3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Weight Loss Buddies IX

Old 01-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #436

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies, I'm in Alabama. The weather is awesome and its really gonna suck to go back to cold Michigan. Eating is OK, I'm maintaining my weight but haven't worked out here. Just enjoying the hot tub a lot:-) hope you are all good.

Minigoal:Get to 169 to be "overweight" BMI-wise
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:17 PM   #437

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

keller - how fun to know he's a boy! too fun

aj - how are things going for you?

burgundy - warm weather and a hot tub sounds great this time of year. Hope you're having fun with your family.

I have my friends' dog staying with me so I've been getting in some good walks but am having a hard time sticking to my eating plan. *sigh*

Hope you all are doing well...
Old 01-18-2012, 06:30 PM   #438

Where is everyone?? We are on our way back to Michigan. I ate what I wanted on vacation and know I am up some. Gonna get back on plan, have to get groceries Friday!!!!! I'm scared to get on the scale.

Old 01-22-2012, 12:11 AM   #439

S/C/G: 290/272/165

Height: 5'7.5

I gained six pounds this past week! I don't get it because i'm not eating anymore or differently than I have since i got pregnant and I try to walk 20 minutes a day at least.

Planning on paying for a private 3d ultraound. Gonna book the appointment on monday for about 3 weeks from now. Hoping he isn't butt up the whole time again. I really want to see his face. I figured out fun-dip really makes him kick so i'll be eating some sugar on the way to the place(about 70 minutes away from where we live) in hopes that he gets moving!

DF has agreed to join me on a weight loss journey. He wants to start now but he sees me struggle to see the scale go up and not be able to do much about it so he's waiting 3 months until A is here and we can do it togehter.

Burgandy- Brave it, hop on the scale and get right back to your plan! I dread grocery shopping because everything is sooo tempting. =/ Hope your vaca was great. Jealous of the hot tub. I've been in a couple times since finding out. Doc says its okay as long as it's not over 101 degrees but now he likes to kick like he doesn't like it when I get in so I quit.

Dancer and Aj- How are you ladies doing?

Andrece Keaton was born on May 8th, 2012
keller237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:48 PM   #440

Oh my, I have been eating horribly and am up 8 lbs. I have to get back on track, this is ridiculous

Old 02-08-2012, 07:55 PM   #441

You can do it Burgandy! Just put your mind to it.

I can't wait til baby boy is here so I can join back in on the exercising and eating better.

Old 02-16-2012, 11:16 PM   #442

Thanks Keller, I'm really trying now. Refocused and ready to lose. Are you ready for the arrival of your little one. You're getting close

Old 02-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #443

We move in 3 weeks when we'll start setting up the nursery. But my body is ready for him to be here! He's measuring a bit big so we're hopeful. A little less then 11 weeks until my due date. It's coming quickly.

Old 02-26-2012, 12:03 AM   #444
aka Vicky

S/C/G: 275/Ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Hi Ladies,

Yes, I have been MIA again. This pregnancy is kicking my butt! I'm 25 weeks right now, and for those of you who aren't on FB with me - we are having twin girls! Yep, we'll have 3 little girls in the house. We do know that they are fraternal.

Keller, I love the ultrasounds! I have to have one every 4 weeks, since I'm considered high risk since I'm having 2. I had my first 3D ultrasound last week, very cool. Didn't know they were going to do it until they pulled the image on the screen. With the 3D, we were able to see that they do look completely different. One has my nose, the other, my hubby's.

So, the docs are being super cautious with me. I'm not officially on bedrest yet, but the docs are telling me to be lazy. No more shopping and walking around for long periods of time, I can't lift weights with my arms, nada. it's weird not being able to do anything - which is what got me in the weight problem to begin with.

I now know what the contestants on the Biggest Loser go through, as I'm packing on the pounds with 2, I feel my back hurting as my # goes up on the scale. I'm 25 weeks, but I'm measuring 31 (if I were only having 1). I've gained almost 30 pounds, but I know it's the babies...my stomach is huge!

I'll be full force with you ladies this summer, after I'm cleared by the doc. I have the summer off for maternity leave, so I'll be starting with walking the twins around the neighborhood.

Burgundy: You can get back on track! You are amazing and have done amazing!

Long Term Goal

One for every 5 lbs lost:

MaddiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:16 AM   #445

Vicky-im so happy for you. Can't wait to see pics of the girls.

I don't know what's up with me. I have to find something that works and stick to it. I'm hanging around 192/193. I never wanted to see the 190s ever again.

Old 03-06-2012, 12:30 AM   #446

So tired of being pregnant and not being able to work out. It really sucks!

Burgandy- You can do it. Get back on the workout dvds! Get out for a walk or a swim! Just do SOMETHING!

Maddismom- We tried for a 3d ultrasound at the doctors at 22 weeks but all he would show was his butt so we paid for a private one at 28 weeks. Baby boy has my chin but thats it. Everything else is his dads. How he stretches and sleeps is exactly like his daddy too! I feel you with not doing anything. I'm not on bedrest, though my docotr also tells me i should be doing minimal. I have SPD/Pelvic Girdle Pain and can't even walk half the time. It only gets worse as he gets bigger and I just want his here NOW. We did most of the shopping online for big stuff and got a ton of clothes after we found out. Now that i'm in even more pain, I have no interest of doing anything- including shopping. =/

Old 04-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #447

Over a month and no posts on here? DANG! Is everybody that busy?

Burgandy- How are you doing?

Maddiesmom- How is the pregnancy going?

Dancer- How have you been? haven't heard from you in a few months.

I'm officially full term at 37 weeks and ready to give birth anyday now. He's in position and ready too. Just waiting for labor to start or the go ahead for induction. Doctor thinks he's gonna be a big boy- i'm a bit scared he'll be TOO big and have to be delivered by C section.

Sooo ready to jump back on the bandwagon. I've gained just over 22 pounds now so not bad for full term but its still getting to me. =/

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.