Old 01-05-2011, 03:28 PM   #16  
It's ME!

Well done on your loss Vanessa that's great

I weighed myself this morning and the scales showed a loss of 2kg. They're pretty crappy bathroom scales so I'm not 100% sure of their accuracy but I'll take that!

I've set myself up for a good day today, have brought a nice lunch to work and stopped in at the supermarket this morning and bought some fruit and nuts to snack on.

Goal for tonight is to go for a walk. Here's hoping that the rain clears!

Last edited by LittleKiwi; 01-05-2011 at 03:29 PM.
LittleKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:51 PM   #17  
No excuses this time!

S/C/G: 279/249/154

Well done Little Kiwi! She that fails to plan plans to fail.

I am also hoping it stays sunny today. My son's friend's mother was chatting to me at cricket last year and mentioned how she does a small group personal training session twice a week. I rang her last night before I went out and tonight will be my first session. I hope I can do some of the exercises. I havent been to a gym for two years and have decided not to join a gym yet. I am hoping that I can work out at home, walk and do the personal training sessions twice a week. They are held in a local park and I can take Liam - he can play on the park equipment when we train. If it gets too much, I will have to ask someone to mind him but I'll see how it goes next week when I have him back home. I'm also hoping that I will be able to move tomorrow LOL
mumtoliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:16 AM   #18  
It's ME!

That group sounds great Vanessa. I saw one in a park near me the other day and I think they're awesome for getting people into doing something a bit different.

Thankfully it's turned out to be a stunning day here and I've just been for a 40 minute walk in the sun. Yay me!

Vonni and Gen what are you guys up to?

Old 01-06-2011, 02:12 AM   #19  
No excuses this time!

Damm! I was reluctant and excited to go work out and the personal trainer has called in sick!!! Still will go walking! I even got a new sports bra, so if we did running I would have adequate support. LOL

It is sunny here too Kiwi! Von, Gen hope things are going well for you guys!
Old 01-06-2011, 09:08 AM   #20  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

Had a friend from Brissy visit yesterday so we threw a BBQ. about 20 people turned up had an awesome but another late night - ummm 3am I think it was heehee.

Have seen my "friend" twice since new years (yes he came to BBQ) and a couple of short cuppa visits today.

Had a few to many wines (um 3 bottles) and cowboy shots but pulled up feeling awesome after only 4 hours sleep.

Today was spent cleaning up the aftermath (thank god I have party shed and not house mess). Then at 8pm I went off to the police station to report my ex breach of protection order. Yes it was 8pm because my copper friend took the statement. Sat there for 3 hours chatting and typing and having coffee with the cops in their staff room. Privileged me even uses the staff toilets heehee.

I go back to work tomorrow night. Yayy. I'm getting itchy feet being at home all the time even with my awesome friends around me.

Better go, its past midnight so i need to get my beauty sleep.

Oh OH OH I need to go clothes shopping. some of my pants are stating to fall off me heehee woohooo
7senuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:33 AM   #21  
It's ME!

HaHa Gen you are hardcore!!

I did no exercise yesterday but have made up for it today by going for a 1 hour 20 minute walk on the beach tonight. Went with the ex and it was actually quite nice! I'm glad that we can still be friends.

Old 01-08-2011, 05:13 AM   #22  
smexin' it up ♥

S/C/G: 123.4/116.4/80

Height: 180cm

mmmm burritos. burritos are great.

sooo disappointed, though! I looked at the nutrition chart on the mexican place website, and it said that the burrito was less that 200 cals! I nearly died of tasty-awesome. Then I realised I was looking at the 'per 100g' column, and it was actually about 600 not an awful number, but still awfully disappointing!

note to self: mexican food is awesome; make more of it.

Last edited by summershine; 01-08-2011 at 05:13 AM.
summershine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 05:37 PM   #23  
It's ME!

Oh yum I love Mexican food too. Don't get too many opportunities to eat it though as it's not super popular here in NZ.

Gen well done for hitting the gym again that's awesome! You're brave getting braces but good on you for doing it. You're having a total body transformation!

I had a pretty good weekend. Kind of accidentally slept with my ex yesterday OOPS! He knows that it's not an indication that I'm going to take him back though so that's good. Was damn good too and I think I blew his tiny mind

Got lots planned for this week. I'll go for a run tonight by myself and then have plans to meet friends for walks on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Good to be getting out and about again!

Old 01-09-2011, 09:16 PM   #24  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

HAHAHA at accidently slept with yr ex. Hmmm JULIA JULIA how can it be an accident? lmao
7senuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #25  
It's ME!

Ummmm, I slipped and landed on top of him? HAHA!!

Oh well, needs must sometimes eh!
Old 01-10-2011, 04:02 AM   #26  
No excuses this time!

I love mexican food as well. I still have it but without the sourcream and avocado. I add low fat greek yoghurt on top. Yum!!!

As today wasn't a public holiday I went back to my regular WW meeting and weighed in. 0.6kg loss!!!! I was happy with that, after last Thursday I hit a low again. Ate healthy, but didnt exercise. I missed my son sooo much!

Last night he came home. I am happy. Tonight I cooked a healthy Italian lamb meal with pasta and heard complaints. He hates vegetables, and I added 5 vegies - tomato, red onion, capsicum, eggplant and zuchini. All I heard during dinner was his complaints. Then I made him a jelly and he slopped it on my clean tiles, Lastly he peed on the floor of the toilet. Grrrrrrrrr! I miss him when he's away and now I think how much I have to clean after him. LOL

It is good having him home again.

I can understand 'needs'. I slept with my ex a couple of times maybe two years after separated - I was quite clear from the beginning. It was after the third time - he got my message though. Then I got an earful on how he felt used.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:20 PM   #27  
It's ME!

Congrats on the loss Vanessa that's great

I did 1 hour and 5 minutes of exercise last night and felt every minute of it. Did 5 mins walking/10 mins jogging x 4 and was whacked at the end of that.

Meant to be going for a hill walk with a friend tonight but rain is looming so we'll have to wait and see.

Old 01-10-2011, 06:37 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 117.7/63.7/60

Height: 168

I went to the gym again yesterday afternoon, mostly because my hot water was out again and I wanted a shower at the gym! I didn't do much - 25 mins on the treadmill and about 25 mins on the elliptical. I figured it was better than sitting in front of the TV and I did get a shower out of it!

Got a new hot water heater installed today so hopefully no more problems. Back to school tomorrow - got a TON of reading, I can't believe how much crap they expect us to take in in one day! Buggers. Gotta do laundry tonight too so will see if I make the gym or not.. maybe later since I don't have to be at school til 830.

Anywhoo.. rambling. Fangs sore! Ate chili for lunch, and eating cheese, yoghurt and popsicles tonight! Can't remember if I posted a pic, so here it is!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Braces 007.jpg (21.9 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by pacman12; 01-10-2011 at 06:38 PM.
pacman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:33 PM   #29  
It's ME!

Wow they're hardly even noticable! GOod on you Gen ... you're turning into a gym junkie!!

Old 01-10-2011, 07:59 PM   #30  
smexin' it up ♥

S/C/G: 123.4/116.4/80

Height: 180cm

you mean you didn't get fluorescent hot pink metal ones?!

Shame.

summershine is offline   Reply With Quote