The Canadian Victoria Day challenge - Everyone welcome

You're on Page 2 of 7
Go to
  • Whoo-oo!! 1lb lost when weighed in at 203.4 this am and it puts me at my first 10%!
  • Oh wow.. I am not doing well at this at all! I've been hovering between 148-150 for the past few months... hoping this challenge would kick my butt in gear. Weighed myself this morning... 148. I've got a lot of work to do.

But.... Congrats amandie!
  • amandie - a pound is a pound. Well done!

Aunty Jam - you did a good job too! You are on the lowest point of the range. How would 150 lbs feel? I am sure it will go down now! Keep going!

I had a stall this week. Not happy at all about it. But I know what went wrong so I hope I can fix it. Too much fruit doesn't work even when it is point free. I changed the rules and now I can have one for free per day but count all the others (I am talking WW)
  • Thanks ladies!

Josey- I'm honestly afraid to do the PointsPlus program- too many complaints of people fighting the same few lbs so I'm staying with momentum for now. Hopefully next week will be better for you!

AuntyJam- don't sell yourself short! you maintained! you've done a great job so far!
  • Aw gee shucks... thanks, you guys are swell!

I've signed up for a series of 5k races with a co-worker of mine. Once a week every wednesday... that ought to help out eh!
  • Woohoo! After a stall last week, i dropped almost 5 lbs. Yeahh!
  • Whoo-hoo!!!! That's awesome, Josey!!!!! Tomorrow is official weigh-in. Hoping it's 200 or less!
  • Thanks!

I'll keep my fingers crossed!!
  • Just saw your post about the series of 5k races, Aunty Jam- wow, good luck!!!!!
  • amandie, how did your weigh in go? Still keeping my fingers crossed ;-)
  • I am grinning from ear to ear! Ready?.... 199.4! that is 4lbs from last week. Whoo-hoo!!!
  • I'm in!
    Start April 18 @ 279
    Goal by May 23 = 269

Amandie: Way to go! Onederland Express!
  • @amandie HOLY!!!! Congrats!!! And in such a short time. That is really something!
  • Josey- thank you!!! I think last week, I was bloated and did not drink much water as usual because I was expecting to see 201-202 so it's not a true 4lb loss, if you know what I mean? Very nice surprise this morning.

Hi, Laura! Welcome and thank you!!!
  • Exactly the same happend to me! I went from a stall to 4.8lbs loss. Catching up I guess!