Old 03-11-2011, 04:11 PM   #106  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Home again home again, jiggity jig....waited in line at the license branch for 45 minutes, then my renewal was so easy, I barely sat down in the chair and was done to leave. The lady at the counter said she like my kind of transactions....

So on Tuesday it felt like I had a furball in my upper throat or my food just would go down or something. Now the left side of my throat hurts like no other. I refuse to give in to this crap....chewed up about 2000 mg of Vit C, sucked on cough drops and taking ibuprofen. Need a hot toddy....

Laura...your freemotion circuit sounds like Curves for Women...same kind of concept.....a little different fun added to exercising...I always enjoyed it.

Chelle...got most of everything done this afternoon, kicked my boots off and am just sitting here with a headache and froat hurting. Tis nothing compared to the poor people of Japan, Hawaii and the west coast, so I am going to quit whining and be happy that is all that is wrong at the moment in my life. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better, maybe you should go on some kind of maintenance drug. Samantha was on one as a baby several times, a low dose of antibiotics.

MELLIE...yeah, a drag to take a half day vacay to do errands and pay bills. That should be a freebie day. Bright side...license plates this year were only 114.00 bucks...seems like I just keep getting hundred dollared to death these days. Jan-Apr 15, usually sucks, everything comes due..license plates, homeowners asso fees, taxes...cripe. I know I am a boob and should think ahead for it, but it hurts to think about that crap. Anyway.....

Going to take a couple of ibuprofen and curl up on the couch..nap maybe?? HA....I never can sleep or nap...my mind goes too fast for that.

Have a good evening my friends.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #107  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Seems yesterday got past me somehow, and then I have had to deal with Chris wondering about the fate of her friends in Sendai - she has several in that city and is worried for them. I don't blame her, I was the same for those I knew in Christchurch.

Well it is Saturday and surprise, surprise I am feeling fairly dead. A long week, one wedding, 2 countries, 4 flights, umpty relatives. The body is throwing perspective wobblies.

Happy - before you know it, you will be in WI and living in a new house. The exercise you get packing, lifting, bending, and folding will be good for you. Hope the house goes quickly and you can move on.

Laura - glad the exercise class was good. Always helps if you enjoy yourself, you want to keep going back.

Ceejay - hope you are now over the disagreement with the customer. They can be a pain in the butt, however if it weren't for them, you wouldn't have a job - right.

Ellen - glad to hear the dentist went okay. And the kids doctor appointments.

Annie - whirlwind Annie - how do you manage to do two jobs and want to get on with the housework. I do it, but I don't want to.

Michelle - good to hear that you are now 60% fit and well. All those antibiotics will be playing heck with your system. Time to get into the good food and beneficial yoghurt to get the intestinal balance back.

Mel - so sorry to hear about Jen falling yet again. Such a frail wee thing and there isn't much fat on her to absorb the shock. Don't get excited about the phone call. It can wait.

DS2 went to the movies last night - it must have been a long movie since he hasn't come home yet. There is a strange boat on the front lawn. I came home to find it last night and said that there are marine vessels breeding in our yard. Apparently it is sick and needs fixing - hence the baby boys enthusiasm for having it in the yard. Hope it doesn't take long to repair.

With that I had better get on with my day. Much later than I intended. I need to get out into the garden and then to clean up the house and finish the Mt Clover washing load that I started the other day. We must be the dirtiest people in town. Never an empy laundry basket.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:12 PM   #108  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Shad - my thoughts and prayers are for Chris' loved ones in Sendai. They're showing videos of Sendai on CNN, and the devastation is horrible.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:59 PM   #109  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

I just heard from Redballoon. She is still okay, but the situation in Japan is still very scary...with the nuclear reactors leaking and unstable, and the earth's plates continuing to shift, causing more large earthquakes.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:55 AM   #110  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GOOD MORNING CHICKS.
I WOKE UP FEELING 100% MORE LIKE MY OLD SELF. CONTRACTOR CALLED LAST NIGHT AND SAID HE'D BE LATE. I LIKE MY MORNING HOURS ALONE SO I CAN GET STUFF DONE WITH MY RENEWED ENERGY.
WE'LL BE ON THE LOBBY FLOOR SO I AM TAKING MY LAUNDRY. EVERYTHING IS READY TO GO.

JEN IS DOING MUCH BETTER BUT NOT OUT & ABOUT SO TO SPEAK. THANKS FOR THE GOOD THOUGHTS. SORRY TO BE SUCH A DOWNER BUT WE'RE GOING THRU A MIGHTY TOUGH PATCH OF BAD ROAD RIGT NOW.

WE WERE WATCHING CNN NEWS AND THE HORROR OF EARTHQUAKES AND TSUNAMIS.....AND NOW THE NUCLEAR REACTOR PLANT. MAKES OUR PROBLEMS SEEMS SO MINISCULE AT TIMES. HAITI STILL HASN'T RECOVERED FROM THEIR DISASTER. I HOPE GOD IS PAYING ATTENTION DOWN HERE CAUSE WE DEFINITELY NEED HIS HELP & GUIDANCE. ALL THOSE POOR PEOPLE AND ANIMALS AND HOMES.

IT'S BEEN WARMER HERE BUT I WAS FREEZING LAST NIGHT. THESE MARCH WINDS HAVE TO GO!!
I BETTER GET A MOVE ON.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

SHAD...SENT YOU AN E-MAIL...OH NEVER MIND I SEE YOU MUST HAVE READ IT. I AM SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT SENDAI AND CHRIS'S FRIENDS BEING THERE. I PRAY SHE WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS. THANK GOD SHE IS HOME!!! HOW IS EVERYONE IN CHRISTCHURCH??? THERE WAS A PROGRAM ON TV LAST NIGHT ASKING WHY ALL THESE DISASTERS ARE PILING UP ONE AFTER ANOTHER. JEN TOLD THE TV NOT TO GO THERE!! THEN TOLD ME TO STOP PAYING ON THE CREDIT CARD CAUSE THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!! THANKS ABOUT THE CALL. I AM DESPERATELY TRYING TO REGROUP OVER HERE BUT THEN I KNOW YOU ALREADY HAVE GUESSED THAT. JEN SAYS HEY JOY! THE MT CLOVER WASHING MOUND & THE BOAT!! WTF!! TOO FRASSING FUNNY!! GOOD LUCK WITH BOTH....AND I THOUGHT I HAD PROBLEMS!

ANNIE....FOR A LONG TIME NOW THE MONEY IS COMING INTO OUR HOUSE IN ONE HAND AND LEAVING IN THE OTHER. JEN & I WERE LAUGHING AT IT THE OTHER DAY. SHE GOT HIT WITH AN END OF YEAR ELECT BILL OF $147...DID WE SAVE ANY MONEY KNOWING IT WOULD BE HERE?? NO...BUT I GOT $140 IN BIRTHDAY MONEY! I TOLD HER GOD ONLY MISSED THE BILL BY $7....THAT'S NOT BAD. I KNOW SO WELL HOW LIVING ALONE CAN BE A BIOTCH. SENDING YOU A HUG AND A PRAYER SO WE CAN KEEP OUR HEADS SCREWED ON STRAIGHT AND ABOVE THE FLOOD LINE!!!

LAURA.....A CHINESE FIREDRILL....ROFLMYAZZOFF....OH THANK YOU SO MUCH....I REALLY NEEDED A GOOD BELLY LAUGH!!! GREAT WAY TO BEGIN THE DAY!! I AM GLAD YOU LIKED THE CLASS. SOUNDED LIKE A REALLY GREAT "ALL AROUND" WORKOUT. TOTAL BODY INVOLVEMENT. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY??? I REMEMBER IN BRUGES TITLE BUT FORGET THE ADVERT FOR IT THOUGH. HOPE IT'S GOOD. ENJOY THE WEEKEND OF NO PLANS. BET THE FLOWER SHOW WAS GREAT!

MICHELLE.....JUST GLAD THAT YOU & DH BOTH DIDN'T END UP IN THE HOSPITAL IN ADJOINING BEDS!!! BEE A TOUGH ENDING OF THE WINTER FOR YOU BOTH AND HOPEFULLY YOPU TWO CAN ENJOY THE WEEKEND AND MAYBE MILDER TEMPS.

TO HAPPY & CEEJAY & ELLEN.....AND PATTY IF YOU ARE READING THIS....WHERE ARE YOU and CARLA...IGOR SAYS HELLO & HE'S WAITING TO SERVE YOU
WHERE IS ROSEBLUSH & MADCAT.....WE ARE LOSING TOO MANY CHICKS ALONG THE ROADSIDE

Last edited by MELODY525; 03-12-2011 at 08:57 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #111  
Happy September

ANOTHER FRESH AIR NOTE FROM MARTHA STEWART:

Let In the Air
It's warm enough to open windows on opposite sides of the house for 30 minutes, to rid the air of harmful particles that have been sealed up all winter.

NOW I WANT TO KNOW HOW THE H E L L SHE KNOWS WHEN MY HOUSE STINKS???????
Old 03-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Hi
I'm at my uncle's using my old computer. I had to update things as it hasn't been used in a while.

Japan's earthquake is starting to freak me out a bit. Espicially with the ones we are having in AR.

Mel
Hope Jen is doing better. Tell her to stay put for a while so she can recupe.
lol about Martha Stewart and your comments.

To all the rest

We are getting ready to go walk and then go to Jonesboro for an outing. I'm getting my hair cut also today.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:11 PM   #113  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning ladies,

2/3 of the way through a post and I hit that magic combo of keys (which I still don't know) that closed my browser window and I lost my post

I'm sorry I haven't been around much - if I post in the morning I wind up getting out of the house too late and I'm trying to get into the office earlier. Lately when I try and get on at lunch I get interrupted alot. And the evenings have been spent talking with DH as we are making our plans for the new house or I take phone calls from family and such. All is final with the new house - next step is closing in a few weeks. Today DH is cleaning both cars from the pollen, sap and bird doo doo which has coated both of them - tis that time of year. I am starting to pack things for the first trip to the house and I have sworn this weekend I am going to clean out the back downstairs bedroom which has become a haven for everything I have had to quickly stash while moving other things about. I WILL see the carpet in that room come tomorrow

I can't believe the horrible pictures coming from Japan. Boy, one minute you are living your live do dee dah and then in an instant, everything changes.

I agree with you Ceejay - all these bad things happening and the quakes in Little Rock have got me quite nervous too. Although we here are prepared to get by for the immediate 3 days in the event of a catastophe. Except maybe I don't have enough wood for the fire place.

Mel - rest assured, I don't think Martha can smell your place from hers just giving a general guideline I'm sorry to hear about Jen, there are some bumps that occur at 40 anyway and bad enough to regret losing your good eyesight, perky boobs and hormones. I know it's tough to come to grips with the future but if anyone can bolster her confidence, it's you. I am asking each night for intervention so that you can get through the financial and physical challenges.

Michelle - thanks so much for the update on Red Balloon. I was thinking of her too. Hope you and DH get some rest and recovery time this weekend.

Annie - thinking about you, hoping you are doing ok. What's on your agenda? I hope that you are not coming down with something based on your symptoms and that you feel better this morning.

Laura - how was the flower show? That freemotion circuit class sounds just like Curves.

Shad - I hope DS2 showed up - sure was a long movie - maybe it was a triple feature I hope Chris' friends in Sendai are allright. I saw video of the tsunami waters flooding through there. Looked like little toy cars bobbing in the water. I can't imagine the mess and destruction of all sorts of heavy things banging about. Chris is back in NZ, isn't she?

Hi Ellen

Time to get off the computer and get busy. Talk to you later. Enjoy your Saturday.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:31 PM   #114  
Annie - Indiana

OMG MELLIE...I just opened my house up. It is only 55 but thought it needed aired out. Then I come on here and see your post...wow sick minds do think alike...I love ya Mellie...xoxoxo

Just a quick passing, actually getting ready to go to work...had a much needed dinner date with a long time guy friend that was in town for the weekend. Hadn't seen him in about 3 years...He moved to Oregon 6 years ago for work. I forgot what a great friend he is and how much I missed him. We ate, drank and laughed till about midnight. He had to get back to his parent's house with their car...lol. REFRESHING>...

Still feeling like poop. Throat and head. I got my refill of antibiotics and am taking it...I know Dr. Annie...taking it into my own hands but don't have the extra 77 bucks to see Dr. Jessica, MD....my doctor. Anyway, wish me luck on not biting customers heads off at CVS from 2-10 today and 11-7 tomorrow...cause when I feel like poop EVERYONE will feel like poop...lol

I love ya my sisters.....We really need to plan a reunion, right here, right now.,...maybe at Happy's retirement village...hugs
Old 03-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #115  

Morning all,
Quick drive through since yesterday was a bit of a washout as far as work went, but at least I managed the kitchen and the laundry. Not that I think the basket will stay empty for long. Today is going to be more productive.

The garden is coming along fine. I had a feed of homegrown green beans last night and they were NICE. Unfortunately there won't be too many feeds from the plants as they haven't had enough sunlight thanks to the trifid tomatoes that keep growing all over them. The grasshoppers love the tomatoes and there is some other bug that seems to like the fruit. So last night I dusted the lot with some tomato dust. Hope the buggies get the message from that. There is a lot of fruit on the plants but there is also a huge amount of greenery as well and I have to keep chopping them back to allow the sun to get to the fruit. Beetroot isn't doing very well and neither are the carrots, but we will at least get a feed from them. The spuds are going okay. I haven't dug any up yet but the foliage is big and producing flowers so just maybe we will have success there - maybe...... Chris plants her potatoes in buckets so that on the off chance they may have some disease, it isn't spread throughout the garden. Never thought of that.

Annie - hope you get over this throat and flu very, very soon. It was nice that you had dinner with an old friend. Such fun catching up on the news.

Michelle - Redballoon posts occasionally on facebook. Didn't see her yesterday, maybe they are having power cuts. I know from when I was in Japan that they don't stint on power usage - a case of conspicuous consumption - and they may be having to ration it. That will not please the nations city dwellers. Thanks for checking up on her. I think I have her phone number here somewhere. I might just check up on her personally.

Mel - Jen may well be right about the end of the world. Who was it that predicted 2012 as the year for that? Chris is home and currently in Auckland for a family wedding. She has a young Japanese homestay boy - Daichi - who I have a horrible feeling is from Chiba or Sendai, both of whom were hit badly by the earthquake and tidal wave. She will be back in Wellington tonight and I may just ring or Skype her.
All my folk in Christchurch are fine. I keep in touch - or my sister does and exchange information. We are all getting older and don't take shock as well as we used to do.

Ceejay - there is no point in freaking out over earthquakes. They may not be nice, but since we have no idea - despite the $$$ we spend on seismology and the study of the earth - we are no closer to predicting where or when accurately or even getting close. Nearest theory I have seen is the guy on youtube who predicts big quakes by the alignment of the planets. Since we have two big ones in a row with the sun and the little old earth stuck in the middle, we are being tugged in different directions by gravitational pull. Okay - well I might believe it, if the information came to light before and not during or after the catastrophic events of the present.
My advice to all of you worrying about the end of the world is to enjoy the present, make the most of whatever you have at this time and act as if each minute is your last.

Happy - do you mean that my bedroom is unusable. What am I going to do if I have to descend on Tennessee for any reason. However I know what you mean about posting time being scarce these days. I'm surprised that so many employers allow us to access facebook - even if they don't allow the instant chat.

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone, but I had better go get on with life such as it is. Have a grand weekend.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:50 PM   #116  
Choose your hard

Shad - In the time it would take you to get around the world, I would have your bedroom cleaned out and ready for guests. However the adjacent bath is the one that is currently under construction. Perhaps you'd like to stay upstairs in Mom's room. Of course that would mean you'd have to turn a deaf ear to the snoring at the other end of the hall. Besides, you have to wait until we move - it's tradition to visit the new house and Stash can't wait to meet you. I guess the earlier rains and floods did not entirely wash out the garden. That's good to hear.

I do not have access to FB at work. I am surprised they allow 3FC since they have really clamped down on things. They have blocked a ton of things from Yahoo news.

I feel for those poor people in Japan. I am watching the news with the nuclear reactors. Just horrid.

Annie - how nice that you had a most enjoyable dinner with your friend. And that his folks let them borrow their car I take it he was in town for a short visit?

I've had a most disruptive day - I am flitting here to there - hard to stay focused on one task. And I keep thinking of something upstairs and by the time I get downstairs to check on it - I've forgotten what I wanted. I know it's just because I have a ton of things all floating around in my head at once. Nothing serious, just frustrating.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:42 PM   #117  
Annie - Indiana

Shad...I don't remember who predicted 12.12.2012. but I have been agreeing with them for over a year and sayin' it on 3FC since. Nostadamus or however you spell his freakin' name....also some other ancient calendars...Mayas or something like that...I will have to look it up on the net. Frankly, it will be a relief to me if it does....

Happy....sadly, he was in town for his cousin's funeral....so his visit with me did us both good. He laughed and I laughed. Then we laughed at each other laughing...just plain stupid, we were...lol

Dang, forgot to turn heat back on after airing house out today. Got home from work tonight and about to freeze my Mcnuggets off.

Nighty night, all ya'll...

Love and hugs
Old 03-13-2011, 09:44 AM   #118  
Happy September

MORNING EVERYONE. TRYING TO TYPE AND SNEEZE AT THE SAME TIME. MAKES FOR TYPOS!!
WE'RE GETTING A LATE START THIS MORNING BUT THE TIME CHANGE IS THROWING THE CONTRACTOR OFF. THAT'S OK BY ME. I'M NOT AWAKE YETiI SPENT PART OF LAST NIGHT GLUED TO THE TV NEWS CHANNEL. BIG MISTAKE CAUSE THEN I COULDN'T GET TO SLEEP. I KEPT IMAGINING MYSELF OVER THERE IN JAPAN
THE SMOKE ALARM JOB IS ALMOST DONE AND I AM GLAD TOMORROW IS MONDAY. MY JOB IS OVER THEN
HAPPY SATURDAY/SUNDAY.

CEEJAY....THE NEWS AND NOW AK IS FREAKING ME OUT ALSO. THINGS GETTING SO CLOSE TO HOME NOW. SCARY STUFF FOR SURE. STAY SAFE HOW DID THE HAIR COME OUT?? HOPE YOU AND THE UNCLE HAD A GOOD TIME.

HAPPY....I CAN WELL UNDERSTAND THE TIME CONSTRAINTS YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW AND LOTS OF DECISION MAKING THINGS GOING ON. KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE AND ENJOY THE DREAMING, PLANNING AND PACKING!! JUST REMEMBER WHAT THE END RESULTS WILL BE....A NEW START AND FREEDOM!

ANNIE...HOPE YOUR CUSTOMERS SURVIVED!!! I AM SORRY YOU FEEL LIKE CHIT AND SEND GOOD THOUGHTS YOUR WAY FOR A VERY SPEEDY RECOVERY!! DR MELLIE SAYS GO TO THE FRASSING DOCTOR!!!! GLAD YOU HAD SOME TIME WITH YOUR FRIEND TO LAUGH AND JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME TOGETHER. IS HE BETTER THAN BARE TOES???? INQUIRING MINDS NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS YOU CRACKED ME UP WITH THE COMMENT TO SHAD ABOUT "IT WOULD BE A RELIEF TO ME"....MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY MAYBE JEN'S TOO. I PRAYED WITH JOEL THIS MORNING. HE'S SUCH A CUTIE PATOOTIE.

SHAD....I HOPE THE BOY'S FAMILY IS ALRIGHT. WE SAW THE PICS LAST NIGHT OF A LOT OF THE DAMAGED AREAS. THE NEWS IS SLOWLY GETTING TO THE HEART OF THE DISASTERS GOING ON AROUND THEM. DEVASTATING.
I WAS JUST TELLING JEN WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MOTHER NATURE AND HER WHIMS. IT WAS THE MAYANS THAT PREDICTED 2012 AND ALSO NOSTRADAMAS'S WRITINGS HAVE BEEN INTERPRETED THE SAME.
MAYBE I BETTER CHARGE AN ARK OR A JET AS MY LAST PURCHASE. IT MIGHT COME IN HANDY! GLAD TO HEAR THE GARDEN IS AT LEAST PRODUCING SOMETHING. BUGS SEEM TO BE HAPPENING OVER HERE ALREADY. THEY'RE GETTING A HEAD START! IT WAS GOOD TO HEAR THE PEEPS IN CHRISTCHURCH ARE DOING OK NOW AND I DON'T DO WELL WITH SHOCKS ANYMORE EITHER
I JUST WANT MY ROAD OF LIFE TO EVEN OUT
Old 03-13-2011, 11:35 AM   #119  
Choose your hard

Good morning ladies,

Is it the end of the world? Sure seems like things are getting rather topsy turvy out there. Nostradamus predicted the 3rd antichrist will rise up in 2012 and something about a comet coming to earth and hitting us. Of course he also predicted the end of life as we know it in 1999 and we managed to make it past that too. Which bears the question - if man was supposed to get wiped out in 1999, why make another prediction for 2012? As for the Mayan calendar ending in 2012, I thought they debunked that one too as a mininterpretation.

What I am fearful of is what sort of country are we going to have in 10 to 15 years when all of these kids in school right now intent on flunking out by not turning in their homework enter the workforce. Or will they continue to be parasites on the backs of their aged parents? I was talking to my sister the other night and she said she really wished she could have a "do over" with her son. She and her husband were talking and while it is natural to want to give your kids the things and advantages you didn't have, she said they both agreed in retrospect that the way our parents raised us was not only not so bad, it was the RIGHT way to go. I told her that it's unfortunate that we have to get older before we can look back and say something was a good or negative influence.

I am not one of these doomsayers or one of the survivalist types who are planning to head to the hills to fight the apocalypse but I can't tell you how happy I will be to get away from the big city going forward. It might be quite cold where I'm going but there are trees for heat and cooking, lakes all over the place stocked with fresh fish and I guess if I was hungry enough, I could eat deer or wild turkey but I draw the line at eating a bunny I just see this country heading towards a 2 class system like early England - the royalty or very rich and the serfs or working class. The middle class is quickly disappearing. People are also more strongly opinionated than I ever remember them being. And I grew up in the radical 60's, the times are a changin' 70's. Pick a topic - Unions in Wisconsin, Obama, The Pope, Republicans and Democrats, Sarah Palin for example - and people have extremely passionate opinions. Perhaps it is true what my brother said many many years ago after a science experiment - we will get to the point where there are too many people and we will become like caged rats and start to pounce on one another. I really do think will natural selection gone and people living longer and producing more that we are rapidly approaching the point where there's just too many of us humans for this poor old earth to support.

My... such doom and gloom talk on a sunny Sunday morning

Today will be rushing around. I will very much notice the one hour we lost last night. Especially since I didn't get to bed until very late. I watched the digital clock go from 1:59am to 3:00am. Was just involved in a few things and too restless to sleep. Got up early too as the birds are all out there chirping away before the sun even rises. That's ok, means I will get to sleep a bit earlier tonight.

I did get a few things cleaned out. Got to finish the laundry and do some groceries today. I'm thinking of doing Prevention's Flat Belly Diet. It is low glycemic, anti inflamatory foods - I want to see if that make me feel any better. Of course we have high high pollen warnings this time of year so that could be a major contributor to the headache, listlessness, achy feelings. I am very disappointed in WW new program. I find it more work than their last 4 revisions and for the first time I understand people hoarding food for the points. I know some people just love it, but to me it's as much work as counting calories.

Anyway - sorry to skip the personals this morning. I'd better go make my shopping list and get out of here. This day is going to fly by quickly. Hope you all have a good Sunday.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #120  

Morning all,
Geez, I think I started something with the doom and gloom bit. To quote Happy - Of course he also predicted the end of life as we know it in 1999 and we managed to make it past that too. Which bears the question - if man was supposed to get wiped out in 1999, why make another prediction for 2012?
Life as we know it as humans will change - that indicates the rest of the flora and fauna will be okay - and everything will finish for every thing on 2012.
Annie - you are not allowed to anticipate the end with glee. Definitely a
Not much to report from yesterday. Back in the office as it is Monday. Yesterday I got most of the chores finished. Still have some to do during the week and I need to let off a bug bomb as the bugs tend to think that with the approach of winter, they are allowed to move inside. Not bloody likely mate.
Planted some more lettuce and parsley yesterday. I need to dig up the last remaining patch of earth for more veges, although I guess the tomatoes will be coming out sometime soon - if they ever ripen up. I do not need any more green tomato pickle thanks.

Catch up some more later. Meantime I best go do some screen cam movies for the troops