3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Hawt-est Biker Chicks (and Dudes)

Old 02-03-2012, 03:22 PM   #76
Just for today......

S/C/G: 275H/170/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Welcome back Reda!!!! I hope you had a good time.

It is chilly and rainy here. I will have to do the treadmill today... I have been enjoying the sunshine, but I will stick to the plan and hit the treadmill.

Holly how is SB going? Do you mind sending me a sample of what you eat daily?

I am not sure what cell phone carrier everyone uses or what type of phone you have, but I have found a great "app". It is "myfitnesspal" and it is free. You can also sign up online. It is great for calorie counting. I really like it. IT IS FREE!!!
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:57 AM   #77

S/C/G: 190/175/145

Height: 5'5'

Good morning girls and guys! Hope everyone has some sunshine today.
Hitting the highway this morning, not on my bike- darn it. Going to take a friend to see my Mom's art and framing store. Will be nice to see the parents for a few hours, then back home for us. Superbowl get together tomarrow, at friends place. Taking my protein shake and bag of lettuce. Boring, oh well. Takes to long to get back into ketosis if I cheat! Not worth it. Well, going to put on shorts and get on the exercise machine for 30 minutes then slam a protein shake. Have a blessed Saturday and tell someone you appreciate them today!!!
Old 02-04-2012, 02:19 PM   #78

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hi Girls, and Aaron

Tammy glad to see you are back!!! I see you still have a somewhat hectic schedule, sorry to hear about DS - our youngest turned 21 on Wednesday and he is currently at home, he doesn't cause to many issues - shoot he is hardly ever home but to sleep mostly!!!! Well I gained back 5 pounds while on vacation but have already lost 2.6 since being home

Holly glad to hear your trip was good - while in Cancun we were all talking about next year instead of beach trip that we will take 10 days and either fly to AZ and rent bikes or tow ours there and take off and go into Vegas, then onto CA - would like to take our own but will way it all out when it closer and decide

WYO do you go to Sturgis every year? Where do you stay at? We go every year (missed 2 years since 1986) We stay in Deadwood (DH likes to gamble) so it works out that we can go downtown and drink and not have to ride- shuttle bus takes care of that

Ok well I need to get in shower - I will check back later
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:26 AM   #79
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/???/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

good morning! :coffee

wyo, hope you have a nice visit. You mentioned ketosis, is that part of Atkins, or IP? just wondering what 'program' you are on.

Reda, oh wow 10 days in AZ would be great! and now people are telling me that New Mexico is even more beautiful desert-wise, more rocks, buttes etc.

Tammy - I did my first weigh in yesterday; in 8 days I am down 3 lbs. I did not take measurements, so maybe some of that is 'water weight'. But it sure feels good to change the tracker down doesn't it. I really should take measurements, I only didn't want to feel blah seeing numbers I don't like. This is approx. what I have been having each day -

B - Egg substitute, mixed with dinner leftovers (either chicken breast and a few veggies; maybe ground beef with a few veggies, and a sauteed onion. I Love eggs...the egg substitute is good, but real eggs taste better to me. I usually make enough to have for both breakfast and I bring it for lunch too. The egg substitute is low in calories..120 calories for 1 cup of the liquid, so I go ahead and pour 2 cups in; that makes alot.

L - the egg stuff. OR a can of tuna fish, mixed with 2 TBSP. of low fat mayo, celery, onion. If I'm home, I wrap it in lettuce leaves to eat. If I have raw veggies hanging around, I have those too (reg/green peppers are my fave. No carrots in Phase 1)

snack - cup of non-fat greek yogurt, with some Splenda and a big sprinkle of coffee powder.

dinner - whatever DH has made, he is being considerate and keeping starch out of the protein that he makes (chicken breast, lean ground beef) He knows I love veggies cooked in a pan with a little oil but alot of heat, so that they get kinda charred. And salad greens if I can make myself eat them (kinda hard without salad dressing. Sometimes I dump the dinner food over the greens so I have to eat them)

snack - my allotted 2 TBSP of natural peanut butter, in a tiny cup, eaten with a silver slender baby spoon with a cup of coffee.

Hey Aaron, and Dawn

hope everyone has a good day. Just another day of work for me. But I am having such a good winter..my winter depression has NOT hit me and I am so thankful. I even enjoy the drive to work, especially if it is sunny, I love the light coming in through the sunroof

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:26 AM   #80

S/C/G: 190/175/145

Height: 5'5'

Good morning everyone! Nice day here again! 43 degrees!

chopper chick- we stay at Lampliter Camp ground in Sturgis! Very clean, 20 some girl showers, 18 man showers, great food and grocery/everything store on site! Grass to camp on. Lots of shade! So far, it's the best I have found. We go every year, no far to ride from here. This year we are going to go the last weekend and then head straight for Boise, ID for a car show then on to west coast for a week. Going with another couple. Would llike to fit in to a swim suit without chubby butt/back thing going on. 35 more for me to loose! Hope the cellulite goes with it! I do see a difference with the 18 I have lost so far! I am on the IP way of eating. Hate to call it a diet because I really see why I gained so much, need to change my way of eating. Well, going to jump on my gazelle(excercise maching) for 30 and watch the morning news. Have a sunny blessed day!
Old 02-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #81

Hey- well Superbowl Sunday it is and my eating will not be on task since we aer going to a party!!!!

WTG Holly that is great- and I see you are eating right OP glad to hear DH is being somewhat consious of what he is cooking for supper, that is always helpful

WYO - sounds like quite the ride you all have planned for August- we usually head to Sturgis the Friday before it starts and stay through the week and leave on the following Sat or Sun. We have stayed alot of different places over the last 26 years but never heard of Lampliter?
I also have about another 20 to lose to start feeling comfortable again then I will see where from there......

Aaron, Dawn, Tammy, Colleen
Old 02-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #82

S/C/G: 270/ 230 /220

Height: 5'10"

Hi Gals. Welcome WYO. I was up to 245 again and at the end of the week I was down to 240. I have been good for a week and blew it on sunday. Holly thanks for the rental info. I will try to stop in and talk more later.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #83
Biker Chick!

Hi Aaron, Reda, Wyo, Tammy, Dawn and where is our wonderful Colleen?

Had another good on-program day, though I had to 'tough' it through a couple temptation times...those d@*& cookies, whoopie pies and crap right under my nose..but I was thinking of the 3 pounds already down and want to keep on rollin!

I did very good for Super Bowl Sunday. I cut up a cooked chicken breast into little shreds, put it in a bowl and smashed in some no fat cream cheese, a little non fat sour cream (like a couple tablespoons) and some seasonings; garlic, onion, parsley, chives. Then I had that with red, yellow and orange bell pepper strips. There were open boxes of crackers, Oh so tempting!! but i didn't have a single one.

for me, it is so true, that the less of refined carbs I have, the easier it is to stay away from them...and they sure let the weight drop from me.

Well I am still keeping my AZ riding 'alive' inside my soul

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:56 AM   #84

Good Morning

Well it is the middle of the week and a very busy week at that!!! Only one more night to go and we will get to stay home- haven't been home 1 night since coming home from vacation but tomorrow (we normally go out for wings and beer) but since we haven't been home 1 single night we are not going tomorrow- whoo hooo so ready to just lay on the couch but I really should clean house some

WTG Aaron and Holly-

I gained 5 pounds on vacation but I can gladly say as of this morning it is all gone - back at my weight before leaving for vacation now time to start losing again

Well have a great day
Old 02-09-2012, 12:29 PM   #85
Biker Chick!

Hey bikers another sunny day here, it's about 30 outside, but with the sun feels warmer...like 34

Still doing great on phase 1 of South Beach diet. Lots of temptations around but sticking to my guns.

Reda WTG on dropping the vacation 5!

Old 02-09-2012, 01:01 PM   #86

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Default I'm baa aack!

It seems so humilitating to come to an online forum where everyone is doing so great, and I am doing NOT so great! I like the friendship and the support you have all tried so hard to give. So, if I may still be a part of your "group" as horrible as my weight loss, or lack there of, is I'll catch you up to speed.

First off, it was so long since I had logged in that I forgot my user name!!

Last year at work the agent "retired". The office has been running fine for a year without a boss! A new agent has been appointed that will start in August. No promises of a job for either of us in the office. We did make it very clear that we weren't going to work for minuimum wage, but that we would consider staying at our current wage. So far our jobs will last until the end of July.

In May I was trying hard to lose some pounds to no avail. Yo-Yo should be my middle name!

September my DS got married, and they are expecting my first grandbaby in March!! Very soon! I'm so excited!

Last November DH and I went to Cozumel through our timeshare. (all inclusive) Had a wonderful time and bought into more of a timeshare deal. Not sure if it was a good idea, but it's a done deal now! I am so ready to go BACK! Anyone wanting to take a trip? With our purchase the stay is free. It's getting there! Airfare is too crazy!

Christmas was good--lots of baby stuff for DS and DIL, and filled freezer for DD and SIL. I-pads for DH and I!

New Years we had a Progressive dinner again. A few less participants than before, but still fun.

Wisconsin winter has been good to us this year! Today it's cold, but the sun is bright!

This week I have been nursing Bronchitis. Went to the doc. Yesterday I slept for 14 hours! Drugged I am! I knew I had taken enough Nyquil/Dayquil when I climbed into the shower and put hair conditioner on the washrag for my face! DH was just as miserable and missed a couple days of driving too.

This weekend we are going to the local bowling alley in support of the Breast Cancer fund raiser. Neither of us planning on bowling, but like to attend the festivities!

I think I have some posts to catch up on! Hope you are all hanging in there. I see by way of FB of some Cancun pictures! Awesome!

Hope to catch up and chat with you all some more.

to get back to where I was when I gave up... then it's a new goal... 10 pounds a month.
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:52 PM   #87
Biker Chick!

Colleen, you are ALWAYS welcome here!! you have been missed congrats on the nuptials and the next-month-grandbaby!!

nothing new with me, 'cept we were in AZ for a week last month and rented Harleys and rode the desert for 3 wonderful days!! and now I've been on South Beach diet for almost 2 weeks..first couple days were tough but now it seems routine.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #88

Welcome back Colleen!! We are always here for you

So you have a timeshare in Cozmel- what resort? If you guys are never going to use it one year or something you should let me know we always take a vacation in January, and as long as you can upgrade to the all-inclusive because thats the only way to go...

Holly way to go on staying OP !!! My exercise has been daily still but my food choices have not been that great lately, but I am going to get back on track soon

Have a Great Weekend
Old 02-10-2012, 09:37 AM   #89

S/C/G: 270/ 230 /220

Height: 5'10"

Hi Gals. Colleen nice to here from you. Holly cookies and junk food are hard to pass up way to go. Reda way to go on the weight loss. Well today I am down to 236.8 from 240.8. I hope I can take a few more off next week,
Old 02-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #90

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Default Wow! Feels good to be amonst friends again.

Holly, glad your trip to the desert on a Harley went better than me and DH going to Las Vegas in 2010, renting a broken down Harley...thought for sure I was going to melt into the pavement! It was SO hot! Thanks for the nice Welcome back!

Reda, and everyone, you are welcome to use the trip to Cozumel, Cancun, Acupolco... The all inclusive fee varies on the seasons. (like $89 max/day) I can drink and eat my all inclusive fee right up. That is a no brainer. The airfare kills an economical vacation from up here though! The resort is Royal Holiday. We paid a fortune to buy into this deal and have unlimited stays for 5 years. Even if we went 10 times a year, you can all go too, if you can GET there! The hidden cost is $20 in taxes at the end of the week. No tips, no food cost or drink cost... We went on a few excursions but really just enjoyed hanging out and talking with the folks we met at the pools, bars, commons area, restaurants. We were treated very well!!

We have been looking into taking an Alaskan cruise. They are a bit more expensive than what I was thinking they should be. Back burner for now.

With all this vacation talk it really should motivate me to lose some weight. I DID manage to get that airline seatbelt buckled without an extender--but I wasn't comfortable!!

When I went to the Doc this week I also had my cholesterol checked, and a test run (FSH) to see where I sit in the whole grand scheme of menopause. "They" say too early, I say I've been there, and done that. If I haven't--LOOK OUT when it does hit! Friends and family better stay out of my way then! I'm really wondering the outcome. No doubt my cholsterol is crazy, it's the other one I really want the answer to. Wait and see...

Wyo, I've been lost, and just found my way back. Hope you stick around with the folks on this site. They are really wonderful people. Very encouraging! In all aspects of life--not just weight loss!

Arron, sounds like you're progressing right along with WL since I've been on board! Good for you!

Dawn, good luck to you! I sincerly do hope that you can get "stuff" worked out and move on. No doubt this has all taken a huge emotional toll on you!

Tammy, you sound kinda busy! Wow! Slow down girl!

Snowing now...darn, I was liking the thoughts of Spring already.

to get back to where I was when I gave up... then it's a new goal... 10 pounds a month.
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.