3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Steel Magnolias #28

Old 06-17-2011, 04:10 PM   #31

Good Afternoon, Flowers! The sun is shining and it is very humid in my corner of the world today. I've been to get my nails done (hate going on Friday because it is so busy), WM, and the grocery store. I've been putting clothes together to figure out what I'm forgetting to pack. Have food piles and recipes ready to pack and the cooler ready for in the morning. Groceries are more expensive in the resort area so try to take as much from home as we can.

"Gma" -- I hope the weather holds so you could swim with Thomas today. I remember the BS camping days. The first year Jason went he came home with mostly clean clothes. His last year was a trip to the Grand Canyon where they camped at the bottom. On the other side of the bushes/trees were nude travelers from Europe! The murder mystery party sounds like fun. I don't know where I got the idea Alicia was a smaller gal.

Gail -- What is the harm in Vitamin K for your FIL? I've never heard of anything like that. The best part of the MN trip is that there is a huge mall in St. Cloud as well as numerous antique shops, crafty places, and gift shops around the area. I take magazines and books along to read also. I am glad that you have a physical therapist and a nurse coming in to help you care for your FIL.

Susan -- I know you will enjoy your quilting lockin tonight. I had to chuckle at you wearing new underwear in case you were in an accident. I guess that thought never crossed my mind.

Maggie -- Our KFC has terrible food! They've messed with the original recipes and ruined them. We had a thunderstorm during the night and I guess more is on the way. The Mighty Mo doesn't need any more rain that's for sure!

I need to get back to my list checking so I'm not doing it a midnight. Of course Bob has all his fishing gear together and his clothes packed. Men!

Enjoy the rest of your day and have a great weekend!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 04:41 PM   #32
Thin Within

Talking Back to Say . . .

MAGNOLIAS I see this thread has gone to 3 pages so I have started a new one. Consider this one closed. Thank you. See y'all on the new thread.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.