Old 10-31-2010, 01:17 PM   #1  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Smile Back in Kindergarten #92

& to the Back In Kindergarten thread!

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"
You are welcome to join us in our chatter about life and our weight loss journey!

So please grab your coffee/water/diet coke etc. and pull up a chair and join us!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 10-31-2010 at 01:18 PM.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 01:36 PM   #2  
One day at a time

First...HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!

JULES...aaahhh, no weekend with the little guys? You know, sometimes we just need a break though. I took a week from Lily the week before...just couldn't deal with it...I needed some me time. Hoping Ash is okay, poor baby.

SASSY...did I miss something? I knew you mentioned you guys were looking for a place, I'm assuming you found one? I am out of the loop I swear. Happy painting!

Can't remember who else posted on the last thread, lol *slaps forehead* so I will just say HI to Katy, Susan, Francie, Sue and, and...everyone else! Speaking of everyone else...anyone talk to Kathy? I know she's on facebook but hardly ever hear from her. Just wondering if all is okay with her and her family.

So I meant to get on last night and obviously it didn't happen. Went to the park to walk and had an energy drink on the way there so...for me an energy drink is worse than water if ya know what I mean. So the stupid park had ALL the restrooms locked...WTH?! So I had to leave and figured I wasn't going back so...got in a mile. Better than nothing at all I guess.

Then we went to the Church around the corner for their festival. Charlotte had texted me and asked if I wanted to go with her and Josh to take the girls, didn't have anything else to do so I went. A lot of people there and waaay too many teenagers, I'm talking anywhere from 14 and up. We made it though and I think Cambrie had fun...thinking Lily was in awe of all the people and what was going on, lol. Went out to dinner after and while we were out Josh called (he didn't feel good so stayed home after all) told Charlotte his ear was bleeding...he'd had an earache for a couple of days. So they ended up in the ER while I watched the girls. They gave him some meds and sent him home.

Getting ready to go do an exercise dvd and then get ready to head to the mall for Malloween with Charlotte and the kids, Josh has to work. His new job just changed their days and hours and now he is working 4 ten hour nights...was 6 pm - 2:30 a.m. so now it's till 4:30 a.m.-terrible hours to work but hey, he's got a job. Hoping it's not as bad as the church thing last night. I think it's too much, not sure why a kid needs to go trick-or-treating so much but whatever. Then the kids are headed to their church for more fun and games, yikes! Okay, better get going...they will be here at 2 and the mall thing starts at 3.

Hoping everyone is enjoying your weekend! Later
Old 10-31-2010, 04:33 PM   #3  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Stopping by real quick. I hope everyone has a safe & fun Halloween!!!

OKay..gotta go wake up the hubs..
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:23 PM   #4  
kitty Momo

Thanks for the new thread Cristina

Ear pain is horrible, cringe just hearing about it. Hope Josh will be ok. Not sure about Kathy, she was on my FB a few days ago.

I am at work, WI was 159. Pfft. I can't even say anything to that, just a royal pain in the arse.
Eating too much candy lately but who isn't? It's everywhere.
Might have another wine and pizza night while Gaby is out w/ her dad trick/treating. Hand out candy tipsy........lmao.
Awww, yes.....Ms. Susan...they crazy lady down the street, lets get the gossip going. ha ha

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

You all behave

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 10-31-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:08 AM   #5  
One day at a time

Hello Ladies

...and Good Morning too!

SUSAN...no problemo! I agree about the ear pain...have had my share of earaches. He was feeling better today, good enough to go to the mall with us! You will get back down...I bought just a small bag of candy, something I don't like so no candy hanging around here. Gave most of it to the grandkids. But, I have had my fair share of pizza in the last week...so much I don't want any for a while! Hope you and Gaby enjoyed Halloween!

HI FRANCIE, BYE FRANCIE Love the costume...did you dress up as a flapper after all?

Up late because I HAD to finish a book. I have my little challenge of 60 books for the year or...at least 3-4 for the month. Have 19 to go for the year and if I get on it I CAN do it but with stuff going on we'll see. Of course I finished it at 11...would have been sooner but with Halloween was a little busy. Anyway, also wanted to record my miles for the week...a very sad 12 1/2, very sad...better get on that too if I am going to get 185 walked. Will be pushing it for sure. Anyway...chat later today or tomorrow.

Take care and have a wonderful Monday, if there is such a thing!
Old 11-01-2010, 11:31 PM   #6  
I was born this way hey!

Cristina~No..I didn't dress up. Hubs never got his costume, so I didn't see any point to dressing up.

Last night was such a major bummer. I hate Halloween around here. We only got one set of trick or treaters. There wasn't any good Halloween movies on either!! I don't understand why the cable channels never show Rosemary's Baby. Seriously, it's not the most evil movie ever, I've seen worse things!! But anyhoo..I ended up getting really really REALLY drunk!! I seriously over did it, and I'm never drinking vodka & cranberry, screwdrivers, & long island ice teas anymore. 2 bottles of Smirnoff & a shot of tequila probably didn't help much either. And yes..I drank ALL of what I just mentioned. Hubs had to literally drag me off the floor, and stuck me in the shower to sober up. Needless to say, by 6am, I was still awake and still mildly drunk. Whenever I closed my eyes, the room started spinning. I ended up having a panic attack after I dozed off for a few mins and started dreaming about the stupid zombie clown from Zombieland, LOL!! I didn't actually fall asleep until 9am, and then I woke up at 1pm. Hubs was already home, and he brought me a cheeseburger & fries. Which was gross, but made me feel better, lol!! Yup..I'm never drinking like that again. I'm just going to stick with a Smirnoff or Corona from now on.

So after my wild sunday and tame monday, I'm going to be back on track tomorrow that's for sure. Going to spiff up the place. Only a few weeks until Thanksgiving!! YAY!! I found new healthier recipes in Cooking Light on all our fave dishes. I'm really really excited to try them. I even found a rub for the turkey that hubs wants to try. I'm going to make pumpkin spice cheesecake this year!! If anyone wants the recipe, just PM me, okay?

Okay..I just woke up after a nap, and I'm so hungry. Going to make a PB&J sandwich. Btw..last week, I didn't binge at all late at night. I'm so proud of myself.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:43 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Hi lovelies! I hope all is well!

I survived Halloween and was not sad to see it pass. I had some planned indulgences on Saturday and Sunday but it got to the point where I couldn't really keep track of all my calories (esp. Saturday when drinking was involved). I am weighing everyday this month to help get over my issues with flucuations on the scale! I chose not to weigh yesterday so I could have some "bounce back" time, but I did weigh this morning and had a loss! .6 oz, but hey that's better than a gain! Woohoo!

I really just want to cuddle up in bed today....weekend, please get here fast! I miss you already!

What's going on with everyone else?
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #8  
I was born this way hey!

I'm STILL awake!!! Ugh, I hate being an insomniac. This is just insane. Of course, it doesn't help that I have my music playing on full blast, lol!! I feel sleepy..I just can't get my body to relax. I thought that if I danced around a little bit, it might help, but nope.

Cristina, what book were/are you reading? I joined a group on goodreads, 100 + Books in 2010. I've read 82 books so far. I started back in March, so it didn't include the books I read before then. I hope I can make it to 100 before December is up. I doubt I will though..

OKay..going to try and sleep. Maybe I should put a really boring movie on. Like Contact..I noticed it was On Demand the other day. That movie always puts me to sleep.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:55 PM   #9  

sleeping problems are the worst!!! Been there...done that! UGH! I hope you get some ZZzzZZzz's!
Old 11-02-2010, 04:46 PM   #10  
I was born this way hey!

I finally fell asleep around 11am, lol!! Only slept for 3 hours though.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:57 PM   #11  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Just stopping by to say hello.

I hope your all well.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:44 PM   #12  
ugggg.....

Hi all!! Hubby's calling gotta get off the internet... Bye all!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:10 PM   #13  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Late fly by posting...we are home from Las Vegas. Brrr, is it chilly here and was so sunny there. We didn't enjoy it nearly as much as we have in the past and decided we will NOT buy another winter home there. I guess we are "over" LV. Now to find somewhere else to go......

Anyway..laundry all day and just trying to catch up on rest. Tomorrow...back ON PLAN. I got lots of exercise , but didn't count calories..so...won't weigh till Monday.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #14  
ugggg.....

Sue--I say some place close to the ocean...at least that's my dream....I would love the Carolinas...love it there. hubby wants Arizona...

well I am going to spend sometime with my elliptical, trying to make it my friend again...lol...
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:24 PM   #15  

jules- I'm with you on the carolinas all the way!!!!