Old 06-04-2011, 08:23 PM   #151  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Ferumbras : Yeah I'm moving to, the 1st of July officially! The mover have been hired for a while, my bf wanted us to do it ourself but it was a big ''FREAKING NOOO'' And exactly, it's easier when he's not around. But he'll definetily be needed when I'll need to moove heavy stuff
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:35 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

Same day as me too, lol. Where are you guys off to?

First time I used a mover was last year. Never going back!!
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:10 AM   #153  

Actually, we're just going to the opposite side of the town we live in right now lol Right now we're living in a 30 appartments-building and we're kind sick of it. We're renting a small house

Are you moving far from where you are right now?
Old 06-05-2011, 11:29 AM   #154  

Turbo: All the way from the West Coast to the East Coast.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:53 PM   #155  

Shameless plug: New progress pics are up on my blog!
Old 06-05-2011, 08:47 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Ferumbras-you look great. I want to lose weight as fast as you.

We are on the road, still in Michigan. My 7 year old niece is ready for me to get there. I cant wait. Dropped the dogs off at the kennel this evening, now relaxing at the motel. I didnt get a work out in yet and ate crappy. I need to do something before bed.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:53 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 228/196/160

Height: 5' 8.5"

Hey all! I had a busy busy weekend wiped me out I was in bed by 9:30/10:00 everynight! We had baseball, got in a great run with one of our dogs, went fishing, took the dogs to the dog park & had out first fire of the season Stayed OP all weekend got in lots of acitivities & a bit too much sun my forehead is a tiny bit red The run of saturday killed my knees ouch!! Some how the scale was up a couple pounds today but I'm sure it'll go away fast, the plan is lots of aqua the next couple days, invest in a hat & keep my butt in gear!

I wouldn't stress too much Burgundy getting in workouts while travelling is really hard! Besides if your 7 year old niece is anything like my 7 year old son your in for lots of running around once you get there Enjoy yourself!

Great job Fer those pics are awesome! That is so exciting you must be so pleased You've got to be working your alterations crew to death the way your loosing

@Turbo & Fer July 1st wow that's coming up fast! I agree movers are so much eaiser we used movers a few years ago when we moved it was a breeze! However they are really expensive here when we moved last year my husband just couldn't justify the $1100 it would cost since we only moved 5minutes away...I think he regrets it now haha
carvedmarmalade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:33 PM   #158  

Ferumbras : Great pictures!!! Seeing these results is an inspiration for all of us!!

carvedmarmelade : water is the solution to pretty much everything ahahah! Sounds like you had a great weekend!!!

I'm back at the lab this morning, with tones of exciting stuff to do! And LOOK! I got my TICKER! I know that bees & cheetah pattern don't match that much by I GOT IT! yay!
Old 06-06-2011, 01:37 PM   #159  

Turbo: Thank you and I love your ticker combination, lol!

carved: What a fantastic weekend. As for hiring the movers, since the move is due a job, the cost is covered.

Burgundy: I know how you feel about trying to work out while away. My husband and I are going out of town tonight, so I stopped off at Target and finally bought a yoga mat so that I can still do my ab work while we're away. I'll also be bringing my weights and 30 DS -- hopefully I'll be good and use them!
Old 06-07-2011, 12:17 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

turbo - I think you get major points for a unique sense of style for your wild and crazy ticker!

fer - first of all - you are gorgeous! second of all - WTG on your great progress!

marmalade - bummer about the sunburn - definitely get a cute hat. I haven't found one that cooperates with my bangs fully but I'm always on the lookout.

burgundy - good luck sticking to plan while you're on the road - hope you can fit in a jog or two.

Had a great dinner earlier this week - google piri piri chicken at epicurious for the recipe if you're looking for a new spicy grilled chicken recipe. We skipped the glaze and just did the rest.

Hope you're all having a good day.
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:36 PM   #161  

S/C/G: 228/196/160

Height: 5' 8.5"

Dance finding a cute hat is easier said then done hey? What a pain I totally do not have a hat head or face either way they tend to look odd haha

Well found out something very important yesterday evening me not paying attention+2 dogs+1 squirl = trouble & ouch! Twisted my ankle a bit but it feels not too bad today. Going to try the elliptical soon and see if it holds out.
Also I'm sick boo! It was supposed to rain all week but so far it's been sunny totally not "I've got a cold" weather Othere then that the weeks still going good statrted slacking *again sigh* on logging food. Going to enter in all I can remember for the last couple days now then off to workout
Happy Tuesday!
carvedmarmalade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:44 PM   #162  

dancer: Thank you!

carved: Sorry to hear about your ankle. Hope it heals up quickly!

And thank you to everyone who commented on my new pics! Sometimes, it really is nice to revel in a little attention.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:45 PM   #163  

dancerindenver : yeah, key word is UNIQUE sense of style about the ticker ahaha! The piri piri chicken looks delicious! Great idea, thanx!!

carvedmarmalade : Ouch!!! I hope your ankle will get better soon!

If it can comfort you, I'm hurt too lol. I had a field hockey game last night and we're playing without gloves.. A guy just hit my stick with his, and one of my finger happened to be between them. Mean mean guy!!!!
Old 06-07-2011, 12:49 PM   #164  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Height: 5'3"

Hello Ladies. Can anyone join this "group" I sure could use some help and encouragement. Thanks. Tammhy
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:32 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

cajun - you are welcome to join! What kind of eating/exercise plan are you on?

marmalade - so sorry about the cold and the twisted ankle. There's always something making life just that little bit harder, right?

turbo - ouch! is wearing gloves an option?
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote