Old 11-08-2012, 01:25 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/124

Height: 5'2

I am good, in the gym right now.. Trying to do this last 3 hr.. How are you guys?
Fatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #137  
Finally in control.

S/C/G: 294/236/199

Height: 5'4"

How are you ladies doing today? I'm doing pretty good. I still haven't implemented my weight lifting routine but hopefully I'll get into something this weekend. The more weight I lose, the more I realize that I really need to tighten up.
ChickieBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:39 AM   #138  

Feeling good.. this week I started off at 205 and now 202! That's 3 pounds this week! Lard... 199 here I come!
Old 11-12-2012, 03:05 PM   #139  
Finally in control.

Wow Fatness...the pounds are really flying off! Congrats! I'm anxious to see what happens to my weight once I add in some weight lifting.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:04 AM   #140  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickieBoom View Post
How are you ladies doing today? I'm doing pretty good. I still haven't implemented my weight lifting routine but hopefully I'll get into something this weekend. The more weight I lose, the more I realize that I really need to tighten up.
I also notice that I need to do weight lifting because I do have a little fat swinging like I'm 100 yrs. old! .. I don't want a lot of extra skin. Today is the longest I did weight lifting and ab workouts for 40 mins. I hope I see something by the middle of next month. I been saving money in case I need to get skin removed.

Best of luck to all this week! Kick those pounds off ladies!
Old 11-13-2012, 08:24 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/155

Height: 5'10"

Happy Tuesday, ladies!! I spent my weekend sluggin' on the couch and I seriously need to get back into my routine! I gave into some cravings Friday night, but didn't binge too bad. Then an old friend who just moved to MD wanted to check out this Mexican restaurant, but I ate just enough to feel satisfied and didn't finish my plate like I usually do so I'm hoping those little practices in restraint counted for something. I still loss compared to last week, which is good, but I really could've done better. Back to the treadmill tonight. Good luck, girls!
Lakilaulea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:00 AM   #142  

Hi ladies ((waving))

I had no idea this group existed. So glad to have found your ladies.
I know I need all the support I can get.

Ive been going through and reading up on all the post this morning so I dont feel too lost..lol

Heres my intro:
Im 38, the mother of 3 (17, 2 and 1)
Once I reached my 30's weight started to become an issue
I became a very emotional eater and still am
In 2008 I lost about 35 pounds & dropped to a size 5/6
After having my 2 smallest babies and dealing with a lot of things....I started gaining all the weight back plus more. Being an emotional eater is rough!!
Now im back on my journey to get down to 150pounds.

I look forward getting to know you all and staying active on this board so that we can motivate each other!!!
mscreneet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:42 AM   #143  
Finally in control.

Hey mscreneet...welcome! I've only been active on this thread recently but I do try to check in at least once a day. It's nice to keep yourself accountable with people who understand exactly what you're going through. This is the longest that I've ever stuck to any weight loss plan. I've been OP for 5.5 months and although I could get better with my exercise, I've been really good about my eating.

Lakilaulea - well done on the portion control! That is my biggest problem which is why now I weigh EVERYTHING I eat. Otherwise I don't know how to act.

Catch you ladies later!
Old 11-13-2012, 10:50 PM   #144  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

Hi all. It's been so long since I've been here. It's nice to see the thread active again. I am hoping to get my mojo back. I am ready to finish the year strong so I am taking it one step at a time instead of all in.
Mizzthingaling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:28 AM   #145  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscreneet View Post
Hi ladies ((waving))

I had no idea this group existed. So glad to have found your ladies.
I know I need all the support I can get.

Ive been going through and reading up on all the post this morning so I dont feel too lost..lol

Heres my intro:
Im 38, the mother of 3 (17, 2 and 1)
Once I reached my 30's weight started to become an issue
I became a very emotional eater and still am
In 2008 I lost about 35 pounds & dropped to a size 5/6
After having my 2 smallest babies and dealing with a lot of things....I started gaining all the weight back plus more. Being an emotional eater is rough!!
Now im back on my journey to get down to 150pounds.

I look forward getting to know you all and staying active on this board so that we can motivate each other!!!
Welcome to the group! Stress can make you gain or lose! I know how you feel. Why I know it's easy for me to say; let those stressful things ride! It does work. Your health is the most important thing for you and the children! Start setting your goals for this month and you will be on your way to a healthier you!

We are all here for you and you can vent and show all your happiest with us

Keep us inform!
Old 11-14-2012, 03:40 AM   #146  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzthingaling View Post
Hi all. It's been so long since I've been here. It's nice to see the thread active again. I am hoping to get my mojo back. I am ready to finish the year strong so I am taking it one step at a time instead of all in.
Thats the only way we all can do! Take your time and you will be there in no time! The holidays coming up and we all might have a hard time. I want to eat some of that food so bad; but I am so scared I will gain the weight back!

It's like I am afraid of food now. my husband has started cooking my meals to make sure I eat enough and will not leave until he see me eat. The other day my stomach was at war with me; I would not not eat a thing. I am trying by best to not develop a eating disorder. Why I don't binge eat; my problem will be I am not eating enough food.

When I started my weight lost; I was eating only 500 calories a day and while I did lose 5 pounds a week. I just felt as; that was not enough food. So I kicked it to 1650 a day. However, I never even get near that amount of food to eat. The most I eat a day is 700-980 and that might be for one day and less other days.

I am trying hard to eat more, but it's not working. I wake up in the middle of the day around 4pm and don't eat until 5pm and then eat again around 8pm and hit the gym around 10pm. I know I need to eat more.. I am so obsess with counting calories; that everything I eat is 800 calories to me; when in fact it's not.

Question: what can I do to eat more or to make myself eat more?
Old 11-14-2012, 09:02 AM   #147  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatness View Post
Thats the only way we all can do! Take your time and you will be there in no time! The holidays coming up and we all might have a hard time. I want to eat some of that food so bad; but I am so scared I will gain the weight back!

It's like I am afraid of food now. my husband has started cooking my meals to make sure I eat enough and will not leave until he see me eat. The other day my stomach was at war with me; I would not not eat a thing. I am trying by best to not develop a eating disorder. Why I don't binge eat; my problem will be I am not eating enough food.

When I started my weight lost; I was eating only 500 calories a day and while I did lose 5 pounds a week. I just felt as; that was not enough food. So I kicked it to 1650 a day. However, I never even get near that amount of food to eat. The most I eat a day is 700-980 and that might be for one day and less other days.

I am trying hard to eat more, but it's not working. I wake up in the middle of the day around 4pm and don't eat until 5pm and then eat again around 8pm and hit the gym around 10pm. I know I need to eat more.. I am so obsess with counting calories; that everything I eat is 800 calories to me; when in fact it's not.

Question: what can I do to eat more or to make myself eat more?

Being that youre working out daily but not taking in many calories you may be losing muscle instead of body fat. Maybe try and eat more smaller meals or keep low fat, low calorie snacks around. I tend to make low calorie soups and keep those on hand. Easy to make they fill you up and are low in calorie.

I too am a big calorie counter. I usually stay around 1100 a day max. The last few days I have not hit the mark but I normally will not go below 800.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:43 AM   #148  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscreneet View Post
Being that youre working out daily but not taking in many calories you may be losing muscle instead of body fat. Maybe try and eat more smaller meals or keep low fat, low calorie snacks around. I tend to make low calorie soups and keep those on hand. Easy to make they fill you up and are low in calorie.

I too am a big calorie counter. I usually stay around 1100 a day max. The last few days I have not hit the mark but I normally will not go below 800.
Thanks I will try this and I think this might work. Thanks so much.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:55 AM   #149  

Good Morning Ladies!!
Im trying to make it a point to drop in every morning.
I think having to post and know that my ticker with my weight will be seen kind of make me accountable and more inclined to do right..lol

Im feeling pretty good this morning. Not sure how much of a regular workout I will get but I do need to go to the malls with my baby girls so I will be pushing that heavy double stroller so hopefully that accounts for somethin.

Have a great day ladies!!!
Old 11-18-2012, 01:46 AM   #150  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

Hi all,

Still going. I cooked some vegetable soup which has been good for the last couple of days. Fatness I agree that you may lose some muscle mass if you don't eat enough. I've had that problem before especially when I stopped meat. I would suggest you try to have bigger meals. The small meals may be too much for you. Maybe have a large dinner or breakfast that's 500-600 calories to boost you up.
Mizzthingaling is offline   Reply With Quote