View Poll Results: What Stops You From Exercising?
No Motivation 3 37.50%
Too Busy 2 25.00%
Too Tired After Work 1 12.50%
Lack Of Know How 0 0%
Health Problems 0 0%
I Do Exercise Regularly 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2003, 09:35 PM   #16  

Shelley: glad your Internet came back. I know I'm lost when mine is out, and it only happens when I can't call and complain!

Vicki: You are in my thoughts. I'm sure you miss your brother but will have some fond memories. I noticed you're in Kentucky -- what area? I grew up near Paducah, but never lived in Kentucky though I was actually born there & had to contact them to get a copy of my birth certificate.

We join everyone in thoughts and hugs for the shuttle family. I couldn't believe it yesterday morning when I got in the truck and my favorite radio announcer was saying that Columbia had blown up. I remember he had just talked about the Challenger a few days ago (on the anniversary) so for some reason I thought he was doing one of his promos. Then he said that it had happened near Dallas, and he had already called his daughter who lives there. I finally woke up, that history was repeating!
Old 02-02-2003, 09:43 PM   #17  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Evening girls

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Didn't do much here, just trying to get all my body parts well...LOL. It was a beautiful day here today, near 65 degrees.

Sherry......Hope you got some rest this weekend. This spring day makes me think that winter is over. Oh darn...I should have done some spring cleaning this weekend...LOL. My toe is so much better, planning on going back to Curves tomorrow. Please call the doctor tomorrow, you really need a complete check up.

Shelley......If the doctor takes my big toenails off, he will put chemicals on them so they will never grow back again. A few days ago I was ready to do it , but now my toe feels almost well and I hate to start hurting again. I'm a BIG baby...LOL.

Doni......Your feet problems sounds very painful too. I agree, when your feet hurt you hurt all over. Tell us about your new food program. I don't think I've ever heard of foodmovers.

Gayle......How is your first case going? I have always wanted to do volunteer work, but I guess it will have to be after I retire.

Dee.......How did your [real] birthday party go? Hope your Mom got to come to it.

Vicki..... I'm so glad the service went well for your brother. Were you shocked to see MIL there?

Titan Fan...Dee....Retirement keeps sounding better and better to me...LOL. I would love on these cold days to just put another log on the fire.

Jeanne.....How is your food program going? What type of excerise do you do? I enjoy walking but trying to get these feet straightened out so I can get back out there.

Lisa......Hope everything is going well for you? We miss you when you don't post.

Ramona......Have you heard anything esle about moving? Please keep us posted.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families that lost loved ones on the Columbia. It was a very sad day for America.

Deb
Old 02-02-2003, 11:08 PM   #18  

Hi....
I hope everyone had a great weekend.Mine was ok I guess.Just the same old thing....WASH CLOTHES & CLEAN house!

I'm still down & depressed.I can't shake this feeling.The weather today was 66 degrees and that didn't even help me! I think I'm going to obey Debbie and make an appointment to the Dr. I hate feeling this way.

Dee....I guess the card I sent you will come back also because I only put one stamp on it too! Sorry!

I better get in the bed.I'll post more tomorrow night.I love you all!

Sherry (Sher-Bear)
Old 02-03-2003, 01:47 AM   #19  

its the richard simmons food mover.
sorta like the exchange plan.
i can have cokes either count em as fruits or starch and you close the windows as you eat that selection.
im on the forum there and the foodmover there kinda electronic.
has food searches and closes ther windows pretty cool.
i dont do his vids but i like any plan thats not off limits to any food.
if i cant have it then i want it.
ill let ya know how it goes.
it was nice out today.
there mentioning maybe thunderstorms oh i sure hope so.
hugs,
doni
Old 02-03-2003, 09:40 AM   #20  

Good Morning Everyone

I will come back later and give a party report.

Shelley I am glad your internet is up and running again! I hate that when it goes down. I guess foryou going down on the week-end it the worst. Thanks for the continued prayers.

Dee sounds like retirement suites you fine. I am glad that your little remote dried out. They aren't cheap to replace.

Doni your diet program sounds like a good one. Feel like spring there,yet? It will be awhile here before we can even start dreaming of those temps. Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Debbie your temps yesterday sounded wonderful. Today with the windchill it is -20, far cry from your temps.

Sherry GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!! You do not sound like the Sherry we know. The longer you wait the longer it will take to get better so get yourself down there.

Gayle sorry to hear about your mom's cousins. My condolences are sent out to you and your family. Are you in court these days?

Vicki I am glad that your brothers memorial service went well. Sorry that you missed chat the other night.....we will have to do it again.

Will be back later......EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!!!!

DEE
Old 02-03-2003, 10:56 AM   #21  

Default Room for one more?

Hi Ladies,

You sound like a great group of ladies and I could really use the motivation and support. Do you have room for new members?

Donna
Old 02-03-2003, 11:19 AM   #22  
Losing it!

WELCOME Donna!!! The more the MERRIER!!!!! Not enough time to post now...will be back later...
Old 02-03-2003, 12:00 PM   #23  

Welcome Donna!!! There's always room for 1 more!!! Don't have much time right now, but I told evil MIL off yesterday!!
Old 02-03-2003, 01:10 PM   #24  

Hi Donna, welcome to our group!!!

I hope you all had a good weekend. It was beautiful here, but rapidly turning cold again.
Sherry, I WON'T tell you again. GET THEE TO THE DOCTOR!

Debbie, we went to the lake house over the weekend and did some housekeeping chores. We've thought and prayed over the decision for the last week. We will make the final decision sometime this week.

Shelley, my BIL and his wife are in Florida for the next 12 weeks working a nuclear plant outage. They are in Florida City and then West Palm Beach. Are either of those near you? OK, we need details about the MIL confrontation!

Oops, got to get back to work!
Later everyone,
Ramona
Old 02-03-2003, 01:12 PM   #25  
Losing it!

Shelley: Sometimes I think MIL's get a bad rap...but in your case, it was time that you set the ol' gal straight!!! I'm PROUD of you!!!!!
Old 02-04-2003, 02:32 AM   #26  

hello ladies!
welcome to the group donna!
youve come to the rite place .
this is the beat group.
just jump on in.

well it got up to 52 degrees
and rained like mad now its 33 degrees with snow on the way.
it can stop it now.
didnt stay on program today.
lots on my opps page.
first mess up on it.
but i did extra excercise to compensate.
going thru menopause but having the same symtoms suck.
later,
doni
Old 02-04-2003, 06:54 AM   #27  

Welcome Donna!!!!

Yes...There is always room for another friend!! You can go to our "BIO" page and read a little more about each one of us (everyone hasn't filled one out though) and fill a page out for you!!

Tell us all about yourself....ok? Looking forward to your next post!

Sherry (Sher-Bear)
Old 02-04-2003, 07:09 AM   #28  

STOP!!!!! Please Go To #87.................A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!
Closed Thread