Hawt-est Biker Chicks (and Dudes)

You're on Page 28 of 34
Go to
  • Hi girls

Holly most funiture stores will hold stuff after you buy it- We've had to have them hold it for like a 7-10 days then it ended up being longer because of rain......

Sounds like everybody is cleaning and more cleaning- not me!!! maybe tomorrow as I am babysitting Karly all day I will get some cleaning done

Well I have went to the gym everyday since last Saturday!! Also I have lost 7.4 pounds since Saturday as well- I know most of it water weight as usual but I sure can tell in my jeans again I just need to stay on track now

Holly that is great that you got to deliver turkey on your bike that would be so awesome- I do remember last year we went riding on Thanksgiving day after lunch it was great we only went like 40 miles away - but we are hoping to again this year ride again

Well I am tuckered out tonight - had to volunteer at our Steak Night which means I waitress and it seems that I usually take the most orders and deliver most of them - but over 2 hour span I made $53 ( we don't keep tips we donate back to club for building repairs and what not)

Ok well I think I am heading to bed to watch some TV before falling asleep
  • Hi Gals I am back for the winter. I need to get back on track. I am up to 250 lbs and will start diet monday. I found out how fast my weight can come back on and will try to be good on thanksgiving.
  • Quote: Well I have went to the gym everyday since last Saturday!! Also I have lost 7.4 pounds since Saturday as well-
    WOW great job and look at your results already, Reda, that is awesome

congrats on collecting so many tips for your clubhouse too!

I sure hope we can do a quick ride on Thanksgiving also, I see about 44 degrees and partly cloudy, not bad.

Hi Aaron! OH I know about weight comin back on, lol.
  • Hello Aaron- ya I know way to much about weight coming back on - and it sucks - it seems I can loose through winter but summer time at least half comes back-

We were in the 60's today but couldn't ride because I offered earlier this week to keep Karly (granddaughter) it was great got some good pics- but boy am I tired......

Holly hope you get to ride as well
  • Hi all. Glad to see you're back Aaron!

Great job Reda!

Too cool about delivering the turkey by cycle Holly!

Tammy report back on the shampoo after you use it for a bit.

Dawn anywhere out there anymore?

We haven't got much of anything to declutter. Today we did manage to get the truck cleaned up. I about panicked (okay, I did panic!) when trying to use some carpet cleaner in the truck. (the new, expensive truck). It worked, but was leaving big light spots where I sprayed it. I ended up running, and getting a bucket of warm water and a scrubbing brush to dilute the cleaner, then drying it all with towels.

WL was going splendidly. I think those 2 pizza buffets were not very helpful this last week! Pizza again for supper tonight! Much less though!
  • good morning! Oh Colleen I'm glad the carpet cleaner did not bleach out the carpet! good job on saving it. mmm pizza buffets...

Hope Reda had a great day babysitting Karly

Did Tammy buy the Wen shampoo? (such a strange name for a beauty product, I think a wen is also like a skin mole thing)

I went to the hairdresser on Wed. and she said my hair is not as damaged as I thought (thought I was going to have about 4" cut off) a good trim, some low-lights (because it was really getting too blonde especially for winter) and a different Paul Mitchell conditioner should help. I guess it's better.

I was psyched at going from 152 to almost 149 in about a week and a half. then I had some 'bad' things yesterday . Back to on track to day I hope!!

OH my house elves were busy here yesterday while I was at work! yay!! DH installed a new window in the living room, replacing a 50 yr old window. It lets in so much more light and it is near 'that' corner I recently tidied so it is so nice. How funny for someone to be so psyched about a window AND DS (older one, who lives with us) tackled younger son's room which has become a dumping ground. He made huge progress. Yay again!

today I hope DH dis-assembles that huge entertainment center that I recently emptied, and will give us a nice space to plan seating. So living room project is coming along slowly but surely!
  • Sounds like everyone has been busy. Weather hasnt been too bad here but havent gone for a ride. I am hoping that things (drama) will be getting better now. BF & his brother has moved in with me as well. The place is kinda crowded now but rent is cheaper for everyone now. Last I checked I was at 122lbs. On Dec. 4th I have a Dr apt & will see what I am at that time. Last weekend BF & I went to Kansas City to see DS. This week we will be driving to Ft Leanardword to pick him up & bring him home then his dad will drive him back. I agreed to take his GF with to pick him up. DS agreed to pay both hotel rooms & some food so I couldnt really say no. Im not looking forward to a 7-8 hour drive with her but atleast it looks like I am trying. We will celibrate Thankgiving on Saturday so when we get back in town he can go to her place with her parents.
  • Dawn,
    Good for you for trying with the gf.... I am kinda in the same situation with the DS and also trying with the gf I don't care for.

Aaron, welcome back.

Colleen and Holly,
    I did buy the Wen, but I got it off Amazon b/c you can buy it without the autoship. However, what the commercial doesnt tell you is that you need to order the specific scent for your hair. Mine was sweet almond mint.... b/c I have naturally curly underneath and straight on top..... well, the report is... it makes my hair underneath look fabulous (not frizzy). First, let me say it says not to wash your hair daily.... and you can't really afford to either..... for my hair, it takes a total of "32 pumps" b/c you have to wash it twice in COLD water. So, b/c I can't wash my hair daily (which I normally don't do anyway), it makes the hair on top greasy by the time I get to wash it. So, I am still tweaking it a bit.
    I do NOT think I will order it again b/c I hear Sallys beauty supply has a version of it.... so I might try that one (cheaper and more accessable). So, to recap.... I LOVE what it does to my hair underneath, but not on top.... however the first day after washing it looks really healthy!!!!!

Holly, Good job on keeping weight under control!

Reda, Any word from AZ?

I will gab more later.... I am doing some research online.
  • Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    I am trying to warm up from riding to motor vehicles this afternoon! my driver's license will expire on my birthday and I want a photo one, so I had to go there in person..and the sun was shining and it 'felt' warm when I left but I don't think the air temp was above 50 and I soon lost any warmth in the shady spots..warmed up once I got there but the way home was a cold 25 miles but I'm glad I did it!

I have NOT been 100% in sticking to my diet it is so hard. I just keep trying. I am keeping up 100% with working out, though, at least 5 times a week. I guess that's something!
  • Holly, Thats "cool" you got to ride.
    And, trust me you get an A for working out. I have NOT been working out or eating right.... but I am going to get back on it.

My turkey is done..... I am working on the ham...... my desserts are done.... potatoes peeled, stuffing done..... just waiting on time. There are only 3 of us. So, not too much work involved.

Hope you all have a good Thanksgiving. Although it sound very corny/cheesy, I am thankful for a group of "like minded" friends that come with little drama. Y'all have a good day!
  • I got to take a small Thanksgiving day ride...... It was great!! I am getting used to Ms. Queen little by little. DH "widened" the garage/shed door and now I don't have to go in at an angle, I don't know how to act not skinning the brake leaver every time I go in the building. Lol.

Will gab more later.
  • Our Thanksgiving meal on Saturday went very well. My Ex came along with DS GF & the baby. The baby was good & the GF even spoke with us as well. The baby took a liking to BF. which I think helps her & I. I let them use the jeep while they were here. I now just need to figure out where it is at. I ordered our tree online at kohls. BF said that he saw the Charlie Brown tree at sears last yr so we looked around but only found it online. We thought it would be very fitting for us this yr. I had a kohls gift card from a few yrs ago so I used it & my credit card was only charged $0.48 for it. I already have the stocking hung. We order DS his present for the yr.
  • Hello- Thanksgiving was great

Tammy I didn't go to AZ the plane tickets were to expensive so I emailed them and thanked them- then on Thursday they emailed and called and
    said they could set up on Webcam except I don't have one so I sent email and declined - then on Friday I received a phone call saying that they have changed a few things and would love to do an phone interview with me-
    I declined because I just didn't have time to get it set up and away from current job....... If they would have offered the phone interview right off the bat when I asked or even when they were talking webcam then I would have
    accepted but it was to hard to call me at 10am and want to do a phone interview at 2pm---- anyways at least I do know I had a good chance and I did send email and they said when I was ready to let them know and they will see if they have anything available

I have still been going to the gym of course except for Thursday and Friday but I am plugging away just have to get my eating habits alittle better

Tammy I have heard that about the Wen product, and for the amount of hair you have that could get very expensive......

Dawn glad everything went well with the DS and GF - wow what a deal on your christmas tree as well

Well I suppose I better get some supper cooked for the night
  • Reda I'm glad you listened to yourself and even when they pressed you politely declined, I'm sure that means it 'wasn't for the best' right now. But great that they will keep the lines of communication open!

Tammy, yay to a Thanksgiving Day ride! and that the garage is wide enough now not to skin your levers, lol! We also had a short T-Day ride and it was sooo great. Other bikes out too.

Dawn glad that the family relations are relatively smooth

Hi Aaron!

We were blessed with like 10 days of sunshine in a row up til Thanksgiving; now it's been cloudy, cold, little bit of snow. I guess I've accepted it now.

Our living room project has slowed a bit, but that's okay. I'm enjoying that empty corner with the fresh painted walls!!

Been doing awful with eating I go to work with all the best intentions, with a packed lunch and snack, and dammit if almost every day when I'm alone I have something hugely sugary and caloric. Right back into that awful habit. Even as I'm eating it, I'm berating myself, but enjoying the sweetness and carby-load. ugh! My size 8 jeans are too tight. I know a 10 is not bad but dammit I'm not supposed to go up insize. And now the Christmas cookie baking time is here...well I will just plug along.

I have to say though, on a day when i was feeling particularly ugh, a convenience store clerk perked me up. He was saying how rude some people are, but it makes up for it when nice people come in. "And you are one of those nice people' he said. Wow, I dont' even see him that much, but that was nice. I thanked him and told him i work in retail also. Yes he was younger than me so that helped
  • Hi Gals. Well I am down to 249 for the week. Not what I wanted to see but ok. Thanksgiving week was hard, this week has been better.