Old 01-16-2011, 11:16 PM   #91  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

had a nice relaxing day today......finished up the kids laundry.....I can't wait until we have a house! I will be doing laundry non-stop as soon as we move in! we have a whole bunch of stuff that we have been trying to get washed, but we always end up with no money for it....so it has been sitting and waiting for our money tree to sprout! I will be feeling like Cinderella for sure when that happens!

I think Marissa has more than just a cold. She started out with a Croup cough.....and she doesn't seem to be getting better. She keeps waking up crying in her sleep, but then ends up falling back to sleep. I am going to call tomorrow to see if their pediatricians office is open.....if it isn't we will head off to the urgent care.

Jules~ It is good to hear from you! Any plans for this week?

Sue~ I continue to keep your mom in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery! I like all the rings that you have picked. I am a sucker for the anniversary band. I told Tommy that I want an anniversary band for our 10 year anniversary......but I was then informed that I could get an upgrade on my ring......so I might get both but I am not sure! you said it right....decisions, decisions.

Francie~ As far as I know, she works.....as far what she does, I don't know. I am not sure either if she has any friends.....I have seen more family over there than anything else....but I am not sure. She is just a pain in my butt! We had that same thing happen to us with the mortgage people last year. It finally took me sending the realtor an email to ask her if he (the mortgage guy) always gives his customers the run-around like that. Then she emailed me back and told me that he told her that he didn't think we were being serious about it. So, I sent him an email and told him that if he doesn't start to take us seriously we will go through someone else. Needless to say, he made sure to always keep in contact with us from then on! I am the same way with lists! Tommy says that I just like to write....but I function better when I have a to-do list.

Sassy~ I hope your FIL gets better soon! I keep telling Tommy to just let it roll off our backs because karma will get her in the end.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:31 PM   #92  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Sassy~ I hope your FIL gets better soon, and doesn't end up in the hospital. Thanks for the little cheerleader. I wish I had seen that sooner. I had a really bad night last night..and now I'm making up for it today. I'm already tracking my food. I just need to rethink my food choices.

Mindee~ Fonzo said that if the realtor cancels one more time, he's going to call him up & tell him that I'm going down there. This is getting really annoying. We told the realtor that we're ready to spend major $$$ too!! You'd think we'd be taken seriously!! I know how you feel about the laundry. I have bags & bags of clothes that need to be washed..but we just don't have enough money to do it all. I can't wait till we have our own house. I'll be doing laundry for DAYS!!! Can you believe that I actually want to do laundry? LoL!!

Well like I told miss Sassy, I had a terrible night last night. I think it's because every time I watch any award show, I snack on popcorn, and this time I didn't. I was having BAD cravings, and actually gave into them. I wanted to throw up afterward too. That is something I never do, and never want to do. I didn't though...but came pretty close. I'm so ashamed of having that thought. But I'm coming clean, so hopefully thoughts like that will go away forever.

Anyway...moving on to something different. Did anyone watch The Golden Globes last night? My fave show Glee won an award!! And my fave guy, Chris Colfer won for Best Supporting Actor. I was so happy he won, I started bawling, lol!! Kurt is seriously one of all time fave characters. I'm so glad he won!! Natalie Portman won for The Black Swan, but that wasn't anything new. I knew she would. She's a cute preggo..and I loved her dress. I may just buy the knockoff, lol!! The Social Network won a bunch of awards too. That movie is awesome!! Overall, it was an okay show. I hated the host. Last year he was hilarious, and this year, he was just mean. Robert Downy Jr. should host it next year, LOL!!! He's funny, and is nice eye candy.

OKay...I'm going to go get ready. We're FINALLY going to see True Grit! LoL!! I keep bugging Fonzo about it, lol!!
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:31 PM   #93  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Hey Gurls!

Hee Hee Isn't Minnie Cute? Made me think of us.....

Anywho. Speaking of a bad day -- food wise.........GEESH. First woke up to a HUGE breakfast of bacon, eggs, and toast by DH and then he made dinner tonight too! Spaghetti and Meatballs, from scratch I may add, except the spaghetti! lol. That would be impressive!! lol. We ate spaghetti and meatballs and drank wine........ and this one just cracked me up cuz it looks like our cat:

We also watched Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. It was pretty good. Guess I liked it. lol.

Mindee -- I feel like I do laundry non-stop and its just DH and me so I can imagine! Our W & D is in the basement so I do at least get a little work out going up and down those stairs and then again upstairs to put the clothes away. lol. Aww I hope Marissa gets well soon! Yeah that Karma, she is a b!itch! lol.

Francie -- BIG Sorry you had a bad night. I've had some bad nights like that too and have had some of those thoughts too. I know its tough. So BIG to you my friend. I need to get on the ball. Just zero motivation. I think I need to start setting the alarm and getting up at the same time everyday and just get movin'. I didn't get to watch the Golden Globes. I didn't even know that Natalie was Preggo? Who's she preggo by?? I watched the Social Network and I dunno, I asked DH, "Is there anybody who is a multi-billionaire who didn't stomp all over people to get there? I want to see True Grit too. I haven't seen the original in a LONG time.

Well guess that is enough of me.

Big

P.S. I am listening to some of the N.K.O.T.B new stuff and Wow! I didn't even recognize it was them!! anywho that is all I had to add! HA!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 01-17-2011 at 08:37 PM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:02 AM   #94  

doing my daily pop in......

it seems that bad eating was "on the menu" for some of us! add me to that list.....I just can't seem to get stuff out of my head and then if we have it at the house, I search for it. At times like this....I wish I had a lock on my fridge!

BUT I do have to sit down and come up with a menu for dinners. I made chicken quesadillas for dinner tonight. I have some other things to catch up on........but Marissa has been a little off still. I think she has a double ear infection....so I will be calling her pediatrician's office to see if I can get an appointment for her!

I honestly LOVE doing laundry! And I hope that our washer and dryer in our house is in the basement or even if it is on the first floor, and I have to carry the stuff upstairs.....I don't mind! I am ready to have stairs to climb!!! I am even hoping that we can find a four bedroom house.....I want to have a home gym.......even if I have to get the stuff off of freecycle, I don't care.....I had a stationary bike when I was trying to lose weight after I had Brandon, and incidentally what led to Logan!

It seems like everytime I start on a weight loss adventure and start to lose weight......I get pregnant.......and when we move it always seems I am pregnant.........(shhhhhhhhh! no mention on facebook though!) BUT it is not looking like it this time.........so more time to focus on the weight loss and keeping it off!
Old 01-18-2011, 01:26 AM   #95  
I was born this way hey!

Mindee~ Omg..are you sure you aren't pregnant???? I want a home gym too. All we have is a bunch of exercise games, dvds, weights & an elliptical. I want to get a treadmill when we get a house. I hate walking outside, LOL! And you're crazy if you walk outdoors in Arizona..unless you have a death wish. LoL!!

Sassy~ I <3 Minnie Mouse!!! I still have my Minnie from when I was teeny. I snuck it in my luggage when I was moving out of my mom's house, lol!! Her bow fell off a few years ago in a laundry mishap Thanks for the hugs..I needed that. To become a billionaire, you have to stomp on people. LoL!! Who cares if you have no friends in the end. You can just buy them, hahaha!!! I cant believe that guy is only 26. I feel like a loser. My mom always told me to take computers seriously..and I never did. LoL!!

True Grit was REALLY good!!! But some annoying woman talked during the ENTIRE movie!!! Seriously..why do we always sit next to the talkers?!!?!? UGH!!! She kept repeating all the lines to her boyfriend. I guess he was deaf or something..I mean, why else would she need to repeat everything to him!?!

I've started drinking protein shakes. I bought strawberries N cream. It tasted like the Fruit Loops milk, lol!!

Anyways..I'm sleepy, so I'm going to bed.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #96  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Hey Girls.

Mindee -- OMG OMG!! Well GF!! I wish you well in everything! Yes I do not mind doing laundry actually either. Even hiking up and down 2 sets of stairs, I call it extra VERY necessary exercise!

Francie -- Minnie is the originally Diva. She is the Classic that will always be cool. Saw this and made me think of you:
YW for the hugs. Ya I guess your right about that about being a billionaire, but I would like to help people that are good to me, but what do I know? I'm def no billionaire! lol. Ya only 26 and a billionaire! Wow!!!!! I know what ya mean seems like every time we go to the movies we have to sit by some annoying people or they sit by us! DH and his friend actually are going to the movies tonight, but I didn't feel up to going. I have a MAJOR headache!! Caffeine! UGH. I was even gonna make me a cup of coffee to help, but my creamer is bad! Oh well I guess I'll survive! HA! Ya know I thought about trying the Protein Shakes. Might have to give them a try!

We are supposed to be getting 4-8" of snow on Thurs - Fri. I think the city will prob shut down if we do! HA HA! They can't handle snow here. lol. Anywho. I do have a question. Ya know about the interview that got cancelled last week? She hasn't called or emailed me yet about rescheduling. Should I email her and if so what do I say? She contacted me first, then called and cancelled the interview but said that she'd be in touch, should I wait for her?

Thanks All!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 01-18-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:39 AM   #97  

hey ladies....how are you all doing?

I guess I should have re-read my novel before I posted it! As of right now, I am not pregnant......I was just pointing out the past adventures in getting healthy that I have been on! I do have to say though, that I do have/want another little one....and since I was informed at the doctor's office that one of my tubes has become unblocked, it isn't completely out of the question....just I guess a matter of timing!

Francie~ I have honestly had sneaking suspicious for various reasons that I might be.....but then I always end up getting AF so that blows it out of the water. Just before I got AF this month, I had sent Tommy a text message that said "I could really go for a Crunch Wrap (from Taco Bell) and some nachos with cheese, right about now!" His response was "are you f-in pregnant?" The best was on NYE.....we were at my sister Katy's house, and she had some Queso con Carne mixed with some spicy cheese in a crock pot.....I couldn't get enough of it.....in fact, I think that was the only thing I ate that night was nachos with that cheese. Tommy saw me getting some before the night was over, and he says to me "you have been a cheese freak lately." (When I was pregnant with Brandon, I craved the Jalapeno cheese from Hooters! We just bought some Jalapeno cheese from the local Amish cheese shop over this past weekend)

I do also have to add that while we were in Walmart on Friday night, I went past the womanly items (on my way to chase after the kids) and stopped in my tracks by the pregnancy test aisle because I saw $4 on the price tag. I brushed it off, and went after the kids. When I had to chase them again, I had to go back by the aisle again....so on my way back to where Tommy was at, I stopped and looked to see which test was that price and how many were in the box. I do have to say that I caught myself off guard BECAUSE I go by that aisle numerous times and NEVER stop myself in front of it for anything. I almost grabbed a box just to see what would happen, but we don't have the money to literally pee away right now.

As for workout stuff.....right now, I have free weights and some DVD's, wii fit and wii games. I want to get a stationary bike and a treadmill when we move....and I would even be happy with putting them into the basement if I needed to. With how treacherous some of the winters here in MI can be, I would love to be able to walk/run whatever, even in the yuckiest of weather! (and I might add.....the yuckiest weather is usually the time of year that I want to get out and walk/run....and for me to say run is an accomplishment because I never run....but I know that in order to get the extra weight off, I need to do it!)

I do have to say that when I can get on here on Wednesday, I will be researching Penn Foster schooling.....I will have to go on the "payment plan" and everything......BUT I can do the schooling at my pace and in the end, be able to get a job! I was leaning towards Medical Billing and Coding.....so that I can work from the house.....which is still an option.....but I will get information on more than that and make my decision after talking with Tommy.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:28 AM   #98  
I was born this way hey!

I'm going to see a counselor today...I'm nervous..wish me luck..
Old 01-19-2011, 03:38 PM   #99  

good luck Francie!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:34 PM   #100  
ugggg.....

grrr...there are reasons when you are given the option to leave a job with a large lump sum of money and the opportunity for a decent check from unemployment that you should TAKE IT AND RUN!!! Damn I was so stupid to go back....
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:03 AM   #101  
ugggg.....

Exchange day...paycheck for bills and groceries...now I remember why I can't just quit my job...off to to errands....
Old 01-22-2011, 01:52 AM   #102  

checking in before I head off to bed......

We were able to get out and have some dinner and go to walmart just the two of us.....and I don't know why but we seem to be in a "funk" lately. It seems like we tend to get into petty/stupid arguments for no reason.......it drives me batty and I have no clue why or where the "funk" came from. I thought it was because we haven't spent that much time together......but tonight was just the same when we got home! I sat on the couch with Marissa and he was on the computer. I am so fed up and really because I don't know what to do.....I am seriously at a loss.

now that I got that out.....I am feeling a little better.......but I am going to head to bed now.

my eating is getting better....I had a grilled chicken caesar salad while we were at dinner.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:33 AM   #103  
ugggg.....

Mindee--Hubby and I get like that sometimes...it will pass...

Ashton and I are having our early morning alone time.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:15 PM   #104  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Alone time? What is alone time? LOL... I want some of it anyway!

Just busy here..mom came home and is doing pretty well. Take it one day at a time.

I had to run to the grocery. Came back and made potato salad for tomorrow. I told them we are having grilled burgers and salads...pretend summer.

Still have to dust and pick up around here. I did mom's room while she was gone..now need to finish the rest of the house. Thank goodness for DH as he did Swifter for me...lol.

Nothing new...darn weather is prohibiting me from shopping....even the grocery trip was so crowded. I will be glad to have a day to just go to the Mall and wander around.

Hope you are all doing okay..I will surely get caught up and do some indies one of these days.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:35 PM   #105  

another typical night around here.....everybody asleep by 8pm.....some in their beds and some on the couch.....and I got to watch Antiques Roadshow.....now I am on here!

I did see the number on the scale go down again....so that was nice to see.......not sure what I will end up doing, but I am tired of being the only one up at times with no one to talk to or to even spend time with Tommy playing cards or a game or anything.