Old 10-13-2011, 04:58 AM   #76  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Weekends coming. Yeehah. Big post coming tomorrow ---- maybe.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:42 AM   #77  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GOING DOWNSTAIRS TO GET THINGS ROLLING FOR THE DAY.
SEEMS LIKE THERE ARE JOBS BEING LEFT UNDONE.
GUESS THEY THINK CAUSE THERE IS NO "MAN" IN THE BACKROOM
THAT THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH LAZING AROUND. WRONG.
NOT MUCH NEW HERE. HAD MY PHONE INTERVIEW FOR HEATIMG.
ONE DOWN AND ONE TO GO.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY

HAPPY....OMG! I AM DANCING WITH JOY OVER HERE!!!
YOU & DH MUST BE THRILLED EVEN WITH THE LOSS.
I AM SO VERY HAPPY THAT YOU WILL BE OUT OF THERE.
YOUR SANITY IS WORTHY OF THE MONEY FOR SURE.
I CAN IMAGINE DH FEELING LIKE A NEW MAN!!
ON TO YOUR NEW LIFE IN THE NORTH.

ANNIE....WHAT CAN WE SAY TO CHEER YOU UP?
SENDING LOVE YOUR WAY AND STAY CALM.
CHAT WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT BUT DON'T DWELL ON THE NEGATIVE!!

CEEJAY.....IT'S BEEN RAINY AND NOTHING NEW HERE EITHER.
BUT THEN I LIKE MY LIFE WITHOUT EXCITEMENT IN IT!

LAURA......SORRY THE MOVIE WASN'T A GOOD ONE.
I SAW THE JULIA ROBERTS MOVIE WITH THE GUY HAD CANCER.
THAT WAS ONE CANCER MOVIE TOO MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO....THE BF WOULD RATHER SHOVEL SNOW THAN MOW???

SHAD......THIS JOB IS REALLY WORKING YOU TO THE BONE!
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND TO MAKE UP FOR IT.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:20 AM   #78  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning ladies,

I'm all stuffed up here - got a mild cold, sore throat and the worst is the coughing. I have been sneaking in some extra sleep and taking Nyquil at night. I still wake up several times coughing but the Nyquil keeps me sleepy enough that I cough, blow my nose, take a drink of water and roll back to sleep so I am getting rested.

We have the house inspection next week and once the buyer accepts the sold sign goes on the house. DH is eagerly awaiting that one. We don't anticipate any major issues, we finally got a quote for the cracks in the back yard wall - was about 1/3 of what we thought it would cost. That was a relief. Still too much money but not the major undertaking we were afraid it might be. The realtor said the new buyers are very excited about the house - reminds me of how we felt when we bought it. I hope they will be happy here AND won't mind taking on Mr. Feral as a charity case

Mel - so who is not doing their job keeping up with the things that need to be done around the building - the office staff? Or did John just do what needed to be done on his own? Them that's getting paid need to step up and get on the ball! I know, silly girl - pipe dream, eh? I like your latest chick graphic.

I noticed the trees are starting to turn now. Maybe I'll see some color after all. There is a huge tree on my way to work. It turns the most breathtaking color of orange and yellow. I noticed yesterday that the top of the tree is turning. It is so pretty that I have in the past stopped and admired it.

Annie - hope you wake up today in a better mood. I know it must be a big disappointment but if you felt confident and only missed by one point it must be one of those devil tests where they word things just slightly off to trip one up. Don't let it shake your confidence - you are one smart cookie!

Ceejay - did you get any rain yesterday? We went to an early dinner and when we came out it was pouring. The rain was so welcome. Things have been really dry around here too. So you're bored, huh? Guess you have to stir up some trouble

Laura - I told my coworkers about the jail fund raiser idea. They all loved it. My podmate was trying to figure how they could work it at the school for a fundraiser idea. How did the focus group go last night? I remember those thngs used to pay good money - just that you got home so late. Funny you say that about BF and the mowing. DH felt the same up north except while the grass might be dormant, he had about 2 or 3 extra mowings just to mulch up all the neighbors' leaves that would blow over to our yard.

Michelle - are you still buried under all the work? Come on out for a breath of air. You must hate this time of year as much as accountants hate Februrary and March tax season.

Guess I'd better get ready - DH wants the car today so he's driving Miss Daisy. good thing because the numnuts that are on the road lately are getting REALLY bad. I have to constantly remind myself it's not worth the altercation if I wreck our only ride out of here or get myself shot.

Have a good Thursday - you can almost stretch out and touch the weekend
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:47 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Morning

Happy
Yes, we got some much needed rain. You have been doing so much repair lately that I doubt the inspector will find anything.

Mel
Get those guy's moving downstairs. I like my quiet day's also.

-----
I have a ten o'clock appointment this morning. This ear infection is worse today. I'm getting a sore throat with it. I'm asking for an injection and if the ENT doesn't give me one I'm going to have them send me next door to my doctor. If they don't I'll call to see if they can get me in this afternoon. I need to get my b12 anyway and ask about another small problem.

My neighbor texted me this morning wanting 7 dollars as she states she's out of gas. Sorry, charlie. I'm not getting back into that trap again.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:44 AM   #80  

Morning all.

Annie - Glad you've got that test scheduled again. Don't be hard on yourself for missing by one point. I think you'd mentioned it had been a long while since you'd had to do anything like classes/tests. Now you know what to expect - that should make it easier for you.

Shad - TGIF for you - hope you catch up on your sleep and recover from those 12-hour shifts.

Mel - Love that graphic! Sorry things aren't running smoothly right now in the building. I know you can whip them into shape - it's just sucky that it has to be done. I suppose John might be happy to hear that his absence is being felt, lol. Re shoveling - no, bf doesn't want snow, especially early snow!!! Though I must say he is very fond of his snowblower. And because snow removal isn't nearly as frequent as lawn mowing (usually), he doesn't seem to mind it as much.

Happy - Feel better soon! Probably good not to drive with the Nyquil in your system anyways. Nice that the wall repair wasn't as much $$ as expected. I hope you do get to see some nice autumn color before you move on. The focus group went well - it was about online job sites. I have to say I've looked at them very minimally, just as a "window shopper" so to speak, but some of the ideas they presented to make them more helpful/useful are interesting.

Ceejay - Sorry about your ear infection - I hope you get some relief for that. I woke up w/ vertigo the other day so I've been taking a half zyrtec tab twice a day. I think it's messing w/ my bp - nothing major - but it's annoying because I have a followup appt with the doc today about my bp levels.

Hi Michelle! I hope you survive this ultra-busy period before the programming freeze starts with your sanity intact!
==
Raining today, and it's supposed to be cool and windy tomorrow. The gorgeous weather was nice while it lasted, and I think it's supposed to be pretty good this weekend. Righ now, however, we've got a bunch of wet leaves to deal with. Ugh!! Maybe the wind will dry them up and carry them away tomorrow.

The market survey was interesting. A focus group, really. Funny to think of people sitting behind a mirrored wall listening in on us, but that's what it is. I received $100 for 90 minutes, and I got home about 2 hours later than I usually do, so it was worth doing. Thinking about how I want to spend my $100 Visa gift card. In consideration: a watch (my "good" one has a clasp that won't stay closed and I worry about losing it, so I want "everyday" watch with a buckle-strap; a massage; and not sure what else.

As I told Ceejay, I have a follow-up appt w/ the doc today after work re my bp. I did actually notice a positive difference after my last appointment once I started sitting quietly for about 5 minutes before taking my reading. I even pulled out an old egg timer and put it by the monitor to help me out with that because I don't wear a watch that often and there's no clock in the room where I have the monitor. And before you say it, yeh, I know the egg timer is only 3 minutes!! I turn it over and let the sand fall again, lol. Anyway, the readings have been better, but can still be inconsistent. We'll see what the doc says. I will probably push back if she wants to add/change meds. I think where I'm at now is acceptable.

Okay, I keep getting interrupted, so I'm going to get this posted. Have a good day everyone.

Cheers!
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:36 PM   #81  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi ladies -

Work has been insanely busy trying to get everything in before the code freeze at the end of the month. There's barely been time to breathe the past few days. We had to get all our develoment done, approved, testing and other documentation created, and present it at a meeting yesterday for preliminary implementation approval. Then next week, we present our projects to another meeting for final approval for implementation. DH came home early yesterday and rested for a few hours before having to go back and work from 10 pm to 6 am. He's home now and hopefully the doggies are letting him sleep.

Happy - Congrats on selling the house! Bummer that you lost money on it...but at least you got an offer relatively quickly and can put that chapter behind you. I know people who have had their house on the market for over a year. And my DH's boss has had her house on the market for months and has had 4 open houses that literally no one attended. So nice that you don't have to be there for the closing!! I hope you get over your cold soon. Despite all that needs to be done, don't push yourself too hard. You need to rest to get and stay healthy. Ooops, just saw your post today about sneaking in sleep! I'm very proud of you, girlfriend! We have jeans days here too, which are very popular, but I still prefer shorts and t-shirts day when I work from home. As immaculate as the house looks in the photos, I'm sure the home inspection will be perfect. I'm glad the wall repair cost was less than expected.

Laura - How was the movie "50/50". I saw Seth Rogan promoting it on The Daily Show. And he made it very clear that it was NOT a funny movie, though he said there was the occasional funny/touching moment. Too funny about your co-worker being taken to fundraiser jail. Did you have your boss arrested? How was the marketing survey? I wouldn't mind doing one of those for $$. But I hate the telemarketing surveys where they take a long time and there is no reward. You're lucky that where you live snow removal isn't as frequent as lawn mowing. Where I live, snow removal is often two or three times a week during the winter. Scary stuff about waking up with vertigo. I'm glad the Zyrtec helped. Good luck at the doc's office regarding your bp. We're supposed to have sunny but cooler weather this weekend, though it would be nice to have 70 degree temps like last weekend rather than the 50-60 degree temps they're predicting. Nice that you got $100 for a 2 hour delay getting home. I'd go for that. Everyday watch is a good idea. Kohl's is having a good sale on watches this weekend and I posted a Kohl's coupon on my FB page. And a massage is a great idea. Watch Groupon, or Living Social deals (those coupon offer things) - they often have massage deals.

Annie - Bummer on not passing the test, and it sucks that you have to pay for it this time. But no dwelling on the negative or getting down on yourself. You are SURE to pass the test when you retake it on Tuesday AND the rewards of being licensed will more than outweigh the cost.

Mel - We're getting a bit of rain here today too, but hopefully it will be nice for the weekend. That's awful that there are jobs left undone. Good luck with the interviews for heating. In answer to your question to Laura about shovel versus mow, I want to go on the record that I MUCH prefer mowing to shoveling.

Shad - I can tell that you're anxious for the weekend! Me too! I'm looking forward to the (maybe) big post!

Ceejay - Good luck with the doctor appointment. I hope you feel better very soon. Your neighbor's asking for money for gas? First off, how much gas can ya' buy with $7? Not much up here - that's for sure - about 2 gallons worth. And she needs to budget better and spend within her means. She's just a rude mooch.

Time to go rustle up some lunch from the cafeteria!

Love and hugs to all,

Last edited by diyana; 10-13-2011 at 03:20 PM.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 05:09 PM   #82  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Hey chicks...I am going to whip this test...got a stragetic plan...and putting it in place....

Happy...see I knew you would get that house sold...even at a small lose...if it leads to happiness...it is all worth it. Simply elated for you.

Shaddie...work work work and more work...hope it all settles down for you.

CHELLE...glad you got some fun in the sun time...keep up the great exercising all the while taking it easy on your body.

Laura...thanks for the review on the movie...think I will pass on it.

Ceejay...thanks for the vote of confidence.

MELLIE...thank you for the prayers and good vibes...I certainly need them.

Gotta work at CVS tonite...wish it was over as I am not in the mood tonite.

Have a marvy evening/morning all.

Love and hugs.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:44 PM   #83  

Michelle
Not sure who is the busiest these day's you or Shad. I'm proud of you and the group for getting things done.
You are correct in saying that the neighbor is a rude mooch.
She's trying the guilt trip again and I'm not buying it this time.

Annie
The time at CVS will fly by.

Laura
I think she's trying to drive me in the ground again so to speak thinking I'll give in and let her come back to work for me. I'm not going there either.

-------
I had a good visit at the ENT's office. My ear infection was gone but my ear drum was perforated. From the way she described it it had collasped. She put me on a nasal spray for three months to see if this helps. I can tell there is some irritation maybe some redness back behind my ear.

Had a good visit with the bff.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:25 AM   #84  
Happy September

THE EARLY CHICK CATCHES THE WORM.
ALREADY BEEN DOWNSTAIRS.
I KNEW ONE OF THE MEN WAS COMING IN EARLY AND HE WAS OUT YESTERDAY.
ALSO KNEW HE WOULD BE UPSET THAT THE MAINT ROOM WAS CLEANED AND A LOT OF STUFF HE SAVES WAS TOSSED OUT.
THOUGHT I COULD CALM HIM DOWN BEFORE ANYONE GETS HERE
CAUSE HE IS MY MAIN MAN THIS WEEKEND.
OF COURSE HE IS NOT A HAPPY CAMPER. SO MAD HE COULDN'T EVEN SPEAK. JUST SAY "OK MELO" AND WALKED AWAY.
THE WAY THE CHANGES ARE BEING DONE AND THE MAN THAT IS BENEFITING ARE HURTING OTHERS.
I AM IN A POSITION WHERE I CANNOT SAY ANYTHING OR IT CAN GET WORSE.
BUT IT WILL BE EASIER ON ME IN THE END. JUST SAD TO WATCH.
ANYWAY.......
I NEED TO DO SOME OFFICE STUFF AND GET THE WEEKEND LINED UP.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND WEEKEND!! ENJOY

HAPPY............GETTING RUN OFF THE ROAD OR SHOT IS NOT AN OPTION AT THIS POINT OF GETTING FINALLY INTO YOUR NEW HOME!!!!!
I WAS TELLING JEN LAST NIGHT HOW YOU'RE MOVING AND GOT A BUYER. SO HAPPY FOR YOU. GLAD THE PEOPLE ARE HAPPY TOO. GOOD THINGS ALL AROUND HOPE YOU WILL BE FEELING BETTER SOON. WHEN YOU FINALLY PULL AWAY IN YOUR "ONLY RIDE" OUT OF DODGE,,,,I WANT LOTS OF HAPPY SMILES & THOUGHTS FROM BOTH OF YOU MISS DAISY!!!\

CEEJAY....SORRY TO HEAR THE EAR IS GETTING WORSE & A SORE THROAT. LOTS OF STUFF GOING AROUND WITH THIS ADDED MILDER WEATHER. HOPE YOU GOT IN TO THE DR. GET WELL MY SOUTHERN FRIEND
PART 2; I SEE THE VISIT WENT OK AND GOD....WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR POOR LITTLE EAR?!?!? HOPE IT FEELS BETTER SOON GLAD YOU AND BFF HAD A GOOD VISIT. BET SHE REALLY APPRECIATES YOUR TIME THERE.

LAURA....GOOD LUCK WITH THE BP AND I HOPE YOU CAN STAY AWAY FROM MEDS FOR THE TIME BEING. WILL KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED TOO KEEP A GOOD EYE ON THE SALT. HAVE FUN SPENDING THE GIFT CARD. THAT WAS A GREAT REWARD FOR 90 MINUTES. I HAVE TO DO 90 DAYS FOR $150 SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE ON MY END OF TOWN!!

MICHELLE....WISHING YOU LUCK ON THE PROJECT AND PRESENTATIONS. HOPE THE DH GOT SOME REST TOO. MAYBE THE DOGGIES TOOK A NAP WITH HIM!!! I HEAR YA ON THE SNOW!!!

ANNIE....YOU KNOW I GOT YOUR BACK! TOLD JEN SHE BETTER SEND GOOD VIBES TOO.
BTW: DID I MISS SOMETHING ABOUT CVS?

Last edited by MELODY525; 10-14-2011 at 07:35 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:56 AM   #85  
Annie - Indiana

Mornin' Chicklets....

TGIF for SHO.....gonna be a weekend of studying..new approach...maybe it will help in the end. Curtis keeps begging me to let him help me get this, so I am outlining the chapters in more detail..he is going to quiz me on everything. I will be a freakin expert before Wednesday...moved the test to Wednesday for work reasons.

MELLIE....naw you didn't miss anything about CVS. They were desparate for me to stay and I didn't want to, so they suggested me staying on the payroll for emergency reasons and in order to keep my active status, there fore I have to work one 4 hour shift a MONTH. Normally that shift is the first Thursday's of the month, but got moved to last night. It is all good cause I get to keep my discount. Thanks for the good vibes from you AND Jen. You guys rock!! I know how your maint man feels about coming into work and all your chit is moved around. Bless his heart. At least he didn't take it out on you. Have a bewitching weekend, my dear sister...hugs..

CEEJAY...Bet that ear hurt like the dickens. Perforated ears are awful. Samantha had that once as a child. She peed and moaned for a few days about it, like no other. Hope it all heals up and you get back to 100% real soon. Glad you had a nice visit with your BF. BFs are the greatest. That is why I feel so blessed to have all you chickies.

Good Morning/evening to all the rest of you lovely ladies. Have a great day all!

Love and Hugs
Old 10-14-2011, 08:27 AM   #86  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning kids,

I went to bed at 10:30 last night - got a pretty good sleep even with a few drink of waters / potty stops but still am dragging today. Glad it's Friday. I really have not done anything around the house this week so I have to get really busy this weekend. My coworker invited us to a BBQ on Sunday and she lives way up north so that will kill half of Sunday for us. My cousin posted an article from the local paper on FB - they are expecting a brutal - snow and cold winter up that way. Maybe we will leave cross country skiing off until next year I'm thinking I will take part of my little hoard of mad money and stop at the craft store here before we leave and make me a busy box. I've taken about 4 boxes of books up north already so ready to go on that end.

Mel - it's got to be hard seeing all the changes and keeping your bazoo quiet, but I'm sure it's for the best. I would be soooo mad if I was the maintenance guy - especially if it's a big fight getting supplies and parts from the system. I know too how much it takes to step back and just let things happen. It's better for your health and sanity. I guess if you are going to come and visit you'd better check into snow tires for the chair and get one of those Die Hard batteries too! I'll cover the moose pants tho

Ouch on the ear Ceejay - that had to be painful. Is this a seasonal thing too from the coughing and sneezing that is a part of autumn in the south? Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Annie - I just know you will pass that test the second time around. Don't stress over it, do a bit of brush up studying just so your mind is fresh and confident and have a nice weekend with Curtis.

Michelle - I hope you (and DH) don't have to work through the weekend. Have the rains come in to ruin the trees yet? Does this season affect your breathing any? Hope your implementations get the green light and push 'em through!

Laura - one of the doctors told my DH to take his BP standing up. Can't say we noticed a difference. I hope the new medicine works for you. Seems like it either works right off the bat or they keep tweaking things which is annoying - like getting the thyroid straight. $100 gift card - wow - that's alot of nice guilt free pampering! I'd do that for an hour and a half of my time. Hopefully now that they have your name, you can do these on a regular basis.

Shad - so what's this you say on FB about sleeping under a bridge? Here that would mean you are sleeping with the homeless. Sure hope it hasn't gotten to that - You'll be spending the next two weekends there, aren't you? Might as well take in some of the local flair. Have fun.

I have a feeling I am not over the worst of this cold. Feeling pretty crummy today but if I stay home I would not work so I'll head into the office and try and stay awake.

Have a good Friday ladies.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:34 AM   #87  
Annie - Indiana

Hey Happy....I would work on the packing and NOT cleaning..I mean really, it is not like you will get a deposit back when you move out...lololol I am so happy the house sold, even tho not as much as you wanted, now you can move on, my sista...YEAH!!
Old 10-14-2011, 11:01 AM   #88  

The morning is cool. I'm loving these fall temperatures.

The ENT is trying me on Nasonex for three months. Believe it or not I can already tell the difference. But I still have fluid in my ears.

Happy
I'd take Annies's advice on the packing instead of the cleaning. Do the cleaning on the last day and mainly just do the floors. I do know that I have this thing freuently so I'm thinking that it is due to the allergie's.
Snow ususally starts early in the North. But I'm difinitely not ready for it in the South.

Annie
With Curtis quizing you this week end you are sure to pass the next test. Don't know about you but I usually know the information before the test but have an acute anxiety attack and can't remember a thing.

Mel
As my boss told me the other day everything is about politic's. It would be ashamed that they would throw away needed items. But you do have a maintenance man there to help you out.
--------
Stopped at Shoe Carnival yesterday and bought a couple of pairs of shoes.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:36 AM   #89  

Aargh, had a post started but lost it. Here goes again:

TGIF!! 9 am meeting done, but a longer one this aft re the software change. I suppose I'll leave that one feeling overwhelmed, sort of like the first day of school when you got the syllabus and found out you were already behind on your reading, and all the work for the term was looming ahead. But...one day at a time.

Annie - Have a good weekend, and I'm sure C's help with the studying will be beneficial. Hope CVS doesn't take advantage and call you in for non-emergency fill-ins. You haven't mentioned that since you left there, so has it not been an issue so far??

Ceejay - Ow, the perforated eardrum sounds painful! Stand firm against that moochy neighbor's pleas and ploys!! No wonder people become hermits, LOL.

Mel - Sorry about the maint/office turmoil. I get ticked if someone tossed stuff I might need in the future...remember I got into a tizzy over the network directory computer files last week?? LOL. I hope you can get this guy past it so you can at least rely on him for the weekends.

Happy - Yeh, I hope your focus on the house can now be with packing, not cleaning. At least you don't need to keep it so pristine like you did for the showings! Feel better soon!

Hellos to Shad and Michelle!!
===
Part of the fundraising activities were parties themed with about 8 different countries - they were held in various conference rooms, etc. What a lot of fun - we bought passports and visited each party and enjoyed the various food and drinks, decorations, music - though I'm nervous that my photo with a couple Vikings (the Sweden party) might come back to haunt me, lol.

Well, the doc still didn't think my bp had improved enough so I've got an RX for a combo pill now. Boo!!! It didn't really bug me to take a water pill, but now I really want to make it a goal to lose weight, get enough exercise, and watch my sodium intake so that I can get off the !@#$% bp med. Need some serious focus now and set some realistic goals. Ceejay, I think I need to join you on your Christmas challenge!!

Also, bf is going to join that new gym by the house and we can start going there together. And there's also my exercise classes. But the biggest thing is my eating, so I really need to focus hardest on that. Sigh.

Back to the doc appt - since I missed the flu shots offered by my employer last week, I got one at the doc's office, so at least something positive happened.

Nothing much else to report. This weekend bf and I will go to his mother's for Sunday dinner. Nothing else firmly planned. I really have to force myself to shop for some new clothes and shoes. What I have is really pitiful, especially now that the cool weather has arrived. And I need to go out and buy a new iron because the one I have has a mind of its own and today it didn't want to heat up. So I will go to an exercise class on Saturday morning, and then do some shopping in the afternoon.

Okay, back to work. Then I'm going out at lunchtime to pay my cell phone bill and enjoy some of the sun - if it's not as chilly and windy as it was this morning. At least it's not raining like yesterday!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Last edited by Laura705; 10-14-2011 at 11:39 AM.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:13 AM   #90  
Happy September

MORNING EVERYONE

THE MOON IS VISIBLE AND SOOOO FAR AWAY!!
I OPENED THE WINDOW A CRACK AND IT'S CHILLY AND SMELLS LIKE OZONE & FALL ROLLED INTO ONE.
WE HAD SOME PRETTY WILD & WOOLY STORMS YESTERDAY & LAST NIGHT.

I NEED TO VENT A TEENY WEENY BIT:
I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING HERE.
BUT YOU WOULD BE VERY PROUD OF ME.
****************edited******************
I WAS SO ORGANIZED THIS WEEK IT WAS AMAZING.
GOT ALL MY STUFF DONE AND HAVE MORE FOR NEXT WEEK.
JEN AND I NEED TO GET A LOAD OF STUFF DONE MONDAY & TUESDAY.
PAPERS AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE OUT AND COPIES OF STUFF ALREADY PRINTED.
THIS WAY I CAN SPEND THE NEXT 2 DAYS NOT FRETTING OVER ANYTHING.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

ANNIE.....I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU AND SISSY ALL DAY YESTERDAY.
2 FRIENDS OF RICHIE HAVE PREGNANT WIVES. ONE IS THIS YEAR AND THE OTHER NEXT.
THE NEW ONE IS HAVING A BOY!!
TAKE ANY HELP YOU CAN GET WITH THE STUDYING AND I KNOW YOU'LL GET THE JOB DONE.
WILL SAY GOOD PRAYERS AND SEND GOOD VIBES.
VISUALIZE YOURSELLF WITH YOUR "DIPLOMA" IN YOUR HAND STAY STRONG SISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY.....NOW YOU DID IT YOU USED THE SNOW WORD!!
FUNNY BUT WE'RE HAVING A SMALL COLD FRONT HERE AND I HAVE FUZZY PANTS ON RATHER THAN TURN THE HEAT BACK ON!!
HOPE YOU & DH HAVE A GOOD TIME AT THE BBQ AND FORGET THINGS THAT NEED DOING OR ATTENDING TO....JUST HAVE FUN!! TELL DH THAT TOO.
A BUSY BOX IS A GOOD IDEA BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE BEADS AND THINGS?!?!
GET THE MOOSE PANTS READY........I CAN FEEL A MOVE COMING ON!!!!!!!
I'LL ORDER THE STUDDED SNOW TIRES AND DIE HARD TODAY!!!! HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER TOO

CEEJAY.....HOPE IN TIME THE NASONEX DRIES UP THE FLUID. IT SHOULD.
SHOE SHOPPING??? GO CEEJAY!! I AM ENJOYING THE COOLER TEMPS TOO.
HOW DID YOU FAQRE WITH THE LANDLORD AND NEEDED REPAIRS?

LAURA......OHHHHH SHOPPING!! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! HOPE YOU FIND CLOTHES & A NEW IRON.
IT AMAZES ME HOW EXPENSIVE THEY CAN BE....JEN ALWAYS WANTED A ROWENTA!!! ROFLMAO
SHE WHO WEARS WRINKLY CLOTHES AND REFUSES TO IRON!!!
HAVE A NICE DINNER WITH THE "MIL" AND A GREAT WEEKEND.
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE BP BUT I KNOW YOU WILL WIN THIS BATTLE.
THAT PARTY SOUNDED WONDERFUL AND I LOVE THAT YOUR COMPANY WAS SO INVENTIVE.
NOW WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THOSE VIKINGS?!?!?! INQUIRING MINDS NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS!!!

Last edited by MELODY525; 10-16-2011 at 06:39 AM.