have to go through all this.I hope that everything works out for Dez.You're in my prayers.

Dee (Titan Card Fan)*****Thanks for the update on the girl.I haven't heard anything today and was wondering if they found a donor.Thank God!!

Debbie*****I can't wait to see your hair! I bet it looks real good!! Hey...How many days until Florida???? I am so ready to go!!!!

Gayle*****Yes..I watched American Idol last night.It was so funny that I called Debbie and we laughed our butts off!! How can people actually try-out with those horrible voices??!! BTW: How's Aunt Sherry's Allison? I'm ready for some more updated photos!!!!

Shelley*****Is your car fixed yet? Or are ya'll still down to one? I haven't heard you say lately.Thanks for the compliments for me being a good moderator.It sure takes time!! LOL...But I love it!! Hey...this will be the THIRD time that we have been to 100 posts!!! Can you believe that?! Wow!!

Jeanne*****I hope that you had a WONDERFUL B/day!! What did you do? I made you a B/Day cake and it was the RIGHT kind.....The kind you can't eat!!!

Doni*****I'm so happy that you're back!!! See...we miss you when you're away!!! Don't leave again!!!! See...I know where to find you!!!

Ramona******That was so neat about hearing from your High School best friend! Where does she live? Is there anyway that you could visit one another for a weekend? I think about your Sons often.I hope that they will always be safe.

Vicki..........Carol.................Lisa......... .....Donna...........Jennelle........Where are ya'll??????? PLEASE post soon!!!! It doesn't have to be a long post to everyone!! Make it short & sweet if you don't have the time.We miss you and want to make sure that everything is ok!!!

I'm having a hard time staying OP everyday! I do real good for a couple of days, then start eating everything in site!!! Please help me stay MOTIVATED!!!!!!!

Love to all,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)
Old 02-20-2003, 08:37 PM   #35  

Sherry: I wish we were closer together so we could motivate each other. I was doing great until this week, and finally just marked it off as a "free week", and will start back Saturday or Sunday. Tomorrow I have a dental appointment for a filling and figure the last thing I need to do is try to figure out points. Either I'll be over or under.

To everyone: I haven't heard any more about the gal with the transplant. I was at a political fundraiser during the news etc. Maybe someone else has heard something.

And now I have a question: I know that several of you are going to Curves. When you have time, would you tell me what you like and/or dislike about it?
Old 02-20-2003, 10:55 PM   #36  

Dee (Titan Card Fan)..........

I love Curves!!! Visualize several machines in a circle,they play music (the oldies rock & roll that make you wanna shake your bootie!) After about 4-5 min., they will say ..."Change machines!" Going around the circle 3x's equals a 30 minute workout! Also In- between each machine is a "walk in place mat."

The time goes by VERY fast! It doesn't seem like you've been there 30 minutes.After you are finish, you do about 10 minutes "warm down" excercises.A chart is hanging on the wall with instructions.

Another thing that I like about it is there are women of all sizes. So when my fat butt spreads out on the seat of a machine....I don't feel ashamed.

The only thing that I don't like is: After work, I'm usually so tired and want to go straight home, take off my tight pants and put on my huge T-shirt and sweat pants! BUT after my workout...I'm so happy I went and I do feel better by going!!

If you want to know anything else, please ask!

This week I have been trying to work off the 2 boxes of the GIRL SCOUTS COOKIES I ate!!!!!!!

Sherry

Last edited by Sherry; 02-20-2003 at 10:58 PM.
Old 02-21-2003, 12:48 AM   #37  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Sherry! Me too! I am SOOOOOO off the wagon!! Damn Girl Scout cookies....I have eaten my way through a sleeve and a half of Thin Mints, an ENTIRE box of Do-Si-Dos, and about 3/4 of a box of All-Arounds.
Old 02-21-2003, 01:01 AM   #38  

Thumbs down

Thank you to all for the great birthday wishes and I loved my cake, Sherry!
We ended up having a fantastic day yesterday. Played hookey from work with dh. We went to a really good Mexican restaurant yesterday for lunch, The Border Grill (owned by two women who are on the Food Network), we saw "Chicago" at a matinee with a bunch of seniors (good way to feel young, hang out with people older than you), and surprised the kids by picking them up from school. We had Chinese food for dinner and then 31 Flavors mud pie for dessert!!! As I suspected, my Atkins diet books were waiting for me when I got in to the office today...perfect timing! Now I have got to figure out what I can eat (or can't eat for that matter!)

Titan Fan Dee, I loved you story about the WW board. I post on a couple of other boards that have gone through some rough spots, can be pretty entertaining at times!

See ya, Floozies, and you will be seeing less of me soon (gotta get the attitude going!)
xoxo
Old 02-21-2003, 05:17 AM   #39  

Sherry-We are still just a 1 car family, and it is murder!! Of course, with the prices of gas right now, it is probably a good thing to be using only 1. The cheapest in town is 1.64 per gallon, and that is at Sam's. where you need a charge card in order to buy gas. The cheapest cash price is 1.66.

I too am still having problems with my eating. Although I am still jogging up a storm, I am having a terrible time at night. I just don't want to stop no matter how full I am!! I cannot gain anymore weight!! 7lbs. is my limit. I don't want to get back to the size I was. I am still able to wear all my small clothes, they are just a bit tighter. I just have no will power right now at night. Maybe I should take an appetite suppressant, but then I wouldn't be able to sleep and I don't think it would be good for my stomach.

Doni-Sorry to hear about your feet. Hope they are feeling better.

Dee-I will say a mishabera tonight for Dez.

Girls-Is it still freezing up where you live?? Our high yesterday was 88, and today it is supposed to be hotter!
Old 02-21-2003, 07:20 AM   #40  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!! Please Go To #94................A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!
Closed Thread