Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2001, 09:08 PM   #16  
Gym'll fix it!!

hi girls...glad to hear you're psyched up to do this...another 1lb gone..i was hoping for 2 to make my goal..but it's going.. thats the main thing..147lbs now and my next goal is to make 136lbs for easter..roll on summer i can't wait to get my 'new' kit on..or should i say kit off i have'nt been this weight since last year so once i get below this i will be on the home run..Phoebe i'm at home all the time and i can't drink the water..i've cut back now because i'm up all night...i just drink between 40-80ozs now.Cindi you'll look great in your suit..you keep at it.
cya later..cathy.
Old 02-20-2001, 06:03 PM   #17  
BYE! 2 my fat @ss 4 ever

Hellooooo... Phoebe heres a little incentive to get the H20 down the hatch~~~ For every 8oz. glass of COLD water you drink your body burns 5 calories. Also in my early water drinking days I would add a tad of lemmon juice to give it some zing. I had said a few weeks back that no one could even pay me to do stomach exercises after having my stomach cut 3 times this past year.... well yesterday I broke down & did a few and today I am here to say LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE A ONCE A WEEK THING!!!!! MAYBE!!!!!! Its not a bruised feeling it actually hurt my organs like a bladder burn feeling. All I did was 10 push throughs W/ a count to 10 hold on the last one. Well thats it for now have a good day! Cindi
Old 02-20-2001, 10:20 PM   #18  
Gym'll fix it!!

hi girls...cindi that sounds painful..not like the usual 'pain' that you would get from exercise..when was your last surgery? be careful that you don't hurt yourself its not worth it that much i am on a mini challenge at the moment to stay OP for 4 days..day 1 was a breeze hope the rest are the same...cya later..cathy.
Old 02-21-2001, 05:56 PM   #19  
BYE! 2 my fat @ss 4 ever

HI! Good morning... Well I didn't go to work Mon. cuz of the holliday, so told my boss I need the last day before spring break off, she told me "oh I can't let you do that I already have one out that day" I about died! "but we have tickets and... and..." Then about an hour later she worked it out! there was 1 more sub available! Then she went around and told everyone else they can't have the day off even if they say they have airline tickets. I would have let her know sooner but I didn't know. I continued to burn inside all day so when I got home from work I called the doctors office told them about doing JUST 10 push throughs & what I was feeling. The nurse proceeds to tell me "you will be 8 months post op at the end of this month, you are not completely healed in there" I went on to say "but I do this & this & this etc." Then she humored me by telling me " its really good that you want to do this but you need to give it more time to heal, 1 year post op is best before attempting stomach exercices and jogging". I was then concerned I had damaged something she assured me the burn in there is a bruise. So NO MORE! I was doing a mile on the bike in 20 minutes now I'm doing it in 17 minutes. I lost 3 pounds this week, NOTHING tastes as good as this feels!!! Remembering this feeling is the road to my goal weight. Well I have rambled on long enough today, have a good day! Cindi 165/146/???
Old 02-21-2001, 06:25 PM   #20  
BYE! 2 my fat @ss 4 ever

By the way what does OP stand for? I know it must mean being faithful to your weight loss but I can't figure out what the "O" & the "P" each stand for, but I believe I'm OP as well. I ??? my goal weight cuz right now its whenever my "jiggle" is gone!
Old 02-21-2001, 08:24 PM   #21  

Hi everyone!!! Feels like a Friday to me because I have the day off tomorrow!

Cindi, way to go on the 3 pounds, that is fantastic! You are right too, nothing feels as good as losing weight. If only I could remember that when I feel the need to eat something I shouldn't. I think OP means "on programme" or maybe "on points" as I see it a lot on the WW123 boards.

Cathy, Sandy, just wanted to say thanks for the continued support that this board gives me. I feel like I am really on a positive cycle right now.

Have a great day everyone, keep drinking that water!!

Phoebe
Old 02-21-2001, 10:57 PM   #22  
Gym'll fix it!!

hiya girls...glad to hear that you are o.k. cindi!!...OP means on points in my case...i am giving the pts system another whirl to see if i get results with that and great job with the weightloss phoebe even i'm excited that you are seeing your bf on saturday..i can't wait to hear if he notices your progress!! well..i am now one stone (14lbs cindi) less than i was after christmas and when i put it like that i feel like i am definitely making progress..i can't wait until the next one is gone...like you say nothing tastes as good as this feels...have a nice day...cathy.
Old 02-22-2001, 06:07 PM   #23  
BYE! 2 my fat @ss 4 ever

Good Morning... Cathy just remembering the "feeling" may very well get you through 8 days OP... I feel like I am (O)n the (R)ight (T)rack litterally! Mentally, Physically, Spiritually... Who knows you all might see me on the Oprah show someday..."REMEMBERING YOUR SPIRIT"... Well my kids are reminding me everyday about flying their so excited! I have 37 days before I'm off to test fate!! That is how I feel about it... I just hope we can get there and have fun first!! Ohhhh I know I shouldn't talk like that, I don't say it to the kids ofcourse but just wait until they see their mom having an alcoholic beverage on Z plane in the morning!!! I'm excited to hear about Phoebes BF day too!! Well gonna go do the day everyone make it a good one STAY OP CATHY!! REMEMBER NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIS FEELS Cindi
Old 02-22-2001, 10:39 PM   #24  
Gym'll fix it!!

morning girls...cindi have you flown before?? it sounds like you have and 3 hours is nothing it will "fly" by sorry..could'nt resist that one..just keep saying to yourself what a fabulous time you will have in florida..read a good book or have a "few" drinks..you can tell the kids its pop i'm OP still..doing good..hope you are too..have a good day..
bye for now...cathy.
Old 02-23-2001, 06:08 PM   #25  
BYE! 2 my fat @ss 4 ever

Cathy, Yes I have flown one time, one way when I was 22. There was turbulance & I about died!! At this age I fear a heart attack if that were to happen again! Well...Tricia has made it as clear as possible our friendship is over. My many attempts to make things better again, have been rejected over & over. During my attempts via Emails in 3 different letters back to me I heard about "my new found friends". Her saying that makes me feel like she resents for being here. I lost my first 19 pounds with you girls and I honestly could'nt have done it without you! I now am convinced having a support group is crucial in being successful. It is deffinitely time for me to go elsewhere to a completely different site, where I won't feel like I'm under a microscope. I'm really sorry about this, but for me it is the best thing to do. I've had great success here and a good time along the way! I hope to find another group just as good to lose my last 19 pounds with, but being able to just go and post without feeling guilty for being there in the first place, will make all the differece in the world to me. Cathy & Phoebe Thanks for being there through my first 19 pound struggle!! {{{{{HUGS BYE}}}}} Cindi
Old 02-23-2001, 11:54 PM   #26  
Gym'll fix it!!

oh cindi...i can't believe that you are breaking up this great little group..o.k. tricia introduced you to it..so what?? she does'nt have any more claim to be here than you..or any of us for that matter..please think again before you go !!!! i am also sorry to hear that your friendship is over..but if it can end over something as trivial as this then it was'nt much of a friendship to begin with...was it????
if you really have to go there are a lot of good sites out there...dottisweightlosszone..
***************..theweighwewere..i'm sure you will find some other 'friends' but i hope you decide to stay...bye.
for some reason it has deleted boot camp buddies..a really good site too.

phoebe what do you want to do? continue posting? i will...hope to hear from you soon
have a great day...cathy.

[This message has been edited by cat90 (edited 02-23-2001).]
Old 02-24-2001, 12:30 PM   #27  
One more time

Cathy and Phoebe, what do you guys want to do. I don't want to have to go to another thread. I was just on another thread and its breaking up because only two of us were posting. Here lately I've been in my own little world. I can't seem to lose the weight. I've got a move and grove coming and I'm going to follow that to the letter and excerise and if in a month I don't lose anymore weigh I'm going to go the doctor and see if there is something else wrong.

Cindi I wish you wouldn't quit. Cathy's right nobody owns this. So don't start feeling that you don't belong here. We are all here for the same reason and that is the support that we can give or get from other people trying to do the same thing. Eat healthy. I know when i tell people i'm trying to lose weigh, they look at me like I crazy. I carry my weigh pretty good so I don't look too over weigh. They don't understand my need to lose these 30lbs. they should talk to my doctor then. So please don't quit. I promise I'll post more often.

Well I won't be posting for the next two days, I going to go out of town with hubby and see my other two grand children. So i won't be posting until Sunday evening. maybe by then I'll be in a better frame of mind about my weigh.

Well I better get off anyway a storm is starting to go through and I want to turn off the computer and unplug it. So until later. Sandy
Old 02-24-2001, 06:01 PM   #28  
BYE! 2 my fat @ss 4 ever

~~~Cathy~~~ Look at your private messages.
Old 02-25-2001, 03:22 AM   #29  
Gym'll fix it!!

hi girls...phoebe and sandy will you please look in your private messages...cathy.
Old 02-25-2001, 05:34 AM   #30  
BYE! 2 my fat @ss 4 ever

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED
Closed Thread