Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2002, 01:58 AM   #1  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Amusing the Queen of Cowdom

We bow to your most royal highness,the Bovine Queen with one shoe of Green!!!so far my weekend is a delight---it's almost three am and my dd18 just got in for the evening---i am sure all of you are very jealous that you can't stay up and wait for your teenyboppers to come in at this hour---by the time it is happening to you,you will be so busy counting your apron guts you will barely have time to look up from your trough.----she just came in so i can go to bed now-------is that entertaining enough Cow-woman with the back end of a TURKEY CARCASS????????hope so,part two tomorrow .
Old 11-09-2002, 06:59 AM   #2  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

I just grabbed my apron. It is thick.

Yes, darling Bagzie, that was very entertaining. I read it aloud with my fake Canadian accent throwing in lots of oooooo's. 3 a.m.? She needs her sleep. Sign her up for Fly!!

Who else is going to post this weekend? Please sign in.
Old 11-09-2002, 09:59 AM   #3  
fatter than U

Default Me! Me!

I'm posting but only because Peaches asked to be entertained. I don't post for just anybody, you know.

A joke:

My dog has no nose.
How does he smell?
Awful!

I got my new (old) car yesterday. Just darling. Too bad I hate driving. Did you know that the city planners here think that a street that's only one car wide is perfectly adequate? They expect you to actually look to see if someone is coming the other way so you can swerve off onto the sidewalk (if you can find room because that's where everyone parks) and let them by. The only rule of the road I have been able to ascertain is: The guy with the biggest Mercedes wins. *sigh*

Tomorrow is St. Martin's Day and we have to go eat goose with the in-laws. That'll be fun, yessiree.

Bagzie - you are entirely too hilarious and should write a book. Did you get as much snow as they did in N.S.?
Old 11-09-2002, 11:32 AM   #4  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

I have done a lot of work today and there are no results. How can that be? I cleaned off ds's desk which means the rest of the room is now full. I picked up some raggedy annnnnnn dolls that ds's grandmother sent him when he was a baby saying they were VERY EXPENSIVE. I kept them because how can you throw out a grandma-very-expensive gift? But he has never like them and out they go now. Grandma is no longer around to know this. And I straightened the sofa. That took a long time. The cushions are too short. KEEP TALKINGGG
Old 11-09-2002, 03:43 PM   #5  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Okay Okay

I'm here, too. I can see you are online, Peachie-poo, why aren't you on AIM so you can waste time with me? Oh, I know, you're so busy removing embarrassing items from DS's room, you don't have time to chat. (Exactly why would a boy like a collection of Raggedy Ann dolls? -- DD doesn't even like things like that, although I do think she kissed the nose off of my old one when she was little) I hope you're not just chucking these things, dear. You could sell them on eBay!!

DH went to the big city, apparently to get me an expensive birthday gift so I am going to waste the day on the computer probably. He left something in the mudroom which has given me some consternation -- it's an old rusty can of roofing cement. Does this mean he thinks he's going to fix the roof himself? With that old stuff? I don't know, doesn't sound good.

My mommy sent me presents from LLBean -- a cute top (which I may have to exchange for a different color; pastel pink makes me look like I just got out of bed) and a pair of New Balance sneakers. Isn't she sweet?

Later, kiddies
Kiwi
Old 11-09-2002, 03:43 PM   #6  
fatter than U

The internet is just one big BORE. I think I'll go to bed.

We have one of those wireless keyboards and sometimes the batteries run out in mid-type. How annoying is that?

ds6 actually went to a friend's house today to play and when I went to pick him up, I was met with a perfectperfectperfect house with freshly mopped tiled floors and shiny clean woodwork. How do they do that? I'm afraid to have their kid over. He'll probably catch something.
Old 11-09-2002, 03:49 PM   #7  
fatter than U

Kiwi - are you discreetly hinting that your birthday might just be coming up and that we'd better not miss it?

Dh is at some tennis club extravaganza tonight which involves massive slabs of meat and lots o' beer so that's why I'm hanging on the computer. Ordinarily I'd be...uh...hanging on the computer! Oh oh. Better get a life.
Old 11-09-2002, 04:53 PM   #8  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

I AM ON AIM> WHY ISN"T KIW???? AND SUGAR???? WHY??? I am soooo lonely. It's been forever since I was ALL ALONE> I HATE IT>>>E>EIFJIEFJiod
Old 11-09-2002, 05:05 PM   #9  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

did you know that if you go to your profile it will tell you how many times a day you post? I'm a .45 ... after this weekend will be higher though.
Old 11-09-2002, 07:30 PM   #10  
Member w/ messiest house

I post more than once a day. I have posted twice as much as either of you. What a sorry thing I am
Old 11-09-2002, 08:19 PM   #11  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Sorry thing? OH NO YOU AREN'T. You are the anchor to our fat boat bottoms; the roots to our tree trunk thighs; the basement to our New York delis (how I wish I were near one); the spine to our cookbook mentalities. And so on. You are good. You got pretty hair.

I just went to Ask Jeeves and typed in Progresso soup because I'd like to know how to read the expiration date on the can. NUMBER FOUR in their list of helpful websites was zippygirl. don't we know her??? she's made big time!!

Last edited by Darling_Peaches; 11-09-2002 at 09:03 PM.
Old 11-09-2002, 09:21 PM   #12  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm---you are ALL very entertaining here---I sent lush my beautiful snow pictures and she wrote back and called my town DOGPATCH!!! what a tramp!!! SUGAR BUNS!!!---email me so I can get your correct address-----TankarsePeachbutt sent me the WRONG address for you,for SOME unknown reason!!!-----The snow is almost gone again so I finally managed to empty all the plant pots----cleaned off the deck----A neighbour asked me when i was going to start christmas decorating!!!! I said===What are you incinerating?????? Apparently the neighbours have noticed all my forty fours displays---i had inquiries as to when i was going to commence my Hallowe'en decors as well----{this is where LUSH bag ralphs with disgust}That witch makes no bones about her vitriolic reactions to my superiour decor. So pedestrian I am afraid===totally bourgeois. ANYway----the dds are OUT again----it is high time I became a drunk-----that is the answer to all my problems----PEACHBAG,get out the mint juleps,I will book my flight----by the way,I utterly ADORE your description of Kiwonkers----SO true----she is the flagship Aprongutasauraus Rex of my dreams.She is the TRUE queen of this forum----BUT----------- i STILL miss Dusty SOOOOOOOOOOO much---do you think maybe FLYLADY may be Dusty???? I predict that the Flyhag will be on Oprah very soon=-===any agree with me????time to drink,bye.
Old 11-09-2002, 09:30 PM   #13  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Hi cowsies

Too bad the 3fc chat is down, we have enough of us online to have a room of our own!

KiwiApronasaurus Rex
Old 11-09-2002, 09:34 PM   #14  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

WHO YOU CALLING A TANKARSE????? I await your apology and some of those little mint candies by mail. Go to Maine to mail them so they'll actually get. ANDYES PLEASE COME DOWN> DS has bunk beds!!!! You can camp out in there.
Old 11-09-2002, 09:48 PM   #15  
Member w/ messiest house

Bagz, I have found the Nirvana of alcohol -- When we were in Bar Harbor a couple of weeks ago, this place served a specialty that was like a Mint Julep but made with rum. It was soooo good. DD says it tasted like Vicks 44. Of course how would she know? Her straight laced mother wouldn't allow her to sip any, naturally...
Closed Thread