Hawt-est Biker Chicks (and Dudes)

You're on Page 17 of 34
Go to
  • Hi girls - Yes the summer is here which means busy busy busy -

Colleen the garage sounds great- we were just talking tonight about giving our garage an overhaul and it is in need but been putting off with race cars and kids in and out on a daily basis......

Tammy yes HOT YOGA not for me either, I want the cold blast like Holly

Holly I will get some picutes this week - by Saturday for sure, still working on it but I think after I get these last few things done then it will be ready for some pics- in the mean time if I get time to look up a VTX stock bike online I can maybe see about some ideas for you as well- it is really time consuming but it is so worth it- the comments make it worth it

Dawn hope all is going well- how are things going with the guy friend? How is DS doing, have you got to talk to him since he left?

Well off to bed, we have a supper ride tomorrow night , then I have our rider meeting on Wednesday and hopefully Thursday-Friday I will get the bling finished on my bike so I can get pics

Have a great day
  • Zumba is NOT for me! My back was hurting bad then and just as bad now. I can see where it would be fun if you were able to learn the steps. The "beginners" class I went to last night had me all messed up. I wanted to do what the instructor did instead of mirroring her. If she lifted right leg and turned right--I did too--heading me the wrong direction! Feeling foolish!!

I'm about back to my pre-weekend weight--and along comes another weekend! I told DH that he was kind of hard on my WL efforts. Yesterday he asked if I was going to try to lose a bunch of weight before vacation. (kind of ticked me off really) I asked him if HE was going to! He said he was trying. To me, trying doesn't involve Oreo cookies and Pepsi!

Have a great day!
  • Colleen, I know how you feel on the Zumba and the DH. Aaron.... close your ears...... Colleen, he is a man...."he knows not what he says"... Lol, that is the only explaniation I can give you. BUT, I do know you are doing a great job! You posted you are wearing clothes you havent worn in quite some time.

Holly, you know the Yoga room was TINY but not smelly..... it was "freaky" and I will leave it at that. lol.
    How is the summer job?

Reda, how is racing going?
    I would love to see the bling on the bikes.... but I don't have FB still.

Dawn, Aaron..... how are you?

I have been riding to work some.... trying to get comfortable again. I must say I am not crazy about riding home b/c of the congestion...... my office is inside a major hospital.... so getting out of the parking lot or finding a space after lunch is a CHORE..... BUT, I am trying.

Soooo...... I decided yesterday to sign up with WW again. I needed more balanced diet and I am failing miserably at getting back on the wagon. So.... I figured throwing out money is a way to do it. LOL.... HOWEVER, I made myself commit to me (an idea from this forum) 6 months of the program... whether I want to or not. So..... away we go. Lol.
    Well, I am going to get to bed.

I will gab at y'all later.
  • Good afternoon everyone. Been quite hectic here. Work is crazy. my schedule has changed yet again due someone quiting so I am doing my dispatching role have been been thrown into the new role that I was going to be starting in July. One of the other dispatchers have quit so my replacement had to take his spot which means there is no one to replace me. That is fine that means I get over time. I need the over time to pay for the trip to CA in Aug. when DS graduates boot camp. Most of my family is going to try to go & DH & his parents are going. DH & I will be going to the judge on Thursday to finalize the divorce, thats awsuming that nothing pops up cuz we have already post poned it twice.

I have recieved my 1st letter from DS. It was very hard to read, both from my tears & cuz DS has bad hand writing. I am trying to write him small letters everyday so he always gets something. I did tell him I wasnt sure if I could keep it up not but would try.

My BF is spoiling me. He took me to get a maicure & pedicure today cuz he thought I deserved it. I had the flu yesterday & he still came by to take care of me during his lunch hour & came to take me to his place when he got off work.
  • Well tell all the Hubbys Happy Fathers Day!!!!

Tammy, I have been in the same boat just can't get back on the wagon since going to Cancun and I really need to just make the committment again but it is so hard in the summer when you need to lose weight the most.......
    But I think if I just started getting my butt up in the morning and going to the gym that I it would all just fall back into place- but since the puppy has come to our house well he is taking up any extra time I would have ........

Dawn glad to hear things are going good with BF and that things will get finalized with the divorce this week
    I bet DS is happy to get your letters even if they are short and really August is so close it will be here before you know it.

Zumba I love it but our class time it really does get so HOT -- whi ch is probably good sweat more-

I suppose I am going to get going -try to get some dishes done and a load of laundry before the boys take DH out for lunch for Fathers Day
  • Dawn,
    I can totally relate to the letters from DS and also, since my son has been to bootcamp, I will tell you he told me that is one of the things that pulled him through. He was VERY young when he went.... 17..... and it was his first time away from home. It was a learning experience for both he and I. I learned that even though he put on a front... he still needed to hear from his "mommy" a lot. They break them down mentally at bootcamp---- so any word--- even small means the most for them. My son told me of boys who had no one to write them and when "mail call" came around it was hard to see them get nothing. So, even though I don't know you personally or your son..... please tell him--- I am proud of him and THANK YOU for his service!

CC, it is sooo hard to get back on track, so I had to spend money to be accountable :-(

Holly, I am thinking of getting the 30 day shred for "after" my birthday this year..... it will give my life time to settle down a little bit........ This coming Saturday is my LAST dispatch day!!!

Aaron, Colleen, how are you?

Well, I am going to make it short. I worked last night and today I feel like hammered dog doody........ I am off to bed pretty soon......
  • Hi all.

Brilliant idea of the day...Send me all your money, and I will give you all stickers and cheer you on when you lose weight! It's guaranteed! (Guaranteed that I will be richer!) WW seems to be a wonderful plan, and works for so many people. I didn't care for the corny meetings when we had them in our little town, but the plan itself was easy enough to follow. Best of luck to you Tammy on trying it again.

We had the folks and both kids, spouses and grandson over for supper and cards tonight for Father's Day. Was fun. I grilled a 11# pork tenderloin on the grill. I think it turned out very good! I put it up on the high rack, with a pan of beer and onions under the meat to steam/flavor it. Took about 1 1/2 hours on low. Had some taters, veggies, rolls and cake too.

Good luck with the big D, Dawn. Hope it all goes smoothly.

We ordered a motorcycle trailer--DH went to get it, as the transport company wasn't delivering it otherwise until next week. We were SOOOO disappointed! There were parts missing, and the paint job was horrible. DH got it put together, and it works. That's about all we can say for it. America's Best Trailers is not on my "good list" right now.

Dawn, nice that you are getting a little pampering. Keep up the letters to your son--it's therapeutic for you as well--even if you don't see that it is yet.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. It looks like it's about over!

G'night.
  • Hi Gals, Colleen your garage sounds cool/neat. I have had a few hard weeks at work and my weight is up to 249. We have been working for a bar and grill, so we have to eat there for lunch. The first week I did ok but the last week it cought up with me and then you add the two weekends in and here I am. Yes us guys don't think about things before we say them, I tell my wife that my filter was turned off. We went for a nice ride yesterday and got home just before it started to rain. Reda how do you get anything done with all the racing, it sounds like your son is having a good year for the most part. Talk to you gals later.
  • Hey everyone!

Dawn - Aw, I was sad, reading that you said it was hard to read the letter through your tears and his bad handwriting Keep up the letters to him, that is wonderful. and I thank him for his service to our country!!

Reda - I hope that you can get back to your routine, that the puppy has kinda disrupted.

Colleen - sorry about the disappointing trailer!! and the foolish things that spouses blurt out.

Tammy - It must be challenging and scary to ride in big city traffic. Don't push yourself just to prove anything..I know you will keep yourself safe

It seems I've blown my diet every single day but I am holding at 143.

Work is great loving it as always. Home is good, as in I take such pleasure in my annuals, and keeping the lawn looking nice..but the inside of the house still has it's disaster areas, clutter and possesions that DH will just not take the initiative to get rid of. Then when I do, there is tension. Well not alot of tension but some.

We have been having days and days of nice weather!!! incredible. We rode to Laconia NH for the day on Thursday, met with a couple friends then back by 8:30 pm. Just a day trip but still good.

I have been riding to work almost every day, yay!! However...and you may all scold me..I got popped for speeding yesterday morning on the way to work, on my bike. He 'gave me a break' and cut it down to going 10 mph over, instead of the 20 mph that I was. $99 fine and 2 points...I gotta be more careful I do admit I must be a scofflaw..but it was 6:25 a.m. on a Sunday morning..not an excuse, I know. In fact when he asked 'what's the hurry?' I replied, 'breakfast for 87' and that did not mean anything to him

well I gotta do boring housework but it will look good for one day
  • Monday over...4 more days to go!

Tomorrow the gal from the "office" is coming to renew our contracts for another 2 months at work. Last day now scheduled to be Sept. 30th. As mean as it sounds--it would be good if the new guy didn't make it through training so our jobs might last longer! Selfish, I know.

DD has 1 week in at her new job--misses her old one terribly, and DS has a new supervisor this he isn't liking.

Tonight has been a pretty boring one. I didn't have the ambition to do much. My big accomplishment is warming up some leftovers for supper and moving a fountain that I had painted (over the last 3 weeks) out to the front yard. By 9:00 I was in PJ's ready to call it a night!

Aaron, I can fully sympathize with anyone having to eat bar food! It tastes so yummy, but the choices are few! Not very diet friendly for me! Last time I got a chicken club--without the bread, extra lettuce. They didn't HAVE salads!

40 pounds down. No one has said a word. (except you awesome friends and DH) Might be just as well--it's one of those darned if you do and darned if you don't kind of things! Never mess with a hungry lady!! --those would be good words to live by!!
  • Colleen, I can't give you all my $, I gave it to WW..... jk, you crack me up.
    I can't tell you how proud I am of you for losing the weight..... its sooo awesome! People will start to comment before you know it, but the most important thing is how much better you must feel.
    I don't blame you wishing to keep your job longer. I hope just the right one comes along.
    Also, thanks for the advise on the trailer..... we are "toying" with getting one (a hauling one), so we will be careful not to use that company.

Holly, WOW.... I cannot believe you got a ticket on a Sunday AM.... it would take an act of congress to get one of our deputies or state out that early writing speeding tickets. But, at least you got a "break".
    I am going to study more on the riding to work.... it is more nerve racking in the PM and at lunch.... I guess if I could get a routine down where the traffic is a bit slower I would be more at ease. Poor Ms. Dyna don't get out as much as she used to.
    I am glad you are liking your job! I know how dreadful the winter job is for you.

Aaron, sorry you are having to eat at the club... it must be really hard.

Dawn, I hope you are doing well.

Reda, I hope you are doing well also..... you are soooo busy with racing. I hope you get a break soon.

I am going to get off here and get to bed. I will gab more later.

Oh, forgot to tell you...... and I normally don't "endorse" companies, but we just got a thing in the mail for "cheaper" ins for bikes through HD...... well, it ended up being underwritten by Progressive.... however they beat Safeco by over $200 a YEAR for two 2009 bikes...... same exact coverage. I just wanted you to know...... just in case anyone is in the market for bike ins.

Off to bed.....
  • Darn I thought my $ plan was fool-proof!

Tammy, the bike insurance--can you suspend the insurance and just keep comprehensive coverage on the cycles when you aren't riding them? With the cold winters here--that is a near 50% savings!

Tonight I cleaned the aquarium--all 200 gallons of it!! It's quite a job! The good news is that it doesn't need to be done very often.

I got my first--"looks like your face is thinner" today. I was kind of hoping my BUTT looked thinner! LOL!

DH is having a rotten day. Burned his leg and had to go to the hospital, then hit a bird and shattered the windshield on his semi! Tomorrow has got to be better!
  • good morning! Colleen, congrats on your magnificent loss so far and your compliment!! they will keep rolling in now. Sorry about DM's bad day!

I'm on the deck on this early beautiful morning, finishing coffee before getting ready for work. Gonna be a hot one for us!! we rarely get in the 90's but we will today. Reda, I saw you posted about your high 90's and humidity..oh god, that is too hot!! hope you get relief soon. Ours will only last 2 days.

Hello to everyone else and I am watching my speed Hitting one in the wallet and fear of losing license is a great deterrent!!
  • good morning! just had to tell you bikers of our wild ride home last night. We went to a Bike night about 40 minutes away (and played in the biker games; won a tee shirt, an etched beer mug, and $50 passes to the Crossroads Rally!)

well on the way home, it was 8:40 pm and getting dark, and we see these flashes of lightning ahead..no choice but to push on..then the ultra-darkness, smell the rain in the air, see tons of pine needles and leaves blasted on teh road ahead and then the rain hit

Sheets of rain, we pulled over for the worst of it but then went on; big tree across the other side of the road that , as motorcycles, we could squeeze around! Made it home safe but with about 200 pounds of soaked leather and boots, lol. Thank goodness it was so warm because otherwise I'd be frozen.
  • Hi Gals. Holly it would suck to ride that long in the dark and in the rain to. We only ride in the daylight and try to go on dry days. We have to many deer to ride at night.