Old 05-12-2011, 07:16 AM   #106  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Shoot - could have sworn that I posted yesterday at lunch.

Out the door early this morning - boob squish and bone density test.

Will check back later.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:30 AM   #107  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GOOD MORNINNG
I AM GOING OUT EARLY AND HAVING A CHAT WITH THE MAINT. MEN. THEY LIKE SITTING AROUND IN THE MORNING OUTSIDE AND HAVING THEIR COFFEE. I WANT TO GET OUT AS MUCH AS I CAN. BAQD WEATHER IS HEADING OUR WAY AND MAY LAST A WEEK. NOT FUN.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY.

HAPPY.....GOOD LUCK WITH THE DRS APPT.

LAURA...I LOVE LILACS. ONE OF MY OLD TIME FAVORITES. WHEN I WAS YOUNG WE HAD HUGE BUSHES AND MY GRAM CUT & FILLED TEH WHOLE HOUWE WITH THEM. ENJOY THE WALK AGAIN OF YOU GO. TAKE A SNIFF FROM ME. AS FOR ZYRTEC....I TAKE IT ABOUT 2-4 PM. THIS WAY I CAN FUNCTION DURING THE DAY AND SLEEP AT NIGHT. I ALSO DO NOT TAKE THE "D" KIND OF ANY DRUG. YOU CAN ALSO BITE OR CUT THE PILL IN HALF. CHILDREN'S DOSAGE IS 5 NOT TTHE 10 WE TAKE.

SHAD...VEGGIES SOUND GOOD AND HAD A GOOD LAUGH AT THE DS AND THE TEMPS!!

CEEJAY....WE CAN BE THE FLABBY "WINGS" CHICKS OF THE WORLD!!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:02 AM   #108  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning Everyone.......

Got my nails done last night, got home around 7pm. Then all I did was a load of wash, and broomed of the front porch and back patio, sidewalk and drive from the prior day grass cutting....that's it, hit the rack then woke up around 2 am with a migraine headache and bathroom issues....took some Execedrine Migraine, finally fell back asleep at 4:30 and didn't get up for work until 6 rather than 5. Was an hour late to work, but headache is gone and so are all the issues....feeling much better...had a grapefruit, 6 peel/eat shrimp and a yogurt for breakie. It all just sounded good, and no I am not preggers but trying to help Sam out...lol.

Tonight, most all that got laid off from here last summer are meeting at TGIFridays for adult beverages and appetizers...I am not staying long nor drinking much, maybe one, as it is a work night and I will need to get home to let HB out. Sissy said she would stop by the house on her way home and let her out, but I kind of like having that as an excuse to get home. I am such a wussy.

I am taking next Monday off Humana as baby boy soldier is coming home Sunday evening after guard and taking me to dinner then staying all night. Then I am taking Friday off as one of MELLIE's cable dudes is coming to hook up AT&T uverse. Right now I have Dish Network and it is getting so expensive for the basics that with my internet through AT&T already and adding uverse I will save 45-50 bucks a month. I am looking forward to that savings. Then my health insurance will go down in July, even tho premiums are going up a tiny bit, as I am dropping Samantha off my plan. She is getting her own due to the babe and 26 is the cut off, she will be 26 in November. So that will be about a 45-50 buck savings a month also. Keep up with all this savings, who knows, maybe I can quit CVS...NOT.

Laura...you might try this on the allergy meds...my MD suggested taking my Claritin only every other day as I was having sleepy issues and dry nose issues to the point my nose would bleed. Since switching to every other day, my allergies are still mostly under control and no more sleepy/dry nose issues. Just a suggestion...

Chelle...Good for you on the walk...see baby steps and the hurt is not as bad. You will get there...I guess the key word for you right now is PATIENCE baby. Sometimes (most of the time) patience is what I have very little of... Sent you some more reading material...it is going to slow up on shipments as our excess supplies are depleting....soon as all have read everything else, I will ship more. Let me know if you are tired of getting them.

Shaddie...your veggie garden sounds yummy and wish you could ship me some. I am just starting to get my garden area ready for planting. I am moving my tomatos to another area of the yard then switching up where I plant everything else...Farmer Annie...lol

MELLIE...sometimes our lives are much smoother when we stay out of everyone elses drama...especially at the office..you also seem to be in a much brighter mood now that you have made this about MELLIE and feeling better rather than worrying about the office...Kudos to you!! My fingers are still achy but better. My right hand is a bit swollen due to smashing it between the door and water cooler in the breakroom. It actually looks worse than it is...but not pain free.

Ceejay...good for you on the bike ride...boo on the leg and ankle pain. You can buy potassium over the counter, maybe get some and take if for a while to see if it help.

Happy..good luck with the boobie squish and bone density test...I past both of mine with flying colors a few months back...sending you some good vibes for great results...hugs.

Ellen...how are you feeling these days? Getting over the cold? How are the kidlets? All healthy? Don't work too hard. Hugs

I need to get busy...it is 10 am and I have not done a stinkin' thing except eat breakfast and post...hahahahaha Must be an ANNIE day....

Have a marvelous day all..

Loves and hugs
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:50 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Popping in to say hello. I've been up at my regular time this morning. But I have most of the work done. I'm waiting for the sheet's to dry so I can make the bed.

Annie
Good suggestion about taking the allergy med every other day. I'm using a saline solution to help keep my nose moistened. I have prescribed potassium but I am not good at taking it all the time.

Mel
It's nice right now outside. I cleaned and washed the car yesterday and got plenty of sunshine. Enjoy your visit with the guys.

Happy
I need to schedule those things also plus a trip to the gyn. Ugh.

I'm pleased with my weigh in this morning. I weighed 190.8. I'm almost to my first goal of 190. It's taken me a while to do this.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:54 AM   #110  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies -

I'm still on an endorphin high from last night's water aerobic class. I got an excellent hour long workout and no back pain. My legs and arms are a little sore this morning, but not too bad. I'm hoping to be able to take a short break today so I can take a 10 or 15 minute walk. I'm working from home this afternoon, and taking Mischief to the vet right after work to get her blood levels tested.

Mel - Bummer that there's so much tension, unrest and spitefulness in the office. But I totally understand what you mean about pain helping to keep things in perspective and distracting us from unnecessary B.S. I'm so sorry to hear about all the drama in Richie's family. I'll keep Richie and Jen in my prayers that things work out for a wonderful summer. Did you have a nice chat with the maintenance men?

Laura - Like you, I've got a messy workspace from juggling lots of projects. Glad to hear you slept better...maybe Zyrtec in the evening would be better for you. I love lily of the valley. We have a bed of them in front of the house. I also really like lilacs. We have two bushes in the backyard...one has lovely blooms, the other gets too much shade, so we really should move it. Hope you have fun at the circuit class tonight.

Shad - Too funny about DS2 complaints about the weather. The temps you're having are perfect. I would love it if we could have that kind of weather year round. Not too hot during the day and cool nights for sleeping. Heck, here in WI when we get our first 50 degree temps, nearly everyone starts wearing shorts and t-shirts. 50 degrees may feel a little chilly to some...but after you've had 6+ months of below freezing and often below zero temps, 50 degrees feels downright tropical! Glad to hear your herb and veg garden is coming along well. How awesome to have a great view of 4 planets and skylab! Have fun with your BOM's.

Ceejay - My arms used to be pretty tone and well defined also - even as recently as 6-12 months ago. Good for you for doing 15 min. on the bike, plus all the walking you do at work. on the terrific weigh in!! I'm so happy for you!!

Happy - Good luck with the boob squish and the bone density test.

Annie - That's "all you did" after 7 pm? You accomplished plenty of stuff for your night off. I'm glad the headache and other issues are gone. It'll be nice to see your former co-workers. Good for you for taking Friday and Monday off! Great news about the bills going down! Thanks for the encouragement about the baby steps. I have a hard time being patient. Thanks for sending more reading material! DMIL and I never get tired of it. I'll let you know when the box arrives. I'm going to send you $$ for the shipping though...this has to be getting expensive! Sorry to hear about your hand getting smashed. Wishing you a great rest of the day! It's your "Friday" right? Enjoy!

Here's to a wonderful day for all us Worldlies, including Worldly Fat Chick!

Lots of love and many hugs,

Last edited by diyana; 05-12-2011 at 10:55 AM.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 01:22 PM   #111  
Annie - Indiana

Chelle...no worries on the $$..forget about it. No I am talking Monday and Friday of next week....in my mind, every day is Friday...lol
Old 05-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #112  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

I AM POPPING IN NOW BECAUSE I NEED TOMORROW FOR YET ANOTHER GOVT INSPECTION OF MY "HIG PAYING JOB" AND ABOUT 5-10 LBS OF PAPERWORK NEED TO GET SENT DOWN TO ANOTHER TOWN.
I GOT MY PAPERWORK ALL SORTED BUT NEED TO GET THE STUFF FROM THE OFFICE AND THEN SIT AND WAIT FOR A CALLBACK DOWN THERE TO THE BOSS.
MY FRIEND ASKED...DIDN'T WE JUST GO THRU THIS WITH YOU??
THINGS WITH THE GOVT AGENCIES WILL ONLY GET HARDER AND MORE COMPLICATED AS THEY TRY AND AXE AS MANY PEOPLE AS THEY CAN OFF THE PLANS. NEAR THANKSGIVING THEY WILL BE INVESTIGATING OUR MEDICAL INSURANCE AGAIN AND TRY AND FORCE US INTO AN HMO. MY DR FOUGHT FOR US THE LAST TIME AND WON BUT NOT SO SURE THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN THIS TIME. WE'LL SEE. ANYWAY...NOT GONNA WORRY ABOUT IT AS WHAT WILL VBE WILL BE.

I WAS OUT ALMOST ALL DAY AND NOW TOOK A SHOWER TO GET THE POLLEN OFF AND NEW JAMMIES ON. LOTS OF SINUS MEDS AND SOME DINNER AND TV ARE NEXT.
I WON'T CHAT WITH YOU TILL THE WEEKEND SO HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW

ANNIE...MY HAND HURT JUST THINKING OF YOU SMASHING YOURS. OUCH!!!! WISH YOU COULD CUT CORNERS AND HAVE LESS TO PAY OUT SO YOU COULD QUIT. I THINK ABOUT YOU A LOT HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH THE BB AND ENJOY THE TIME TOGETHER. I HAD STRAWBERRIES AND CHOCOLATE AFGTER I ATE A CHEESE & PICKLE SANDWICH....TELL SAM WE BOTH HAVE HER COVERED

CEEJAY.....CONGRATULATIONS ON the 190.8!! THAT'S GREAT NEWS. ENJOY YOUR TIME OFF. AND HOPE YOU STAY DRY DOWN THERE!!!!

MICHELLE....GLAD YOU FEEL OK AFTER THE EXERCISE. HOPEFULLY YOU WILL HAVE MORE DAYS AND WEEKS LIKE THAT IN THE FUTURE!! FINGERS CROSSED FOR THE DOGGIE BLOOD TESTS;crossed: HOPE THE MEDS WORK ON MISCHIEF. SENDING A GOOD THOUGHT OUT TO BOTH OF YOU.

MICHELLE.....

Last edited by MELODY525; 05-12-2011 at 04:19 PM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:13 PM   #113  

Hello all. Didn't have time to post or read today at all. Tomorrow will probably be busy as well. Sorry for no personals again!

Woke up just before 4 am this morning with thunderstorms. Didn't really get back to sleep - I kept waking up. In between I was having more strange dreams. Can I please have some undisturbed sleep tonight? Hitting the wall right about now, or I will be when I'm just sitting on the train. I needed that two hours of sleep I was shorted!

Getting ready to leave the office in a few minutes. Tonight's the circuit class.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:58 PM   #114  
Annie - Indiana

Samantha and bestie, Courtney with blonde hair...Sam actually has blondish hair....

Baby boy and baby girl...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sam and court1.JPG (28.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg babies1.JPG (31.1 KB, 7 views)
Old 05-12-2011, 08:07 PM   #115  
Annie - Indiana

Default Nephew's House in Kentucky

House and view from upstairs family room....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nephews house2.JPG (36.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg View from upstairs1.JPG (32.7 KB, 7 views)
Old 05-12-2011, 08:09 PM   #116  
Annie - Indiana

The long road on the view from the upstairs family room is my nephew's driveway to his house....awesome
Old 05-12-2011, 09:08 PM   #117  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Nice house, nice pics Annie.

Don't have time to post much today. I honestly believe that they would give me another computer and keyboard for my toes if they thought it would help.
Don't need help, just ask them to stop #$%^&*() changing things.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:09 PM   #118  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Better do something about those challenge figures too. Aaaahhhhrrrgggg
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:17 PM   #119  
Annie - Indiana

Shaddie....d*mn B*st*rds...don't they know who they are messing with...quit changing things up. Hope they see it YOUR way SOON!! Hugs sista!!
Old 05-13-2011, 08:15 AM   #120  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning ladies,

Storms woke me up early too. So much for going to bed earlier and trying to get some extra sleep. So I join you in the sleep camps today.

Shad - sounds like the story of your life - hurry, hurry and make miracles happen. Throwing longer hours at the project at the end does not make up for lost time and just gets the troops (you) frustrated. Good luck with that.

Annie - I second the nice pics. Your nephew's house is gorgeous and that driveway -whoa - what an incredible view. When are you going to visit?

Laura - when you figure out how to get an undisturbed sleep, clue me in. I have tried it all this week to no avail. Hope you can get through the day - at least you can sleep in tomorrow. Oh and loved your pictures too - you're a cutie!

Mel - I hope you don't get scrutinized with the cut backs. Of course people like you will be under a microscope while others just get passed by. The cheaters will prevail. Down here it's a big thing to have a temporary handicapped card in your car. At least 98 percent of the cars that have them are driven by YOUNG (remarkably fit) black girls. And that's a fact. I can only hope that God teaches them what it's like to really be handicapped and need one. Anyway I hope you get your paperwork filled out and escape the ax. Will be sending you good wishes

Michelle - glad you got to work out for an hour. I'm sure that made you feel alot better. Can't you do some sitting arm work with light weights for toning the arms? I can see where they wouldn't want you doing bench presses or squats.

Ceejay - congrats on getting a good number on the scale. Keep up the good work!

Hi Ellen

Ok, I'd better get rolling here. See yahs
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote