Old 12-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #421  

S/C/G: 180/178/150

Height: 5'2

Took Baxter to Vet last week. She ended up staying 2 nights. SHe has been sounding likme to has a resportory invection so they kept her to do xray get a snot sample & bowl sample. 1st night they fed her dry & she puked. I told them she doesnt puke as much when she eats canned so 2nd night they gave her can & no problems. 2nd night is also when they got her stool sample it was a couple hard pebbles. I saw the xray when I picked her up. You can see she is backed all the way up & is probaly why she isnt eating much & is loosing wait. Shes down to 9.4. At one time she was 17lbs. The Vet also heard a very smalll faint sound of a heart murmer but it did not show up on the xray so we are not worried about that at this time. I am now feeding a little bit of pumpkin in with her canned food to see if it will help to open her back up again. Im also waiting to here back from the results of the snaot lab to see if anything shows up in it. Other then that she has been doing very well for her age. At times she runs around with the other cats or even plays by herself. The vet has said that she looks younger then what she is.

DS is on light duty. found out he has 2 stress fractures in his back. We are kinda playing the waiting game right now. He has an apt with a surgin next week to discus options. I gave him my 2cents worth but told him it is his dissicion in the end. Id like to see him wait a bit before doing surgery. If it goes bad he could be discharged, handicaped or even paralized. Better to see if time will heal it or if surgery is the final answer. Plus the fact he doesnt react well to the meds they use to put him under. When he had his teether done he got so sick I felt sorry for him. I even told the people to give him some stuff to help with the nausia but they didnt.

DS is also taklking about getting married in Dec when he comes home for Christmas. They are planing on a court house wedding. Nothing I can do about it. It is something they need to do & learn from even though we all know its the wrong dissission. I am still looking forward to him coming home & to Christmas. Its amazing how much things change in a yr. Last yr DS & I did not have a tress Hung our stocking but that was it. This yr I ordered a tree have DS shopping done, have plans for dinner, set up BF gift apt & got his brother a gift too. & the EX a small gift too.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:07 PM   #422  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!!!!
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:44 AM   #423  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

thank you Tammy! I had a good day. A regular day at work, but then at home some nice things. Of course I had ice cream and cake and will be cringing at the continued tightness of my jeans, sigh. Well I've just got to get my mind back to where I was able to lose last year!

I see Colleen is still having the time of her life in Hawaii, Yay Colleen!

We finally put the bikes in the garage, booo. There is now a big empty spot on the driveway where they reigned all summer.

At least all our snow melted. It looks a little bleak but I will take that over deep snow and freeeezing!! i hope we don't have to deal with snow when we finally start dragging furniture out/in (soon I hope!)

Dawn I'm so sorry about your kitty Baxter.

Hi Reda and Aaron!
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:30 PM   #424  

Holly, I am w u on the tight jeans... And sorry u has to,put bike up.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:49 AM   #425  

S/C/G: 180/178/150

Height: 5'2

Happy Belated Holly.

Baxter is back home. I have to feed her pumpkin with her food now. She loves it & looks like she is eating more again. Next week I need to take her back to check her weight unless her snot results show something & need to have her checked for more.

DS & GF will be getting married Christmas day . I tried to talk him out of it to do it a different day cuz if anything happens he will hate Christmas day. For some reason they are set on it cant be the day after or anything They will be going to the court house. Her family must know someone for them to agree to be do a wedding on Christmas day. But then that all depends on if DS can be in town in time to go to court house 3 days ahead for the license. He knows how I feel & knows I will not help along the way for this. They will need to figure it out on their own (or her family) but I will not help. I dont know why they cant wait, they say she is not pregnant. If she is it is during a time that it could be someone elses with all the time he has been gone. But then he wants to adopt her boy now anyway. I cant help but to feel it is not right & they need to wait but I wont fight him on either cuz its what he wants, he just needs to learn like the rest of us. Since it is pretty much a fly by night weeding not sure what I should wear. If I should by a new outfit for it r not & if I do have it one I will wear (pant suit) to work as well.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:07 PM   #426  

Dawn, I am so sorry. I will keep u in my thoughts.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:45 AM   #427  
Biker Chick!

thanks Dawn for the b-day wishes I'm so glad Baxter is at least eating better, who would have thought that a kitty would like pumpkin?

SO VERY SORRY about the distressing news about the wedding!! I can't imagine how you must feel but as you said -

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymaboy View Post
I cant help but to feel it is not right & they need to wait but I wont fight him on either cuz its what he wants, he just needs to learn like the rest of us.
maybe, maybe there will be a change in the next couple weeks, I am hoping so much that they reconsider.

Today I'm off to the big city (hah) to look for furniture. We're getting the couch locally but I need one overstuffed-type chair, and at least one 'accent' or 'slipper' chair and two area rugs. Sounds simple but my destinations are 50 miles away and then spread apart. I hope to be even able to stuff a chair into my Subie Forester, I hope with rear seats folded down that is possible.

since I have never redone any room before, I am encountering the frustration that comes with having to still deal with living space while working around it. Not like having an empty room and being able to work in there. I know I am lucky to even overcome my usual apathy and that something is getting done but Oh lord I want it done NOW
Old 12-07-2012, 08:26 AM   #428  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hi girls and Aaron

Happy Belated Birthday Holly!!! Sounds like you are getting close to getting your room done Whoop Whooop - not putting my bike away just yet as we are having such a mild winter so far that I am thinking we will be able to get it out still periodically I have decided Xmas presents for myself and DH are going to be extended saddlebags and fender for our bikes- that just means I will have to decide on a new bling job for these pieces - can't wait

Dawn glad to hear Baxter is eating alittle more that is great news- Yes you are so correct on letting DS make and learn from his mistakes- and who knows maybe it will all work out for the best- there are alot of our of high school wedding that make so just maybe there is something there that will get them through Surprised they actually found someone to marry them on Christmas Day though????

Aaron glad to hear you are out of the 250's -

Well I can say that I have still been going to the gym minimum 5 out of 7 days but eating well it goes good for a couple days then boom ruin it by going out to eat and having a few beers........

Well I have Karly today with me at work - Yeah so better get off here and play with her

Tammy have you been able to ride the new bike alittle more?
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:02 AM   #429  
Biker Chick!

the room is like 87% done! New couch is coming tonight I hope. I got 2 used chairs and a new area rug yesterday, moved things around and oh gosh I am pleased !! need to finish painting 2 walls, get the couch in (and old couch out, I have the old chair crammed into my Subie to dump on my way to work) and get some framed pictures up. WOW I am proud of myself for all I did and for me prodding others to help

Reda that is great that you might be able to continue to ride into winter!! and at least you're going to the gym, and eating well most of the time. Two steps ahead, one back, will still get us ahead!

Hi Tammy, Dawn, and Aaron
Old 12-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #430  

Morning, well actually afternoon here- Just finished up with dishes and stuff so thought I would log on quick-

Wow Holly you are almost to the finish line that is great

Well I have decided for Christmas I am going to buy some extended saddlebags and fender for my bike can't wait for them to get here!!!
Just hope they look OK and I am sure that they will ...... Now I will ned to
also decide what kind of bling I will put on new bags but really need them to
be here to really see what I am going to do

Oh and we got white stuff yesterday- cold enough it is sticking to ground but not the roads- yippeee

Well need to head off to the gym so have a Great Day
Old 12-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #431  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Hawaii was GREAT! We're back. There is more of me than what left on vacation however! it was all worth it to have such a fantastic time though! Beautiful sights!

Monday starts normal working hour and days. Not sure why I agreed to this in the middle of the Holidays...

Sounds like you have all been busy. Good job on the living room Holly. Sorry, Dawn about the drama in your life right now. Reda, the bike will be awesome! Hi Tammy & Aaron.

I'll check on the weight gain damage for me tomorrow. Still vacationing today--donuts for breakfast and grilled cheese for supper! BIG ice cream at the airport!!
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #432  

Way to go Holly on the room!!!!Look at u go.

Dawn, I agree with the others. Maybe it will either work out or resolve before they marry. I will keep you in mt prayers.

Read, that's awesome on the new saddlebags...even though I had ask my DH what they were....lol. So... Whatcha gonna do w yours???? I know someone in Arkansas who might be interested...

Aaron... Good job on getting out of 250s.

Colleen..... You deserved a good vacation. You have done so very well.... You will get back to it. I missed what job you are going back to.

I really need to get back on track... It is just soooo dang hard. I can't decide if I am going to go the calorie count way or WW.....

Well I need to get off here... I slept almost all day... I took another test yesterday and it made me sooo exhausted. If I passed it will be a set of credentials to allow me to travel and teach if I wish.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #433  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Damage to WL was 6 pounds! I suppose the cookies and Cheetos today were of no help either!

Going to work insurance for the same company, different agent, and a LOT further away! 45 minutes each way, in good weather, down the river road (icky in winter!).

Today was not a productive day. I thought about putting the Christmas tree up. Guess I didn't think hard enough!
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:26 PM   #434  

Colleen 6 pounds on a Hawaiian vacation that is not bad at all!!!!
And usually after vacation it still takes a couple of days to get back on that wagon but you will do it!!!!!

Tammy you will be the first to know if I decide to do anything with my existing bags- I know they will fit your bike perfectly
I have had a couple girls around here ask but I don't want them to go to any of the girls around here as it is nice having a one of a kind-

Well I have still been making it the gym daily except Sunday but my eating well lets just say WAY OFF!!!

Hi Holly, Dawn, and Aaron

So how ready is everyone for Christmas???? No tree up here yet
Old 12-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #435  
Biker Chick!

Colleen welcome back!! 6 pounds is not bad AT ALL girl. You'll knock them off And I see that you got your tree up, it is beautiful!

Tammy sorry you're so tired! I hope you passed your test, when will you find out?

Reda, we just don't have the room for a big tree or even a little one on the floor, I just created space in this living room and each seat is counted so I can't get rid of anything. So we got a little (2 foot)artificial table top tree.

SOOO...new couch...I HATE IT. I almost cried when I saw it in the lving room (they got it while I was at work) . It is just too huge for this little living room and looks ridiculous (I think). However..DH and DS had to take the screen door off and part of the framing around the front door to get the dang thing in, so in their opinion this thing is here to stay! It is just too big and it is a fake leather/shiny black thing, I am gonna be crude and say it looks like a giant dropped a deuce !!!

I truly felt sick to my stomach that afternoon. You know how much work i have done in this room. To try to get it to look nice. Can't even describe the disappointment/hate. So I am slowly getting used to it . And keep telling myself that i am lucky to even have a house, have money to spend on an fug-ugly couch, etc.

But the dog likes it

It is COLD here, heading down to the teens tonight, but no snow!

Tomorrow morning 9 am I will be on local radio station with 2 other of our motorcycle group to talk about our group, yay!

ttyl!!