Old 06-24-2011, 05:49 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Annie
Right now I'm waiting for the rocker/recliner to be delivered. Went to visit with a friend this afternoon also. Who own's the furniture store where I bought the recliner.

Michelle
Don't know why you can't do some of those Zumba move while you are cleaning. It would make the time go by more quickly.

Laura
I understand about all the noise the lawnmowers make and all the grass that they stir up. I have the same problem at work in the winter time when the auto body shop next to us burns wood for heat. Even with the doors closed the smoke still seems to seep through the cracks.

-----
My sinuses are a lot better today, just groggy from the histamine I took last night. We had a brief shower this afternoon and cooled things down.
I may do some yard work later if the grass isn't to wet.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:09 PM   #167  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Sorry to be MIA so much. I just had another training session from **** and I really don't feel like doing much talking. I had a note from Mel overnight and she is feeling better but it will take a long time for her to recover completely - if she ever does.
Here it is:
GOOD MORNING CHICKS.

TODAY SEEMS A LITTLE BIT MORE PROMISING.
I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE OLD DOCTORS ADVISE. MORE BEDREST THAN SITTING UP. MORE LIQUIDS. A PROTEIN SHAKE. ONLY CANNED FRUITS & VEGGIES. OF COURSE THE BABY FOODS & FARINA. SOME ALEVE & PROBIOTICS. I CAN FEEL AN IMPROVEMENT NOW AND HOPING FOR A FULL RECOVERY. HE ON THE OTHER HAND IS OPTIMISTIC BUT TELLS ME TO TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME. NOT RUSHING INTO ANYTHING. OF COURSE HE IS GOING ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT THERE IS NOT A REALLY PROPER DIAGOSIS. HE'S NEVER SEEN THE SCANS.
HE GAVE ME A LETTER TO FAX OUT TO THE CLINIC ON THE 5TH. TOLD ME I NEED A FOLLOW-UP VISIT WITH SOMEONE NO MATTER IF I GET WELL OR NOT.

I HAVE NOT GONE DOWNSTAIRS TO KEEP THE STRESS LOWER. BUT JUST KNOWING WHAT WAS GOING "WRONG" WAS MAKING ME NUTS AND CAUSING THE PAIN TO RISE. SO VISITING EITHER WAY IS VERBOTEN AGAIN. ONE POLITICIAN CAME HERE AND TOLD ME "I AM THE GO TO GAL"....I TOLD HIM THEY BETTER LEARN TO GO TO SOME OTHER PERSON. HE'S THE 2ND ONE TO TELL ME THAT SINCE I GOT HOME.
WHAT A FOOKING SUMMER!!

THE PAIN LEVEL IS REDUCED TO BETWEEN A #1 & 2 ON A SCALE OF 10. IT WAS ABOUT A 20+ AS JOHN CALLED THE AMBULANCE THAT DAY. WHEN I RAN INTO THE OLD DOCTOR IT WAS ABOUT A STEADY 6. THE CONSTANT PAIN WAS EXHAUSTING ME AND WEARING ME DOWN EMOTIONALLY.

HE WAS RIGHT..... I WAS TRYING TO SIT UP TOO MUCH AND "DO LITTLE THINGS". IT PUT STRESS I ON THE AREA WITH JUST SITTING AND BENDING. THERE WAS JUST TOO MUCH INFLAMMATION ADDED TO MY ALREADY INFLAMED BODY. SOMEHOW I LOST SIGHT OF THAT. I THINK IT WAS BOREDOM AND FEAR MOVING ME. AT THE MDA CLINIC THEY TELL YOU TO GET OUT OF BED AS SOON AS YOU CAN SO THE BODY DOESN'T ATROPHY FASTER.
KIND OF A CATCH -22 IN THIS CASE.

PLEASE SAY HELLO TO ALL THE CHICKS FOR ME. SORRY IF WE KEEP SCARING OR UPSETTING EVERYONE. THIS HAS BEEN A BUMPY RIDE AND I DIDN'T HAVE MY FRASSING SEATBELT ON EITHER!! ROFL
SENSE OF HUMOR IS RETURNING!! GOTTA BE A GOOD SIGN.

OK.....GOTTA GET OFF THIS THING AND LEAVE MY ARMS IDLE. THAT ALONE HAS IMPROVED THE HEALING. WHAT A PITA THIS ALL IS!!

NOW I AM OFF TO BEECHNUT BABY LAND FOR BREAKFAST.
YUMMO........ NOT!!
LOVE, MEL

So you see she is on the improve. Still haven't worked out anything for her. I am still working on it. Maybe we should find some voice activated computer program so she can lie down and talk to the computer - ie us via computer.

Today I am just going to do the mountain of washing I have, and work on unpacking and very little else. I'm not feeling exactly enthusiastic and need some more sleep as well. So the body will dictate the terms today. I need to get over this depression quickly. I have a meeting with the boss man on Monday and quite frankly I need to dig up some diplomacy or I might just find myself telling him and his management style about his parentage or lack there of. I need to gather words together and use them to the best advantage for me, the project and the company. Not tell him he is a useless, conniving, uncommitted ******* who will only keep this project on the track it is only to get the bonus he doesn't deserve. Top project management get a bonus for getting the job done on time and under budget. Bugger the fact that it isn't working the way that it should and certain decisions that should have been made long ago still haven't been made or have been made so wishy washy that you would be hard pushed to figure out what the decision actually means.

Anyway, the w/machine has just finished. I need to go and hang that lot out and put in the next one. Back later. Maybe even with personals.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:33 AM   #168  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning girls,

I miss those days when I would wake up in the morning refreshed and ready to take on the world (at least until I had a cigarette and it made me all tired again ) The last time I woke up feeling good in the morning was 1997. I remember that because DH and I stayed at this gorgeous hotel in California - our room had a balcony that opened up over Monterey Bay. We left the balcony doors open and fell asleep and woke to the sound and smell of the surf. It was heaven. I remember waking up early one morning on my own. DH was still asleep but I couldn't stay in bed. I got dressed and went out for a walk on the beach. I just felt AMAZING and couldn't put my finger on it. Then it dawned on me - I was well rested. For the first time in a long, long time. At the time I was working a very demanding job and getting by on 3 to 4 hours of sleep a night during the week so being tired was a natural state for me. Even though I was at a conference that trip, we still had the very best time. I remember the date because about a month or so after we left, John Denver passed away when his experimental aircraft took a dive into the Bay close to where we were and he drowned. We tried to recreate that trip a few years later but it didn't have the same effect. Instead of a gentle lulling of the surf, we were woken up to the screeching of the gulls all night long. I used to blame smoking for always feeling tired and not well rested. Don't know what the issue is. I have been tested for sleep apnea and that's not the issue. Don't have a problem falling asleep either and generally only wake up once to go to the bathroom unless I drank alot in the evening. So I don't know what the deal is other than each morning I never feel rested and always feel achey. I tried sleeping in other beds in the house too with no difference. oh well...

Lots to do this weekend. I'm going to get to it as soon as I post.

Shad - glad you finally got home. Hope you get some rest and catch up sleep yourself until you are back on the road again. I totally relate to your frustration with the manager at work. You know as well as I do that it won't do any good. Bit by bit they are killing the drive of the best workers as we just get tired of the fight. They won't change and they will blacklist you. Better to write all your frustrations in a letter and tear it up. It's depressing, isn't it? I feel the same way at work. The only thing that is keeping me from blowing up is knowing my days are limited.

I sent Mel a note yesterday.

Ceejay - hope the new chair is nice and comfy. Take a test nap in it to make sure you got the right one Get the lawn work done this weekend - the blazing heat is on it's way back again I hear.

Annie - you know girl you love you those motorcycles. Maybe you need to get yourself a Harley Sportster and learn how to ride. Then you could join an enthusiasts group - they take rides for fun and charity. It would get you in with a group of people who are in to loving what they do instead of haters tearing people down. DH road for a while with those peeps in Illinois and enjoyed it. Yeah, I know - the only problem is coming up with the cash for the thing

Oops the guys are coming for the bathroom - be back later...
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:23 PM   #169  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Hey what a day, sky is blue with a few clouds....mostly sunny...grass cut..garden hoed....replanted the onions and more spinach and lettuce...ate up the last batch....going our the enjoy the rest of the day!!

Happy....I love your California story....so wonderful, like a dream. WOW!! Yes I think I need to take up motorcycles...just lack of funds stop me...maybe I will start with getting my MC license and a class...something I have always wanted to do anyways....altho I love riding on the back of one just as well......sounds like you and I have lots to do this weekend with no time to do it in....got some stuff done, but really need an entire weekend....haveta work tomorrow at CVS 11-7 tho....

Girls...I am taking July 1 through July 10 off from BOTH jobs. I am doing some much needed stuff around here, cleaning carpets, relaxing, doing a bunch of nothing, having a garage sale with Sissy, I will be hit and miss during that time, altho as much as I love you girls, I will more than likely check in than rather than not. I am sure to have a bit of time on my hands....Hella B is going to have me full time....lol. She may not like that, cause I make her stay outside on nice days, she is not used to that, and does a LOT of nonsense barking, then at night she is plum tuckered. Might do her some good...I probably should do the same...hahaha...

Shaddie...glad you are home and in your own realm....maybe you can get some normalacy and forget about the J>O>B... thanks for the MELLIE update....hugs to you sista.....

Gotta get back at it...already 2:30 and the day is getting away from me....

Much Love and Many Hugs to my worldie Sistas.....
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 08:36 AM   #170  

Annie
You deserve those day's off from both jobs.

Happy
Maybe when you get moved you'll feel more rested. All this packing can be a pain by itself.

Shad
It sounds like you need some down time. Thanks for the note from Mel.

I feel more rested when I'm around my youngest sister that lives in Missouri. Don't know why because it's a long drive there. I think it's because her boy's (both young men) treat me like a queen. Plus I love the rock and hills.
Old 06-26-2011, 08:53 AM   #171  
Choose your hard

Good morning ladies,

Busy day yesterday. Got alot of the extra stuff in the kitchen packed up. DH was painting, the guys were back to finally work on the bathroom and we were stepping all over each other. I sent Mom upstairs to read. I did get alot done. Today is church shortly, then over to Target as I am just about out of paper goods, get gas and and Sunday paper and stop and pick Mom up some of her favorite Cinnamon Crispy snacks. Back to plant my herbs and tackle the back bedroom. The new bath is starting to take shape but not without it's issues. The granite is gorgeous and we picked the right color for the walls. The 1/2 bath that DH repainted looks fresh and renovated too. I had wanted to get into the pool yesterday but didn't sit down until about 9pm. This whole week is going to be run run in prep for vacation.

Annie - that's nice that you are finally taking some time off - are you going to help Sissy decorate a nursery?

Ceejay - I agree with you with what I've seen Missouri is very pretty and peaceful.

Shad - hope you are feeling a bit rested up today.

Love to you Mel

to Ellen

Happy Zumba'ing Michelle.

I hope you are finally getting some sun Laura - seems like all it's doing is raining by you. Did you get the big storms this week?

I have to go get dressed for church. Talk to you later chicks.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:15 AM   #172  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GOOD MORNING CHICKS OF THE WORLD
I DIDN'T WANT JUNE TO END WITHOUT ME!!

TO BE HONEST, I HAVE NOT READ ANYTHING. MAYBE I SHOULD JUST JUMP IN RIGHT HERE. GOING TO TRY AND RESUME SOME DAILY ACTIVITIES. NOT RUSHING ANYTHING. THE LAST THING I WANT IS A RELAPSE

PAIN IS MINIMAL NOW BUT STILL NAGGING AT MY SIDE. NEXT WEEK IF IT IS STILL THERE THE LETTERS GO OUT TO THE OTHER DOCTOR. KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TALKING ABOUT IT TOO! YOU MUST BE TOO

YIKES ALL THE QUESTIONS DOWNSTAIRS THEY MUST BE WRITING A BOOK. THE SENIORS WERE SO GOOD..... MOSTLY. ONE HAD THE NERVE TO COME TO ME AT 10:30 PM AND ASK ME TO HAVE SOMEONE REMOVE A MOVING VAN OUT OF OUR DRIVEWAY!!! WTF!!!

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU AGAIN FOR THE GOOD THOUGHTS, PRESENTS AND PRAYERS. KNOWING YOU WERE ALL "THERE" KEPT ME GOING....ESPECIALLY DURING THAT HOSPITAL NIGHTMARE WEEK.
I AM GOING TO PUT THAT WEEK OUT OF MY MIND AND NEVER VISIT THE MEMORY AGAIN!!!!!!

JEN AND RICH TOOK THE KIDS TO THE TRAILER. BEAUTIFUL DAY TODAY. WE'VE BEEN GETTING TONS OF RAIN. THE SENIOR'S GARDEN IS BLOOMING LIKE CRAZY WITH ALL THIS HUMIDITY TOO.

WE HAVE A BUILDING INSPECTION THURSDAY AND 2 MEETINGS. I AM NOT DOING THE INSPECTION TOUR BUT WE NEED TO PASS BILLS AT THIS MEETINGS. IT'S BEEN POSTPONED TWICE. I CAN'T KEEP VOTING BY PHONE. BUT THEY SAY THEY'LL BE SHORT AND VOTE EARLY ON IN THE MEETINGS. ALL I GOTTA DO IS SIT THERE AND LOOK CUTE....NOT THAT I "DO CUTE" VERY WELL!!!

I HAVE LOST 17 LBS SO FAR. 181.5 I STARTED PUTTING IT BACK ON THEN IT CAME OFF AGAIN. I FEEL GREAT EXCEPT FOR MY SIDE. NOW THE DR SAYS I LOOK WONDERFUL AND HE IS OPTIMISTIC ABOUT NEXT WEEK. I RUN INTO HIM BECAUSE HE KEEPS VISITING A WOMAN WHO HAS CANCER AND IS GETTING READY TO MOVE TO A NURSING HOME. I HAVE KNOWN HERE FOR YEARS. SAD TO SEE HER GO NOW.

OK TIME IS UP. I CAN FEEL IT IN MY "BONES". HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A SUPER SUNDAY AND HAPPY MONDAY SHADDIE.

Last edited by MELODY525; 06-26-2011 at 09:17 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:16 AM   #173  
Happy September

I SEE MY SISTER HAPPY'S EGG IS LIT ...... NOW GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET BACK TO PACKING BOXES!!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 05:38 AM   #174  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Evening all,
I'm back in Mackay for a couple of days. I had a stand up fight with the project manager on Sunday and suggested that maybe we needed to come up with Plan B because of the way the system was performing. But then it was apparently all my fault because I didn't go through every user and check out their permissions and things. Useless to try and argue that the system wasn't right - it was my fault.

Got my own back this morning. I went to log on and lo and behold the system went into a loop never to be broken. I went and got him and showed him how much it is my fault. He didn't apologise but came close. Apparently it is still my fault but I am redeemed because I can't help it!!!!

Happy - hope you are enjoying the time with Mum. That bathroom sure is taking a time to finish.

Ceejay - glad you are enjoying time with family.

Annie - time to have a bit of downtime and sort out the sleep patterns.

Better go get ready for tomorrow.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:44 AM   #175  
Happy September

MORNING CHICKS

NO ONE HERE BUT SHAD SO THIS IS SHORT AGAIN. THINGS ARE ABOUT THE SAME. NO MIRACLE AS YET. THE BLDG REMAINED QUIET YESTERDAY. I HAD TO GO TO THE LOBBY TO LET SOMEONE UNLOAD SOME TABLES AND FELT LIGHT HEADED FOR SOME REASON SO I LEFT THEM TO IT.
MAYBE SINUSES I THINK. ANYWAY I FELT BETTER LATER ON.
TIDIED UP THE LIVINGROOM AND TODAY I'LL TRY THE BATHROOM.

I STILL HAVE TO READ YOUR POSTS. MAYBE LATER ON. BUT FOR NOW I NED TO GET THE APT READY FOR THAT INSPECTION. BABY STEPS.
HAVE A GREAT DAY

SHAD.....SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE WOES IN MACKAY. DO MEN EVER REALLY APOLOGISE?? FOR THAT MATTER....DO I??? SOMETIMES I COME CLOSE THOUGH HOPE THIS WEEK GETS BETTER. SAFE TRAVELS
Old 06-27-2011, 07:59 AM   #176  
Choose your hard

Run, run, run, run, run. Good morning girls. This week is going to fly by like a bullet train. I am trying to multi-task in an insane way. It is hot and sticky here which doesn't help matters any. Will probably do more reading than posting with you guys. Know that I am here in spirit.

Shad - of course it's your fault. That's today's mantra. Sounds like this is a doozer of an assignment for you. Hope it gets better for you.

Mel - WHAT are you going down in the office???? I guess we have to find Carla and her cattle prod to stand guard at your door when Jen is not there. 17 pounds down, eh? Geez woman - that's a terrible way to diet! Just keep resting and getting better and don't be over doing things.

I hope the rest of you had a good weekend. I have to get hustling, will try and check in at lunch.

See yahs
Old 06-27-2011, 08:52 AM   #177  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Happy Monday everyone -

I had a great long weekend. Got some website work done (though unfortunately not enough), mowed both the front and back yard, and finished up the housecleaning before my niece arrived on Saturday evening. Sunday, she and I went to Strawberry Festival, which was a very nice arts & crafts fair, and they had lots of yummy food, including delicious strawberry shortcake...yes, I indulged. Afterwards, she and I went to Panera where we had salads for lunch. We did A LOT of walking at the festival. Around 4 miles according to my pedometer. I had to bring/use my walker (that has a seat)...so I could rest when needed, but I'm really impressed I was able to walk that much. This coming Saturday, I'll have to take my walker again when we go to Chicago.

I'm in a couple challenges on the Chicks Up For A Challenge section, and my first week was a success. I lost 3 lbs. I'm not making 100% perfect food choices, 100% of the time. But I am moving as much as my body will allow.

Annie - I'm so glad you're taking time off from both jobs! You so deserve it!! I wish you lived a bit closer so we could hang out together during your vacay. Good for you on getting so much gardening/yard work done. I need to weed and fertilise my plants.

Ceejay - Are you enjoying the new rocker/recliner? I hope your sinuses are doing better today.

Shad - Sorry that your training sessions are so awful and the management is even worse. What a total jerk! I hope that the systems and management attitude improve.

Mel - So great to hear from you!! Please, please, please don't overdo it with all the cleaning. How inconsiderate of someone to ask something of you at 10:30 pm. Sheesh! Don't they get it that you're still recuperating?! Maybe you need to remember that too, young lady. As long as you're having pain, you should take it easy.

Happy - Your California memories are so lovely. Bummer that you can't figure out why you don't sleep soundly. Remember it won't be long until you have the gentle sounds of the northwoods to sing you to sleep, and you can sleep in. I'm impressed at all the packing you're accomplishing. I can imagine how this week will be rush rush rush with getting work tied up, and then doing as much packing as possible at home, along with trip preparations. Glad to hear the bathroom and painting projects are coming together.

to Laura and Ellen!

We're supposed to get bad storms today...but hopefully no tornados. I'm hoping to go to the gym this afternoon, but if the storms are really bad, I'll work out at home with the Wii Fit instead.

Love and hugs,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:35 AM   #178  

Mel
So good to see you back--don't over do. That was very inconsiderate of the senior that told you to call and have the car removed at 10 3.0 p.m. They must think you are 100% back to work since you've been going downstairs.

Happy
I fully understand about all this packing you are having to endure. It will be worth it. Try to spend some time with mom.

Michelle
I'm proud of you at how well you are doing. on those pounds lost.

Shad
How long do you have at Mackay? Hope you get the kink's worked out of the computer.

----
Last night I decided that it was time to get back into the swing of things. I stopped by Sonic Drive In and got a foot long cheese coney. It sat on my stomach all night long. Today I've packed healthy food. Also last night rode the stamina bike for 3 miles. It took me a little over 10 minutes. I was traveling at 14 to 15 miles per hour. It's going to take a while to build my stamina back.
I do have a doctor's appointment Thursday for blood work. Maybe he'll give me my thyorid meds back. I've started taking a B12 on a daily basis and that's helping.

Last edited by ceejay52; 06-27-2011 at 10:36 AM.
Old 06-27-2011, 11:21 AM   #179  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Ceejay - to you for packing healthy food and for riding the bike last night!! You were pedaling at a pretty good pace! Glad to hear the B12 is helping. It helps me a lot too. I hope the blood work turns out okay. As for the Sonic cheese coney dog...I'm a sucker for their chili cheese coney dogs, as well as their chili cheese fries. Luckily, the closest Sonic is roughly 30 minutes from work and an hour from home, so it's easy for me to avoid the temptation.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:22 PM   #180  
Happy September

I WAS DOWNSTAIRS FOR A LITTLE WHILE. THE OLD GENT FROM INDIA IS BACK AND HE IS SICK. LOTS OF SAD NEWS BUT I COULDN'T NOT GO DOWN AND SPEND SOME TIME WITH HIM. THIS IS PROBABLY HIS LAST VISIT HERE IN THE USA. WE HAD A GOOD CHAT AND LAUGHS. LOTS OF OLD MEMORIES. WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER OVER 15 YEARS I THINK. ANYWAY....

I JUST WENT BACK A COUPLE OF PAGES AND READ A FEW POSTS.

FIRST....DON'T BUY ANYTHING ELSE!! I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED AND OR CAN USE. THE THOUGHTS WERE VERY SWEET BUT I AM SURE I AM ON THE RECOVERY ROAD. IT MAY END UP WITH EITHER AN APPENDIX OP OR I HAVE A BLOCKAGE IN THE INTESTINE THAT EVERYONE MISSED. ONE DAY I WILL GET A PROPER DIAGNOSIS. BUT FOR NOW ALL INFECRTONS ARE CLEARED UP, THE SKIN IS CLEARED UP, THE EYES TOO AND I ALMOST FEEL LIKE MY OLD SELF EXCEPT FOR THE SIDE PAIN. THANK YOU ANYWAY

ANNIE....I AM SO SORRY THAT DAVE IS A FOOKING AZZHOLE. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN LISTEN TO SOMETHING HE SAID. I KNOW IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE BUT S C R E W HIM....NOT LITERALLY OF COURSE IF I GOT HUNG FOR EVERY MEAN THING I SAID IN PRIVATE....I'D BE LONG DEAD BY NOW. I AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR YOU'RE TAKING TIME OFF FROM BOTH JOBS YOU NEED A BREAK AND SOME TIME FOR YOURSELF. BEEN BURNING THE CANDLE AT BOTH ENDS WITH THESE 2 JOBS AND HAVE NO SUPPORT OR FINANCES FROM A PARTNER. I AM PROUD OF YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE TO HELP YOURSELF AND THE KIDS AND DAD ETC!!! GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK FOR ME AND A HUG MY POOPY SISTER.

MICHELLE....NO ZUMBA WHILE CLEANING!! I WILL HAVE TO GO THERE AND SMACK YOU IN THE HEAD. CONGRATS ON THE DESIGN LAYOUT (I THINK THAT WAS WHAT I READ...SHOULD HAVE TAKEN NOTES) I AM GLAD YOU CAN ADD EXERCISES ON AND HOPE THE BACK WILL BE FRIENDS WITH IT HOW IS THE DMIL FEELING NOW? ARE YOU AND SHE ALL HEALED UP AND READY FOR THE SUMMER HEAT & FUN TIMES?????

CEEJAY....HOWS THE NEW RECLINER CHAIR??? ARE THE SHELVES STILL HANGIN ON THE WALL??? OR DID YOU GET THE BRACKETS!! LOL WILL YOU BE POSTING FROM HOME FROM NOW ON AND ARE THERE NOSY PEOPLE AT WORK THAT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING?? REMEMBER TO ERASE YOUR HISTORY ON THEIR PC!!! I HAD TO STOP USING THE PC DOWNSTAIRS FOR THAT VERY REASON...AND NOW THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO USE IT FOR PERSONAL USE ANYHOW.

LAURA....CAN'T BELIEVE THE COPS AND THE FIRE PIT. I HAD NO IDEA THEY COUD USE IT FOR THAT PURPOSE. SHAME. GLAD YOU WENT OVER THERE AND SHE WAS "DONE".....THERE IS A HOUSE NEAR HERE AND THEY HAVE A HUGE BBQ....LATE AT NIGHT THEY USE WOOD AND SIT AROUND IT I THINK....NOT SURE WHAT THEY DO. EVEN WITH MY A/C ON I CAN SMELL SMOKE IN MY ROOM AND IT BOTHERS MY LUNGS. SO WHEN YOU MOVE OUT INTO THE COUNTRY TAKE ME WITH YOU!!

HAPPY.....I WAS THINKING OF JOHN DENVER THE OTHER DAY AND WATCH HIS CHRISTMAS MOVE "THE CHRISTMAS GIFT". I THINK THAT'S THE TITLE. ANYWAY, ONE DAY I WILL GOOGLE IT AND SEE IF THEY STILL SELL IT AND GET IT. I MISS HIM EVEN THO HE WAS A BIT DESTRUCTIVE IN HIS NATURE TO HIMSELF. POOR SOD. HOPE THE PACKING GOES WELL AND THE MAN CAVE WILL BE FILLED TO THE BRIM!!!!

SHAD...POOR YOU WITH THESE GUYS TO DEAL WITH. SEND THEM TO ME....I AM MBEGINNING TO FEEL BETTER CAUSE JOHN SAID I MUST BE GETTING WELL CAUSE I WAS GIVING ALREADY OUT ORDERS TODAY!! ONCE A QUEEN....ALWAYS A QUEEN

ELLEN....HOPE YOU ARE DOING OK AND THE MEDS STILL ARE WORKING. HOW IS THE SUMMER GOING WITH THE KIDS ALL HOME NOW???? HANG ON TO YOUR SANITY TILL SEPTEMBER!! I WAS CHATTING TO FRIENDS IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM AND THOUGHT OF YOU AND MY MT WASHMORE. WE WILL FOREVER BE DOING WASH TOGETHER!!

Last edited by MELODY525; 06-27-2011 at 12:49 PM.