Hawt-est Biker Chicks (and Dudes)

You're on Page 3 of 34
Go to
  • Oh Dawn I'm so sorry about that. Don't apologize for saying it's a downer, we are here to support you even if I have no good advice. Just really sorry you have to go through this. Maybe it is the break you need, or maybe it will be permanent. Just one day at a time. I'm glad that you are sleeping better though. hang in there.

Reda, sorry about your back! but congrats on the scale showing good things and you feeling your jeans looser, that's such a great feeling! congrats on winning the tourney too.

well the sick-feeling I had on Tuesday night was nothing compared to what I did on Friday morning; running out of the bank i tripped and splat on the sidewalk I fell. Cut on my nose, inside of my mouth from tooth, both palms bruised, abrasion on left knee but worst is my elbow. I know it can't be broken but boy some moves are excrutiating. But there has been improvement in movement each day so I just give it time.

Think of back when we were kids, we fell all the time and bounced right back up different now!

Let me ask your opinion of something. One of the news websites DH checks everyday had a Secret Santa thing going. If you participated, you were given a person who had posted their profile and gift ideas, and you did the same. And then you get a gift in the mail, and you choose a gift for the other person. Well he got some woman teacher in the midwest, blah blah blah, and told me the gift he chose for her. What ... the ... ****???? Doesn't that seem weird and inappropriate?? He truly acted as if he thought there was nothing wrong with that. Why are you spending money on a total stranger is what I was saying. Now I"m going to go get some things for myself with no guilt..
  • Oh ya Holly I would probably be saying more than what the ****!!!!!! and if I am spending money on a stranger it will be for children that are less fortunate or as we do through the club for those adults that are special needs and have no family - not a women and a stranger at that.....
    Seriously what is he thinking??

Hope you are feeling better and your elbow is moving around alittle better

I am still working out everyday - even if it is only for half hour cardio and half hour circuit weights- I didn't do so bad at lunch at MIL's sunday but what I did eat filled me up enough that I didn't even get hungary for supper and went to the gym

Dawn hope all is well
    Aaron and Tammy what have you two been up to?

Off to watch alittle tv then off to bed - have a great hump day tomorrow!
  • thanks for your opinion also Reda, I guess I've simmered down about it, and I also threw it out here for other chicks opinions http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...other-you.html

if he had told me about it ahead of time, I guess it wouldn't have been so strange-sounding to me at first I think. I also think that it wasn't the woman who got DH a gift, I think that came from someone else completely. And I did have resentment about the 'time and thought' factor but he has given me nice things before. He also told me about it the first evening I got home from work, that I had hurt myself so hard, and I think I was wanting a little more attention to my boo-boos along with feeling achy and in pain.

And hooray, each day my arm has improved with range of motion and less pain so it is definitely healing the bruises have come out on my left palm and wrist though and they are ugly!

I have today and tomorrow off, my regular days off, so I need to make the most of them before Christmas, cause I am working Friday and Saturday.

have a good one!
  • Merry Christmas Everyone

Well I have been having issues getting on the website keep getting some script error so read the forum on that and tried everything and nothing seems to be helping - I will mess around with it alittle more later but if you
    don't hear from me it is because I can't get to the forum

Hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas- On a GREAT NOTE i got to ride today it was 45 degrees so I thought what the heck I am going for a ride
  • Reda that is SO awesome that you got to ride on Christmas eve!!!
    Merry Christmas to my biking friends!!
  • Hi Gals I am still here I hope you had a good Christmas. I fell off my diet and will be starting today to lose 40 lbs by spring.
  • Hope you all had a great Christmas!! I so wish I could take the bike out for 1 last ride - Lucky!!
  • Hello

Well Christmas was good but busy- I am off work again today so going to clean up the house but jI might possibly be able to go for a ride again today - it will be short but hey it is a ride

Yes I had a little gain over Christmas .8 but drinking lots of water today and right back on track I would really like to lose another 10 pounds before my Cancun trip of which is now less than a month away

Well not getting anything done sitting on here so off I go so something is noticeable when DH comes home for lunch (he had to work today)
  • Just got Internet again at the apartment. I didn't even have it 14 days & it went down. The apartment is feeling more & more like home. It helps that I got some furniture in the place now & I keep making trips to the house to bring more of my belongings here. Granted the place is not in the safest neighborhood but we are on the 3rd floor & the owners live right across the hall so it is becoming my safe haven - no BS zone. I hope it is becoming that for ds as well.

DS is at his fathers place right now & texted me early this morning & told me he was sick with food poisoning. It's driving me nuts that I am here & not with him. This is 1st time he's been sick away from me. He did just call to tell me that I can go visit him. So that means he misses his Momma when he's not feeling well. Yes I get a bit of joy out of that. So I'll talk to you all later as I need to go get ready to go.
  • Hi Gals. Well this week I started my diet over. I was at 246.6 on tuesday and I am at 245.0 today. I am having a hard time giving up the junk food. I will start walking next week. Tymaboy I hope things work out for you, things will get better. Hi Holly & Reda.
  • Hi Gals. I am down to 243.6 today. I hope you gals have a good new years eve.
  • Happy New Year gals.
  • Happy New Years All

WOW Aaron wehn you set your mind to it you lose quickly!!!! I swear that is a guy thing

Dawn glad to hear your apartment is feeling like home to you-and man ugly sicknesses are going around hope your son is feeling better by now

Well I got to ride on Dec 26th and also Dec 29th yesterday we were suppose to be 50 and partly sunny but ended up being 30 and rainy and very very windy but I am hoping that today I am going to get it out and ride just to say I rode on Jan 1 2012 - whooo hooo - mine our weather is just plain out of element this winter we are usually ice and snow covered with below zero temps not 30-50 degrees and brown out

Holly hope you had a great New Year and that you didn't havfe to work to hard????

Well it is Sunday which means get to the store and start cleaning house - yippeee NOT
  • Hi gals. I am up to 245.2 after all the parties, back on track for the week.
  • Hey all, sorry I haven't been around, Christmas day was my last day off and I then worked for 8 days straight and got sick I hope just a sinus infection and not bronchiits, but am going to Doctor today. I had yesterday off and spent literally all day and night in bed. I do feel better today but am still gonna hope for a 5 day antibiotic pack from doctor; plus I will tell him about my elbow / arm which still hurts from my fall Dec. 16th.

Reda that is sooo very kewl that you have been able to ride some! our winter is also very 'off'. We just have a few inches of snow on the ground but we had below zero temps the past couple days.

Dawn, I hope you are doing okay, i am glad the apt. feels more like 'home' , sure must be tough.

Aaron, you sure are dedicated, when you put your mind to your diet, aren't you!

Our Harley Raffle is next saturday, the 16th. I have to have 200+ cupcakes ready by then. And I have to ask to leave work early that day, I have been literally afraid to, because of my boss' reaction when I told him about the week I had to have off for our AZ trip (which is the weekend after!!)

I had so hoped to be like 10 pounds less for our trip to feel good, that has not happened, in fact i'm sure I have gained. Guess I didn't want it hard enough!