Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2003, 05:03 AM   #76  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Brattie, you may not have peanuts until you reach your mini goal. Please be reasonable. Bagz uses them in her garden. While I'm giving tips, I will share this one from Diptionary: "IOU gifts are often the most valuable and appreciated of all. Make up a coupon that is redeemable for something you do well, and tuck it inside a meaningful card. Examples: Shuttle service to and from an airport, babysitting the kids so Mom and Dad can have a day of fun, a day of general repair. Give what you do best, and you will have givent he best gift of all."

It boggles the mind to think what some of you could give. Five hours of condescencion from Lush would be a real treat?
Old 01-22-2003, 08:37 AM   #77  
Ex-Lax/Syrup of Ipecac

Location: I'm a resident of the world but I make my home right down the road from Sweet Briar.

Default Marcella!

Did you see this? It will be in T&C next month. Miss Marcella Tyler, you looked beautiful!
We had a lovely time at a wonderful charity function last evening. Everyone was there. We decided to visit Felicia next week then go to Europe. All our silliness is past us!
Love,
Letty
Old 01-22-2003, 09:03 AM   #78  

My this has been a struggle! When Bill realized how desperately I needed a computer, he sent over a new laptop that his company is working on. Of course, he sent a technician with it to get it working properly. I explained to the man that I could post with my friends here as the system didn't seem to recognize me, but he only laughed. Men! So I had to reregister with a nickname. I don't expect any of YOU to use this name though.

Thank you Letty for digging up that picture. I designed that outfit myself.

I suggest no one eat peanuts. They are filled with fat. Sandwiches are just fine with a simple leaf of lettuce and a drop of wine vinegar.
Old 01-22-2003, 11:58 AM   #79  

Default D-I-V-O-R-C-E

I was eating a Dairy Queen dilly bar last night and DH actually told me "you don't need that" ----- He claims that I once said if he quit smoking I promised to lose weight. Can you imagine!!!??? He has been smoke free for 9 days. He's incredibly mean.

Letty, be careful when you visit Marcella in rehab. I hear they have it in for you for ipecac dependence.

Lush, enjoy your children's pre-driving days while you can. Be careful what you wish for. DS has rented an apartment and will be moving out on Feb. 1. I have very mixed feelings about this.
Old 01-22-2003, 12:08 PM   #80  
Most boring housewife.

Default Good morning

I'd start another thread, but I don't want to deprive anyone of that gorgeous pic of Marcella. She is a style icon, isn't she?
I am not mad at Sissy anymore. She admitted she was wrong so I can now overlook anything she does. Now, if Wabby would just DO HER PART everything would be perfect.
Hmmmmmmm.....what shall I do today? I am considering another cleaning day. Or, a bum day. What to do? What to do?
I think I will start by going to have lunch with my mother. It is my new system. It assures that I visit every day but does not make my after school life impossible.
I think I will do that.
Then I will come home and vac the entire house. I find that is a good start to cleaning because for some reason, when the floor is dirty, I can't see any other mess in the room. You would laugh at that statement if you could see my bedroom.
gotta go.
L
Old 01-22-2003, 12:16 PM   #81  
Most boring housewife.

Oh, Hi Wabby. I would have to draw and quarter DH for a statement like that. Anyway, you are adorable. My DH began responsible eating with me on the 1st. It is disgusting how quickly they take it off.
The NJ driving age is 17. They can get a permit at 16 but that's it.
DD couldn't drive anyway. She is immobilized from ankle to thigh on her right leg.
Now I really am going to go.
Old 01-22-2003, 12:59 PM   #82  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

It's all a year younger here and that's farrrrrrrr toooooo younggggg.

I have nothing else to say. Isn't that sad? Kiwi has sent me a gift. She is the first. Who will be second?

I am REALLY TIRED Of these popups suggesting a girl with long brown hair and a low cut dress is looking for me. What does she want???? Maybe .... oh maybe .... it's Felicia!!!! We could learn the truth.
Old 01-22-2003, 01:06 PM   #83  

Well out here on the frontier the driving age is 16, but they can't drive for 6 mos. (I think) with anyone else under 18 in the car. Then after they have documented a certain number of hours of driving experience they get more driving rights. Too many kids climbing in cars w/ a half dozen of their friends to distract them and getting in horrible accidents. Even so, both of my kids had been in accidents within the first 6 mos. of getting their licenses.

I'm voting for the bum day, Lush. You've been cleaning too much lately. It's making me tired.

Is anyone going to start a new thread? I can't think of any moo or cow related titles.
Old 01-22-2003, 01:11 PM   #84  

Quote:
Originally posted by Darling_Peaches
I have nothing else to say.
A first.
Closed Thread