Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2001, 10:28 AM   #1  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Hi Everyone,
I thought I would start this exercise thread as I had planned to.

This will really help us in our weight loss program because exercise goes hand in hand with our program. The more and better we exercise the more we stay on our program. I for one am not going to do all this hard work and than turn around and eat something to counteract what I just did. I tend to stick to my program better and eat healthy when I exercise.

So come on guys what are you waiting for? Post with us and let us know how you are doing with your exercise program.

I have went back to the gym and went today and had a great workout on the treadmill, using the hand weights for weight training and the other various machines too. I will go on my treadmill down the basement tomorrow also.

Come on guys post with me and tell us what you are doing for exercise.

Take care Sassy Sharon
Old 02-06-2001, 11:09 AM   #2  
One more time

55crunches
1/2 mile treadmill (I was in a {{bad mood}}
do better tomorrow.
Old 02-07-2001, 12:18 AM   #3  

Hey Sandy,
Glad to have you posting too. Glad for the company. My gosh 55 crunches-ouch! That is fantastic.If you were in a bad mood think what you must do when you are in a good mood. LOL That is good too that you did your treadmill for half a mile. I always say that any exercise is much better than just sitting on the couch vegging. So kudo's to you Sandy.

Sassy Sharon

Old 02-07-2001, 06:49 AM   #4  

Ok Sharon...I will post my exercises!

2/6/01

Worked out for 1 hour...
Treadmill - 40 minutes...probably about 2.8 miles.

Did a ton of crunches, sit-ups, and the pole doing the waist thing (don't know what in the world you call it! LOL) And about 30 thingys with the feet going into a box motion (it's good for the stomach muscles)...didn't do any weights today...tryt and do that every other day... That is it for today!

See you all later.

Chrissy
Old 02-07-2001, 08:58 AM   #5  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Hey, great idea for this thread ~

Monday, 2/5
first day of my workout so I went easy.

30 minutes of cardio workout
10 ~ treadmill
10 ~ stair/bike type stepper
10 ~ bike

ok, so it was a 'sissy' day but remember, I haven't worked out in YEARS!!

[This message has been edited by Zoe (edited 02-06-2001).]
Old 02-08-2001, 06:45 AM   #6  

Hello Again Girls....

2/7/01

Worked out for 1 hour 20 minutes....

Tread mill....35 minutes.....
Upper body weights....
Ton of sit ups and crunches
Did lower body weights
And the pole thingy for my waist!! LOL Still don't know what it is called!!

Sharon???? Where are you SIL?

Chrissy
Old 02-08-2001, 09:20 AM   #7  

I'm right here guys. I was all ready to exercise today but got stuck working 12 hours at H & R Block cause this one girl didn't show up so even though I was all set to exercise and had my bag in the car with me clothes in it. No could do!

I don't know if I can go tomorrow either. But will try to at least do our treadmill down our basement for a bit and maybe some hand weights.

Everyone is doing great.

Chrissy-Glad you joined us sister in law. You are really going to town on this exercise arn't you. See I told you that it really relieves our stuff.

Kelster-Hey Kel, Welcome aboard too. You are really working out as well. It sure does feel great when you are done, I agree completely.

Zoe-Wha whoo! Way to go too. You are no sissy from what I can tell.

Hey guys, we just do what we can do and do the best we can do. As long as we keep moving that is the ticket to our new and healthy body.

Take care, love ya Sassy Sharon
Old 02-09-2001, 11:54 AM   #8  

Hey guys where the heck is everyone? I haven't been able to exercise much these last few days, just been working working and more working at H & R Block. I worked 12 hours yesterday as we are in our peak and we are busy busy busy. Don't know if I can get any exercise in at the gym cause I am working tomorrow-Friday and Saturday all day than on Sunday leave for Michigan and for the trial. Will do my best but in the meantime I hope that you guys keep this thread going strong. OK? When I get back next week and the trial is settled than I promise I will get right back to where I was before 100% so Sandy, Kelster, Zoe, and Chrissy (I'll see you so maybe I can borrow your Nordic Track or whatever that is down the basement you have). Hope we have time to work out during this trial, but if not than we will just do our very best and that is all we can do.

Keep on posting guys, let us know how you have exercised.

Take care guys, love ya Sharon
Old 02-10-2001, 02:24 AM   #9  

Hello girls....

Didn't exercise yesterday. Took the day off. Today I went...just got back not too long ago.

40 minutes treadmill
30 minutes sit-ups, crunches, thing with the waist pole, weights for upper body, and weights for lower body.

Had a good work out today. Sure needed it!

Catch you all later.

Love, Chrissy

[This message has been edited by Chrissy (edited 02-09-2001).]
Old 02-11-2001, 12:05 AM   #10  

Hi guys,
I will be off tomorrow to Michigan but please keep this going guys. I count on you guys to keep this thread up and running. Love you guys, Sassy Sharon
Old 02-11-2001, 02:31 AM   #11  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Saturday 2/10

12 minutes on the treadmill
weight training, including 60 crunches
10 minutes on the EFX machine

I actually worked up a sweat. Don't forget, I'm just starting out so maybe this isn't much.....YET!!

[This message has been edited by Zoe (edited 02-10-2001).]
Old 02-20-2001, 12:44 PM   #12  

i'm worried that i won't be in shape for track, i'm fresh out of swim season, but i am worried because i haven't run since the beginning of cross country season (had to drop out due to injury) which is in the fall. anyway, the following was my workout for today:
50 minutes on the treadmill 31 of which i was running, 15 of which i was running an average of 8.5 minute miles (that killed me! i should be going faster for track!)
2 or 3 hours of lifting: did 5 pushups on my feet where you pause for a while at the bottom (just yesterday i couldn't do 3! i'm progressing day to day!) did probably about 200 crunches, 100 with my mom, 100 with my friend.
hoping track won't kill me!

------------------
breathing
simply, breathing
Old 03-01-2001, 08:48 AM   #13  

Hey guys,
Well I am finally back on track after a gain from when I went that week to Michigan for my brothers trial-or shall I say mistrial.

Anyways I went and worked out yesterday after work at the gym and hopefully will get back 100% to where I was before.

Zoe-Wow 60 crunches-ouch! You are doing good with your program. It will pay off in the end for both of us.

breathing-Glad you could join us. Post with us again. So I see by your profile that you are a student, are you in college or high school? You sure do have quite a workout with all of your running.

Also feel free to post with our regular Thin Group thread. The more the merrier we always say. Great bunch over there to help motivate you.

Talk to you later guys, lets all get ready for spring now! Pretty soon we will be uncovering and I want to look good in my shorts and anything else I put on.

Sassy Sharon
Old 03-05-2001, 08:39 PM   #14  

Default Hi Guys,!

Hey where is everyone lately? I see that we have a new server. I am so glad we are back up and around.

I have gotten pretty much back on track with my exercise program. Have went either to the gym or downstairs with the treadmill or weights.

I went to my WW class and have finally gotten all of the 6 lbs back off that I put on while in Michigan. Last week lost 4.8 lbs and the other 1.2 lbs today. HIP HIP HOORAY!

Will keep on trying this week too.

Come on and post with me guys. I miss you's. Chrissy, Zoe, thenewme or breathing or anyone else who has been exercising lately.

Take care and hope to have some company soon.

Sassy Sharon
Old 03-10-2001, 06:29 PM   #15  
Loser:)

Default Where did everyone go?

Ok I'm gonna try and get in here every day. My goal is to get some form of exercise in everyday. I love my exercise bike so I'll probably get pretty boring but I'll be here.

Today: 30 minutes on my bike

Bernice
Today is day 4 OP
334/235/145
Closed Thread