Old 12-15-2011, 01:43 AM   #106  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

evening all,

got here fine and my luggage arrived too. All good. However it has rained ever since I arrived. Flooding in Nelson and Northland, rain here, landslides somewhere else and supposed to clear tomorrow.

Went shopping today. Took the train into town and walked. Walked and walked. Sore legs, sore feet, happy to get back.

No personals sorry. I'm at my sisters place and she has dial up only. Talk about slow. Can't even retrieve half my mail. Anyway, when I get out to Chris's after the weekend, I should be able to post some more.

Gotta go. dinner is ready. Catch you all later
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:51 AM   #107  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

MORNING GALS.
KIND OF ON THE RUN. WOKE UP LATE AND I NEED TO GET THE OFFICES OPENED.
JUST TAKING A MINUTE HERE TO WAKE UP!!!
MEETINGS TONITE TOO.
NOT GOING SHOPPING AT WALMARTS TODAY.
JUST NOT UP TO IT.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY

SHAD... GLAD YOU GOT THERE OK AND HOPE THE WEATHER CHANGES!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME WITH THE FAMILY & FRIENDS
JEN & RICHIE SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO...HAPPY BOXING DAY

CEEJAY....SOPRRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE THROAT AND UPPER CHEST.
HOPE YOU WON'T BE GETTING SICK.
EVEYONE HERE INCLUDING ME IS TAKING SOME KIND OF SINUS MED.
JOIN THE GROUP!!!

LAURA......ACCORDING TO MY PLD PT...YOU CAN ROLL IT HALF WAY TO THE BACK AND THEN AROUND FRONT TO THE BACK. NEVER A COMPLETE CIRCLE. HOPE THAT MADE SENSE. AND NEVER BEFORE THE BODY IS WARMED UP AND FLEXIBLE. HOPE THE OTHER DVDS ARE BETTER!! THE FOOD GIFT WAS PERFECT!! WHAT A SUPER IDEA. A NEIGHBORS MOM SENDS HIM OMAHA GIFTS ALL THE TIME. I CAN ALWAYS TELL CAUSE HE BURNS THE STEAKS AND SETS THE FIRE ALARM OFF
HOPE IT STAYS QUIET ON THE JOB!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:07 AM   #108  

Grrr, wtf is my problem?? Thought I left the house early enough to get the earlier train, but nope- missed it by a hair. So I go into the depot house to wait for my usual one, lose track of time (despite the PA announcement) & miss that one too!! Sigh.

On the positive side, today is my Friday. Back to the negative- Sunday we have to go to the bf's Bro's on Sunday for Christmas I guess. Bf mentioned it a while ago & sounded up in the air about it & might have mentioned it again, but did I take note? Course not. He will have to shop for his nieces.

I still have to get in touch w/ my family to set up a gathering, & they are also difficult to set a date for because my bil's Family takes precedence, and my nephews & sil come in from out of state & the neph's have ltd time in town.

Enough if my whining. Be back later for personals, hopefully in a better mood.

Last edited by Laura705; 12-15-2011 at 09:08 AM.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:14 AM   #109  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning ladies,

Internet has been REALLY slow the last few days. That and I am getting pulled along to do other stuff so haven't been on the computer all that much.

I guess I am getting used to living here. The snow blew off the trees and they were looking sort of bare. Yesterday we got some light snow and they "frosted up again". I'm liking that. So far looks like the weather will hold up for our Christmas travels. I'm hoping. So is Mom. DH is not keen on travelling so far but he understands about me wanting to see my Mom. What little shopping I had to do is mostly done. I keep forgetting about ordering a gift card for the BIL - better do that. I've done as much decorating as I intend to do - will do more next year when I have everything arranged and unpacked in one place.

It must be that time of year. I have the stuffy nose too as does DH. Guess we all can have a honking Kleenex tissue fest Must be all that dust.

Laura - how do you get distracted at the depot house? Last I remember there wasn't much to look at there but other people waiting on the same thing Except if the weather was really bad or cold outside - everyone would wait until the last minute to leave the depot and run across the tracks to catch the train. Enjoy those Omaha steaks - sounds like a yummy package. Sometimes you can get some good deals when they are trying to drum up business. The food is good but very pricy and the portions are tiny - just like the sides at the Honey Baked Ham store. Sounds like you are smack dab in the middle of the Christmas hassle. I guess Christmas is fun only when you are a kid and don't have to worry about decorating, shopping, cooking and organizing gatherings OMG - adding a touch of vanilla to hot chocolate - why did you have to tell me that It's something I enjoy this time of year but not too much - will have to try the vanilla though

Mel - loved today's pretty kitty. Don't blame you for passing on Walmart - that's alot of store to ride through - especially if you have to double back if you forgot something. Hopefully if you needed anything, someone can pick it up for you. Hope Santa sends you that big bag of cash you'd like. I will ask for some too. DH said yesterday that we bought a house for Christmas, that will have to be our present to each other. I said really? He said what do you want? I said nuttin' I can think of. So that settled that I think. I think you should dress up as one of Santa's helpers and ride around the building while you are directing the workers - after all everyone thinks you are magical anyway

Shad - glad to hear you landed safely. Bummer that the rain is getting in the way of your touring around. Hopefully the sun will come out and shine on you. Have a good time and enjoy every single minute - I'm sure the first few days will stretch and then by day 3 things will pick up speed and go quickly.

Holy geez Michelle - up at 3am to go to work. Good thing you like to go to bed early. Hope you get everything done at work, it's very good of you to be so responsible - not that you really have a choice I'm sure. Sounds like you are always loaded down with work. I hope it's a go on this next procedure Good going on putting the gym on hold. I know there is always a guilt associated with doing that but it sure is a waste of money if you can't be using it. I'm sure they won't miss you as everyone will typically be hitting the gym in January after holiday regrets and by the time you get back there, people will have forgotten about their good intentions, leaving lots of room for you at Zumba class.

Annie - what a champ you are for working Christmas day. I think if they HAVE to open the store - leave it for a part of the day and close early. So nice of Curtis to be with you even if he has to come to your place. That's love! So have you got Lil Monkey all sorts of crazy Christmas elf onesies? They make the cutest stuff and he should at least be able to wear regular newborn stuff by now. I know what you mean about the simple foods - especially in the winter - the good, stick in your belly comfort stuff like soups and casseroles really taste the best AND it's the kind of stuff you can usually have leftovers so you don't have to cook that much!

Ceejay- I've seen a film on blood borne pathogens once - SNOOZE! Looks like it's rather warm and rainy down your way. I'm sure that's not helping the sneezes at all. Now that I am back to a wintery Christmas - it's the only way to go. Do you have any time off before the end of the year?

DH did not have the appropriate documentation to prove residency - although he had the car registration which we had to show proper proof of residency to get in the first place - the irony of which was not lost on the man at the counter. So he has to go out today and try to get his license - 3's the charm we hope. He was looking out the window and there is a red squirrel trolling the yard. They are the chewing, destructive types. He went out to shovel and then is going to take his new rifle and pop the little guy. Said it's not like he WANTS to do that, but one has already gotten into the boat shed and they do chew holes in things so they brought it upon themselves. Hopefully that will take enough time so I can go finish my Christmas cards and get ready and go out with him - maybe I can even weedle lunch out too - getting tired of doing all the cooking constantly

See you later ladies, have a good Thursday.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #110  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Happy Thursday ladies -

It's my Friday, and I am so thankful for that! And I'm working from home today...so another reason it's a good day. After I get done with work, I'm taking Mischief to the vet for a blood test. I really hope her red blood cell count has stabilized. I worry about her so much.

My diagnostic procedure went well. I got roughly 5-6 hours of good relief, meaning I was able to walk, bend and stand for several hours much better than I could before. So, the plan is to have the radio frequency procedure done on 12/28. DH will be getting his final injection of the year that day too. He rested yesterday afternoon and is resting today...to improve the likelihood of this shot working better than the last one.

I'm also realizing my back may never be pain-free...but if I could just get the pain to where I can do more things that I enjoy, I'll be happy.

Mel - That really sucks that the govt agencies give you such a hard time. Why do so many of them have to be such b**tards to those who really need their help? on staying out of the dramas! I love the winter kitty graphic. I don't blame you for not being up to WalMart...I'm not up to shopping much either. Luckily I'm mostly done with Christmas shopping.

Ceejay - I hope your bronchials are clearing out. Lots of rest and fluids, my dear friend. Along with some Mucinex.

Laura - So nice of bf's mom to get you some Omaha steaks...too funny though about being stumped by who sent it though. Bummer that you missed both trains today. I hope your afternoon commute goes better. I hope the Christmas gathering at your bf's brother's place is fun. Do you have any fun plans for your day off? I'll be wrapping gifts, and mailing the Christmas cards so that they have a chance of getting to everyone by Christmas.

Shad - I'm glad you got to NZ okay. Bummer about the rain, and flooding sounds awful. I'm glad you're enjoying time with your sis.

Annie - I hope you're having a great week and that Sam and the baby are doing great.

Happy - I thought retirement was supposed to mean a slower pace and not being pulled in all directions to get stuff done. I'll keep my fingers crossed for good weather for your travels. What a fiasco with getting your DH his license! I hope he is successful today.

I'd better get back to it...I have lots more to accomplish before I leave in an hour to take Mischief to the vet.

Much love and many hugs to all,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 05:47 PM   #111  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Hello Ladies....

So much going on, don't know where to start....

Sis called me on my way home from work yesterday...she was having a meltdown....Without her income and she doesn't get unemployment...they are really, really struggling...she said she was so stressed out, didn't have money for Christmas...she needed me, could I come over...well YES, I burnt rubber getting there. MADE her drink a glass of wine, calm down, and give all her troubles to the man upstairs. The baby was fussy, so I took him, changed his diaper, fed him and held him for 2 hours....when Chris got home, he took the babe then I made dinner for them...put it on the table and left. It was 8:15 before I got home....Hella B was crossing her legs to go P.....Curtis worked late and was not home so she had to wait. It is all good now...Sis had a better day today.... Stuff like that just eats at your heart.

Happy....congrats on losing 7 pounds...however you get it..take it...when it comes to moms and tools....just assume she has none and take what MIGHT be needed....always safe.

SHADDIE...not sure I have had the parsnips you speak. Might have to give it a go.

Laura...you make me feel guilty of all the exercise you get...one way or another...the most exercise I am getting is the bizzare dreams at night...so crazy and active.

Chelle...yes, I am working all day at CVS...10-8 pm....it will be ok...Curtis is bringing lunch for me and T, as we are the only ones working the entire day. I know old news but I am so far behind....

Ceejay...hope work is going well and you are enjoying the holidays..

MELLIE...hope your world is peaceful...going through the next tote of movies...just giving you a head up sista....

Gotta get busy with dinner...I hear my man's truck in the drive and I have not even started...lol

Loves and hugs.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:35 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Annie
You are such a good Mom and Nanna.

Happy
We are having a bit more rain than I would like. The ditches and small rivers have filled to over flow stage. AND that frightens me. I'm selling back the 40 hours of vacation that I have left. Next year I am taking all my vacation time.

Shad
Glad you made it safely to your destination. Enjoy the time with family.

Mel
Another cute picture.

Michelle
I'm happy that the procedure is working for both you and DH.

Laura
Were you people watching at the train depot this morning? I saw the promotions of the new Sherlock Holmes movie today. Yum on the steaks for presents.

-----
Called the doctor's office this morning to make an appointment. I got in this afternoon at 3.30 p.m. The nurse gave me the b12 plus decadron and antibiotic in one injection. Complained about the left side hurting and told him that my last colonoscopy showed I had diverticulum. He wants me to get that report from my other doctor. But he diagnosed me having diverticulitis.
Also went to the district meeting. Took my neighbor with me. I hate sitting in there by myself. Talk about boring!!!! but I did get two more hours credit toward license renewual.

Last edited by ceejay52; 12-15-2011 at 09:38 PM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:14 AM   #113  
Happy September

MORNING CHICKS OF THE WORLD.
MEETINGS WERE NOT SHORT AND THE BUDGET IS TERRIBLE.
MUCH WORSE THAN I THOUGHT.
THERE WILL BE AN ESTIMATED $81.00 LEFT OVER AT THE END OF THE YEAR.
PROVIDING THERE ARE NO SET BACKS ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?
AND THAT IS THE LEAST OF THE WORRIES. THERE ARE FAR WORSE.
ANYWAY..........
FINALLY MADE IT UPSTAIRS AND SOMEONE LEFT A WHITE, USED MICROWAVE CABINET OUTSIDE MY DOOR.
TOOK A FEW MINUTES BUT I TRACKED DOWN THE TENANT.
SHE THOUGHT I COULD USE IT FOR MY NEW OVEN AND SHE IS TOSSING IT OUT
THE SECRET SANTA HAS GIVEN HALF THE BUILDING SMILES, LAUGHS AND FUN.
EVERYONE IS GOING TO THE SENIOR PARTY TODAY SO THE OFFICE IS SHORTHANDED.
I AM OIN MY WAY DOWN TO OPEN UP. RUNNING A BIT LATE.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY

LAURA.....I HAVE BEEN A BIT IN A FOG LATELY TOO.
LIKE SEMI-REMEMBERING STUFF. MAYBE WE BOTHH NEED MORE POST-IT NOTES IN OUR LIVES
HOPE YOU GYS CAN ALL GET A DATE GOING FOR THE GET TOGETHER.

HAPPY.....GLAD YOU ARE LIKING THE SNOW. AND I DO HOPE THE TRAVELING WILL GO WELL TOO.
IT WOULD BE A SHAME TO MISS MOM ON THE HOLIDAYS.
I LAUGED AT YOUR SAYING THE TENANTS THINK I AM MAGICAL.
THEY HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT MAGIC ELVES AND ONE SAID WE HAVE MEL.
THE FUNNY THING IS IT'S JUST COMMON SENSE I USE. HAS NO ONE IN THIS TOWN EVER HEARD OF IT???
IT'S SO GOOD YOU GOT SOME DECORATIONS UP. KEEPS THE SPIRIT GOING AND THE INNER SELF HAPPY

CEEJAY....HOPE YOU WILL FEEL MUCH BETTER VERY SOON
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE PAIN IN THE SIDE. HOPE THAT SETTLES DOWN SOON TOO.
I HEAR YA ON THE BORING MEETINGS.
SENDING YOU LOTS OF GET WELL WISHES

MICHELLE....GLAD THE DR APPT WENT WELL & REST UP OVER THE WEEKEND.
HOPE MISCHIEF DOES OK WITH THE TESTS TOO
MUCINEX....GOTTA LOVE THE STUFF!!!!

ANNIE....SITTING HERE TEARY EYED FOR YOUR DD.
GOD IT'S HARD TO SEE THEM IN THIS STATE OF AFFAIRS.
WE'RE HAVING MUCH OF THE SAME PROBLEM OVER HERE.
PLUS THE STRESS SISSY HAS BEEN UNDER WITH JAKE'S BIRTH & EXTENDED HOSPITAL STAY.
SOONER OR LATER THERE WOULD HAVE TO BE A MELTDOWN.
SENDING PRAYERS HER WAY. HOPE THEY GET A BREAK.

Last edited by MELODY525; 12-16-2011 at 08:14 AM.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:12 AM   #114  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Mel
Another good picture. Sounds like every business is having financial woe's this year. We didn't get a raise. You would be suprised at those who really don't have common sense. And how nice that the tenant donated her mc cart.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:52 AM   #115  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning ladies,

Another beautiful picture Mel. As for your comment, I don't think it's about common sense as much as someone willing to step up and take charge. And when one does it, the others all run and leave EVERYTHING up to that one (or two) person. You see that at work, at school with volunteers. Everyone wants things done but when it comes to them helping out - someone else can do it because they are "too busy". So it's good that there are Mel's in peoples lives Can you use the microwave cart or is it now your trash to junk? Considering you come from a building of mostly seniors, I have to believe it's quite battered, 3 wheels turn in different directions simultaneously and one wheel remains stuck and leaves a black streak when you push it across the floor I'm thinking of my Mom's mindset of "it's still good, someone else can use it even tho I don't want it". Sorry about the budget - does this mean the utilities don't get paid? I imagine it's very hard to live within the government allowance - they don't allocate enough to the people who need it most but then give grants to frivolous stuff. Just don't be opening YOUR wallet for the short fall.

Ceejay - can't believe your didn't use all your vacation - geez, I was the person trying to buy someone else's vacation - I never had enough. Guess I don't plan well I hope you don't get flooded out - does all this extra rain cause you problems at work? Be careful with the diverticulitis - my Mom has that - had to really change her diet around and the food choices are limited but you pay dearly for eating the stuff that increases the inflamation. You have my sympathies.

Annie - poor Sissy I know exactly how she feels. Had a meltdown like that in 1988. It was the deepest, most soul crushing feeling. I can even bring back that feeling now and it isn't pleasant. And I'm sure you can relate to her also so it's good she called you - you were probably her best shot at counseling and sympathy. At least at this stage Lil Monkey will not understand gifts or Santa so he won't know that he's having a Baby Jesus Christmas this year unless some kind wise man drops off a small pot of gold. Maybe this is the year where you share happiness and gratitude and family - capture the true meaning of Christmas instead of the commercialism. Make popcorn strings and paper chains with BF's DD to celebrate. Write letters to each other to let them know why having them in one's life makes it the best Christmas ever. Make some cookies to leave for Santa and his reindeer. You know, those heart warming things we forget to do as we rush about to get all the stuff done that makes us feel like Christmas is a chore instead of a pleasure

Michelle - glad that you got the all clear for the last procedure. Did you tie DH down so his shot has a chance to work? Enjoy your day off today. Can't believe that a week from today is Christmas Eve Eve Hope you get everything you need to done. I'm thinking I will have time to finally sit down in February which is good because I am waiting for the mighty cold to hit. Am hoping the weather holds clear until after Christmas and then I'm expecting the bomb (of major snow) to hit around New Year's as it typically does. Have you had snow yet?

Laura - hopefully you woke up today not feeling so frustrated. Is this your last call time to finish up stuff day off? Hopefully you will have some time for fun too. Why don't you buzz past the W mall and be grateful you are done shopping

Shad - hopefully you are having a wonderful time. Probably good that your sis has slow internet as you should be using your time to visit and have a good time with friends and family. We will hold the fort down - don't worry.

I finally got those darn cards done last night - had to sit up until almost 2am to do them but I wasn't going to sleep until they were finished. We went out for lunch with my cousins at a local hangout - had a great burger and some tasty rootbeer on draught. Yum. About to go make my shopping list and go into town to hit the grocery store. So I will check back later.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:09 AM   #116  
Happy September

HERE'S TO SHAD GETING READY TO CELEBRATE IN SUNNY (hope the rain ended) NZ!!

YESTERDAY WAS HECTIC. TOO MANY BUSSES FOR THE PARTY.
TOO MANY LISTS. TOO MANY FRASSING SENIORS. OVER 250!
TOO MANY OF THEM IN HEAVY COATS & SHOES WITH A HEEL!!!
TOO MANY "CAN'T YOU COME WITH US" PLEAS.
THEY WERE NERVOUS GOING TO A RESTAURANT OF ALL THINGS.
BUT WILLY AND I LOADED THEM UP AS EACH BUS CAME & OFF THEY WENT.
I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM YET CAUSE I LEFT BEFORE THEY GOT HOME AROUND 4.
ASSUMING THEY HAD A GOOD TIME AND WILL BE QUIET TODAY!! :hohoh:
NOTHING MUCH IS NEW HERE & I DID HANG THE SIGN ON THE DOOR LAST NIGHT.
I TOLD THE OFFICE I WILL DO WHAT I AM PAID FOR & NOTHING ELSE.
THAT I NEED DOWN TIME BEFORE I END UP SCREWING UP THE HOLIDAYS.
I HAVE FAMILY THAT CAN DO THAT FOR ME & THEY DON'T NEED ANY HELP FROM THE OFFICE
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE. ENJOY

PS: THE KIDS ARE ARRIVING SOMETIME SUNDAY OR MONDAY.

CEEJAY......HAS THE RAIN LEFT? HOW ARE YOU FEELING AFTER THAT BIG SHOT!!!
TALK ABOUT A COCKTAIL INJECTION!! THEY CERTAINLY LEFT NOTHING OUT!
ARE YOU OFF FOR THE HOLIDAY? PARAGOULD??
TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF THIS WEEKEND AND GET BETTER.
WE CHICKS CANNOT BE SICK FOR SANTA'S BIG VISIT

HAPPY.....HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT A WEBSITE CALLED Pinterest?
IT HAS LOTS OF JUNK TO LOOK AT AND CRAFTS FOR THE HOLIDAYS. THERE IS A PULL DOWN TOPIC THINGY AT THE TOP.
ONE SITE CAN LEAD TO MANY OTHERS.
LOTS OF STUFF TO KEEP YOUR HANDS BUSY AFTER YOU I THINK THE CART SETTLE DOWN. IT'S A "PIN BOARD" OF SORTS.
THAT'S HOW I FOUND A WEBSITE WITH THESE PICS ON IT AND A TON MORE
(i am getting deja vu. maybe i said all this already)
I ALMOST CHOKED WITH LAUGHTER WITH YOUR DESCRIPTION OF THE MW CART.
I WENT TO OPEN THE DRAWER AND ITHE WHOLE FRONT CAME OFF.
DAMN NEAR FELL ON MY HANGNG FEET.
THE MAINT MAN SAID IT'S AN EASY FIX.
OTHERWISE IT SITS IN THE MAINT ROOM NOW GETTING GLUED & INSPECTED FOR BEDBUGS!!
IT WILL STAY IN THE GARAGE FOR QUITE AWILE & THEN I CAN DECIDE.
AS FOR THE "LITE" BUDGET IT'S FOR THE BUILDINGS THE HOUSING OWNS.
DOESN'T AFFECT ME JUST THEIR REPAIRS, GOODS THEY USE, THEIR BILLS ETC.
THE "OUTSIDE" AGENCY THAT GIVES ME AID FOR MY HEAT IS DIFFERENT.
THEY STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED THE PHONES YET!!
I CAN ONLY HOPE THEY GET THE NOTE.
LUNCH SOUNDED REALLY NICE. YUM ROOTBEER!
HAVE A SUPER COUNTRY WEEKEND

Last edited by MELODY525; 12-17-2011 at 08:14 AM.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:56 AM   #117  
Happy September

OK....GOTTA LAUGH NOW.
FIRST THE OVEN CAME.
THEN THE USED CART.
NOW SOMEONE HUNG MICROWAVE POPCORN ON THE DOOR!!!
MY HOUSE SMELLS DELICIOUS!! LOVE MR. ORVILLE!
HAPPY NUKE-ING CHRISTMAS

Old 12-17-2011, 12:54 PM   #118  
Annie - Indiana

Happy Saturday Everyone....

Just got off at CVS..put in 5 hours this morning....was kind of fun....

Forgot to mention the other thing sissy was stressing about was she got a letter from Hoosier Healthwise stating she will no longer have insurance after Jan 1. The babe will, but she won't cause Chris makes too much money, which is not enough and his insurance will not allow her on as they are not married...I am going to do some research on Indiana law, I believe they HAVE to offer significant other insurance.

Oh, btw, I sent you girls a free copy of the Humana Heathwise Handbook...I am sure you all know most of what is in there, but it is some fun reading if you are in to that kind of thing.

SHAD...When peeps send you mail, do you have to pay anything to get it? Just curious...

Meeting Curtis for lunch on his break at Long John Silvers (YUK), but that is where his DD works, so kind of killing two birds with one stone.

I did get a few gifts today, but didn't go to any extent..lack of money..and people are just nuts out there...where is the holiday spirit...bout got ran over by two cars and almost crashed by a few others...decided to wait till next week and go during lunch (taken at 10 am instead) to beat the craziness. YIKES...

Hella B was a little turd last night, wanting out, wanting cookies, and wanting to play ball...well heck no...go lay down in your bed lil chit. I actually won that time... she gave up after an hour and went to bed. What a lil poop, she is lucky I don't leave her out in the cold for a few hours to wear her lil hairy heiny out!

Gotta change my clothes and head to meet my man and his DD. Have a wonderful afternoon/night.

Loves and hugs
Old 12-17-2011, 12:55 PM   #119  
Annie - Indiana

PS...MELLIE...love the snow falling in the pix you posted...sweet.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #120  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Looks like we might have a sort of fine day today. I am about to go for a run, then catch up on some washing, then wrap some pressies. Tonight I think we are out to dinner.
Tomorrow off to Chris' place for a couple of days. Then the count down to THE BIG DAY and home will be looming.
Took my sister shopping yesterday. She is worse at it than me and was wanting to go home before we had even hit the first shop. Don't know how she will be ready for the big day. Mind you if I don't get off here, then I won't be ready either.

Have a good weekend. Catch you all in a couple of days. Be good or be careful or bejasus there will be trouble as they say around here.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote