The Canadian Victoria Day challenge - Everyone welcome

You're on Page 3 of 7
Go to
  • @ Josey- THAT.
  • LOL I forgot I was in this! Shame on me (guess I should add it to my signature).

When I weighed in last (on Sunday), I was at 269.8, so that would be a loss of 5.2lbs since I started this challenge! YAY!

Edit: Oh My Dog my head apparently isn't in the right place...lol it IS on my signature!
  • LOL, OhMyDogs. That is wonderful!!! Way to go!
  • Great loss, OhMyDogs! We can do this!

lovely signature btw. ;-)
  • Way to go guys!

I'm still stuck I suck <scowl> I haven't been disiplined enough with my eating and working out I guess.

But...

I'm signing up for a 10k race in August. I find I train better if I have something to aim for. Unfortunately until I actually commit and spend money it doesn't count in my mind. Maybe since I've told you guys and my husband I can make it count. Oh... I'll add it to my sig to! I know it always said "Going for 10" but if I put a date on it.... eh, eh... there... see!
  • I was stuck to but the scale says i'm at a new low !!!184.2 now to get out of these 180's
  • That's great, Izza!!!!
  • Two pounds down. It is great but I think I am slowing down. Good thing I have a decent head start ;-)
  • whoo-hoo, Josey!

Tomorrow is WI day tomorrow. Hoping for 198.4 or less, lol! I didn't track or exercise at all over the last weekend. Overdid it a bit at a friend's birthday party on Saturday and went a little crazy with the malt eggs and other candies. At least I did 30 minutes on the elliptical today!
  • Quote: whoo-hoo, Josey!

Tomorrow is WI day tomorrow. Hoping for 198.4 or less, lol! I didn't track or exercise at all over the last weekend. Overdid it a bit at a friend's birthday party on Saturday and went a little crazy with the malt eggs and other candies. At least I did 30 minutes on the elliptical today!
    How did it go, amandie?

I was not tracking Sunday and I might regret that next weekend when I weigh in. I didn't feel great yesterday. But I got some pilates done and I am sure sore today!
  • Nice, I've always wanted to try pilates!

198.8- about .6lb loss. I'm happy I didn't gain or maintain, lol. Definitely getting back on track today with tracking and exercise. Gonna do Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred video today along with 30-45 minutes of elliptical training with 6.5lb weighted vest.
  • I want to join in this challenge! I haven't had my 1st WI yet, so I'll use my weight from my starting date (April 20)

Victoria Day (May 23) Challenge
    Start: 169
    Goal: 149!
  • I'm hoping to lose 20 lbs altogether by May long weekend.. Just a little bit more than 10lbs to go from this point on..

WI #1(Beg.): 171lb
    WI #2: 166lb
    WI #3: 164lb
    WI #4 is on Thursday...
    By WI #7 I hope to be 150lbs!!

• Quote: I want to join in this challenge! I haven't had my 1st WI yet, so I'll use my weight from my starting date (April 20)

Victoria Day (May 23) Challenge
    Start: 169
    Goal: 149!
    Heyy we have practically the same stats and same goal! we can do it!!
  • Just found this post...HELLO fellow Canadians!
    I started IP on April 11/11 and weigh in every Monday morning. So far I am down 7 pounds exactly.
    My May long weekend goal would to be in the "ONE-derful club so I have a big challenge ahead of me
    Start 220.6
    Current 212.6
    GOAL 199.9
    I can do it!! and I can't wait to get my ticker