View Poll Results: In The Past Year, How Many Times Have You Been Sick With A Cold Or Virus?
Once 0 0%
Twice 5 62.50%
3-4 Times 0 0%
More Than 4 Times 0 0%
Never 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2003, 09:46 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies....(#79)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 01-09-2003, 09:53 PM   #2  

Don't forget to go back to #78 and read the last few posts there!!!!!

Also ....Don't forget that it has 3 PAGES!!!!! I didn't stop at post #29...........Sorry!!
Old 01-09-2003, 10:04 PM   #3  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi girls!!

Hope everyone had a great OP day!! It's my 4th day being totally OP and I'm feeling pretty good. As I said earlier, today was my second 30 minute workout at Curves. I'm think I can, I think I can...I know I CAN!!!!!

I know everyone is patiently awaiting just to see how big my BUTT really is...LOL. Here goes!!!

Bust.....49 in
Waist....46 in
Abdomem....53 in
Hips...Or the monster BUTT.....52 inches
Thighs....32 in
Calves...15 in
Arms...14 in
Weight...233
Body Fat...45%

The cold hard facts of life....BUT not for long!!!

Love to all my floozie friends.... Deb
Old 01-09-2003, 10:06 PM   #4  

HOWDY!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I didn't get to post this am and start a new thread.I was running a little late this morning and didn't have time.I like to stop the posts on 2 pages because I feel that more than 2 is too many!

I didn't get to go to Curves today because after work I went to Drew's bowling tournament.They are in 2nd place now and on the Jan.14th, they bowl again to see which School goes to Regionals...then State!! Go Drew Go!!

I'm going to go tomorrow to work out to make it my 3rd day this week.

Gotta go iron now.I'm so tired of going...going....and going!! I need some rest BAD!!!

I hope all is well and had a great OP day!!! More tomorrow....

Hugs,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Dee..........I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry home soon!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sherry; 01-09-2003 at 10:09 PM.
Old 01-09-2003, 10:14 PM   #5  

Debbie.........

We were posting at the same time!!

Boy....were we brave to post our measurements or what!! LOL!! Hey it looks like we are two FAT HIPPOS!!!!!!!! But you know what??? NOT FOR LONG THOUGH!!!!! WE WILL GET TO OUR GOALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's continue to motivate one other AND all of our FLOOZIE friends!!!!! Hey girls....ARE YOU READY!!!!???????? Let's DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YA'LL.........
Old 01-10-2003, 12:35 AM   #6  
Losing it!

Sher~~~~ Tell Drew way to go!!!!!! Do we have a future pro bowler in the works?????? Tell him when he makes it big, we will all be his cheerleaders!!! RAH-RAH!!!
Old 01-10-2003, 03:59 AM   #7  

hello gals!
you gals are on a mission.
some serious curves up ahead!
you guys are still smaller than me.
im going to try the lean cuisine diet.
im not eating enuff in the daytime and ill start to binge in the evenings.
dont wanna do that!
so im gonna try it.
why not?
lol!
take care everyone.
tomarrows bill day.
its snowing here again.
doni
Old 01-11-2003, 08:37 AM   #8  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Morning girls

Hope everyone has a great weekend planned!!! Me and Sherry are working the Titan Playoff game today against the Pittsburgh Steelers. GO TITANS!!!!!!! I'm wearing my clicker because I'm sure I will get plenty of walking in today. It is always hard to stay OP at the game because most of the foods are fried, but giving it my best shot!!

My Dear Floozie Friends....DO SOMETHING NICE FOR YOURSELF TODAY!!!

love Deb

Old 01-11-2003, 08:55 AM   #9  

Just a quick post---we have been preparing for the Bat Mitzvah, which is today. I took yesterday off to decorate. Everything looks beautiful!! I tell you more about it tomorrow.

Sherry and Debbie-WTG for joing Curves!! Sherry-You have got TINY thighs!! Keep us posted on your inches going down!!

Gotta go and try to jog at least a bit before having to go back to the Temple to finalize everything!! The service starts at 4PM today.
Old 01-11-2003, 09:46 AM   #10  

Mornin'

Like Debbie said, We work the playoff game today between our Titans & Pittsburgh.I'm ALREADY tired just thinking about our busy day that lies ahead!

Shelley*****I hope that your family's special day goes perfect.I bet that the Temple looks so pretty all decorated.I hope that you'll take pictures and post them.Your Daughter doesn't know me but, please give her an extra hug from me.
Let us know how it all went!! Have a great day!

Vicki*****You're still in my prayers.Are you doing ok? Remember, we're here for you if you need anything.

Debbie******I'll see you when we pick you up for the game! Wear good shoes....today we will work our Fat butts off!!

Ramona****** How are you? How's your back? Is it feeling better? I miss your posts the last few days.

Jennelle******Are you still OP? Still doing BFL? Is your class calm from being out for the 2 week break?

Gayle******Thanks for the compliments on Drew.He's really a good bowler.His average is 186 which is pretty good for a 14 yr. old (He'll be 15 on Monday!) Because of his arthritis in his hip and not being able to play football, he puts all he's got into bowling.I'm so glad that he loves it too.That sure helps.How's little Allison? Does she still play with her new little friend that she got from Santa? Did you find out if it was a "Mr.OR Ms. Hall?"

Doni****** Is it still snowing there? I sure wish that you could send it to TN!!! I would LOVE to have some white stuff!!!!!!!

Dee....AKA...Beach Babe'******I bet you're having a GREAT time!!!!! Gosh I miss you!!! I hope that you can post from there soon!!!! Hope you're having the time of your life!

Gotta go and get ready for the game.We always work a 9-10 hour day on game days.

If I left anyone out, I didn't mean to.My time got away from me.

Have a great OP day!!

Love ya...
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

GOOOOO TITANS!!!!

Last edited by Sherry; 01-11-2003 at 09:50 AM.
Old 01-11-2003, 10:15 AM   #11  
Losing it!

Sherry: Tell Drew HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Wish him a great one from me. Yes, Allison LOVES Ralphie! In fact, the whole family does. These little creatures have to be the most under rated small house animal around. Ralphie is learning sounds...if he hears crinkling of a plastic bag he actually starts scealing like a pig....he knows that usually with that sound comes a carrot from the carrot bag. I'm saying he....but from what I can tell Ralphie is probably a she!

Shelley: HAve fun today and wish your Daughter a HAPPY DAY from me!!!!! I agree, try posting a few pics if you can!!!

Deb: I am proud of you!!!!! You have set a goal and are working toward it!!!! Way to go!!!!

Doni: How's the weather there? We have days that feel like spring mixed in of days that you will freeze your butt off....hmmm, maybe I need to hand outside more on wintery days!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!! Going to help hubby bottle a batch of beer!
Old 01-11-2003, 10:19 AM   #12  
Losing it!

Gosh, guess I need to rre-read my postings before I post!!!! Please excuse all of the boo-boo's!!!!!!

RAMONA: Are you okay???????? Have you heard from Ben yet? How about your other son, he is still at home? I have thought about your family several times this week.
Old 01-11-2003, 10:28 AM   #13  
Carol

Just a quick note.

Hello to all. The stranger is back.

Yes, I am alive and well... Just have a cast on my right leg from falling on the ice and breaking my ankle. 4 1/2 weeks to go before I lose it.

Well...it is resolution time... I absolutely, positively, without a doubt... plan on losing weight this year.

I have to also get into the habit of posting everyday. I know you positive people can keep me on the straight and narrow and help me achieve my goal.

Hugs
Carol
Old 01-11-2003, 10:55 AM   #14  

CAROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that really you!!!!!!!!!!??????? Gosh oh Gee...How I've missed you!!!!

I got your email and was going to write back tonight after I get off working the game.It was so good to hear from you!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your leg. I know what you're going through.Do you remember 2 years ago this past Oct. I fell roller skating at Debbie's granddaughters b/day party and broke my leg in 2 places? Ouch! So I KNOW how you feel.Take care of yourself girlfriend!!

YES!! We ALL we lose this year!!! I feel the motivation in here so strong!!! Also....we will "pick-up" whoever is down and motivate them!!

Again.....so happy to have you back!!! Thought I was going to have to come to Ohio and check on you!

Talk to you soon....
Love ya,
Sher
Old 01-11-2003, 11:08 AM   #15  
THINKING THIN!!!!

WELCOME BACK CAROL!!!!!

I'm so glad you are back, we have really missed you. Me and Sherry was just planning our MIA mission the other day..LOL. Sorry about all your mishaps, but you will good as new in a few weeks.
Like Sherry said we can all help each other and pick the ones up that are down. It's me a lot of times!!!!
Feel free to email me as much as you want, the season is almost over so things should slow down soon.

Shelley....I know you are so excited about today and so proud of your daughter. I'm sure everything will be WONDERFUL!! Give HER hugs from the Floozies!!!

New motto... NEW YEAR....NEW FLOOZIES!!!!

later... Deb
Closed Thread