Old 03-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

I am doing "fair". I have 15ish days left and I am half way there on my push ups.... depending on how strict they are. My strategy was "it is now or never" but most of the officers say that "IF" I don't make it this time to consider doing it again. I am gonna give it my all this time..... but if I don't make it I may try again..... just gonna have to see how it goes. It is such a hard decision to make.... I hang in with the crazy hours to keep trying for the physical "IF" I don't make it.... or back to a normal life that I may not be happy at (behind a desk).
Holly, to answer your question.... I am a neurosurgery coder (but a licensed coder of all specialties). I have done back surgery coding for almost 10 years. When the doctor does a surgery, I go through the op note and find out what he can charge for and what he cannot. Same goes with the office visits..... it is not a popular job b/c that is how a bill is generated.... but it pays well. More than police work..... but the reward of police work IMO is a higher pay off.
I have a cheesy story I will tell you later about why I want to be an officer..... but it will take a bit more time than I have today.

I hope everyone is doing well. I hope riding days are back to everyone ASAP.
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hey All

Well been busy of course but really who isn't????? Still sending push up vibes your way Tammy.........

Great Job Holly on maintaining even with the 2 cookies

I as well have been maintaining my food choices are way off but I have been getting my butt out of bed and going to the gym still every morning!

Aaron Chevy Cobalt good choice since you are driving a Chevy- sorry couldn't resist we are all Ford Owners, of course since DH is Ford Mechanic it would only make since

Well I went to add more bling on my bags and I can't find my last shipment of swarovski crystals, I have looked all over the place for them..... GRRR
Well I don't remember putting them any where particular than on the table with all my other craft stuff but my brain keeps telling me I put them somewhere so they weren't laying right out in the open because I didn't know who my son would have around the house and he doesn't hang out with the best crowd all the time???? So needless to say that I didn't get anything done tonight on them!!!!!

Ok well I am going to need to get off here head to bed- have a great Thursday
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:16 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 180/178/150

Height: 5'2

Just dropping in to say hi to everyone & see how you all are doing.

My mini vacation was nice. Milwaukee was wet & chili but we both enjoyed our time together. DS half brother joined us for the day on saturday. We did lunch at a small Pakistani resteruant then headed to the museum. Other then that DS & I really didn't do anything.

Monday I went & got a perm. I got tired of my hair being straight. Now I need to learn how to fix it again & find the right products so I don't have the frizzy ends. I did get the ends trimmed but they are still a bit frizzy but I don't want get too much taken off, I might go into shock. I hate it when I go to get a trim & end up leaving with 3-5 or more inches shorter.

I haven't been eating that great latly, I'm afraid I may have gained afew lbs back but I have not noticed any difference in my pants yet. I hoped on the scale today but the battery is dead. It will be a few days before I can make it out to buy batteries for it. I do have a Dr apt coming up so maybe I will just wait till then to see how I am doing.

Well it's getting close to that time that I will need to leave for work.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:46 AM   #154  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Hey Dawn, I'm glad you had a nice mini-va-cay Oh and yes I agree you have to 'play around' with permed hair. I used to think one would get a perm and then you could just 'wash and go'..wasn't so with me. But once I saw that I needed to blow-dry, it would have lots of oomph and be good for me.

Reda - oh, kewl!! so you apply your crystals to your bags? and other parts of your bike?? would love to see pics!! I'll look on FB if you put them there.

Hi Tammy still sending you push-up power dust, lol. I looked up medical coding, wow, you are a smart chick

Hi Aaron, and Colleen!

Woke up to another coating of white out there, BLEH. Go away, cold weather!!

Yesterday I went through bureau drawers and tried on jeans and slacks...then discarded them for being too big, YAY!! I was a little sad because I had set aside a pair of black Candies slacks that were SO cute..now they're too baggy!! oh boohoo, right

My boss gave me a bag of clothes to look through...I took a pair of Ralph Lauren jeans (dark blue cords) even though they are a size 6. They fit me now!! Doesn't mean that I"m a 6 in other pants though. But that one pair makes me feel good!!

Last edited by VermontMom; 03-30-2012 at 06:47 AM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:41 AM   #155  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Default Grandma... My new title!!

Finally! Cute lil' guy too!

MIA due to work blocking the 3FC site. I just don't read or post from home much. Today we are having a rummage sale though. Lots of time on my hands while sitting in the garage. The COLD garage. Yesterday many customers were here. Today, not so.

Weight is dropping. Mostly from eating a salad and low cal dressing for lunch instead of Subway's footlong subs! For supper I've eaten pretty normal.

Have a great day to all!
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:13 PM   #156  

Well we are going to have high 80's tomorrow and low 90's Sunday so we are taking off in the morning and roadtripping it-= don't know where we are going but when we get there we will get a room and then come home on Sunday-

Congratulation Colleen on grandson and he sure is a cuties!! Great Job on the weight loss as well

Holly that must have felt super great putting on pants that you hoped of getting into and then finding out they are to BIG !!!! Whooo Hoooo

I have one more project to do on my moto bags before posting some pics, but I am also going to add some bling to other parts as well - tank, derby cover, adn some other parts that I don't know the name to

Dawn glad to hear the vacay with good and you enjoyed it- I use to always perm my hair in they day but now I am just enjoying the straight hair but I can see myself getting tired of it by winter next year

Tammy I am sure you are rocking those push ups - thinking of you

Well I have to get some stuff packed and then off to bed - I will try to check in Sunday
Old 03-31-2012, 03:33 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 180/178/150

Height: 5'2

Holly you should be proud of those size 6. Remember back when I started really dropping my weight & bought size 6 I too didn't think the size was right - ended up it was. I think you'll be surprised too.

I can't blow dry my permed hair I think it gets too wild then. My hair is to the middle of my back now & find that it works best if I wet it & put cream in it before styling it that it does not get wild on me. Plus then I end up with less tangles in it.

A friend of mine talked me into going to the new Titans movie on Sunday. He wants me to give his brother a hair cut & stay for lunch afterwards too. It has been about a month since I have had the chance to hangout with him so I'm looking forward to it. I'm not sure if I'll get much sleep since he wants to do the afternoon showing since that is usually the time I sleep. I'm hoping to be able to go for a ride too since it should be nice. I may end up staying up during the days again this week when I'm off. Guess I'll find out later

DS will be graduating the end of May. We plan on throwing him a graduation/ going away party. Anyone have any simple easy to make food ideas? DH & I were thinking along the lines of burgers, brats, shredded beef but not too sure what other food we want. We don't want to have a ton of food left over but the problem is for this type of party (in my area) we never know how many people will come or who will stay for how long who will eat etc.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:42 AM   #158  

S/C/G: 214/190/140

Height: 5'5"

Greetings from a UK biker!

I got my bike license in 1992 (had to work it out - scarily long ago!) and own a dinky little Yammy XS750 chop. Can't wait for summer and a few rallies....and to surprise a few people who haven't seen the new me yet.

Hope you all have a good weekend
Elliemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:36 AM   #159  

Welcome Elliemar- Looks like you have made great progress and I am sure everyone will be surprised and how awesome you will look

Well yesterday we were suppose to be gone for the weekend but it ended be a day ride not complaining it was March 31st and we rode over 300 miles- we will be riding today as well but not as far probably only a couple hundred miles- DS has test n tune - yep racing starts next week since the weather has been so great around here

Dawn hope that you get some rest even if only a couple hours- hope you also get a ride in today and have fun at your movie

Well gotta get going leaving in a couple hours
Old 04-01-2012, 09:14 PM   #160  

Wow we hit 93 degrees today- it boy was it HOT- can you believe I am saying this on April 1st- The ride was Great and best of all when we got home I found my crystal so when I get off here I am going to start putting them on my bags to get them finished up so I can start working on the tank this week!!!!

hope all of you had nice weather today and maybe got to go for a ride as well....
Old 04-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #161  

Colleen - hope you had a great day!!!! I just seen you probably had some warm weather today as well-
Old 04-02-2012, 06:55 AM   #162  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Hello Elliemar!! and and congrats on your loss!!

Colleen, belated Happy Birthday!! sorry it's late!!

92 degrees Reda??? wow!!! that IS hot. so you're putting crystals on your tank too, oh I want to see pics!!!

I don't know when we'll ride next...we have fresh dusting of white out there today
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #163  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! It was pretty uneventful. Got together with the kids to have some ice cream cake and play some games. Fun! Seems that this week has been loaded with food! Good and bad at the same time!!

Tammy, how did the push ups go? I wouldn't be able to do A push-up if my life depended on it!

Dawn, for your sons graduation have you considered tacos? Easy to prepare everything ahead, and if you do happen to have too much meat--freeze it in zip-lock bags! Sam's has big bags of shredded lettuce, and cheese. Get Tostitos, nacho cheese and salsa too. Taco bars have always been a big hit at the parties we have had.

Holly, you just keep that white dusting where you are! I do hope there is no freezing weather coming up! If we have cold weather now it's gonna be a big mess!

Reda, sounds like you are really decking your bike out! It's gonna be "bedazzled"!

Aaron, did you find a new car? What kind of work do you do?

Elliemar, Welcome! Sounds like the new you is awesome! Congratulations!

I'm loving being a GRANDMA! Biker Granny! LOL!
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:40 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Colleen, Happy belated Bday... AND Happy Biker Grandma beginning!

Tymaboy, I agree with the idea Colleen had regarding the taco "buffet".

Reda, I cannot wait to see one of your shirts.

Holly, how is the job situation? Are you off yet? CONGRATS on your smaller jean size!

I have not tested yet.... that is next Saturday. I am going to give it a try even if I don't make it.... I tried. I should have prepared sooner, but I used working and being too tired as my excuse and the fact is.... I am just not "ready". Maybe I don't want into law enforcement bad enough??? We will just see.
I can tell you, I am tired and ready for the testing to be done. Trust me.... pass or fail, that Saturday I am going OUT and doing something. I don't have to work and I am going to celebrate being done.... then I will get a game plan together on what to do next.

I hope you all have some good riding days ahead.
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #165  

Hi Girls and Aaron

Well I get the next 4 days off for Easter- but I have alot of cleaning to do because I am having dinner at my house Sunday - and when I say alot of cleaning it is ALOT - I always put on back burner and go riding or out

Well didn't get any work done on my bike this week but I did get some bandanas made for customers and sent off - did get a couple of shirts done as well - I will send pictures to Facebook of the shirts- no pics of bike per say yet until I have it done and the sun is shining bright

Well I better get back to work have a great day