Old 08-05-2011, 10:35 PM   #16  

Maggie -- It sounds like you had another hot day today. The clouds opened up here, and it poured rain late this afternoon then again right after supper. We got almost 1 1/4" which we needed badly. The humidity is back up but all in all it was a pleasant day. I was lazy and bought a Betty Crocker oatmeal cookie mix and added chocolate chips. Bob thought they were good and people ate them so guess they were ok. I just got a pumpkin muffin cookie recipe from a friend so may get ambitious and try that when the weather cools off. Enjoy your new candles! I never go to garage sales; we had a few when the kids still had toys and clothes to sell. I always thought it was a lot of work for so little money.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 06:28 AM   #17  

Good morning gals. Man what a nightmare my day was yesterday. It started out ok, but quickly went into the dumper. We left here around 7:45, went to the post office and dropped off a couple letters, dropped Fortune off at the vets, went across town to Kelly's and picked up Marty and brought him back, got him settled in and headed to the commissary. I should have known it was going to be a bad day as they had two cashiers and one express cashier and the line snaked back through the store. We shopped, stood in line, got checked out and came out to a hard, hard thunderstorm. Drove home in rain so hard you could hardly see, got home and we had NO power. I thought that it must have been from the storm, but our house was not as wet so I knew we didn't get the big storm (yet!) Anyhow, I called the automated line really quick to report an outage, then Jack hauled all the groceries in and I put away all the non perishables first. I usually do it the other way around, but since I wasn't sure how long the power had been out, I only wanted to open the chest freezer, fridge freezer and fridge once. Jack then helped me separate each thing into a pile and I stood at the fridge and he handed me everything, then did the same for the freezer on top then went over and pretty much dumped everything into the chest freezer so the top wasn't opened too long. We went and got a bite to eat, were gone about an hour and of course got caught in another storm and we soaked eating lunch. We came back and still no power. The house was still cool, I called again about the outage and we sat with a couple candles lit in the dark. I called the vet to tell them our power was out so try either cellphone since we were keeping one in the house and the other out in the car to keep at least one fully charged. We waited and waited and waited and Jack went out when MLGW people showed up here at the condo. Come to find out, some numbskull and that's being kind, took one of those huge auger drillers, drilled a hole out front, put in a pipe and hit the electric cable for out building. There are NO schematics for the condos so they were doing it old school and they could not find the break. We were without power for over 8 hours, I was furious, I was worried about the dogs, the food, I was sweltering and all I could do was sit. I got into a fight with Jack because I couldn't understand why it was so hard to find out where they had hit since the evidence of what happened was sitting out there (these guys chained the auger equipment so it couldn't be stolen, left the trailer and took off and never came back. We don't even know what they were doing and neither did the power company. Jack finally just took the dogs and me over to Kelly's and came back here. I imagine my blood pressure was off the charts and my feet were swollen up like balloons because of the heat and humidity and I could barely get a pair of shoes on. Jack called about an hour later and said they still couldn't find the break but put up a temporary cable so we would have power. It was weird because it only effected our building and not every condo in our building. We are in the middle pretty much so about 6 condos got zinged. The cable is connected somehow (Jack told me as he knows this stuff, but I had no clue what he was talking about) Anyway, it is connected back at our meters, which are next door, and the big thick cable runs through their deck out the back, down the side and along the back of the garages on the ground. There are pylons at every garage to indicate it, but the guy told Jack it was safe to drive over. They will be out Monday to try and find it again, but that means we will be without power for who knows how long. Jack will be at work and Marty back home so it will be just Fortchy and I. I may keep the car so I can just pack up Fortune and go to Kelly's if it gets bad. I am sure she won't care if we hang out there if need be. Hopefully, they will keep the cable connected until the find the break than turn the power off to fix it. I guess the morons who built this place back in the early 70's run the power cabling UNDER the condos instead of parallel to them!

We are now cool and all, but the doggies wanted out and so I just got up and stayed up. I already folded the laundry I had in the dryer when the power went out (that was another thing I was worried about mildewed clothing as I had done a load of washing when we went to the commissary and it was sitting wet in the dryer all day)

Jean: I bought those ff blueberry Crusteaz muffin mixes. They are only 2 pts apiece and nice to have with fruit or oatmeal for breakfast. I got a box of pudge brownies too, but Jack won't eat them because he saw it had a container of yogurt in them. He is so funny. I used to have yard sales when the kids were little and we were changing Naval stations, but I would never do it now, like you said too much work. I hate going to them or flea markets so will never get rich finding some treasure. Fortune was funny when I brought him home from the vets, he saw Marty in the house and if dogs could talk I imagine he was saying , "Him again?" He looked at Marty and turned and looked at me and went up and sniffed him a little. I just am thrilled they get along so well. What would that be like having two dogs fighting all the time.

Maggie: Sound like you got a deal with the candles.

I need to go gals. You all have a great Saturday. I still have a few items to get at Walmart to round out my shopping for the next two weeks then I am done. Luckily, not opening the fridge or freezer, everything was still cold and frozen, even the ice cream stuff, though it was soft. Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:48 AM   #18  

Good Morning, Flowers! It's cloudy, "cool," but humid in my neighborhood this morning. If the sun comes out it will be another air conditioning day for sure. Our neighbors down a few houses and on the lake side, are having a granddaughter's back yard wedding this afternoon so I hope the weather holds. It poured rain when they were trying to set up chairs, etc., yesterday. I've got laundry going and need to go to the library to return books.

"Gma" -- I'm so sorry about your awful day yesterday! I hope whoever did the screwup digging gets a huge fine since the power company wasn't in on the plan. Hopefully it won't take very long to fix it on Monday. I had to at your description of Fortune coming home to Marty. I have made those muffin mixes; my problem is that I always think I "need" more than one, at a sitting, since I bake so rarely. Good luck at WM today!

I'm off to the library. Have a nice weekend and enjoy!

Last edited by Jean; 08-06-2011 at 10:48 AM.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:04 PM   #19  
Thin Within

Talking Sunny Saturday

GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIAS

It is going to be another day in the low 90's here in the Heartland. I have had my shower and stripped the bed and that is as much work I have done so far this day. My "reason" is that the mail brought me Melanie. Yep I have been playing with my remote tarantula. It is so cute and a little larger than my opened hand. And dogs don't get this toy. It will rest nicely up on a shelf in my office next to WW Hungry and Woody and Bear it all Bear. She can scurry pretty fast and there is a button in the remote where you can turn her around and change directions. Not much on my agenda today but putzing around. I think I will get out my wok and stir fry some concoction for dinner this day. For lunch I am having a "meal replacement" smoothie. I will use some of that cut up fruit I have and a packet of WW smoothie mix and some Slim Fast powder. Yep that sounds good to me and I am sure Will will want one. He loves smoothies also.

DONNA FAY OH girlfriend I feel for you. I certainly am happy your electricty is back on and you didn't have any melting ice cream or food spoilage. What a bummer for all that to happen after you had been shopping and replinished your food stock. I can just imagine the look on Fortunes face when he saw Marty in his home. I love Krustaze muffins and they do freeze well. When I do a brunch I am so happy to have some of those in the freezer to go along with what I am making and not have to bake them right then. The cran orange are kinda my favorite. But the blueberry are good also.

JEAN Those garden weddings are always so pretty. I do hope your neighbors goes well and it doesn't rain at that time. Were you planning on going to it?

GAIL & SUSAN Howdy to the two of you nice ladies.

Have a good day Magnolias. Type at y'all later. And no, I won't be playing with Melanie all day.

Last edited by Maggie; 08-06-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:51 PM   #20  

Maggie -- I read your email before visiting here so would have known that you were talking about Melanie and not your new mixer! We weren't invited to the wedding. The host couple is an older couple who both have previous families from other marriages. The bride is a daughter of one of his children. I think the reception must have been somewhere else because the people didn't stay very long and all left together. I was just curious as to how they would decorate their back yard.

Last edited by Jean; 08-06-2011 at 11:51 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:11 AM   #21  

Good morning to you all! The poor family next door (the ones who let their washer overrun into our bathroom) did not have power all weekend. The finally got the landlord out there to fix their box, but it took all day pretty much and they had to use our electricity to charge up their battery powered tools. The way they acted through all the flooding business wasn't nice and they are rude people, but Jack felt sorry for them as did I as no one should have to deal with our heat and humidity with no power so he helped as much as he could. The Bible says "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you," not "Do unto others what they did to you!"

Marty goes back home again this afternoon. I hope the kids had a nice time canoeing and the weather, whatever it was wherever they went wasn't too miserable. They should be back home early this afternoon. Everyone has to go back to work and tomorrow is Thomas's first day in middle school. I saw several Abercrombie and Fitch bags in the living area and it looked liked all his new school stuff so he is set to go. I will have to ask him today what instrument in band he ended up with.

We sat us late last night and watched a movie about the golfer Bobby Jones. Jack has a bazillion true sports figure movies and he pulls one out every once in awhile. This was a pretty good movie actually and well done I think. I did not know that Bobby Jones (who played as an amateur only) is the only golfer to wind the grand slam. It requires the player to win all 4 of the major tournaments in one calendar year. Tiger did it, but not in the calendar year I guess. Anyway, he never would turn pro as he said if you played golf for money it was no longer a game but an occupation. He was actually a lawyer like his father. Now you can stick all this nonsense info in your trivia file in your brain.

Jean: Hope the neighbors had a dry wedding. Nothing worse than wedding nuptials being spoiled by weather. So many of the people here now are renters I doubt many complain about the auger, but Jack is mad and plans on calling the management company and raising cain. I found out why the pool didn't open too. Lots of excuses of course and found out they basically aren't collecting deliquent fees so they don't have money for anything now except the lawn service and garbage pick up and the lawn service, which used to come every Wed is now every other week. We now definitely look like a ghetto. I guess the pool issue was last year because we are the only place with a pool around here the undesirables, as you well know, show up here to swim and carry on. Last year, there were fights, guns pulled, a board member assaulted and police called over and over so they decided not to open it. They need to start foreclosing on these condos that are behind in their dues and kicking people out, but of course they don't want to be stuck with the empty property that won't sell. I hate it here, but we are stuck.

Maggie: Glad you like you arachnid.

I need to go and get the day started. I have a ton of dishes to unload out of the dishwasher this morning. Jack grilled out, but somehow I had more dishes than if I had cooked on the stove! Have a good day all. Faye
Old 08-07-2011, 12:06 PM   #22  

Good morning, ladies! 86 degrees right now so I suppose it will be in the 90s before long. We had quite a storm yesterday.

I had a busy day yesterday. WW, then Bella's Belles and then I stopped to pick up a few groceries. Got home about 5:30 and decided to have some iced coffee before I started my dinner and at 6:00 my friend Sandy called and asked if I'd had dinner yet and did I want to go out. After we ate, we went to the new Ben Franklin's grand opening. Much nicer than the old one (new owner) and much nicer fabric at very good prices. Today is laundry, floors and kitchen/bathroom cleaning. Tomorrow is applique bee.

Faye, I'd have helped those people too. I always find when I share what I have, knowledge, money, possessions, etc., I get it back with interest in the end. Your school starts early! Ours go back the day after Labor Day. Wow, only a month away and summer is over!

Jean, bella means beautiful in Italian and that is the name of the quilt shop I go to. Bella's Belles meets there and can mean the pretty ladies or just the the girls meeting at Bella's. Confusing enough?

Maggie, Melanie sounds like a real winner - but not one I'd like to see. My friend's grandson works at a pet store and he came home last week raving about all the beautiful spiders they had gotten in. Ugh. Makes my skin crawl to think about.

Gail, I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Have a wonderful Sunday!
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:17 PM   #23  
Thin Within

Talking Sunny Warm Sunday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

It is a beautiful day here in the Heartland in the mid 80's. Sure feels cool compared to what we have been having. After church services we went out to Whisky Creek which is our favorite place around here to eat steak. I ordered a steak sandwich which had grilled mushrooms and onions on it and had a green salad and dipped my fork into the dressing as I always do. I didn't eat the big sour dough roll that the steak came on and it was plenty for me. Steak and salad that someone else fixed was a treat for me and oh so yummy. Make you hungry reading about it? Right now I am sipping on a sf ff Latte and enjoying every drop of it.

DONNA FAYE You did right about your neighbor. Be nice to folks no matter how mean they are to you is a better way of it.

SUSAN Ask your friends grandson if they got in any "orange knee tarantulas." They are so pretty and if I am not mistaken they grow a bit bigger than the plain black ones and make good pets. Other spiders really don't bother me for they eat bugs but I wouldn't have any of them for a pet. Only the poisonous ones give me pause for caution. Don't like the brown recluse nor the black widows. We kept Melanie in a large type screen topped cage like an aquarium. When we would get her out we would just put our hand down in the area where she was with the palm open and she would crawl up into our palm just as soft and easy as could be. I never picked her up any other way. Always just let her crawl up and out. We never ever brought her out when there was someone over that didn't want to see her. She only came out upon demand. We fed her with live crickets we would purchase from the pet store.

JEAN What did you think of my new mixer after you saw the picture and read about it? Pretty nifty isn't it. About the tarantula ~ I got a card that came in the package that had a web page and went to the site where they sell of all things gear for the tarantulas like a little house to live in and they come in many different kinds like GI Joe but a GI tarantula and lots of different colors and gear. Funny thing though on the web site there wasn't a Melanie. Not just a plain black with orange stripes on the legs to be found. Or maybe I just didn't look far enough.

GAIL You having a wonderful day are ya.

Type at y'all later. Have a wonderful afternoon.

Old 08-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #24  

Good Afternoon, Flowers! Just got home from the lake where Bob finished painting the shed and we brought home garbage from last weekends visitors. We stopped at the amusement park to buy University of Okoboji (fictional place) shirts for the kids for Christmas. We went to church this morning before heading to the lake. It's been a beautiful day -- 75 degrees and low humidity. It was cloudy at the lake and all of our neighbors were MIA so it was really quiet; there weren't even many boats out on the lake which is really unusual. I suppose a lot of people are home getting ready for football, volleyball, and soccer practice to begin.

"Gma" -- It was nice of Jack to help your neighbors. I would be one upset renter/owner to be without electricity for very long in your kind of weather, and especially due to stupidity! Even with air conditioning I think it's too early for schools to start. Two of our three buildings are now air conditioned so I suppose the high school will tough it out if it gets too hot. The weather turned off nice for the wedding; the sun came out and there was a slight breeze. It's too bad your condos have had such poor management to let people get so far behind with the maintenance fees. The apartments where we lived in Minneapolis were elite when we lived there in '71-72. We went back for a funeral in '94, and they looked like the ghetto! It's too bad people don't take more pride in where they live whether they own or rent.

Susan -- I envy you having a Ben Franklin store! Is your store mostly fabric, sewing, and craft items? The one we had was like a Woolworth's dime store when we moved here and then gradually became more of a craft store. It closed several years ago. I'm with you and spiders. I'm not afraid of them but sure wouldn't want one for a pet either.

Maggie -- Your mixer looks and sounds like it is pretty nifty all right! We watched the movie Home Alone last night, and there is a tarantula in it. It looked pretty big when it landed on the bad guy!

Gail -- What have you been up to today?

I do need to do another load of laundry so better keep moving. Enjoy your evening!

Last edited by Jean; 08-08-2011 at 11:55 AM.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:00 AM   #25  

Good morning to you all. We are expecting 98 degrees regular temps today so it is going to be another scortcher. I told Jack to unlock the gate in case the utility guys need to get in today. I will have to make sure it is latched everytime I let Fortune out though as these guys leave it just hanging open.

Marty is home all safe and sound. He seemed excited to be there. Kelly ask me if he acts like he misses them at all and I told her no not really. He seems perfectly fine the whole time. I did tell her he had a couple doggy dreams though. She said he does that all the time. I know that when Fortune has them I stroke him and talk softly to him and he quiets right down so I did it to Marty and he was fine then.

Jack went back to work today. He has 4 weeks until his surgery then he will be off work for 6 weeks so I think he is looking forward to the surgery for more than one reason. The kids will be here in about 5 weeks then we go on vacation in 6 weeks so we should be busy soon.

I am coming right along on my birthday project. I will show it to you when finished. It is a rather fancy pattern so it has been fun to do once I got the hang of it. I messed it up first try and tore it back and tried again. I didn't need three tries though, got it figured out on the second!

Jean: I imagine it was nice being at the lake all quiet and such. I know I would like it without the crowds of neighbors and whatever. They keep moving school back farther and farther and having them go less and less. It is no wonder they can't read and write. I think when I was a kid we went to school 190 days or something like that, day after labor day until the second week in June. We didn't get off for every tom, dick and harry holiday either.

Susan: Boys will be boys. Thomas was always saying he was going to buy a rat. Of course I think that is because he knew I was so abhorrent of them. I cracked up Jack yesterday when I told him that according to the Chinese calendar I was born under the year of the Rat. After he quit laughing he said, "It figures!" That new commercial from Orkin I think, where the huge rats are playing in a band in this family's house while they are gone just gives me the willys. I can't even look at it. I just shivered talking about it.

Well, I need to go put my laundry in the dryer and get things started for the day. I am hoping to get some cleaning done today before it gets too awfully hot. Have a good start to your week ladies. Faye

Last edited by gma22; 08-08-2011 at 07:03 AM.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #26  

Talking

Good Morning, Flowers! It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood with sunshine, a slight breeze, and 70 degrees. It's supposed to be in the low 80s all week. We got .13" of rain during the night. The yards are still brown so know we could use more. My flowers are looking good though. I've been to church and ran a couple errands on my way home. I have a mammogram this afternoon and then the rest of the day is mine.

"Gma" -- I am sending cooler weather your way, I promise! I'm sure Jack will enjoy his time off from work; I'm glad they are allowing so much time for him to recuperate. You have so much patience with your knitting! I love the project! We have 180 school days that the kids are required to be in class. Back in the "old" days it used to be Tuesday after Labor Day until the Friday before Memorial Day. Somehow, along the way, lots of in-service days were added to extend the year. I must admit we only get out for Presidents' Day in Feb. as an extra day off. I think, however, that was changed in order to put in a snow make-up day if necessary. I know you can't mess with teacher contracts once they are signed. That would cause a riot for sure.

I have laundry going and need to pick up the kitchen. I forgot to run the dishwasher until this morning so have to unload it and dream up something for lunch. Have a marvelous Monday and enjoy!
Old 08-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #27  

Good afternoon, ladies! A high humidity in the upper 90s day here. Ugh!

The doc put me in a smaller knee brace that bends a bit, a cane and my first PT will be Wednesday at 2:00. I can't wait. I go 3 times a week for 3 weeks then back to doc. I must say, I feel a little naked but don't miss the crutches. No matter how you pad them, they make your under arms hurt!

I had applique bee today and that was fun. Lunched at Bojangles and had roasted chicken bites, green beans and water. It was really good. I made an appointment with the nutritionist at the Y to go over my eating plan to make sure I am on track. I've been experimenting and grains are not my friend - bloating and constipation - fruits and veg don't bother me, nor potatoes, barley or quinona. I think I must be carb sensitive but I'll see what she says. I'm having talipia, green peas, and salad for dinner tonight.

Faye, I know Jack will be glad to get out of the heat when he has his surgery. I'm hoping we don't get a bunch of hurricanes in September - worst month here. I know you'll be so happy to see Jackson. Our school starts the day after Labor Day and goes under the end of the 2nd week in June. They get a week and a half off at Christmas and Easter and a few days here and there, but not much. They have to go 180 days and they better pass the SQLs! You don't get into high school until you do. They had to go 2 Saturdays this year to make up snow days. I was born in the year of the snake and I hate and fear them the most! How is your sister now that she has been at home?

Jean, a peaceful day at the lake - what a wonderful way to spend Sunday.

Maggie, I'll ask about the spider next time I see him. I know they eat insects but I still don't like them. Sam's Club had a free weekend for nonmembers to shop and the Keurig coffee machine for $114 so I ordered one on line and was happy to pay for the $6 shipping and not to have to go to that crowded store. Not only that, the one on line comes with 60 K-cups and a My-K-Cup that uses my own coffee. I like a good cup of flavored coffee now and again and they do make good tea as well.

Hi, Gail!

Have a great evening.

Last edited by QuilterInVA; 08-08-2011 at 04:57 PM.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:06 PM   #28  
Thin Within

Talking Marvelous Monday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

It is a beautiful day here in the Heartland. Cooled down some. Took the dogs to their groumer to get bathed and trimmed and they sure look and smell better. Then off to the vet to have Mopps ears checked. We are starting the yeast infection meds on him at first sight of it this season. Poor thing doesn't need to be digging at his ears. Long floppy eared dogs tend to get this they say. Yipekio I showed a maintain at weigh in this day. My body is taking a breather before losing again. Of course, we couldn't be out and about without stopping at our favorite coffee place so you know what I am sipping as I type. Hallelujah ~ this berg has finally gotten a spiral binding process here in our favorite print shop. So, of course, I had to have a copy of my Smoothie booklet spiral bound. I like it much better than the comb binding.

DONNA FAYE I think all dogs have puppy dreams. At least all I have ever had did. The front of our vets office is fixed up so neat. They have a large patch of lawn in front then flower beds on each side of the walkway that have nice bushes in them with blooming flowers in front of all sizes and colors. Sure gives me something nice to look at while our dogs are being examined. Thanks for sending those pictures. I just love that piece work you did and it will put a smile on who-ever-gets-it.

JEAN I don't like mameograms nor the bills. We have to pay the doctor and then the person that reads the x-ray then the person that checks to see if the x-ray is read correctly then back to the doctor to hear all is well. I could have told them all was well before they did all of that. I think I have had my last one.

SUSAN & GAIL

I have got to go figure out what I am making for dinner and get something out to thaw. Type at y'all later.

Last edited by Maggie; 08-08-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:08 PM   #29  

Susan -- Not sure which news program it was on, but they were lamenting that 80% of the nation's school are not compliant with the No Child Left Behind program. Well, duh -- too many rocket scientists in the making, do they think? I hope your pt works wonders for you! I can imagine how glad you are to be off the crutches! Bojangles sounds like a fun place to eat! I hope you like your new coffee maker.

Maggie -- on your maintain this week! It will be interesting to see how much of my mammogram is paid for. I know that Medicare allows one per year unless there is a problem. To my untrained eye, my pictures looked the same as last years. I was under the impression that the chance of getting breast cancer increased with age. We have the top of the line machine here so I'm confident in their ability.

I'm going to watch the news and head off to bed. See you all tomorrow!

Last edited by Jean; 08-09-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:51 AM   #30  

Good morning to you ladies. It is pouring down rain here today and Jack says the rain is supposed to keep it in the 80's. We shall see. It sure would be nice to have a day below 90 for a change.

I finished that first project and am on to the next and have it about 99% finished. It is pretty cool too. I think I did knit too much yesterday as my right hand was aching last night. I just wrapped the heating pad around it and held it in place while I watched "Rizzoli and Isles" and it seemed to feel better. I am achy in my upper shoulder today and think it is knitting and rain causing that.

The dog couldn't go outside because of the rain so I took pity on him and fed him just a bit early this morning. If I can keep him around 6-7 o'clock, that is what I am shooting for.

Jean: Tricare pays 100% for my mammograms. Well, they don't pay the hospital 100% of the charges, but I don't pay anything. It is time for me to get another one as I have them around my birthday, but it may be the first part of Oct this year with everything going on. I know that Jack's cardiologist was grousing the last time we were in there about Medicare denying necessary testing like stress tests and such. Jack still has a few years until Medicare age so we shall see when all that comes about.

Susan: My sister is doing better and looks like she may be able to stay home alone in a few days. They also found her little dog so I am sure that is a load off her mind. I haven't talked to her since she came home as I was giving her a few days to get settled back in and get to feeling like she would want to talk. I always love Bojangles vinegar slaw. They aren't around here anymore. We have a bazillion different ones, but no Bojangles.

Maggie: I found out on Friday that our old groomer, who let our vets several months ago to groom closer to her home (she lives out by the Navy base) has her cancer come back full strength and they don't expect her to live. I just couldn't believe it. She has gone through remission twice. I guess it is all over her body now. She was the best groomer I have ever had and we have had several with Fortune. It is just so sad.

Well gals, off I go to do chores and wash sheets today. I have to make dog food today and try and get housework done. The power kept going on and off yesterday while they were trying to find where the break was and fix it so I gave up trying to clean anything. Have a good one. Faye