Exercise More 0 0%
One Or More Of The Above 4 44.44%
I Don't Make New Year's Resolutions 1 11.11%
I Make New Year's Resolutions But Can Never Keep Them 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2003, 03:50 PM   #16  
Losing it!

Ramona: I am sorry to hear about the accident. Thank goodness that the owners were gone and that your son escaped with minor injuries. I know at this time your wondering how much more you can take.... things could of been much worse. I will be thinking of you over the next few days and your family is in my prayers!!!!
Old 01-02-2003, 03:56 PM   #17  

Hi

I'm taking a break from cleaning,washing curtains and knocking down cob webs!!

Ramona..........I'm so sorry to hear about your Son's wreck.I'm just so happy that no one was hurt seriously.Bless your heart!! Hey.....Wasn't the accident BEFORE the New Year? You AREN'T going to have a bad Year!!! Think positive! I just know that this will be a good Year for you! Also, I'll keep your friends Mom in my prayers.

Gayle......... I cook the black eye peas just like Jennelle does! Yum -Yum!!

This will be short.Gotta finish cleaning.

I'm so depressed today.I weighed this mornin' and I'm back up to 180!!!! I feel so ugly and fat today. I WILL LOSE!!!!!!!!! Please give me your support and motivation!!!

Love You All.....
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Here's a FAT picture of me & Santa.I'm BIGGER then he is!!!!!
Old 01-02-2003, 05:18 PM   #18  

Sherry you are not the only one that gained weight this christmas season. I too and am not very happy about it. I will be the beached whale on the beach. Let's get this weight off together girl. You can lean on me. I know how you feel about feeling like a fat day. You look great on Santa' s knee. You know that we are the hardest on ourselves. How was your food choices today? I gave myself til today to smarten up and I have been doing good so far. For dinner I am having chicken ceasar salad with rye bread. For dessert I will have sugar free jello and one lemon tart. I had an orange for breakfast and a bowl of chili for lunch. That will put me at about 1000 calories for the day.

Ramona I am still thinking of you.

DEE
Old 01-02-2003, 05:35 PM   #19  

Sherry, I'd bet a million dollars that NO ONE could find a cobweb in your house!!!!!!! Girl, you are the queen of clean!

Thanks everyone for all of your support. I've been on the phone with claims adjusters all day. My oldest son left a few minutes ago for the airport. I am now in the process of trying to get all the tear streaked mascara off my face! LOL

Onward.......
Ramona
Old 01-02-2003, 06:07 PM   #20  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi girls

Today my hubby went back to work, he has been off since the day before Christmas. It was nice to be by myself and just do what I wanted to, which wasn't much of nothing...LOL. He also spend alot of money while he was off work, mainly a BIG screen TV.

Sherry....We all have FAT days. Please don't get depressed about a few pounds, like Dee said everyone gains some weight during the holidays. We just need to get busy with Curves and a good eating program. For me the best thing will to go back to work next Monday, hard to diet with so much food still in this house. BTW.....Why was Santa hugging you so close??LMAO!!!

Dee.....I loved the picture of you and your husband, you are a nice looking couple. Do you still have snow, they said we may get some tonight.

Ramona....I know it was so sad for you to say goodbye to your son today. We will all pray that he will be safe. Sorry about all your troubles from New year's Eve, so thankful no one was hurt.

Shelley...I'm sure you will get that 5 pounds off with no problem. Are you going to jog everyday? What eating program are you going to do?

Jennelle...How is the Body for Life going? I have thought of doing a new program but after awhile it's hard to change because I have already trained my brain another way....LOL.

Doni......What are your resolutions for the New year? Hope you are feeling better.

Ok...Where is all our other floozie friends?? This is a NEW YEAR for NEW starts!!! We miss you...please come back and we can do this together!!!!

Debbie
Old 01-02-2003, 06:33 PM   #21  

Debbie I only wish that we didn't have snow! It's gonna be here til march or april. Yuk.

Ramona how sad to see your son go. Was it the younger son that got in the accident? Is he the one with the DUI? Sorry I can't remember there names except the one with the DUI has Jay for his middle name. Hang in there things will work out.

DEE
Old 01-02-2003, 07:33 PM   #22  

Ramona-I am so sorry to hear about your son's accident. Thank god he only had minor injuries, and nobody was home. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Sherry-You look great in the picture!! Don't sell yourself short. You are doing great, and we all WILL tackle our weight problems together!!

Debbie-I am trying to jog everyday, but with vacation coming to an end, I'm not sure what I'll be doing. I am still basically doing WW, even though I haven't been journaling or counting points lately. Over at weightwatchers.com, on the Close to Goal board, we have a 25 mile challenge that I post on everyday. There are several of us over there that try to walk or run 25 miles per week. Since I started it up again, we have had quite a few people join in. I have already gone 28 miles this week, so I'm doing pretty good!!

Dee- Good for you on your eating today!!

I am really starting to stress out over this Bat Mitzvah. It is 1 week from Saturday, and I am up to 130 people attending. I was over with my parents all day buying food and stuff for it. I will be so happy when Jan. 12 comes around, because it will all be over with!! I am having to jog eveyday right now just to keep what little sanity I have left!! I only wish I had next week off from work, too--but it's back to work on Tuesday. I will be taking Friday off though to decorate the Temple and get everything ready.

Have a great night!
Old 01-02-2003, 08:29 PM   #23  

Shelley you will do wonderful. I bet that you are the perfect hostess. I have never been to a Bat Mitzvah before but I heard that it is a very special celebration. I know that it must be a lot of planning and preparation for you. It will turn out fine. Any little thing that doesn't turn out, nobody will notice. It will only be you that will know. Hang in there.
Old 01-03-2003, 01:40 AM   #24  
Losing it!

Hey Sherry, did Santa have an elf in his pocket, or was he happy to see you????

Shelley: We are here for you!!! Try not to strss to much, I am sure it will be a wonderful celebration!!!!

Ramona: All I can say or do is: {{{{HUGS}}} Just know that we feel a little bit of the sadness that you are feeling and remember that we are here to voice your concerns to.

Not enough time to post individually, have a great evening!!!!
Old 01-03-2003, 10:36 AM   #25  

Guess what girls????

I am off to Puerto Vallarta on tuesday! Yipee!
I am going for two weeks. One with Larry's step mom. She is lots of fun, she is only 50.
Then the next week Larry is coming down to meet me.
Our hotel is only a 2 star but it is on the beach.
There are internet cafes so I will be checking up on you girls to make sure you behave.
Well I have to go pack but I will try to post later.

DEE
Old 01-03-2003, 10:58 AM   #26  

Wow Dee!! Lucky you!! Have a blast while you are there!!
Old 01-03-2003, 11:37 AM   #27  

Oh My Gosh Dee!!!!!!!! You Lucky,Lucky Girl!!!! I know you'll have a wonderful time!!!!!! Please try to post from the cafe!!! We'll miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Sherry
Old 01-03-2003, 12:05 PM   #28  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go To #77..............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread